NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:27 pm

Oh my.. that was quite a 'show'..
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Telros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Just want to say, I am not ignoring your rp, Casl. It's just taking me longer to write, to set up the system and the attack that comes from your 500 ship fleets. So, I apologize for the wait, but I am working on it. Work doesn't help with the schedule either. :/
Last edited by Telros on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inaris
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inaris » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:59 pm

hes not me BTW

XD
At this rate you will be dead before i i even have to hurt you.

Telros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Telros » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Right. And my reply is up in the thread.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:05 am

I am willing to admit that I might have written a little too much in my last TTC post. I felt descriptive. Anyway, Vet, the thing I'm trying to get at is that the source of the Vampires is outside the Multiverse as the gods understand it. The Lord Sire isn't going to be anymore powerful than they are, but he is... powerful in a different way. The gods are the guardians of the Multiverse. He flaunts the rules of the multiverse because he doesn't quite understand them and isn't bound by them. The Twelve and Aganotorus (I forget if he's in it or not) are still more powerful than he is, but he could eat the lesser gods for a snack if he felt like it because he doesn't use the same rules as they do. It would be like trying to beat a guy at Poker who is playing Blind Maid.

Hlad, my second section of my response to you (Etelli's) was just bloated. I had a world-building spark and went with it. Hope it isn't too dense.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Inaris
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inaris » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 am

I will make an app for this nation soon.

In any case images of a Tolsi Cruiser.

Inaris
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inaris » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 am

FT-Mid FT

Nation Name: Confederacy Of Inaris

Population: 46 Billion

Government type: Voting Council

Economy base: Free Market Economy With De Facto Gold Standard.

Species percentage in nation: 63% Huari, 37% Ofla

Tech base: My imagination and science papers, influenced by various Sci Fi

Weapon types: PAECGRL, Various Missiles, Pure Fusion Weapons, Dirty Fusion Weapons.

Area controlled: 3 Systems, 4 Planets

Amount of habited planets: 4

Amount of claimed planets: 4

Space Fleet size size; 741
Capitol ships: 76
Attack Ships: 276
Cruisers: 389
Bombers/starfighters: None
Drones: Made as needed, no set number.

Superweapons: Vacuum Energy Uncontrolled Release Device, Or Vacuum Energy Bomb

Past RP's: Its Casl i think you know this XD

Shdaar
Civilian

Founded: Aug 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shdaar » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:55 am

Nation Name: Empire of the Sh'daar

Population: On average, most species in the Empire has on average a couple billion of individuals but the earliest species to join have tens or in one case, hundreds of billions of citizens.

Government type: No official governments exist for each species individually, the Sh'daar rule each species but there is no resentment against this omnipresent regime.

Economy base: A single currency is used for all species; the Sh'daar Universal Nero (SUN).

Species percentage in nation: The earliest species to join the Sh'daar, are the Turusch va Sh'daar and they number in the hundreds of billions forming at least half of the total Empire. All other species have varying smaller percentages with the second largest being 22% and the third being 13%.

Tech base: Various Sci-Fi and my own imagination.

Weapon types: Kinetic weapons, Lasers, Antimatter, Gravity manipulation, etc.

Area controlled: A micro galaxy composed of million of stars, a very small number of which are artificial.

Amount of inhabited planets: 1,250,000 Approx.

Amount of claimed planets: Millions.

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: 1,500,000 Approx.
Frigates: 3 Million.
Bombers/starfighters: 15 Million.
Drones: Billions of drones but only a fraction of these are armed permanently and are used defensively.

Superweapons: A ship-based one, the Hawking M-Sink which fires tiny singularities that grow as they absorb matter. Impactors, massive kinetic shells hurled from the edge of a solar system at near light-speed, capable of destroying planets.

Past RP's: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195945
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=191482
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=190983
Last edited by Shdaar on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 am

Shdaar wrote:
Nation Name: Empire of the Sh'daar

Population: On average, most species in the Empire has on average a couple billion of individuals but the earliest species to join have tens or in one case, hundreds of billions of citizens.

Government type: No official governments exist for each species individually, the Sh'daar rule each species but there is no resentment against this omnipresent regime.

Economy base: A single currency is used for all species; the Sh'daar Universal Nero (SUN).

Species percentage in nation: The earliest species to join the Sh'daar, are the Turusch va Sh'daar and they number in the hundreds of billions forming at least half of the total Empire. All other species have varying smaller percentages with the second largest being 22% and the third being 13%.

Tech base: Various Sci-Fi and my own imagination.

Weapon types: Kinetic weapons, Lasers, Antimatter, Gravity manipulation, etc.

Area controlled: A single galaxy, half the size of the milky way, belongs entirely to the Sh'daar, they do not expand beyond it. (They control every sentient species in it.)

Amount of inhabited planets: 1,250,000

Amount of claimed planets: Millions.

Space Fleet size size;
Capitol ships: 1,500,000 Approx.
Frigates: 3 Million.
Bombers/starfighters: 15 Million.
Drones: Billions of drones but only a fraction of these are armed permanently and are used defensively.

Superweapons: A ship-based one, the Hawking M-Sink which fires tiny singularities that grow as they absorb matter. Impactors, massive kinetic shells hurled from the edge of a solar system at near light-speed, capable of destroying planets.

Past RP's: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=195945
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=191482
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=190983

Some... issues:

First issue is minor- Your galaxy is not half of the Milky Way, it is a small fraction of the Milky Way. the Milky Way is well over a hundred billion stars. Your territorial claim should be far larger if it really was that large. Suggesting that you take out that bit.

Second one: In the RP links, who are you? Who are you in the RPs you linked us to. Causer? Because if you aren't anyone in there, then please delete those links and post something that is yours.

Caecuser
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 am

Okay sorry, I am Caecuser, I created this puppet nation solely for the Shdaar and any IC posts with the Shdaar will be with that account. I don't remember why I put in the bit about half the milky way, what I mean is that is a micro-galaxy, small cluster of stars in between much larger galaxies, I'll revise my app.

Mini Miehm
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mini Miehm » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:I am willing to admit that I might have written a little too much in my last TTC post. I felt descriptive. Anyway, Vet, the thing I'm trying to get at is that the source of the Vampires is outside the Multiverse as the gods understand it. The Lord Sire isn't going to be anymore powerful than they are, but he is... powerful in a different way. The gods are the guardians of the Multiverse. He flaunts the rules of the multiverse because he doesn't quite understand them and isn't bound by them. The Twelve and Aganotorus (I forget if he's in it or not) are still more powerful than he is, but he could eat the lesser gods for a snack if he felt like it because he doesn't use the same rules as they do. It would be like trying to beat a guy at Poker who is playing Blind Maid.

Hlad, my second section of my response to you (Etelli's) was just bloated. I had a world-building spark and went with it. Hope it isn't too dense.

No such thing as writing too much.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Don't reward the trolls.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Mini Miehm wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:I am willing to admit that I might have written a little too much in my last TTC post. I felt descriptive. Anyway, Vet, the thing I'm trying to get at is that the source of the Vampires is outside the Multiverse as the gods understand it. The Lord Sire isn't going to be anymore powerful than they are, but he is... powerful in a different way. The gods are the guardians of the Multiverse. He flaunts the rules of the multiverse because he doesn't quite understand them and isn't bound by them. The Twelve and Aganotorus (I forget if he's in it or not) are still more powerful than he is, but he could eat the lesser gods for a snack if he felt like it because he doesn't use the same rules as they do. It would be like trying to beat a guy at Poker who is playing Blind Maid.

No such thing as writing too much.

Right enough. When I wrote it though, I'd just come off a five hour H.P. Lovecraft binge and I was worried that some of my prose had become a bit purple.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Mini Miehm
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mini Miehm » Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Long as it wasn't green and fish smelling.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Don't reward the trolls.

Len Hyet
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 25, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Len Hyet » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Hey, would you guys mind looking at and reading this?

Tell me what you think in the OOC if you don't mind.
=][= Founder, 1st NSG Irregulars. Our Militia is Well Regulated and Well Lubricated!
On a formerly defunct now re-declared one-man campaign to elevate the discourse of you heathens.
American 2L. No I will not answer your legal question.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 pm

I understand Krea.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Vetega wrote:I understand Krea.

Cool bro. I'm nearly done with a post for Meihm's RP so I should have a response for TTC up within an hour.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Good. I have new ideas. :twisted:
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Sorry, but no posting tonight. I'm sick and trying not to throw up. I just need a bit of rest and stuff.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Hladgos wrote:Sorry, but no posting tonight. I'm sick and trying not to throw up. I just need a bit of rest and stuff.

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow. Get a goodnight sleep and... stuff.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Earth Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Empire » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Hladgos wrote:Sorry, but no posting tonight. I'm sick and trying not to throw up. I just need a bit of rest and stuff.

Feel better
You are an Ordoliberal. 1 percent of the test participators are in the same category and 82 percent are more extremist than you.
    Cosmopolitan 4%
    Fundamentalist 27%
    Reactionary 20%
    Authoritarian 14%
    Capitalistic 24%
    Militaristic 34%
    Anthropocentric 17%
You are a centrist moderate social authoritarian.
Right: 0.66, Authoritarian: 1.34

We all bleed red

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Chicken soup, Ibuprofen, And plenty of rest. Cuts down the sick time by god knows how long.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 am

Inaris wrote:snip

Accepted.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 am

Shdaar wrote:snip

Accepted.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:

Chicken soup, Ibuprofen, And plenty of rest. Cuts down the sick time by god knows how long.

God knows? Why dosen't he tell me, damnit!

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:03 am

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

God knows? Why dosen't he tell me, damnit!

Because he loves toying with our poor Hlad XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents