NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saragrossa
Minister

Founded: Jul 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Saragrossa » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:22 pm

HELLO. WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SINCE THE WALKER HIT THE CAMP HELLO?
" For Death & Glory "
Factbook of Saragrossa

Political Compass;

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.69

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:24 pm

Saragrossa wrote:HELLO. WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SINCE THE WALKER HIT THE CAMP HELLO?

Me and you are on the same boat right now. :?:

Im going to make a new character as soon as Ep.2 starts.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm

Opinions, opinions.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Saragrossa wrote:HELLO. WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SINCE THE WALKER HIT THE CAMP HELLO?

Johann got killed and Scott took over as leader. He had John and Stewart move Zhang into the prison infirmary, and we just fought off some inmates.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Cylarn wrote:

Johann got killed and Scott took over as leader. He had John and Stewart move Zhang into the prison infirmary, and we just fought off some inmates.

What?! How did Johann died? Im guessing Li died how?

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

He got shot, and he probably got shot.

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Sentinel XV wrote:"Possibly," Johann replied with a nod, "but that's what this mission is for. To scout out the complex. Now let's get moving."

Taking careful steps, the group then made their way through the guardhouse. Bloodstains were everywhere: on the walls, on the floors, on the furniture.. it seemed as if someone had been beaten.. or ripped apart.

The door to the courtyard was unlocked, and Johann swung it open slowly. Taking a cautious step outside, he crouched next to the prison wall and signaled the rest of the squad to come through. When they joined him, he pointed to the Walkers.

5. He held up 5 fingers. 5 Walkers in the courtyard. He used his pointer finger to trace the path that they would take. They would make their way around the outside of the courtyard, hugging the wall until they got to the main prison building.

They made their way as quietly as the could around the Walkers, not alerting any of them. When they reached the main building, Johann checked the door. Locked. They were too close to the Walkers to risk making a lot of noise, so they doubled back and went down a long corridor-like path that was formed by two of the prison buildings.

But something was wrong, and Johann knew it.. he had a bad feeling about this place.. the way no sound seemed to permeate the walls and how he had an uncanny feeling of being watched. This wasn't good at all. Making his way forward, he heard a slight rustling, and he tensed, his crowbar at the ready. They made their way out of the corridor.. and were met with a sight that no one wanted to see. Johann sensed them even before the collective sound of 10 firearms cocking reached his ears. They had been on their flank, waiting to ambush them.. and now they had the jump on their group, out in the open with only a narrow corridor behind them.

The group of inmates, armed with pistols and shotguns, sneered at their group. The leader, holding a pistol in one hand and a knife in the other, chuckled with sadistic glee as he looked upon his prey.

"Well, well, well," he said, his nasal voice grating against the air, "what do we have here boys? Intruders, on our land, in our prison?"

His words were met with nods of agreement and snide chuckles from his group of thugs.

"And who are you, wearin' a Marshal jacket. I bet you put people in this prison all the time. Boy, how I'd like to see you burn.. who are you, huh? What's your name, cap'n?"

"Johann Steele," replied Johann with an icy tone, glaring at the thuggish inmate, "Federal Marshal. Nice little ambush you have set up here. What's your plan, huh? You gonna kill us?"

"Oh, that's what I planned to do.. Johann Steele," he said sadistically. His arm flew up in an instant, the barrel of his Glock 19 pointed at Johann before the Marshal -- as quick as he was -- even had time to react. Three bullets tore through his chest, one through his neck. He dropped instantly, dead before he hit the ground. The rest of the scout group would dive into the corridor for cover, the inmates readying their weapons for the firefight. The zombies in the courtyard heard the noise and began to shuffle towards the corridor, hungry for whatever it was they could find. Johann was dead, the group was trapped, and bloodthirsty killers hemmed them in on either side. A bad situation indeed.
Nation under re-construction

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
SSTxReaper wrote:

He got shot, and he probably got shot.

Dimo! Stop leading people to believe they got shot unless you have proof! Thank you.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:He got shot, and he probably got shot.

Dimo! Stop leading people to believe they got shot unless you have proof! Thank you.

:(

SSTxReaper
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Aww man that sucks.

So where is the group now? and would it be okay if I introduce my character, to the group.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:36 pm

SSTxReaper wrote:Aww man that sucks.

So where is the group now? and would it be okay if I introduce my character, to the group.

We're in a prison. Right now, we're about to wrap up the first episode - I suggest you wait (if you can) to introduce your character at the start of episode 2.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

I won't be on for the rest of the night and maybe tomorrow

Valid reason.

Achievement

Khelshar
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Khelshar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Monfrox wrote:I won't be on for the rest of the night and maybe tomorrow

Valid reason.

Is it out, is it out, is it out! Omg, are you are Team Fortress Player?! We so should date! XD

Well, nighty. Will this end tonight? Or today, depending on where you are..
Last edited by Khelshar on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nation under re-construction

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Did Nexeria ever say what he was doing? Kenny seems to have been eaten by a rogue black hole. :blink:
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Khelshar wrote:
Monfrox wrote:I won't be on for the rest of the night and maybe tomorrow

Valid reason.

Is it out, is it out, is it out! Omg, are you are Team Fortress Player?! We so should date! XD

Well, nighty. Will this end tonight? Or today, depending on where you are..

Yes, it comes out today.

And no, I don't do online relationships.

Achievement

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dimoniquid wrote:He got shot, and he probably got shot.

What actually happened is that he probably died in the original walker attack at the smaller camp. He hadn't been active for a long time before then, and hasn't been active since. If I recall correctly, he was the only 'tentative' on Sent's list of "WHO GOT 'ET!"
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:01 pm

OMGZ I DONT NO ANY 1 IM NOT WELCOME ITS CUZ IMMA JEW ISNT IT OMGSKDMGJUSNGK!

--That one guy

:p
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Lancearc wrote:OMGZ I DONT NO ANY 1 IM NOT WELCOME ITS CUZ IMMA JEW ISNT IT OMGSKDMGJUSNGK!

--That one guy

Yup! XD
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Lancearc wrote:OMGZ I DONT NO ANY 1 IM NOT WELCOME ITS CUZ IMMA JEW ISNT IT OMGSKDMGJUSNGK!

--That one guy

:lol2:
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

United Slavic Nations
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Slavic Nations » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:

--That one guy

:lol2:

Hurray for dramatic Polish Jews! \:D/
United Slavic Nations wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:That's a creepy fly.

I think my jacket records me when I sing.

Yup. You know what's creepier? The fact that he NEVER MOVES when I'm awake. But when I'm asleep, I can hear him buzzing around. Right over my head. I think he's conspiring against me; maybe because I have a bad history with bugs.

HE'S A DARK INSECTHOOD ASSASSIN, I SWEAR.

Landseria
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Landseria » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:30 pm

NAME: Jeanne Jager (Girl's name, but he's a boy)
NATIONALITY: French
RACE: Caucasoid
SKILLS: Audio/Radio based electronics
WEAPONRY: Trench club
VEHICLE: Bicycle
BIOGRAPHY: A former FFL radioman, Jeanne is a German-French American who immigrated to Michigan a year after completing his service in order to find a job as a radio technician for a local DJ. Jeanne did not bellieve the reports at first, as most information came from his work and the internet, and he trusted neither, so was not prepared for the infection at all, he attempted to barricade his home and survive on his meager provisions soon after the infection hit the city, but ran out of provisions and morale a few days ago, since then Jeanne has been on the run.
APPEARANCE: Image (Replace gangsta look, with white shirt, black trousers, and boots, lol)
Proud Fascist and Anti-Antifa

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Oh, wait...there's still zombies in the courtyard? Perhaps you guys who are still alive should take care of those first, before tending to the dead any further...Just saying.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:Oh, wait...there's still zombies in the courtyard? Perhaps you guys who are still alive should take care of those first, before tending to the dead any further...Just saying.

Zombies? In my courtyard?

Hurry up and make a character. Scott's throwing a party once they've done everything that they've needed to do.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Cylarn wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Oh, wait...there's still zombies in the courtyard? Perhaps you guys who are still alive should take care of those first, before tending to the dead any further...Just saying.

Hurry up and make a character. Scott's throwing a party once they've done everything that they've needed to do.

Huh? I thought I made a character.

Johann's death scene mentioned 5 walkers.

Somebody call for an exterminator? Latina?
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mumblemumblemumble

Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Postby Cylarn » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cylarn wrote:

Huh? I thought I made a character.

Johann's death scene mentioned 5 walkers.

Somebody call for an exterminator? Latina?

Those Walkers were taken care of.
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse