NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
O really?

Yup.

Thats no fun at all
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm

I love raping science with Lazsaiia. So fun.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm

You don't get how truely fast that is do you It would go from one end of our galexy to the other (100,000. Light years) In a nano second. To another galexy? Slightly longer.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I CANNOT STAND THIS ERROR IT MAKES ME ANGERY

Yes Im Biop wrote:Will looked at the Delegate "At that speed we would quickly reach the Big bang. Not to mention time will stand still...If not move backwards at that speed""Darkspace is Billions of light years. But even if its to the end of time that speed will get us there nearly instantaneously" Will said. "And Amazing... Ships, a Resupplying station i assume..." He said

"Then I'm sure we should all go to our Respective Vessels, And prep for the biggest Jump BY this many races no" Jason said

YOU CANNOT REACH THE BIG BANG, EVERYTHING WAS IN THE BIG BIG THEREFORE WE ARE IN THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE BIG BANG RIGHT NOW AS BEFORE THE BIG BANG LOCATION DID NOT EXIST AND SINCE EVERYTHING WAS IN IT THIS THE LOCATION OF THE BIG BANG.

Also Hlad those speeds are lolwtf crazy. Drones ships go 200 light years per second in FTL, i have gotten flak for that.
Last edited by Casl on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Casl wrote:I CANNOT STAND THIS ERROR IT MAKES ME ANGERY

Yes Im Biop wrote:Will looked at the Delegate "At that speed we would quickly reach the Big bang. Not to mention time will stand still...If not move backwards at that speed""Darkspace is Billions of light years. But even if its to the end of time that speed will get us there nearly instantaneously" Will said. "And Amazing... Ships, a Resupplying station i assume..." He said

"Then I'm sure we should all go to our Respective Vessels, And prep for the biggest Jump BY this many races no" Jason said

YOU CANNOT REACH THE BIG BANG, EVERYTHING WAS IN THE BIG BIG THEREFORE WE ARE IN THE EXACT LOCATION OF THE BIG BANG RIGHT NOW AS BEFORE THE BIG BANG LOCATION DID NOT EXIST AND SINCE EVERYTHING WAS IN IT THIS THE LOCATION OF THE BIG BANG.

Also Hlad those speeds are lolwtf crazy. Drones ships go 200 light years per second in FTL, i have gotten flak for that.

We're in PFT, and Lazsaiia rapes science everywhere she goes.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Casl wrote:Also Hlad those speeds are lolwtf crazy. Drones ships go 200 light years per second in FTL, i have gotten flak for that.

Um... Kreanolthan ships travel at about eight million lightyears per-hour. If people give me flak for it, my standard response is that they have no business deciding what the standard speed for something that is physically impossible should be. If they press it I tell them, "fuckin blow me!"
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:44 pm

hey is my my fault my ships go at almost instantanous speeds. For me its like 200,000 lightyears a minute. i rape physics with a Temporal Displacement drive.
Last edited by TheFall on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:You don't get how truely fast that is do you It would go from one end of our galexy to the other (100,000. Light years) In a nano second. To another galexy? Slightly longer.

You are right about this. I would assume, looking at that speed and time, that we're going somewhere that it ridiculously far away.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Lucantis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lucantis » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Hladgos wrote:

We're in PFT, and Lazsaiia rapes science everywhere she goes.

Does that include temperatures over bilions of degrees and getting small? 'Cause if she were to go to a few moments before the Big Bang took place without the proper equipment, she would melt or pop the bubble before the Big Bang took place.
Last edited by Lucantis on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Lucantis on Wed Aug 8, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 999,999,999,999,999,999 times in total.

Defense condition of FRL
DEFCON 5: Normal readiness
DEFCON 4: Strengthened security measures
DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above than required for normal readiness
DEFCON 2: Further increase in force readiness, but less than maximum readiness
DEFCON 1: War is imminent.
OOC
Milky Way RPs that I'm involved in:
Triple Planet Campaign

F3NR3L
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby F3NR3L » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Nation Name: The Fascist Empire of Marosia

Population: Currently 276 billion

Government type: Imperialistic Oligarchic Monarchy

Economy base: Marosia's economy is strongly based on capitalism and imperialism. As Marosia conquers lands, they contract their companies to improve the infrastructure, construct buildings, and give them discounts on the purchase of mining rights, making themselves completely self dependent. The nation regulated their economy to prevent larger companies from gaining monopolies or threatening smaller companies, allowing competition and growth.

Species percentage in nation: 10% humans, 90% other.

Tech base: Energy to Matter, Matter to Energy, Metamaterials, super materials, Terraforming, Zero Point Technology, Nanotechnology, strange matter, and Faster-than-light Tachyon Drives, DNA computing, Mind control, flash learning, high level genetic engineering, DNA reconstruction, White Hole & Black Hole technologies, inertial control, nano-engineering, Dark matter, anti-matter, and Induced Particle Decay Technology.

Weapon types: Plasma Kinetic Weaponry, Kinetic Weaponry, dark matter projectiles, strange matter, hyper dense projectiles, rail guns, coil guns, Tesla weaponry, Energy consumer, weaponized nanites, and a variety of other weapons.

Area controlled: 40 systems

Amount of habited planets: 462 planets

Amount of claimed planets: 200 planets

Space Fleet size:
Capitol ships: 4.5 million
Frigates: 10 million
Bombers/starfighters: 8 million
Drones: 500 million

Super weapons: Zero Point Technology, Hadron Cannon, Photon collider, strange matter, etc.

Past RP's: WW2, an alternate Roleplay, others on other sites, etc.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:51 pm

F3NR3L wrote:snip

Accepted.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Auctually the Big bang is still happening. Its spewing matter out at the speed of light. Logic states that something moving Above the speed of light will inevitably catch up with the matter and see the Universe in its infancy
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Tech Wank only work's when you knwo what yout talking about. Or the other person is even more oblivous XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:Tech Wank only work's when you knwo what yout talking about. Or the other person is even more oblivous XD

I know what I'm talking about though.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:Tech Wank only work's when you knwo what yout talking about. Or the other person is even more oblivous XD

I know what I'm talking about though.

But not as Much as I know what i'm talking about. Like i said You have to know the sciences better.And i understand Astrology and Physics
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:37 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Hladgos wrote:I know what I'm talking about though.

But not as Much as I know what i'm talking about. Like i said You have to know the sciences better.And i understand Astrology and Physics

I know more about the stuff that isn't supposed to work, damnit! I know everything about reality except for the stuff that works!

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Casl wrote:Also Hlad those speeds are lolwtf crazy. Drones ships go 200 light years per second in FTL, i have gotten flak for that.

Um... Kreanolthan ships travel at about eight million lightyears per-hour. If people give me flak for it, my standard response is that they have no business deciding what the standard speed for something that is physically impossible should be. If they press it I tell them, "fuckin blow me!"

Damn right :clap:
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:30 pm

TheFall wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Damn straight! I know someone would appreciated the sentiment.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
TheFall wrote:

Of course i would. :) So i have calculated that my Temporal Displacement drive propels my ships at 12 million lightyears per hour, as it travels 3,333.3333 lightyears per second and 200,000 lightyears per minute. I think i should start another great expansion. A top of that the drive travels through time. :lol:
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm

TheFall wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Of course i would. :) So i have calculated that my Temporal Displacement drive propels my ships at 12 million lightyears per hour, as it travels 3,333.3333 lightyears per second and 200,000 lightyears per minute. I think i should start another great expansion. A top of that the drive travels through time. :lol:

Nice.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
TheFall wrote:

Nice.

i can see why the Terran Collective wants to steal the drive. Although could they even catch it?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:

I know more about the stuff that isn't supposed to work, damnit! I know everything about reality except for the stuff that works!

So you know nothing? XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Hladgos wrote:I know more about the stuff that isn't supposed to work, damnit! I know everything about reality except for the stuff that works!

So you know nothing? XD

Everything of nothing my dear friend.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
So you know nothing? XD

Everything of nothing my dear friend.

100% of 0 is still 0
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:48 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Everything of nothing my dear friend.

100% of 0 is still 0

0 is still a small particle accelerator which can open a hole to infinite possibilities.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents