NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead RP [OOC][OPEN, EP. 4 STARTED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nexeria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:Nexeria, your post made me the saddest I've ever felt while reading a post here on NS. Congratulations.

Oh my god, man. Thank you. I've been working my entire life for your approval. I wanted to humanize my character some, so thanks for letting know I did good job.
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Nexeria wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Nexeria, your post made me the saddest I've ever felt while reading a post here on NS. Congratulations.

Oh my god, man. Thank you. I've been working my entire life for your approval. I wanted to humanize my character some, so thanks for letting know I did good job.

I find it to be a little bit too similar to The Walking Dead Game Lee-ish situation :p

But that was pretty well done in the game, so this works.
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Check out The Living Waste of Mekhallah, an original low-fantasy setting.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Nexeria wrote:

Well, since you have one more thing off of your bucket list, I guess you can move on to skydiving, now.
‹ all genius is a conquering of chaos and mystery

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Oh my god, man. Thank you. I've been working my entire life for your approval. I wanted to humanize my character some, so thanks for letting know I did good job.

I find it to be a little bit too similar to The Walking Dead Game Lee-ish situation :p

I wasn't even thinking of the game when I posted it. I was thinking about what it would be like to be far away from my family in Zombie Apocalypse.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Oh my god, man. Thank you. I've been working my entire life for your approval. I wanted to humanize my character some, so thanks for letting know I did good job.

Well, since you have one more thing off of your bucket list, I guess you can move on to skydiving, now.

Sure, but thanks again that made me feel special. :D
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 pm

Nexeria wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Well, since you have one more thing off of your bucket list, I guess you can move on to skydiving, now.

Sure, but thanks again that made me feel special. :D

Heh, no problem mate.

Shadyrya
Senator

Founded: Jul 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:21 pm

It's killing me to see this and not be able to sign up for it. Sent, why??????!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Shad :)

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Nexeria wrote:
Lancearc wrote:I find it to be a little bit too similar to The Walking Dead Game Lee-ish situation :p

I wasn't even thinking of the game when I posted it. I was thinking about what it would be like to be far away from my family in Zombie Apocalypse.

Mostly the use of the "You'd better be keeping them safe bro" translates into Lee's "Whatever happened, I know you would've died for them", "You're right, should've never left New Orleans" translated nearly into "You guys were right, I never should've left" and "If I stayed I could have helped you guys" was like "If I stayed I might've been able to help you".

I've been playing the game over a few times lately, so Lee's on the brain. :p
If you ever need advice on writing, help creating an RP of your own, or just generally need any kind of help, feel free to TG! I've been around the block in my old age.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:25 pm

Shadyrya wrote:It's killing me to see this and not be able to sign up for it. Sent, why??????!!!!

Go ahead and apply. Lots of people seem to have dropped out w/o informing us.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Nexeria wrote:I wasn't even thinking of the game when I posted it. I was thinking about what it would be like to be far away from my family in Zombie Apocalypse.

Mostly the use of the "You'd better be keeping them safe bro" translates into Lee's "Whatever happened, I know you would've died for them", "You're right, should've never left New Orleans" translated nearly into "You guys were right, I never should've left" and "If I stayed I could have helped you guys" was like "If I stayed I might've been able to help you".

Wow, I really didn't know it was that close. Did you get the second episode or have you just been playing the first one over and over?
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:It's killing me to see this and not be able to sign up for it. Sent, why??????!!!!

Go ahead and apply. Lots of people seem to have dropped out w/o informing us.

I love you.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm

Nexeria wrote:
Lancearc wrote:Mostly the use of the "You'd better be keeping them safe bro" translates into Lee's "Whatever happened, I know you would've died for them", "You're right, should've never left New Orleans" translated nearly into "You guys were right, I never should've left" and "If I stayed I could have helped you guys" was like "If I stayed I might've been able to help you".

Wow, I really didn't know it was that close. Did you get the second episode or have you just been playing the first one over and over?

Unfortunately I can't get the 2nd right now. I've played the first about 3 times.

One for srs bsns, one for pissing everyone off, and one for being awkwardly quiet.

Being quiet gets you in almost as much trouble as being a dick, surprisingly.
Last edited by Lancearc on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Lancearc wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Wow, I really didn't know it was that close. Did you get the second episode or have you just been playing the first one over and over?

Unfortunately I can't get the 2nd right now. I've played the first about 3 times.

One for srs bsns, one for pissing everyone off, and one for being awkwardly quiet.

Being quiet gets you in almost as much trouble as being a dick, surprisingly.

Hah, I never stayed quiet in my play-throughs. I hate most of the group that makes me pick sides. Clementine is the best though. I like how the second one ended.
Shadyrya wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Go ahead and apply. Lots of people seem to have dropped out w/o informing us.

I love you.

Try not to make your character to much of a bad-ass.
Last edited by Nexeria on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 pm

NAME: Alexandre Kruskeyov
NATIONALITY: Russian
RACE: Caucasian
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] A survivalist, has many skills in that area, including marksmanship and wilderness smarts.
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] A Beretta 92AI with 50x ammo, this skinning knifehttp://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-93727123504836_2222_9825879, and finally, thishttp://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-93727123504836_2222_17097386.
VEHICLE: [Once again, not everyone will own one.] None.
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.]
Alexandre was born in Russia. Due to the government, his family moved the U.S.A. Alex quickly became excellent at all things physical and common-sense wise. He took a personal survival class at the age of fourteen, he became adept at this quickly. His father bought him his first gun when he was sixteen. He decided college wasn't for him; he bought a patch of property in the woods of Michigan. He built a log cabin there, and lived off the land(illegally XD). When he first saw a flesh-eater he was in shock; he quickly moved toward Ann Arbor.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.] Violet eyes, black hair, rough, weather-worn features, and a scar across his cheekbone.

Good?
Last edited by Shadyrya on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sentinel XV
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sentinel XV » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Shadyrya wrote:NAME: Alexandre Kruskeyov
RACE: Asian
SKILLS: [Be realistic.] A survivalist, has many skills in that area, including marksmanship and wilderness smarts.
WEAPONRY: [Not everyone owns a gun. This could be a pipe, if that's what your character has access to.] A Beretta 92AI with 50x ammo, this skinning knifehttp://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-93727123504836_2222_9825879, and finally, thishttp://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-93727123504836_2222_17097386.
BIOGRAPHY: [Keep it brief, but make sure it backs up how you have the weapon or vehicle you do.]
Alexandre was born in Russia. Due to the government, his family moved the U.S.A. Alex quickly became excellent at all things physical and common-sense wise. He took a personal survival class at the age of fourteen, he became adept at this quickly. His father bought him his first gun when he was sixteen. He decided college wasn't for him; he bought a patch of property in the woods of Michigan. He built a log cabin there, and lived off the land(illegally XD). When he first saw a flesh-eater he was in shock; he quickly moved toward Ann Arbor.
APPEARANCE: [Picture preferred.] Violet eyes, black hair, rough, weather-worn features, and a scar across his cheekbone.

Good?

Accepted, although I've never seen a Russian Asian before.

Lancearc
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Lancearc » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:

Good?

Only the most well known super special forces of the world, the Chinese Spetsnaz. :p

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Sentinel XV wrote:

Good?

Well, Russia is sort of in Asia... XD
Change that to Caucasian. :p

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Sentinel XV wrote:Accepted, although I've never seen a Russian Asian before.

Asian Russian eh, so someone like this?
Last edited by Nexeria on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

Nexeria wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:

Asian Russian eh, so someone like this

Oh no...

He's Caucasian now.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 am

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

Incidentally, I think Rick's passed out dead drunk. One of you guys wanna wake him up, or leave him alone to sleep off a hangover?
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Nexeria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nexeria » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

Shadyrya wrote:
Nexeria wrote:Asian Russian eh, so someone like this

Oh no...

He's Caucasian now.

Ok, so how are you going to start out? Are just going to start in the camp since there's like 30 random people in the camp, or are you going to be somewhere else?
-Ted the Voiceless Blob

Shadyrya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadyrya » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am

Nexeria wrote:
Shadyrya wrote:
Oh no...

He's Caucasian now.

Ok, so how are you going to start out? Are just going to start in the camp since there's like 30 random people in the camp, or are you going to be somewhere else?

I'm going to be wandering, then find yall.

SSTxReaper
Minister

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SSTxReaper » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 am

Im still here... Just waiting for some good old action to start.

Edit: Never mind i see some action.
Last edited by SSTxReaper on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war."-Donald Trump

"Leadership cannot really be taught. It can only be learned."-Harold S. Geneen

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards "-Albert Einstein

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 am

Sentinel XV wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:What are you guys majoring in (if you've decided yet)?

CECS, more commonly referred to as CompSci.

Nice, I'm doing that too.
mumblemumblemumble

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse