NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Balrogga wrote:Well, if you really want a way to block the said possible "divine beings", I can bring in a Cosmic Horror...

Yipes!

Barbie?
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:
Yipes!

Barbie?

? No. I RPed with him before. He gave me a sound beating.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:12 pm

I SHOULD TOTALLY DO SOMETHING IN THIS

Balrogga
Minister

Founded: Apr 16, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:
Barbie?

To be fair, everything was arranged beforehand as any good RP should.

Perhaps I should have sent more than one Ta'Nar
The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm

Balrogga wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Yes, about half way through we did converse on the direction the story would take as well as the out come. Then again, that one Ta'Nar gave my fleets a solid pounding. Also, you made it into my factbook. Look at the second paragraph in the Intergalactic Age section of the History post. There is a little inflation of heroics on the part of the historians.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Kreanoltha wrote:
Balrogga wrote:

Yes, about half way through we did converse on the direction the story would take as well as the out come. Then again, that one Ta'Nar gave my fleets a solid pounding. Also, you made it into my factbook. Look at the second paragraph in the Intergalactic Age section of the History post. There is a little inflation of heroics on the part of the historians.

What is history without it's godlike heroes? XD. Any RP's to join? At the moment i'm not looking for War...Not yet anyway
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Well, if you guys decide you need a Horror I will work with you, just let me know.

Intergalactic Trade Hub Thread - Founder / Argument Thread / Advice Thread / DoGA Resource site / ESUS Alliance / The Bloody Hand / Ta'Nar Rumor Thread
Not because it wishes harm, but because it likes violent vibrations to change constantly
Horror – the true horror that paralyzes the mind and scars it with nightmares – is never truly healed.
I had to read that post a couple times to make sure there was not something brilliant burried under all that stupidity...
The quiet foe is the one you need to pay heed, not the loudmouth attracting all the attention.

Ordering lunch

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Balrogga wrote:Well, if you guys decide you need a Horror I will work with you, just let me know.

What exactly does a Ta'Nar do?

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

What is history without it's godlike heroes? XD. Any RP's to join? At the moment i'm not looking for War...Not yet anyway

Check out the first post. They're all listed there.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:
Balrogga wrote:Well, if you guys decide you need a Horror I will work with you, just let me know.

Oh wow the Ta'Nar are basically gods in their own right. They can do lots of things. The only Ta'Nar I've ever rped with was Nur'Ghulla, if that's how you spell his name. That was quite a while ago. I think Chaos went by another name then. He's met the Ta'Nar before.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Vetega wrote:

Oh wow the Ta'Nar are basically gods in their own right. They can do lots of things. The only Ta'Nar I've ever rped with was Nur'Ghulla, if that's how you spell his name. That was quite a while ago. I think Chaos went by another name then. He's met the Ta'Nar before.

I got to play with Lar’Sohn. That was what drove us out of the Milky Way. Of course, OOCly that's what I wanted to happen. ICly, it's /b/.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Heh
Member of GESO

'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Vetega wrote:Heh

No one forgets their first Ta'Nar. lol
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:00 am

Wait, the rebellion? Now? Well... Alright then. Dan's drone armies will soon be with you... If the news ever reaches his side of the empire. Rethinking it though, 10% is a bit much, especially with the productive power factored in. I'll reduce it. Darn, this sorta breaks my chain of thoughts but meh.

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:05 am

Vetega wrote:Oh wow the Ta'Nar are basically gods in their own right. They can do lots of things. The only Ta'Nar I've ever rped with was Nur'Ghulla, if that's how you spell his name. That was quite a while ago. I think Chaos went by another name then. He's met the Ta'Nar before.

The Ta'Nar would never claim to be Gods of any sort. :p

I believe the RP you are talking about was where Chronosia called a meeting and Nhur-Galladu decided to walk there. At the time, he was based in the SWG and Chron was in the MWG so he took a stroll through the Warp to get there. He met a Bloodthirster who would not get out of his way so he ate it. Nhur-Galladu is the Warlord of the Ta'Nar so the most powerful character I possess. I typically use him as a diplomat or a background character because in a fight it would be just too unfair so I avoid that if I can. Lar'Sohn is one of his Advisors, the fourth caste of Ta'Nar I use (Warlord, Seneschal, Grand Admirals, Advisors, and Admirals are the top 5 castes). If someone meets my forces it is typically my ships or individual Kythons.

Kythons? That is another story entirely.
Last edited by Balrogga on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ordering lunch

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 am

Balrogga wrote:
Vetega wrote:Oh wow the Ta'Nar are basically gods in their own right. They can do lots of things. The only Ta'Nar I've ever rped with was Nur'Ghulla, if that's how you spell his name. That was quite a while ago. I think Chaos went by another name then. He's met the Ta'Nar before.

I believe the RP you are talking about was where Chronosia called a meeting and Nhur-Galladu decided to walk there. At the time, he was based in the SWG and Chron was in the MWG so he took a stroll through the Warp to get there. He met a Bloodthirster who would not get out of his way so he ate it. Nhur-Galladu is the Warlord of the Ta'Nar so the most powerful character I possess. I typically use him as a diplomat or a background character because in a fight it would be just too unfair so I avoid that if I can. Lar'Sohn is one of his Advisors, the fourth caste of Ta'Nar I use (Warlord, Seneschal, Grand Admirals, Advisors, and Admirals are the top 5 castes). If someone meets my forces it is typically my ships or individual Kythons.

So effectively what you're saying is that the Ta'Nar could eat my entire fleet. :o

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 am

Escalan Corps-Star Island wrote:So effectively what you're saying is that the Ta'Nar could eat my entire fleet. :o

Relax, they can't do that! I mean, surely they want all of the fleets instead! Why discriminate?

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

Perhaps you could set up a buffet.

I could take some of yours, some of his, a little taste of Krea, and then after I start getting full I can see what is on the desert cart. 8)

Seriously, I apologize for any sidetracking my presence has caused. If you decide you need me just shoot me a TG. My posts here will keep the Thread marked so I can find it easily. I will try to keep an occasional eye on things.
Last edited by Balrogga on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ordering lunch

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 am

Actually Balrogga, since Izon has met Nhur Ghulladu before why don't you join the war thread. Two Trillion Credits.

Eventually before the cataclysm I plan for the Andromeda galaxy to have diplomatic talks about ceding from the Empire. Which would involve war afterwards. We need someone who's reaching for a peaceful end instead of just blasting away like the rest of us. No offense you all.
Member of GESO

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Balrogga wrote:

So effectively what you're saying is that the Ta'Nar could eat my entire fleet. :o

Why not? One Ta'Nar and a bunch of Kythons ate a few of mine.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 am

Since I was asked to join in one of the Threads, I will post my application here to be approved. I left this blank/NA/Unknown so others can find them out as they RP. This leaves me open to be used as a plot device if needed. I also left the Past RPs blank because at least two members have stated they played with me. If you still wish I can provide links but they probably already provided them in their own submission, I have not checked.

Nation Name: The Fallen Empire of Balrogga

(Note: Cosmic Horror)

Population: Approximately 700 million

Government type: Unknown

Economy base: Unknown

Species percentage in nation:
Ta’Nar – 6 million
Childer – 60 million
Kython – expandable to 600 million

Tech base: Custom

Weapon types: Kreanoltha scans from war shows a vast number of different types, including all their own which were used against them. It is unknown what the Ta’Nar specific weapons actually are.

Area controlled: Space

Amount of habited planets: NONE

Amount of claimed planets: Planets ignored except as targets

Space Fleet size: Estimated 1200 vessels
Capitol ships: Unknown
Frigates: Unknown
Bombers/starfighters: NA
Drones: NA

Superweapons: Unknown

Past RP's:

Fulma War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82599
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=92868

Hivemind Chronicle
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=87963
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100211

Kreanoltha War
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50863
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63005

Misc Threads
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63335
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66957

Last edited by Balrogga on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ordering lunch

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Balrogga wrote:snip

A little... vague, but whatever. Accepted.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Balrogga
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Balrogga » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:56 pm

I added a bunch of Thread links, I found the ones mentioned earlier in this Thread too.

Ordering lunch

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Huzzah! Balrogga joins us!!
Member of GESO

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:54 pm

I looked at em. Uga. Long day...Will look again Monday... Anyone need a Buddy to RP With or something?
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents