NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Hetland 2 wrote:Shit. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Cause if its a mission my reentrance might be later...

A mission is about to start, yes. But there will be things happening on the station as well.

Hetland 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hetland 2 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Hetland 2 wrote:Shit. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Cause if its a mission my reentrance might be later...

A mission is about to start, yes. But there will be things happening on the station as well.

I suppose I'll figure out something to do then... :)
Don't worry. I'm just a bridge troll that feeds on forum drama.
Harbinger of the RP endtimes.
we will send a air stare on libya if they don't stop their attack
The krang countered the wave with something. And continued to try and take over the decepticon seeker.
Everybody! Can you stop saying that the cargo ship sinking we have done lately was a war crime. We were trying to economically destroy the UK.
Mair glows brightly and transforms in a human, wearing a white cloak, "leave us"
"FIRE IN THE HOE" he bellowed before triggering the explosive.
Julius Ceasar was a normal 14 year old who played Elder Tale in Russia.
We have already established, more powerful beings are not a proper weakness.

I miss Kare-bear :C

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Are Super-suits allowed if the character can only use it because he has a "real" power?
Last edited by Alyekra on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:25 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Oh and your a jerk tata folks

I know this may sound odd to you since you may just have been calling your teachers homophobic slurs, but I was taught in elementary school that the proper word would be "you are" or "you're" instead of "your"; "your" is a possive word rather than a subject and verb, unlike the other two words I had mentioned. You also forgot to seperate two thoughts and did not use any punctuation.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Alyekra wrote:Are Super-suits allowed if the character can only use it because he has a "real" power?

I would assume that, if a suit were somehow meant to help the power or were required for the power, then I would assume that one could bring it. For example, I would assume somebody that had a superpower involving powered-exoskeletons would mean that one could bring the powered-exoskeleton along for the trip. In another example, I would assume a power that involves you being engulfed in flames would facilitate fire-protected clothing as being required.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Alyekra wrote:Are Super-suits allowed if the character can only use it because he has a "real" power?

I would assume that, if a suit were somehow meant to help the power or were required for the power, then I would assume that one could bring it. For example, I would assume somebody that had a superpower involving powered-exoskeletons would mean that one could bring the powered-exoskeleton along for the trip. In another example, I would assume a power that involves you being engulfed in flames would facilitate fire-protected clothing as being required.

My character would have the power to electrify silver just by touching it, and that would allow him to use a super-suit in ways no-one else can, because he is the power source. Is that okay?
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Alyekra wrote:

My character would have the power to electrify silver just by touching it, and that would allow him to use a super-suit in ways no-one else can, because he is the power source. Is that okay?

I am not the O.P., co or otherwise, so I would not be able to say. I used the word "assume" for that reason. The final word would be Mighty Asgard.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 am

I know this may sound odd to you since you may just have been calling your teachers homophobic slurs, but I was taught in elementary school that the proper word would be "you are" or "you're" instead of "your"; "your" is a possive word rather than a subject and verb, unlike the other two words I had mentioned. You also forgot to seperate two thoughts and did not use any punctuation.

Dude, let's not give him a reason to come back again once his ban's up.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:30 am

Alyekra wrote:My character would have the power to electrify silver just by touching it, and that would allow him to use a super-suit in ways no-one else can, because he is the power source. Is that okay?

Sounds alright to me. Keep in mind that if the suit has any weapons or such mounted on it he would only be allowed to use it during classes or on field excursions though, same as any other weapon.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 am

:lol: He has a point.
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Ranbo
Minister

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ranbo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 am

I've got some WorldVision commentary to wrap up, and that's mainly what's been keeping me from posting. However, you'll see Ichihara debuting real soon once that's wrapped up.
Last Edited by Charlie at 4:00 Oogle Time, 1,000,000 times in total

I am from the States of America. I dropped the United a hell of a while ago.
Bhastion Brews. For the coffee lover in you.

Jenrak, kick cancer in the face. We're all proud of your courage.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nakarisaune » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:04 am

AETEN's reapplying, but currently can't post for some reason, so I'm putting it up for him (bit-by-bit :P)

Name: Erkenfried von Wulf
Alias: The Nightingale
Species: Ancient Vampire
Nationality: German
Height: 6.03 ft.
Weight: 192 Lb.
Hair: Black, oily and pulled back, always appears wet.
Eyes: Normal, except the pupil is yellow and glows.
Costume: Skyrim Nightingale Armor
Abilities: Sonic blasts that can stun or kill, even destroy walls and other sections when concentrated. He's also 6x the strength of human, around that of a Chimp. He also can see easily in the dark.
Alignment: Vigilante
Bio: Erkenfried was born into what could be called the 'Ancient Vampires', an actual species that split from Homo sapiens when they first entered Europe and moved underground. Unlike the other Vampires, Erkenfried and his race prefer to avoid conflict with humans
and instead install themselves in the human government. However, the only two governments where they maintain great power is Britain and Germany. Erkenfried, while waiting for his family to place him in the German government, decided to take up the jop of bashing in the skulls of criminals, which also allows him to feed with ease.
Appearane: Greyish-white skin, large pointed ears (almost elvish), clawed hands, and his front teeth are all fangs, the back ones are sharp molars.
Weakness/es: Sunlight, he's allergic to it. It causes lethargy, drop in strength and powers, and virtually blinds them. The strength of his powers drop by 4% each day he goes without feeding on prey.
Other: Steaks with a german accent. Derp.
Last edited by Nakarisaune on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:15 am

Nakarisaune wrote:AETEN's reapplying, but currently can't post for some reason, so I'm putting it up for him (bit-by-bit :P)

Name: Erkenfried von Wulf
Alias: The Nightingale
Species: Ancient Vampire
Nationality: German
Height: 6.03 ft.
Weight: 192 Lb.
Hair: Black, oily and pulled back, always appears wet.
Eyes: Normal, except the pupil is yellow and glows.
Costume: Skyrim Nightingale Armor

"Hmm, I wonder how people who have survived the vampire war from year ago will react? What do you think Bramwell and Makoto?" At that moment, Makoto threw a car in the general direction of the head belonging to the messenger.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 am

My char is not inspired by Dawnguard at all.

Oh, and he hates the other vampires, he views them as pathetic feral savages that scatter the herd and threaten stability.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:40 am

AETEN II wrote:My char is not inspired by Dawnguard at all.

Oh, and he hates the other vampires, he views them as pathetic feral savages that scatter the herd and threaten stability.

You mean to say that your character is as strong as a chimpanzee, on a bodymass/strength ratio, correct? Because, while chimps are stronger than your average human, no chimp is six times stronger than them.

Also, are William and Morbus making a reappearance? If not, are they still at the school? If not, where did they go, and how should our characters react?
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

Ratio wise. His muscles are far more efficient and the reason why his race drinks blood is because they harvest the oxygen as they are deficient. And I'm dropping everyone but Morbus. If anyone wishes to pick em' up, feel free. Otherwise they're NPC's. As for Morbus, a pyro' lit him up and he's spent the months is stasis, generating more mass.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:56 am

AETEN II wrote:Ratio wise. His muscles are far more efficient and the reason why his race drinks blood is because they harvest the oxygen as they are deficient. And I'm dropping everyone but Morbus. If anyone wishes to pick em' up, feel free. Otherwise they're NPC's. As for Morbus, a pyro' lit him up and he's spent the months is stasis, generating more mass.

It's been two weeks :P
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

The Great Republic of Drakma
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Republic of Drakma » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Name:Johanson Heirkof
Nationality: sweedish
species: human
Height: 6" 10
Weight:210 lb
Hair:dirty blonde
Eyes: green
Costume (if any):suit
Abilities: transform into any creature and super smarts, super strength
Alignment: too who payes
Brief Bio: Johanson was born into a family of mercenaries who would fight for their king when he was dethroned the family went into the mercenary buisness he carries his necklace which was the ability of tranformation. he has studied his way to a level most humans would find in a geinus. he has worked for his family until he became the leader and left so his younger sister to take over since she was an actual leader. He will fight for whoever pays him and if angered he can tare even large tanks apart.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 pm

When did Species get into this?
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

The Great Republic of Drakma
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Republic of Drakma » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

The last guy did it so I did it.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 pm

The Great Republic of Drakma wrote:The last guy did it so I did it.

I get that...but still..I'm asking other people... :unsure:

Drown wrote:

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Stattr wrote:
The Great Republic of Drakma wrote:The last guy did it so I did it.

I get that...but still..I'm asking other people... :unsure:

Eh, out of the five aliens accepted into this one, approximately 0 are still being played.
In the first two, 'species' was part of it, though.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Nakarisaune wrote:
Stattr wrote:I get that...but still..I'm asking other people... :unsure:

Eh, out of the five aliens accepted into this one, approximately 0 are still being played.

Aww...I wish i would have known that...I woul dhave been able to play as one...eh..ohh well...

Drown wrote:

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Postby Nakarisaune » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Stattr wrote:
Nakarisaune wrote:Eh, out of the five aliens accepted into this one, approximately 0 are still being played.

Aww...I wish i would have known that...I woul dhave been able to play as one...eh..ohh well...

Not sure if aliens are still being accepted anyway, I thought I saw something a while back. I'll check.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse