NATION

PASSWORD

Future Technology Bravo: Reboot

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Essos
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Future Technology Bravo: Reboot

Postby Essos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

In the distant past, ancient forces of ambiguous intent strove to craft for themselves a static system; a snow-globe of the stars, as it were. A place to where creative endeavors seemed simple, disconnected, and lost amongst themselves; a homeostatic matrix of defined parameters and determined demarcations, suspended in the vastness of the intergalactic void, in that abyssal sea to which starlight dare not wander in its prismatic journey across the cosmos. Yet, in their sublime intellect and despite their endless desires for eternal watch, these Great Architects were not merely settled to observe their unique universe as a sparse meadow of burning fusion and terrestrial spheres dancing in staccato melody; they, like all great scientists and empiricists, need something more...

They needed rats for their maze.

In the seemingly endless, regurgitating flow of creation, in that sea of dislocated time and fractured space, they found select creatures – civilizations far and wide – to inhabit their sterile segment of the great forge. They brought them from their disconnected systems, their disparate cosmological realms, and their ever-unaligned temporal flows of causality, and supplanted them within a space and time separate, different, and aside from the very constants of the great omniverse. In their wisdom, they blinded these men, women, beasts, and vermin to their own pasts and installed amongst them myth, legend, tale, and faith to forestall the inevitable departure from the safety and security of their natal habitat.

They planted these seeds upon nurturing worlds filled with alien stock to benefit them. They gave them technology beyond their years and connected paths of dim travel that would come to launch them from star to star in instants. In their light, they let them bask, grow, and flourish; worldly empires of stellar congruence grew beneath the ever-loving eyes of the disconnected heralds. In many ways, they created a paradise for their subjects; they cared for their every desire and gave them a world to which they knew nothing, but were never far from the tools necessary to change their station... Even so, walls of colored glass and chambers filled with the desires of men changes nothing when the bars remains locked and the blackness of forgotten worlds to which they once called home remain outside the portcullises of time.

In short: one cannot paint a prison into a palace.

Though gifted as the subjects were, there was to be no mistake: they were prisoners. Their memories from beyond the Cloud gone, and even the knowledge of their ever-watchful benefactors obscured to them, the Architects of that panopticon sought to insure a simple means of restriction that, in turn, would force their subjects to adapt, to learn, and to survive. Those timeless scientists shunted their subjects, not as creatures, but as travelers between the stars; in their wisdom, they adjusted the constants of space and time to prohibit superluminal (faster-than-light) travel by any means aside from those gate-like tunnels of adventure and journey, leaving guardians to protect their gestalt artifices of physical mastery. They insured that, by no means, could their transplanted playthings leave their sidereal laboratory... All-in-all, they doomed their children to a slow death of entropy.

Even so, as the rats learned the maze and erected villages, towns, cities, and sprawling civilizations beneath the watch of their eternal overseers, a time must come when children are left to their devices, either right or ruin. As such, the Great Architects left their diaspora of creatures to their devices; they left the prisoners to rule the prison, functioning within the guidelines of a disjointed cosmos, and with a single, sprawling paragon to which abide: adapt, learn, and escape.

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS? PLEASE JOIN US IN OUR I.R.C CHANNEL: #FT-BRAVO

WELCOME
To the FT-Bravo Program
First and foremost, on behalf of both the Staff and Students of the FT-Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program: welcome. If you are reading this, you are no doubt curious about the purpose of this thread and, by extension, the Program. For most of you, you are likely familiar with previous incarnations of “FT-Bravo” as an alternate continuity and canon setting in relation to what is commonly called “FT-Prime” (or the primary continuity and canon). Rest assured, such remains the same; FT-Bravo is still an alternate setting, differing from the broader Future Technology Community of NationStates in that the participants (hereafter referred to as “Students”) are not considered a part of the over-arching canon and continuity of what is generally considered “NationStates Future Tech” or “FT-Actual”.

Regardless of your familiarity with previous incarnations of FT-Bravo, as you have no-doubt gathered, this incarnation is a bit different. To put it simply: the FT-Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program is not intended to be a destination, but a journey. To that end, it must be understood that previous incarnations of FT-Bravo functioned purely as a sanctuary for learning FT players aside from FT-Actual – a sort of “Kiddie's Table”, as it were. To a degree, this incarnation is similar to the original reboot as crafted by Essos (Miehm), but is now being re-calibrated to suit the purpose of that reboot more adequately.

The FT-Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program's indicated purpose is as follows: to serve as a temporary housing setting for FT players less knowledgeable in the etiquette, standards, protocols, and largely unwritten rules of FT-Actual as to allow them to become acclimated to such and with the express purpose of integrating them into the primary Future Technology continuity and canon. To put this concisely: FT-Bravo is no longer simply meant to be somewhere for new initiates into Future Technology to sit and escape from the hectic (and often chaotic) brawl of “FT-Prime”; it is a tutoring program meant to educate and integrate new individuals into the primary Future Technology canon. It is not somewhere one “stays” or even necessarily “wants to be”; it is meant to be a way-point between “obscurity” and the over-arching breadth of the Future Tech cosmos.

As such, in closing, it is to be understood that the Program is a voluntary association of individuals seeking to educate (“Staff” or “Tutors”) newer players in the hopes of teaching these new players (“Members” or “Students”) the basics of the standards, methods of play, etiquette, and nature of FT-Actual so that they may leave FT-Bravo and integrate more readily and easily into the community at large.

In short: the goal of joining FT-Bravo is to leave it more acquainted and better equipped to integrate with a community otherwise shut-off and often seemingly inclusive. If such is your goal, please read-on and, with some luck, we hope to find you journeying through the vastness of the Cloud soon...

THE BASICS
Of the FT-Bravo Program
[ I ] · The Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program is a voluntary association of educators (“Staff”) and students (“Members”).
i · The duty of the Staff is to educate, assist, grade, and consistently help Members during their time in FT-Bravo with the hopes of integrating them into the larger Future Technology community.
ii · The duty of the Members is to learn, listen, collaborate, compromise, and consistently grow as players during their time in FT-Bravo in order to integrate into the larger Future Technology community.
iii · The Program is not a socially-mandated punishment.

[ II ] · The Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program is a closed setting, continuity, and canon separate from FT-Prime/FT-Actual.
i · The Program exists in a distant dwarf galaxy/large molecular cloud known only as “the Cloud”.
ii · Members are subject to a certain set of restrictions in order to increase collaboration, cooperation, and consistency while in the Program.
iii · Users seeking entry must apply and be approved by a simple majority of the Staff to gain entry into the Program.
iv · Users may be ejected from the Program through a simple majority of the Members pending a simple majority approval of the ejection process by the Staff.

[ III ] · The Members of the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program shall be divided into four (4) groups known as “Classes”.
i · Members are assigned to “Classes” randomly in order to introduce them into the general “group-based canon” structure of the larger Future Technology Community and to gauge the capability of each Member to cooperate, collaborate, and compromise with other players working in close tangent to one another.
ii · Each “Class” of Members is to be randomly assigned to one of four (4) tutors in accordance to availability and emphasis as defined by the Staff.

[ IV ] · The Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program consists of a fifty-two (52) week (one standard defined year) tutoring program.
i · The Program consists of six (6) “Grading Cycles” consisting of eight (8) weeks each, in addition to a four (4) week “Final Grading Cycle”.
ii· Members are graded at the end of each “Grading Cycle” according to four (4) criteria for a total of twenty-five (25) points each, totaling one hundred (100) points; these criteria are: Creativity, Literacy, Sportsmanship, and Overall Quality. In addition each “Class Tutor” may grant up to ten (10) extra points in a fifth category known as Exceptionalism.
iii · In addition to those categories defined in IV(ii), each Member will receive a “Class Grade” based on five categories of twenty (20) points each on a sliding scale of -10 to +10 points known as the “Praise/Penalty System”. These categories include: Creativity, Cooperation, Collaboration, Conduct, and Overall Quality.
iv · The “Praise/Penalty System” functions as such: each class can receive a possible total positive “Praise Value” of +50 points, or a possible total negative “Penalty Value” of -50 points. Praise/Penalty Values are applied individually by the total number of members in each “Class” rounding down to the first whole integer.

[ V ] · Members of the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program must receive a certain point value to matriculate each “Grading Cycle”.
i · Grades are accrued accordingly as defined in IV.
ii · Grade values are divided into seven (7) different “Letter Grades” for ease of understanding and utilization. Such are as follows: >100 (AE+), 100-95 (A+), 94-90 (A), 89-80 (B), 79-70 (C), 69-60 (D), 59-50 (E), 49-25 (F), <25 (I or Incomplete).
iii · A Member must make above 49 points to pass a “Grading Cycle”; a Member that makes 49 or less points in two consecutive “Grading Cycles” is subject to plenary ejection from the Program.
iv · For a Member to matriculate the Program, they must score more than 400 (of 900) cumulative points by the end of the Program as defined by IV.

[ VI ] · The Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program adheres to the Code of Bro and all its axioms.
i · The “Code of Bro” shall be defined as understanding that at the basis of each Future Technology entity or civilization, a degree of understanding and collaboration through its use much be based on mutual understanding and compromise between all parties involved in the specific instance of its use.
ii · The Axiom of Consistency of the Code of Bro shall further be defined as the understanding that each entity, civilization, technology, etc. should be kept as close to its original understanding as defined in accordance to collaboration and compromise. Such is to say that: a given entity (civilization, technology, etc.) should remain consistent in its effects across all instances of similar use. “X-Plasma burns oxygen, not nitrogen; it will always burn oxygen, not nitrogen.”
iii · Such applies in adherence to the Rule of Cool.

[ VII ] · The Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program adheres to the Rule of Cool and all its axioms.
i · The “Rule of Cool” shall be defined as the understanding that in some instances, certain entities, civilizations, technologies, etc. will be embraced and used despite their violation of physical laws or conventions for the sake of their novelty or “coolness”.
ii · The Axiom of Absurdity of the Rule of Cool shall further be defined as the understand that “at some point this has gone too far”; such is to be understood to mean that, in the usage of the “Rule of Cool”, certain entities, civilization, technology, etc. will approach absurdity and will violate both the “Rule of Cool” and the “Code of Bro” in such a way as to make it unable to be used. “You can't use the Rule of Cool to have a ship so large it causes the Galaxy to fly apart; that's the 'Rule of K00L'.”
iii · Such applies in adherence to the Code of Bro.

[ VIII ] · Members of the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program are subject to certain restrictions.
i · Members may not use, create, devise, generate, or otherwise utilize any means of superluminal (faster-than-light) travel or technology aside from the established gate/wormhole network; such is to include weaponization of superluminal technology and FTL inhibition or prohibition technology.. Relativistic and/or “slow-boat” travel is free to be utilized and improved upon insofar as it remains slower-than-light.
ii · Upon entry, Members may occupy/possess one (1) stellar/planetary system, one (1) major metropolitan/populated planet or analogue, and up to two (2) minor metropolitan/populated planets or analogues to be considered “colonies” or otherwise “colonized”.
iii · Members may not possess a population – actual or implied – to be of a value greater than fifty (50) billion persons; if warfare or conquering leads to a higher population, “infrastructure is considered to break down”, and mass starvation or general loss of values higher than such is imposed.
iv · Members must have a minimum of three (3) primary industries/economic strengths and a minimum of three (3) economic weaknesses.
v · Members may not, under any circumstances, In-Character leave “the Cloud” and travel elsewhere in the cosmos until completion/matriculation of the Program

[ IX ] · Additions to the Basics of the FT-Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program may be made at the leisure of the Staff (“Tutors”).

JOINING
The FT-Bravo Program
As defined above, for a user to become a Student and gain entry to the program, an application must be submitted and receive a simple majority amongst the Staff. Below you will find a spoiler with the code for the application with it. All minimum values of the application must be met, while all maximum values may not be exceeded. Full and accurate completion of the application is required. Refusal, inability, or ignorance as to components of it leading to and incomplete application will invalidate the application; such will result in the Staff not voting on the application and a requirement to re-submit (not edit) the application to this thread. Please, do not edit your applications once they have been posted; insure before posting that everything is in order. An editing of an application after it has been posted – for any reason – will result in its invalidation.

Code: Select all
[blocktext][spoiler=FT-Bravo Application]

[b][u]GENERAL INFORMATION[/u] ([i]O.O.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Nation Name (Gameplay):[/b]
    • [b]Join Date of NationStates:[/b]
    • [b]Activity Period (Weekly Average):[/b]
    • [b]Activity Period (Daily Average):[/b]
    • [b]Literary/Roleplaying Strengths:[/b] [i](Maximum of two)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    • [b]Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses:[/b] [i](Minimum of three)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]
    • [b]Reasons for Application:[/b] [i](Minimum of three)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]

[b][u]DISCIPLINARY INFORMATION[/u] ([i]O.O.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?:[/b]
    • [b]Current Warning Level (If Applicable):[/b]
    • [b]Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:[/b]
    • [b]List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):[/b]
    • [b]Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:[/b]
    • [b]Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?:[/b] [i](List if applicable)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]

[b][u]NATIONAL INFORMATION[/u] ([i]I.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):[/b]
    • [b]Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):[/b]
    • [b]Native Nation Name (Roleplay):[/b]
    • [b]Government Type:[/b]
    • [b]Nation Type:[/b]
    • [b]Head(s) of State:[/b]
    • [b]Head(s) of Government:[/b]

[b][u]ECONOMIC INFORMATION[/u] ([i]I.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Predominant Economic Philosophy:[/b]
    • [b]In three or more  sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:[/b]
    • [b]Primary Domestic Industries/Services:[/b] [i](Minimum of three)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]
    • [b]Economic Weaknesses:[/b] [i](Minimum of three)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]

[b][u]DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION[/u] ([i]I.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Population:[/b]
    • [b]Predominant Sapient/Sentient Species:[/b] [i](Minimum of one)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    • [b]Major Ethnic Group(s):[/b] [i](Minimum of one)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    • [b]Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy:[/b] [i](Minimum of one; irreligion included)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]

[b][u]ASTRONOMICAL INFORMATION[/u] ([i]I.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Capital World:[/b]
    • [b]Inhabited Planetary Systems:[/b] [i](Maximum of one)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    • [b]Inhabited Planets:[/b] [i](Maximum of one major population center; maximum of two minor)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]

[b][u]TECHNOLOGICAL INFORMATION[/u] ([i]I.C.[/i])[/b]
    • [b]Technological Bases:[/b] [i](Minimum of two; maximum of four)[/i]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [ONE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [TWO]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [THREE]
    [tab=10][/tab]— [FOUR]
    • [b]Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology:[/b] [i](Three or more sentences)[/i]

[b][u]APPLICANT OATH OF UNDERSTANDING[/u] ([i]O.O.C.[/i])[/b]
    I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE], do hereby understand that by applying for the [i]Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program[/i] I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: [b]1)[/b] assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; [b]2)[/b] training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; [b]3)[/b] and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.[/spoiler][/blocktext]

ROSTER
Of the FT-Bravo Program
PROGRAM STAFF/TUTORS
· Essos (Program Director and Founder) [Miehm]
· Vocenae (Assistant Program Director and Chairman of Staff) [Voc]
· Avenio (Voting Staff Member)
· Kyrusia/Sylvrca (Voting Staff Member) [Kyrusia]

PROGRAM MEMBERS/STUDENTS AND CLASSES
[ CLASS ALPHAEssos ]
· [nation][/nation]

[ CLASS BETAVocenae ]
· [nation][/nation]

[ CLASS DELTAKyrusia/Sylvrca ]
· [nation][/nation]

[ CLASS GAMMAAvenio ]
· [nation][/nation]

Credit for many of the ideas included herein goes to Kyrusia.

Mursurios
Civilian

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mursurios » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:55 pm

May I ask, what exactly defines a technological base?
FT puppet of Cyborg Holland

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Mursurios wrote:May I ask, what exactly defines a technological base?

Out-of-Character: In this instance, the information we are looking for when the application states "technology base" is some inspiration. What "gimmick" (in this instance, not used in a derogatory sense) helped you/helps you define your technology for your civilization. Are you heavily inspired by a novel, film series, tabletop roleplaying game, etc.? Put what from those inspired you; if not, what specific "gimmick" or "niche" (as an example: a collective intelligence, distributed neural networks, etc.) inspired you.

In short, it's to assist the Staff in determining (along with a more detailed explanation as asked below this) what exactly we're dealing with when we see the application, what kind of technology we can expect to see, etc.

For further information, please come join us in our I.R.C. channel: #FT-Bravo.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

The Azoni
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azoni » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:23 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION (O.O.C.)
Nation Name (Gameplay): The Azoni (Premislyd)
Join Date of NationStates: May 15, 2012
Activity Period (Weekly Average): Everyday
Activity Period (Daily Average): 5-9 hours
Literary/Roleplaying Strengths: (Maximum of two)
— Post detail (In my opinion at least, I have no idea what other people think)
— Post length (Again, in my opinion)
Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
— Character Development
— Lack of effective communication
— Lack of motivation/commitment
Reasons for Application: (Minimum of three)
— To improve my roleplaying capabilities.
— To gain full integration into FT-Prime.
— To gain a new set of people whom I can cooperate and communicate effectively with in regards to planning and doing roleplays in a fun and creative way.

DISCIPLINARY INFORMATION (O.O.C.)
Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): No.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: No.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable): No.
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: No.
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: No.(List if applicable)
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

NATIONAL INFORMATION (I.C.)
Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): Ekem'Iya Union of the Azoni
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Ekem'Iya Union/Azoni Union
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Ekem'Iya Zya'c'an
Government Type: Stratocratic Theocracy; Hierarchy
Nation Type: Religious Hegemony
Head(s) of State: Hekatrix Veda'ves An'dalara
Head(s) of Government: Council of Twelve

ECONOMIC INFORMATION (I.C.)
Predominant Economic Philosophy: Mixed
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: The economy is largely based on the philosophy of a mixed market economy that is inherently similar to the economic systems of most Scandinavian countries. The government has effective laws in place that grant basic workers' rights, minimum wage laws, anti-monopoly laws, etc.. The government also provides for unemployed citizens and the less fortunate by a fund that all citizens pay into.
Primary Domestic Industries/Services: (Minimum of three)
— Banking
— Ship building
— Electronics
Economic Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
— Large black market presence that denies the government with a large percentage of funds.
— Imports more than exports
— Lack of tariffs

DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION (I.C.)
Population: 6,979,182,109
Predominant Sapient/Sentient Species: (Minimum of one)
Azoni
Major Ethnic Group(s): (Minimum of one)
— Azi'i'zah
— Exo'Azi
Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy: (Minimum of one; irreligion included)
— Azoni Paganism (Zyre'ekism)

ASTRONOMICAL INFORMATION (I.C.)
Capital World: Pa'Quam
Inhabited Planetary Systems: (Maximum of one)
— 1
Inhabited Planets: (Maximum of one major population center; maximum of two minor)
— Pa'Quam
— Azyrohk
— N/A

TECHNOLOGICAL INFORMATION (I.C.)
Technological Bases: (Minimum of two; maximum of four)
— Warhammer 40,000
— Vasari Technology from Sins of a Solar Empire
— Covenant technology (personal shields from Jackals, energy swords, etc.) from Halo
— [FOUR]
Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: The Ekem'Iya Union makes primary usage of energy-based weaponry with larger-scale guns beings magnetically launched (rail guns). Drones and other robotics are used extensively from everything to factory use to the military. The Union also makes extensive use of cloaking devices for its soldiers, particularly special forces.
APPLICANT OATH OF UNDERSTANDING (O.O.C.)
I, The Azoni, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, The Azoni, hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

OoC: I'm not expecting this to be perfect and am fully expecting to have to edit the majority of this and/or explain in more detail.
Last edited by The Azoni on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
-:Ts’rvayeri Aser:-
Azoni Codex

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:50 pm

Marvelous, so this is moving again. Almost copied my app over, then saw there was a new one. Tallyho and whatnot then.
Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm

I have no idea where mine is currently. Probably 200 pages buried.

Nation Name (Gameplay): Biop
Join Date of NationStates: Last year sometime
Activity Period (Weekly Average): 53 Weeks a year
Activity Period (Daily Average): 8 days a week
— [ONE] Hard Tech
— [TWO] Flexible scheduling and playing
— [ONE] Impatient
— [TWO] None to keen to extreme wankers
— [THREE]
— [ONE] Already Applied
— [TWO] G Tech is here
— [THREE] Already Applied

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: Yup
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): Donno
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: Yeap
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable): Biop
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: Noyt that I know of
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): Biop
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Biop
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Biop
Government Type: Direct/Internet Democracy
Nation Type:
Head(s) of State: Jason and Cole Cloud
Head(s) of Government:

Predominant Economic Philosophy: What?
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: The economy is entirely self sustained with any surplus being exported to help fuel the Massive Cyber Corp, the Nation's one stop shop and Largest Military contractor.
— [ONE] Weapon's
— [TWO] Nanotech
— [THREE] Space Travel
— [ONE] Currently Limited space to expand
— [TWO] Small problems with Trans system economics
— [THREE] No Stock Market

Population: 9.5 Trillion
— [ONE]Draconians
— [TWO] Human's
— [THREE] Human/Draconian Hybrid's
— [ONE] Uh... ...Scaled?
— [ONE] No Religion is universally or even majorly accepted

Capital World: Biop
— [ONE] Gaia
Inhabited Planets: (Maximum of one major population center; maximum of two minor)
— [ONE] Biop
— [TWO] Utopia (First Out of system Farming world)
— [THREE] Hades (Biopian Moon)

— [ONE] Nanotech
— [TWO] Magnetic Tech
— [THREE] Fusion
— [FOUR] Power Armor
Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences)
Biopian Tech pride's it's self in efficiency , from 50% efficient fusion reactor's to nanotech that can convert matter at a 1-1 atom ratio. Using Magnetic canon's instead of Horribly polluting and ineffiecnt chemical booster's to launch small to mid sized space craft into Upper atmosphere, as well as high resilient Power armor suites for ground troop's and everyday task's

I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Yeah that thing.
Last edited by Yes Im Biop on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Out-of-Character: It should be noted, that all previous members of FT-B (as in the version immediately before this reboot) will need to re-apply.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]

Essos
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Essos » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I have no idea where mine is currently. Probably 200 pages buried.

— [ONE] Hard Tech
— [ONE] Impatient
— [THREE]
— [ONE] Already Applied
— [TWO] G Tech is here

Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Type:
Head(s) of Government:

In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: The economy is entirely self sustained with any surplus being exported to help fuel the Massive Cyber Corp, the Nation's one stop shop and Largest Military contractor.
— [ONE] Weapon's
— [TWO] Nanotech
— [THREE] Space Travel

— [ONE]Draconians
— [TWO] Human's
— [ONE] Uh... ...Scaled?

— [ONE] Gaia
— [ONE] Biop

— [ONE] Nanotech
— [TWO] Magnetic Tech
— [THREE] Fusion
— [FOUR] Power Armor
Biopian Tech pride's it's self in efficiency , from 50% efficient fusion reactor's to nanotech that can convert matter at a 1-1 atom ratio. Using Magnetic canon's instead of Horribly polluting and ineffiecnt chemical booster's to launch small to mid sized space craft into Upper atmosphere, as well as high resilient Power armor suites for ground troop's and everyday task's

I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Yeah that thing.

No. Fill it out properly and repost.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:I have no idea where mine is currently. Probably 200 pages buried.

— [ONE] Hard Tech
— [ONE] Impatient
— [THREE]
— [ONE] Already Applied
— [TWO] G Tech is here

— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Type:
Head(s) of Government:

— [ONE] Weapon's
— [TWO] Nanotech
— [THREE] Space Travel

— [ONE]Draconians
— [TWO] Human's
— [ONE] Uh... ...Scaled?

— [ONE] Gaia
— [ONE] Biop

— [ONE] Nanotech
— [TWO] Magnetic Tech
— [THREE] Fusion
— [FOUR] Power Armor

Yeah that thing.

Out-of-Character:
1) Minimum Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses not met;
2) Minimum of Reasons for Application not met (due to repetition);
3) Nation type not completed;
4) Head(s) of Government not completed;
5) Predominant Economic Philosophy not completed;
6) Population (vastly) exceeds defined limit;
7) Oath not completed.

Your application has been INVALIDATED, as Essos previously stated. Please thoroughly re-read the original post of this thread, then, if you so choose, re-apply with a new post. Editing your current application will result in a further invalidation.

Thank you for your interest.

As for the other apps.: Your voting process/further review will begin momentarily. Thank you for your patience.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]

Talidan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Talidan » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay):Talidan
Join Date of NationStates:December 10th, 2009
Activity Period (Weekly Average):12 Hours
Activity Period (Daily Average):Two hours
— [ONE]Fairness; willing to take defeats and work with others.
— [TWO]Willingness to participate
— [ONE]Length of posts.
— [TWO]Overall story direction.
— [THREE]Limited Availability, at times.
— [ONE]Modern Tech has too much Holier-than-thou groups that are exclusive.
— [TWO] I have never actually had a long-lived Roleplay experience, for one reason or another.
— [THREE] I’ve never had a Science-Fiction RP on Nation-States, but it certainly seems to be a thriving group of people and would like to learn.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?:No.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable):None.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:No.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):N/A
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:No.
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)I like them all, so… not on my end.
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):The Federation of Talidan
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):Talidan
Native Nation Name (Roleplay):Talidan
Government Type:Authoritarian Oligarchy
Nation Type:Centralized Federal Republic
Head(s) of State:First Marshal Delan
Head(s) of Government:First Marshal Delan

Predominant Economic Philosophy:Guided Capitalism
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:The State has little hand in the market, giving Corporations a freer hand, but when the government does make a requirement or mandate, the business world often choose to follow protocol or face harsh measures. If industry of steel or ships must be increased, then the State shall take measures to do so. However, despite basic worker’s rights, capitalism is unimpeded on Talidan.
— [ONE]Agricultural/Mining Prowess
— [TWO]Starship production
— [THREE]Trader/Merchant Culture
— [ONE]Slower Technology innovation
— [TWO]Rare Mineral Shortages
— [THREE]Quantity-over-quality Mentality

Population:8 Billion
— [ONE]Human/Talidanii/Terran
— [ONE]Caucasian
— [ONE]The majority of the population is agnostic or culturally “Helioists”, which believes in one Monotheistic being that looks upon good and bad deeds. Those who were good will return through a great gate to which all Talidanii came from. Though Helioism is a more recent religion, only 3,000 years old, the majority of all sects from the original Nomads of Talidan to most modern church-goers all speak of some “journey” to which all people came from. The addition of Gods, Beings, or Greater Powers had been used to describe weather, season changes, or the afterlife; but all included this exodus in their theology.

Capital World:Talidan
— [ONE]Eos Star System
— [ONE]Talidan- Major Population Center
— [TWO]Sereum – Minor Population Center
— [THREE]Glacius- Minor Population Center

— [ONE]Nexus: Jupiter Incident Earth ships.
— [TWO]Sword of the Stars StarForce/Humans
— [THREE]Homeworld Series
— [FOUR]
The average military Talidanii ship has a nuclear-reactor for power, polarizing Hull armor, and rotating mid-sections for gravity. Missiles are the primary weapon with Point-Defense lasers just now coming into conventional use. No ship is greater in class than a Heavy Cruiser, which are commonly armed with nuclear weapons for space combat in drastic situations. Space Fighters are merely theory as production of gunboats or frigates are more practical. The Planetary forces of the Federal Military use standard ballistics and in-atmosphere fighters and hover-craft. The most rapidly advancing stage of technology is energy-production, with weapons following suit.

I, Talidan, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, Talidan hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Anagonia
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anagonia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 pm

*Edited per advice of Mentor. Changed "Vladinchi Hyperdive" to "Vladinchi Fusion Drive".
Nation Name
-The Stratocratic Confederacy of Anagonia
Join Date of NationStates
-December, 2003 (Game Official) / November 2003 (Unofficial)
Activity Period (Weekly Average)
-N/A (Random)
Activity Period (Daily Average)
-N/A (Random)
Literary/Roleplaying Strengths (Maximum of two)
— World Building
— Cooperation
Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses (Minimum of three)
— Writing
— Scene Description
— Character Development
Reasons for Application (Minimum of three)
— Increase in writing capability
— Reeducation and indoctrination into modern NS FT culture for 2010 onward.
— Personal choice for reasons of cooperation, fun and an excuse to write my heart out.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?
-Yes. One warning (2003 unofficial) and one self-reported warning (2006).
Current Warning Level (If Applicable)
-None, all warnings have expired.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?
-No.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable)
-N/A
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?
-No.
— Rezo (Unknown reason, declared against applicant since 2003 for unspecified reason)

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay)
-Confederate Space Defense Force
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay)
-CSDF
Native Nation Name (Roleplay)
-Anagonia
Government Type
-Stratocratic Confederacy
Nation Type
-Military Dictatorship
Head(s) of State
-Grand Commander Tiberius Samsus
Head(s) of Government
-Grand Commander Tiberius Samsus

Predominant Economic Philosophy
-Free-Market
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation
-Despite the military-run government and culture, the economic conditions within Anagonia is extremely liberal. Citizens who have conducted military service are permitted to own a business and to cater to the needs of any demand. Citizens who have not yet undergone military service, or have chosen not to, are only permitted to work for businesses. This enables the military dictatorship a heavy cultural influence on the economic climate, thus enabling them to regulate through propaganda rather than through intentional methods such as a controlled economy.
Primary Domestic Industries/Services (Minimum of three)
— Arms Manufacturing
— Mining
— Starship Manufacturing
— Incompetence
— Volatile Market
— Currency dispute

Population:
-2.5 Billion
— Human
— Native Anagonian
— Drekamythian

Capital World:
-Anagonia
— Nova Kretani
— Anagonia
— Fortuna
— Paradise

— Starship Troopers
— Halo Universe
— Star Trek
— Wing Commander
The Confederate Space Defense Force employs heavy emphasis on conventional munitions for its combat force. They are cheap to produce and manufacture due to the plentiful resource supply and easy to distribute. CSDF Military Starships will usually employ Magnetic Acceleration Cannons or Rail Guns, depending on size, for heavy capital ship combat. CSDF Ships and bases use replicator technology that ensures a plentiful supply of food, so long as replication systems have power. The CSDF employs fusion reactor technology as its primary ground and space power source. The CSDF employs the Vladinchi Fusion Drive for sub-light travel.

I, ANAGONIA, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, ANAGONIA hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
Last edited by Anagonia on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founded: September 14th, 0 AUR
Capital: Liberty, State of Liberty, CSA
President: Mileethus Canisilus
Population: 430.5 Million Anagonians
GDP: D$34.1 Trillion
The Confederate States of Anagonia (MT/PMT)
An autonomous unity; A Confederate Republic whole.
Left-leaning Libertarianism - Human/Non-Human Society
Current Canon Year: 108 AUR (2034 AD)
Embassy Exchange Link | GATORnet v0.5.2b

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): G-Tech Corporation
Join Date of NationStates: Early 2008
Activity Period (Weekly Average): Daily
Activity Period (Daily Average): 4-5 Hours
— Expansive vocabulary (as commented on by others)
— Ability to write from multiple viewpoints
— Intermittent spurts of inspiration
— Trouble respecting newer RPers
— Slow post speed
— My roleplaying; she is desirous of beautification.
— I'm searching for inspiration to evolve my FT RPing; it has been static for far too long.
— This humble immigrant seeks to escape Ellis Island.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: I'm afraid so.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): One.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: Never.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable): N/A
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: Nope.
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable) Assuredly not.
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): The Chosen Empire of the Light of the Omnissah
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): The Chosen Empire
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Those of the Light
Government Type: Theocratic Distributed Rule City-State Imperium
Nation Type: Theocracy.
Head(s) of State: Patriarch Giblis Injo Ameral
Head(s) of Government: The Luminary Diet of the Cardinals of Riva

Predominant Economic Philosophy: Command-based Feudal
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: The wheels of the Empire are powered by the steady production of the landed Cardinals and their underlings; each vassal owes his lord a portion of his economic production, and is subservient to produce with said portion that which his lord desires. The line of theological (and feudal) fidelity extends directly from the Omnissah (via the Patriarch) down to the lowest of the unlanded laypeople, and thus each Cardinal may call upon thousands of lower followers of the Light to do their bidding if necessary. Labor and production is done as if one is laboring for He Above.
— Manufacturing
— Construction
— Agricultural Fabrication
— Patronage system
— No trade barriers
— Inter-fief price competition

Population: 18,930,100,000 sentients
— The Chosen
— Techsins
— Aviats
— The Light of the Omnissah

Capital World: Holy Riva
— Centrali
— Holy Riva
— Gissar
— [THREE]

— Duneverse
— 40k
— Tiberian Dawn
— [FOUR]
Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences) The majority of the technology of the Chosen is based around the interplay between BelowSpace- the realm of the Omnissah- and RealSpace, the physical universe. Flowmetal, a derivate of the Dive (BelowSpace) allows those favored by She Above to incorporate their minds through her divine favor into the semi-sentient matrix of the exotic material, allowing them to transcend material limitations and live at one with Her will. Flowmetal exists as a proton-electron bonded pair sustained by a communicable bleed-through of the chi waveforms of the Dive, and is used by those who walk in the Light for building, hulls, weapons, and myriad other functions. The concept of prism consciousnesses is also bound up in flow metal; the minds of lesser beings and criminals can be 'shattered', or divided, between dozens of flowmetal constructs that are used for menial or repetitive tasks.

I, G-Tech Corporation, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, G-Tech Corporation hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): The Pavlostani Federation
Join Date of NationStates:Um... I actually don't know. I have over a billion citizens in my MT nation if it helps.
Activity Period (Weekly Average):7 days.
Activity Period (Daily Average):An hour or two per day
Realism (I try to be as realistic as I can)— [ONE]
Emotional scenes— [TWO]
Sometimes a lack of sufficient description— [ONE]
I might accidentally copy/paste nations sometimes. I try to avoid this, but it sometimes slips through— [TWO]
Occasional threadjacking— [THREE]
I wish to improve my RP skills— [ONE]
I have friends here— [TWO]
I was already part of FT-B before the reboot— [THREE]

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No
Current Warning Level (If Applicable):
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:No
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:No
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)No, I don't think so.
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):The People's Democratic Pavlostani Federation
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):Pavlostani
Native Nation Name (Roleplay):Please describe this parameter.
Government Type:Federation
Nation Type:Please describe this parameter
Head(s) of State:President Pavel
Head(s) of Government:I'm sorry, I can't tell the difference between nation and government here.

Predominant Economic Philosophy:Socialist
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:The government has most control over the economy. It controls the careers of the people, and their income. We carefully regulate businesses to ensure they do not damage our economy.
Snezhni Firearms— [ONE]
Grozni Agricultural and Livestock— [TWO]
Yurinsk hulls and skulls— [THREE]
If the government screws up...— [ONE]
Our federal reserve is low.— [TWO]
We have a lack of good trading partners— [THREE]

Population:Thirty billion
Pavlostani— [ONE]
Vaporic— [ONE]
Completely irreligious— [ONE]

Capital World:Pavlostani
Pavlostan— [ONE]
Vladigrad (Major)— [ONE]
Mirenistan (Minor)— [TWO]
Zemlyansk (Minor)— [THREE]

Star Trek (I assure you, I will try to the best of my ability not to copy and paste)— [ONE]
Custom— [TWO]
— [THREE]
— [FOUR]
Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences)My nation relies on warp drive to propel our ships. We mostly use plasma weaponry, although at the moment do not understand all of our technology. Our ships have energy shields and titanium armor to defend themselves.

I, [YOUR GAMEPLAY ACCOUNT NAME HERE], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology roleplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [Pavlostani] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:35 pm

• Nation Name (Gameplay): Escalan Corps-Star Island (Korvinal)
    • Join Date of NationStates: May 07, 2012
    • Activity Period (Weekly Average):28-30 hours
    • Activity Period (Daily Average): 4 hours; more active on weekends.
    • Literary/Roleplaying Strengths:
    — [ONE] Strong vocabulary and grammatical skills
    — [TWO] Extensive memory and ability to create and maintain a multitude of characters within a single role-play if required.
    • Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses:
    — [ONE] Occasionally not willing to join into full-on conversations or activities
    — [TWO] Now, the need to use an alternate and unfamiliar canon.
    — [THREE] Irritability when my thoughts are attacked.
    • Reasons for Application:
    — [ONE] A desire to more fully integrate myself into the wider community of NSFT.
    — [TWO] A desire to correct any past errors or questionable affiliations.
    — [THREE] A desire to create another canon that will hopefully be more acceptable to the community.
    — [FOUR] Lastly, a desire to learn from those with more experience and price my contributory capacity as much as possible in all areas.

• Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No.
    • Current Warning Level (If Applicable): ----
    • Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: No.
    • List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable): ----
    • Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: No.
    • Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: No.

• Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): The Federated Provincial Commune of Korvinal XIII
    • Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Korvinal
    • Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Kor' vinit
    • Government Type: Oligarchy
    • Nation Type: Provincially Governed Commune
    • Head(s) of State: Vilan' Halmet Narikûstchna (Prime Councilman)
    • Head(s) of Government: Nominally the Council of Seventeen, in reality the P. C. has near-absolute power.

• Predominant Economic Philosophy: Government- Regulated Limited Market Economy
    • In three or more  sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: Specifically, the currency of the Kor' vinid is closely regulated by the Commune to ensure dependence upon their welfare system for 83.7% of the population; the amount of money in circulation is dependent upon its relative worth in regards to fixed commodities such as mineral and fuel resources, as the government combats inflation by removing a significant amount from private hands, insuring it with bonds which can later be returned for their value plus interest. Ironically, nearly half of all wealth in the Commune is in the hands of .05% of the population, and 39% of their supposed wealth is relatively worthless government-issued bonds. Finally, offworld commerce is regulated by an Advisory Board which controls all traffic through orbiting stations to keep all Kor' vinid government money on the surface.
    • Primary Domestic Industries/Services:
    — [ONE] Mining of rare-earth metals from the equatorial regions and planetary asteroid belts.
    — [TWO] Shipbuilding and manufacturing of textiles and industrial components for less developed dependent worlds.
    — [THREE] Computer and information technology, especially with regards to astronomical surveys and star charts for use by the People's Armada.
    • Economic Weaknesses:
    — [ONE] The value of currency is adversely affected by smuggling operations to a greater degree than that of most nations.
    — [TWO] Rigid anti-entrepreneurial laws in place for centuries limit job opportunities to major corporations, thus stifling the creativity of the younger generations and limiting the potential for insightful new inventions.
    — [THREE] Little order would exist if the central government were to become paralyzed, and the entire system would collapse.

• Population: 17.3184 billion
    • Predominant Sapient/Sentient Species:
    — [ONE] Filhi Drak' unit (Drak' unit)- literally "Offspring of the Drake", mantis-like creatures around four feet in length and two in height. They maintain a rigid caste system outside the Kor' vinid and are generally considered baser. They are, therefore, far fewer, with only 15 million still living independently.
    — [TWO] Filhi Kor' vinit (Kor' vinit)- The predominate species of the system, these bipedal, dark-skinned beings are covered on all but their faces in either brown, blue, or black down. Their faces present a curious, outthrust mouth reminiscent of a drastically flattened beak, and most have golden eyes, though occasional blues or greens may be seen. The females are indistinguishable from the males save for their markedly smaller size, and no external reproductive organs are visible, leading to the fact that the Kor' vinid rarely dress in outer clothes, especially as their homeworld and subsequent colonies are unusually warm. The latent potential for connecting mentally with others in present in all of the species, but few learn to exercise this ability to its full potential.
    • Major Ethnic Group(s):
    — [ONE] High Kor' vinit (Slightly larger, but most of the difference is in darker feathers and mental capacity)
    — [TWO] Common (Ment' Ablas) Kor' vinit (More warlike, leading to the fact they fill the lower ranks of the Defense Subsidiary and People's Armada)
    • Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy:
    — [ONE]Most Kor' vinid give homage to a ravenlike goddess, Lemat Tor, for their creation and animation from the fabric of the voids, but this has no religious effect on their daily lives and only appears on he triennial Feast of Our Lady. Most Kor' vinit lead a lifestyle consisting of attempting to pleasure themselves, as happiness is the ultimate goal as expressed in the Myth of Ascension. No concept of a reward for good or evil is present, as morality is considered highly subjective and misleading.

• Capital World: Kor' vinit
    • Inhabited Planetary Systems:
    — [ONE] Styr Nam' Korvūs
    • Inhabited Planets:
    — [ONE] Kor' vinal XIII
    — [TWO] Kor' vinal V
    — [THREE] Spiran Teryadh

• Technological Bases:
    — [ONE] Frank Herbert's Dune saga
    — [TWO] Custom extrapolation of modern technology
    • Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: The technology of combat and space travel is largely influenced by Dune, specifically in the area of such things being reminiscent of comparable medieval weapons and ideas or traceable to modern vessels or weaponry of the sort. Much of the domestic and non-military technology used is my vision or extrapolation of a heavily industrialized post-global-consolidation and the subsequent development of technology to meet the growing climatic and social problems. Various other ubiquitous technologies, such as glass and wool analogues in the Kor' vinid environment, stem from the needs or base principles of the Koer' vinid existence and as such are uniquely adapted for this, drawing only marginally on outside sources that I am currently aware of.

I, Escalan (Korvinal), do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, Escalan (Korvinal), hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): Kreanoltha
Join Date of NationStates: Apr 25, 2010
Activity Period (Weekly Average): 25 hours
Activity Period (Daily Average): Four to five hours.
— [ONE] Good with the use of descriptors and characterization
— [TWO] Good at world building
— [ONE] Get too set on ideas
— [TWO] Could be better at compromising
— [THREE] Sometimes I have a tendency to make my factions into Mary Sues.
— [ONE] To improve my RPing quality.
— [TWO] To prepare for FT-Prime.
— [THREE] To build a positive reputation.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: Yes, including a two day ban for flamebaiting/trolling in general in 2010.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): No current warnings.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: No
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: No
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: No.

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): The Republic of Kreanoltha
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Kreanoltha
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Rem Publicam Kreanolthae
Government Type: Democratically-elected Representative Republic.
Nation Type: Federal Republic
Head(s) of State: Prime Councilor
Head(s) of Government: Prime Councilor

Predominant Economic Philosophy: Laissez-faire capitalism
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:

Kreanolthan economics are, much like social policy, quite libertarian. The market as a whole is quite robust and profitable. Unemployment is extremely low, however, at a smaller scale, the market is extremely unstable. Companies can change owners dozens of times a day. Large companies will regularly fail to be picked apart by smaller, leaner companies. Small businesses however, are more stable due in large part to them not having a presence in the stock exchange. Due to the lack of regulation over both business and unions, workers maintain good working conditions while employers struggle to maintain a balance between profit and keeping their employees.

— [ONE] Electronics manufacturing
— [TWO] Automobile manufacturing
— [THREE] Merchant and Merchant Escort services
— [FOUR] Medical services
— [ONE] Market instability due to the lack of corporate welfare to prop up bloated companies.
— [TWO] Imports exceed exports due to higher than average currency value.
— [THREE] Companies are occasionally bought out by foreign interests due to lack of market regulations.

Population: Four hundred million
— [ONE] The Nolirus ("Nolirus"; male and neutral plural "Noliri"; fm plural 'Nolira"). Their own origins are lost to them, but they are an artificially created species. They are taller and more slender than humans. They also have paler skin and are less tolerant of bright lights and UV radiation. They also have superior speed, strength, reactions, senses, and neural capacity to humans. While they consider themselves to be almost uniformly attractive, other species often note that the nolirus are in some way disturbing looking, being too thin, too tall, and too pale. The nolirus are also biologically immortal in that they do not grow old. They may still die of illness, though this is rare as they have modified their immune systems to immediately recognize and kill most common ailments. They are also somewhat more fragile than humans, making them easier to kill through force despite having regenerative capabilities.
— [ONE] Caucasian
— [ONE] A form of deism mixed with an objectivist-like philosophy.
— [TWO] Objectivistic agnosticism.

Capital World: Primundus
— [ONE] Solinus
— [ONE] Primundus (Major, only inhabited planet, pop: three hundred million)
— [TWO] Odykenus (Minor, larger of the two cityships, pop: seventy-five million)
— [THREE] Achilleaus (Minor, smaller of the two cityships, pop: twenty-five million)

— [ONE] Halo, UNSC
— [TWO] Stargate, Lanteans
— [THREE] Cowboy Bebop
— [FOUR] Battlestar Galactica, Colonials

Civilian life is greatly enhanced with the nation's tech. Gravity manipulation allows for greatly improved storage capabilities and transportation capabilities. It also makes it much easier for cities to be built up. By controlling the gravity of and around the buildings, they can be built much higher without worrying about geological stability. It also allows cars to, for lack of a better description, fly allowing them to traverse the vertical cities much more easily. Civilian power is provided by several power corporations, however, it is generally all provided the same way. It is generated by fusion planets and provided to the consumer by wireless electrical transmission. Medical technology has also increased to the point that illness is an extremely rare phenomena and injury rarely takes more than a day to recover from. Cityships are also technological marvels. Though the Kreanolthans are unsure of their origin, their technology is well understood. Atmosphere is maintained by atmospheric force fields. Oddly, the ancient artificial gravity units are nearly identical to modern Kreanolthan artificial grav units. Both cities are locked in orbits with Primundus created to keep them on the dark side of the planet permanently too protect their citizens from the UV radiation and light from the star. Solar shades are also deployed over the cities to protect the civilians during the days.

Militarily, Kreanolthan warships use thermonuclear missiles as their primary offensive armament. Most warships are also equipped with spinally mounted xasers for use in midrange combat and guass cannon turrets in close range. For defense, the ships are equipped with a robust point defense system. At most ranges counter-missiles are used to stop enemy missiles far away from the ship. Should they get past the counter-missile wave there is a robust laser defense grid designed to pick off missiles and the occasional gunship or small attack craft. As a last line of defense the ships carry a regenerating energy shield and several meters of composite armor. Ships are powered by fusion reactors. Maneuverability is provided by powerful reactionless drives.

I, Kreanoltha, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, Kreanoltha hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:13 am

Seeya, Doubt I would get into any RP's here anyway.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:56 am

Out-of-Character: Biop, as a Staff member and thus co-moderator of this thread, please refrain from posting here again. Much appreciated.

For those who are curious:
• "Native Nation Name (Roleplay)" is asking for the nation name of your civilization in the native tongue of that civilization's dominant species/culture;
• "Nation Type" and "Government Type" are separate things; "Nation Type" refers exclusively to the administrative hierarchy and divisions of the entity -
such as a unitary republic, federation, fee monarchy, etc. - while the "Government Type" refers exclusively to the type of government in power - be that a
proportional representive democracy, imperial monarchy, etc.

KYRUSIA'S VOTES
THE AZONI: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· You've showed a continual drive to improve, cooperate, and collaborate; I see no problem with your application nor
its content and believe you would greatly benefit both yourself and the other Bravites by going through the Program.
Even so, you need to be a bit more active in the I.R.C. discussions while you're there, in my opinion.

TALIDAN: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· I haven't had much personal interaction with you yet, but your application and its content check-out in my book. A
boost in your I.R.C. activity and participation would be nice, though.

ANAGONIA: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· Rezo isn't a part of the FT-Bravo Program, but your admission is honorable. I don't personally see why you feel the
need to run through the Program, but it's your choice, I just ask you turn down the self-deprecating expositions a bit
and generally try and exude a bit more confidence than you do in discussions. Part of the Program is learning to debate
(and, at times, argue) logically and rationally in a cooperative and friendly manner in defense of your choices, as is
sometimes necessary. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with your application and to me its content checks-out.

G-TECH CORPORATION: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· As a "machine nation", you need to be very careful with your population. Future Tech, as a whole, tends to frown
upon so-called "drone societies", even though they were once quite common. You're going to have to work at keeping
yourself from being viewed as "just another user trying to use numbers to an advantage" and are going to have to deal
with the very real problems associated with such a large population; this will, no doubt, be discussed at greater depth
as the Program begins. Either way, I see nothing immediately wrong with your application and nothing egregiously wrong
with the content, thus I think you'd greatly benefit from the Program.

PAVLOSTANI: NAY (0 - AYE | 1 - NAY)
· Information regarding "Head of Government" could have easily been found by Googling it, or by coming onto the
#FT-Bravo I.R.C and being proactive; "If the government screws up" strikes me as a bit of a "tacked-on" weakness and
seems to show me that you have not devoted much time into the real shortfalls of your civilization; "Custom" is not
a valid minimum technological base in my book. While, obviously, creativity is what we're after, at the end, everyone's
civilizations should be custom, but inspirations need be specific - even if not from film, novel, etc. You could have
explained more as to your actual technology, as well.

ESCALAN CORPS-STAR ISLAND: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· Your second minimum technology base is squeaking by with the "extrapolation of modern technology", in my opinion.
You need to be careful in exactly how you plan to execute that; also, you need to be a bit more open to criticism, otherwise,
I think you'd benefit from a turn in the Program. (P.S. Be very careful with your population, but that'll be discussed later.)

KREANOLTHA: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· In the past, due to your prior position in FT-Bravo and the "Milky Way Roleplaying Group", you've been a bit quick to jump
to the level of critic, even though you're just another student. While your desire to assist is admirable, as the Program begins,
you'll need to learn to reign that in a bit and understand that you're also a student. Don't let your Ego damn you. Other than
that, this new application shows a willingness to compromise and your desire to collaborate as evident, thus I personally believe
you'd benefit from the Program.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): The Holy Dominion of Inesea(IC & OOC are same)
Join Date of NationStates: June 8th of 2012
Activity Period (Weekly Average): Everyday, save one weekend every month for a camping trip
Activity Period (Daily Average): 1 hour
— [ONE] Post length is now at a stable 550 words
— [TWO] Superior organizational skill. (I.E. organizing fleets, civil units, etc)
— [ONE] Slight Techwanking
— [TWO] Smallish grasp of physics
— [THREE] Tendency to threadjack if i am not careful
— [ONE] I wish to RP better in FT
— [TWO]I have friends in this group
— [THREE] I was in the old group

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No, have gotten a 1 day ban for a mispost
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): Nada
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:No
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):None
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:Nope
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): the Dominion
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Inesea
Government Type:Confederal
Nation Type: Theocracy
Head(s) of State: Council of Bishops
Head(s) of Government: Pope of Ixtaccihuatl

Predominant Economic Philosophy:Socialist influenced capitalism
The Dominion is technically a Capitalist state. However, all companies are public, as they are required to offer an IPO within a year if inception. The government maintains a 15%-25% initial share control in every company. It then sells off these shares to augment revenue. The Council may also order the turning over of key industries to the Church in times of need. Tax is at a steady 10% of total value at the end of the Solar year. The base currency is the Domuk. It is tacked to several key industries(below)
— [ONE] Moderate regulation and presence of a safety net would prevent a large economic collapse, or slow the events that would cause one.
— [TWO] Abundant presence of metals in the planetary rings and asteroid belts of the system, as well as on a moon.
— [THREE] Agricultural Industries such as hydroponics and aeroponics have advanced greatly. Food is never a concern, while study in advancing production is a major employer
— [ONE] The self same Regulation also prevents booms in the market, allowing for slow gains only.
— [TWO] Government control in certain industries can cause a lot inefficiencies.
— [THREE] Shipbuilding industry is rather small in size.

Population: 13.2 Billion
— [ONE] Homo Ineseae- A orange tinted humanoid averaging 5 feet tall. All major organs have a minor companion.
— [ONE] Ineseae Maximus- 99% of Ineseans are of this group.
Ineseae Dioicus- 1% of Ineseans are of this group. Priest class. Smarter, but smaller.
— [ONE] Covenant of Inesea

Capital World: Ixtaccihuatl
— [ONE] Mexta System
— [ONE] Popocatepetl
— [TWO] Zhao
— [THREE] Tlaxcatl

— [ONE] Halo UNSC
— [TWO] Star Carrier(No, I will not godmode with fighters)
— [THREE] Enders Game Earth
— [FOUR]
Most spacefaring ships use two nuclear reactors for power. That includes the Defense and Merchant fleets. Weapons for the Defense Fleet are keel running rail gun, one to two per capital ship. Main weapons for combat are missiles. These are only nuclear tipped in extreme scenarios. Orbital Defense is based around several semi-mobile ODPs(Orbital Defense Platforms). Point Defense for all ships is usually 50mm Autocannons. Gravity is supplied by several rotating areas of ships. FTL travel has been attempted only once, and was through a Phase Space Generator. It ended horribly.
I, [The Holy Dominion of Inesea], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [The Holy Dominion of Inesea] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
Last edited by The Holy Dominion of Inesea on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm really tired

Oppressorion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oppressorion » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): Oppressorion
Join Date of NationStates: Oct 27th, 2010
Activity Period (Weekly Average): All week
Activity Period (Daily Average): 12pm-12am now - after the 28th, 7pm-11pm GMT
Spelling & grammar
Realism (where not superseded by Rule of Cool)
Structural writing
Dialogue
Descriptive writing
I wish to improve my RPing skills.
I wish to make RPing friends.
I wish to have fun.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): 0
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: No.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: No.
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable) No.

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): The Independent Nation of Oprusa
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Oprusa (O-PRU-sa)
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): As above.
Government Type: Benevolently totalitarian oligarchy
Nation Type: Federation
Head(s) of State/Government: Council of Overseers, chaired by Sabo Engle, Seer Supreme.

Predominant Economic Philosophy: Semi-closed, command
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: Self-reliant - any external trading is carried out by government officials. Goods produced internally are done so when the government deems it necessary, and it usually does so by maintaining the number of goods in storage - for example, if 350 pairs of shoes are purchased one year, then an order of 350 is placed the next. All means of production are governmentally owned, but are allowed to operate on their own for the most part.
Mining
Ore processing
Manufacturing
The utilitarian style of management leads to somewhat skewed priorities - many factories are often dedicated to governmental projects at the expense of consumer and essential products.
The government is also unable to predict consumer wants in advance - a sudden demand can easily lead to shortages.
As the system does not depend on consumer wants for survival, it is less efficient than more laissez-faire economies.

Population: 22 million
Human (only sapient species)
Mixed ethnicity (37%)
European descent (23%)
African descent (21%)
Asian descent (19%)
Irreligion (76%)
The Church of the Designing God (any denomination) (20%)
Naturism (4%)

Capital World: Keia (Native for 'seeded')
Napar
Keia (capital)
S-4 'Hadúr' (lunar base)

Warzone 2100 (VTOL vehicles, indirect weaponry, and city defence inspiration)
Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga (relativistic weaponry inspiration)
Dwarf Fortress (underground works inspiration)
Please Explain your Civilisation's Technology: (Three or more sentences)
For the most part, Oprusa's technology is vanilla Post-modern tech - unless stated otherwise, it can be assumed to be based on current RL technologies. Exceptions include the unstable Sun Drive (which can only reach approximately 0.95c within the Cloud and is by design lethal to any passengers), sublight recoil engines, ODRGs (Orbital Delivery Rail-Guns), and neural implants. Most of the technology is derived in one way or another from the original colony ship that was crashed on Keia, which was also the source of much of Oprusa's mythology.

I, Oppressorion, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, Oppressorion, hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
Imagine somthing like the Combine and Judge Dredd, with mind control.
My IC nation title is Oprusa, and I am human but not connected to Earth.
Do not dabble in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.
Agnostic, humanist vegetarian. Also against abortion - you get all sorts here, don't you?
DEAT: Delete with Extreme, All-Encompassing Terror!

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Out-of-Character:

THE HOLY DOMINION OF INESEA: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· I was going to vote "AYE" for this, until I saw:
"FTL travel has been attempted only once, and was through a Phase Space Generator. It ended horribly."
This is in direct violation of VIII(i). The prohibition of native FTL is absolute; this includes "one time but failed", "non-viable",
"effective FTL", etc. Please re-read the original post of this thread an re-submit (not edit) a new application with the issue
fixed - unless another staff member initiates a hold on your application or if you get on the I.R.C. and clarify to me the extent
of this "attempt".
This has been clarified, but I advise you bee more specific from now on.

OPPRESSORION: AYE (1 - AYE | 0 - NAY)
· Like the above, there was an issue involving "attempted FTL", but you clarified/rectified the issue. That was, really, the only
issue I personally had with your application that could lead to it being invalidated. While there is obviously room for improvement,
that's sort of the point of the Program - which I believe you could benefit from.
[KYRU]

Escalan Corps-Star Island
Senator

Founded: May 07, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Escalan Corps-Star Island » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Kyrusia wrote:· Your second minimum technology base is squeaking by with the "extrapolation of modern technology", in my opinion.
You need to be careful in exactly how you plan to execute that; also, you need to be a bit more open to criticism, otherwise,
I think you'd benefit from a turn in the Program. (P.S. Be very careful with your population, but that'll be discussed later.)

Thanks, Kyrusia. I am indeed attenpting to be more open to criticism as a result of joining the Program. I would be interested in the bit about the population, but as that will be discussed later, I am content to wait. As for the "extrapolation of modern technology"- current research into materials technology is simply taken to a logical fruition as a viable basis for Kor' vinid technology.
Last edited by Escalan Corps-Star Island on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pavlostani
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavlostani » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:20 pm

• Nation Name (Gameplay): The Pavlostani Federation
• Join Date of NationStates:Um... I actually don't know. I have over a billion citizens in my MT nation if it helps.
• Activity Period (Weekly Average):7 days.
• Activity Period (Daily Average):An hour or two per day
• Literary/Roleplaying Strengths: (Maximum of two)
Emotional scenes— [TWO]
• Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
I might accidentally copy/paste nations sometimes. I try to avoid this, but it sometimes slips through— [TWO]
• Reasons for Application: (Minimum of three)

• Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No
• Current Warning Level (If Applicable):
• Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:No
• List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):
• Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:No
• Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)No, I don't think so.
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

• Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):The People's Democratic Pavlostani Federation
• Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):Pavlostani
• Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Pavlostani
• Government Type: Republic
• Nation Type: Federation
• Head(s) of State:President Pavel
• Head(s) of Government: President Pavel

• Predominant Economic Philosophy:Socialist
• In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:The government has most control over the economy. It controls the careers of the people, and their income. We carefully regulate businesses to ensure they do not damage our economy.
• Primary Domestic Industries/Services: (Minimum of three)
Snezhni Firearms— [ONE]
• Economic Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
We prefer high quality equipment over low, resulting in high spending...— [ONE]

• Population:Thirty billion
• Predominant Sapient/Sentient Species: (Minimum of one)
Pavlostani— [ONE]
• Major Ethnic Group(s): (Minimum of one)
Vaporic— [ONE]
• Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy: (Minimum of one; irreligion included)

• Capital World:Pavlostani
• Inhabited Planetary Systems: (Maximum of one)
Pavlostan— [ONE]
• Inhabited Planets: (Maximum of one major population center; maximum of two minor)
Vladigrad (Major)— [ONE]

• Technological Bases: (Minimum of two; maximum of four)
Star Trek (I assure you, I will try to the best of my ability not to copy and paste)— [ONE]
Star Wars— [TWO]
Sins of a Solar Empire— [THREE]
— [FOUR]
• Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences)My nation relies on warp drive to propel our ships. We mostly use plasma weaponry, although at the moment do not understand all of our technology. Our ships have energy shields and titanium armor to defend themselves. Our ships are powered by "Dilithium", a compound found in nebulae. Unfortunately, only %30 percent of the energy produced by dilithium is actually used by our vessels, the rest is vented as heat. We have discovered nanites as effective medical tools, although we have yet to use them offensively as a weapon.

I, [Pavlostani], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology roleplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, [Pavlostani] hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Thanks for the criticism Kyrusia. Hope this is better.
Last edited by Pavlostani on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2,742,950,128,932 times in total

The Azoni
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Azoni » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Pavlostani wrote:
• Nation Name (Gameplay): The Pavlostani Federation
• Join Date of NationStates:Um... I actually don't know. I have over a billion citizens in my MT nation if it helps.
• Activity Period (Weekly Average):7 days.
• Activity Period (Daily Average):An hour or two per day
• Literary/Roleplaying Strengths: (Maximum of two)
Emotional scenes— [TWO]
• Literary/Roleplaying Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
• Reasons for Application: (Minimum of three)

• Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No
• Current Warning Level (If Applicable):
• Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:No
• List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):
• Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:No
• Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable)No, I don't think so.
— [ONE]
— [TWO]
— [THREE]

• Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):The People's Democratic Pavlostani Federation
• Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):Pavlostani
• Native Nation Name (Roleplay): Pavlostani
• Government Type: Republic
• Nation Type: Federation
• Head(s) of State:President Pavel
• Head(s) of Government: President Pavel

• Predominant Economic Philosophy:Socialist
• In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation:The government has most control over the economy. It controls the careers of the people, and their income. We carefully regulate businesses to ensure they do not damage our economy.
• Primary Domestic Industries/Services: (Minimum of three)
Snezhni Firearms— [ONE]
• Economic Weaknesses: (Minimum of three)
We prefer high quality equipment over low, resulting in high spending...— [ONE]

• Population:Thirty billion
• Predominant Sapient/Sentient Species: (Minimum of one)
Pavlostani— [ONE]
• Major Ethnic Group(s): (Minimum of one)
Vaporic— [ONE]
• Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy: (Minimum of one; irreligion included)

• Capital World:Pavlostani
• Inhabited Planetary Systems: (Maximum of one)
Pavlostan— [ONE]
• Inhabited Planets: (Maximum of one major population center; maximum of two minor)
Vladigrad (Major)— [ONE]

• Technological Bases: (Minimum of two; maximum of four)
Star Wars— [TWO]
Sins of a Solar Empire— [THREE]
— [FOUR]
• Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences)My nation relies on warp drive to propel our ships. We mostly use plasma weaponry, although at the moment do not understand all of our technology. Our ships have energy shields and titanium armor to defend themselves. Our ships are powered by "Dilithium", a compound found in nebulae. Unfortunately, only %30 percent of the energy produced by dilithium is actually used by our vessels, the rest is vented as heat. We have discovered nanites as effective medical tools, although we have yet to use them offensively as a weapon.

I, [Pavlostani], do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology roleplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

Thanks for the criticism Kyrusia. Hope this is better.

Your current app is still being voted on though....
-:Ts’rvayeri Aser:-
Azoni Codex

The Commonwealth of Steel
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Steel » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:51 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay): Commonwealth of Steel
Join Date of NationStates: Jul 18, 2012
Activity Period (Weekly Average): Daily
Activity Period (Daily Average): 1-2 Hours
— [ONE] Creativity in premise/world-building
— [TWO] Cooperation
— [ONE] Creating debilitating weaknesses inherent in my civilisation
— [TWO] Realistic dialogues
— [THREE] Distaste for cluttered stories
— [FOUR] Forget character names
— [ONE] Wish to build a reputation within NationStates
— [TWO] Wish to improve my RPing skills
— [THREE] Wish to be involved in an environment where I can simply write with other like-minded individuals.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?: No
Current Warning Level (If Applicable): N/A
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?: No
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?: No
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: (List if applicable) N/A

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay): Commonwealth of Steel
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay): Steel
Native Nation Name (Roleplay): The Commonwealth
Government Type: Direct Democratic Consensus supplemented by a lateral caste system and an elected council.
Nation Type: Democratic Commonwealth
Head(s) of State: Praeco Lux
Head(s) of Government: The Four councillors of the four Castes

Predominant Economic Philosophy: Pro-Market Economy

The Armitage believe in Free Enterprise, so any Caste member may found and manage a business so long as it is a member of any one caste, so an Earth Caste worker may found a space-trading business, which is under the jurisdiction of the Air Caste. Goods and services are mainly dictated by supply and demand, with a leaning specialization for off-world trade. The people may raise issues against a company in the Forum, where they may stipulate an amendment. The people of the respective caste which the business is working under will then vote on amendments, and whether the company is guilty. In these cases, it must be a 75% plus one majority to pass. Only the members of the relevant caste(s) may vote. Due to this self-regulation, businesses must remain small so as to remain regulated and to not attract negative attention. Businesses which are not part of the four castes will not be commissioned, however foreign businesses will be an exception, with certain provisions.
— [ONE]2H Mining
— [TWO] He3 Mining
— [THREE] Fuel refining
— [FOUR] Spaceship components manufacture
— [ONE] Lack of large-scale corporations
— [TWO] Changes in supply and demand unbalance economy
— [THREE] Slow economic adaptation
— [FOUR] Capricious Forum may falsely condemn a business
— [FIVE] Tariffs and provisions tend to drive off less committed foreign businesses, which is most of them

Population: 14 Billion
— [ONE]Armitage-A humanoid species which is slender and weaker physiologically than a human. They have four arms and two legs. They'r bipedal, with faces that are somewhat reptilian. Their mouths open by splitting into four-separate quarters. They dress in functional clothing, which hides bare-skin which is somewhat sensitive to sunlight, due to it's pale green hue from their distance from the sun.
— [ONE] Earth Caste
— [TWO] Water Caste
— [THREE]Fire Caste
— [FOUR] Air Caste
— [ONE] Lux Perpetua

Capital World: Ferrum
— [ONE] Voluntis
— [ONE] Ferrum (Major)
— [TWO] Newton (Habitat ring around gas giant)
— [THREE] Midnight (Minor/ colony)

— [ONE] Night's Dawn Trilogy
— [TWO] Tau, WH40K
— [THREE] Salarians, ME3
— [FOUR] The Confusion of Princes
The ships which are produced in Newton often fall into two categories; mechtech or biotech. The technology of the Armitage focus' on these two disciplines in everything they do. Ships have hearts, and stations have a vascular system. This unity makes up for the inherent short falls in Armitage adaptability.

The ships are usually hybrids, as mechtech offers strength and power whilst biotech offers grace and flexibility. These ships have hulls of special alloys over muscle, but have a heart as well as a reactor, to power all mechtech and biotech systems. They are capable of self-repair, similar to any other organism, by using genetically engineered symbiont's called servo's to repair systems and maintain all mechtech and biotech systems. Biotech pervades other aspects of their technology, they make cities out of coral, space-stations which are alive and biosyntheic synapses in the brain called neural nanonics which act like an internal computer. The unity of these technologies help the Armitage to balance issues of one technology by supplementing it with the other.

Protection is a dual-staged affair. On ships, barricade shield tiles act like energy-armour against material projectiles, acting like an additional layer of armour which rejuvenates slightly faster. As for energy weapons, a cloud of gas particles is suspended between the hull, and the shields, thereby causing a limited blooming effect to incoming energy weapons.The cloud is dispersed evenly by using magnetic waves which run along the hull. Weapons generally involve UV lasers, due to their range, and particle beams which are useful in a modicum of roles.

Ground troops use masers powered by micro-fusion cells, as they have great ammo efficiency and don't suffer from particle-blooming like lasers, so long as a small frequency is used. Troops have mechtech and biotech enhancements, such as bionic muscle-bracing or biotech organs for increase platelet production.

I, The Commonwealth of Steel, do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, The Commonwealth of Steel hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.
We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us. We are glad to plunge feet first into Hell in the knowledge that we will rise.

Motto:Here we stand

A benign monarchy. The Praetor acts as a hereditary monarch whose heirs are not bound by Salic Law. The Iron Council represents the people through their four representatives; Star Primarch, High Lord Sentinel, Keeper of the Books and The Master of Works. Each citizen is born with biosynthetic synapses allowing them to represent themselves on voting for policy.

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Nation Name (Gameplay):Casl
Join Date of NationStates:2008
Activity Period (Weekly Average):4-5 days
Activity Period (Daily Average):2-6 hours
— [ONE]Creative World Building
— [TWO]Description
— [ONE]Post Frequency
— [TWO]Flushing out characters
— [THREE]I can get in “dick waving contests” sometimes.
— [ONE]Wishes to integrate into Ft-Prime
— [TWO]Bad reputation in attitude.
— [THREE]Bad reputation in former acquaintances and older bad rp’s.

Have you ever been officially warned by a NationStates Staff member?:Yes.
Current Warning Level (If Applicable):Unknown.
Have you ever had a nation/account deleted?:Yes.
List of Deleted Nations (If Applicable):Coleopia
Have you ever been declared “Delete-on-Sight”?:No
Do you currently hold any Out-of-Character disputes with any present members?: Nein

Nation Name Long-form (Roleplay):United Uresh Reconstruction Council
Nation Name Short-form (Roleplay):U.U.R.C.
Native Nation Name (Roleplay):Kani Uresh Jkadn Cosaf
Government Type: Majority council of elected members
Nation Type:Republican Council
Head(s) of State:Council Head Jahi Kau
Head(s) of Government: Council Members: Haji Kain, Makui Udy, Jadu Maka,Oruan Hadum

Predominant Economic Philosophy:Mixed Free Market, Government Controled
In three or more sentences, please explain the economic system of your nation: The creation or the reconstruction council by the three Uresh Super Powers required concessions to be made by all sides. Ss such the capitalist unrestricted free market of the Cazaki and the hard government controlled economy of the Arusi were mixed into an economy that while in practice is free is constantly adjusted. With taxes assigned to corporations far higher than individuals and one’s social status and monetary income defining their taxes as assigned by their local tax office.
— [ONE]Mineral Mining
— [TWO]Housing
— [THREE]Agriculture.
— [ONE]Government corruption can easily drive some down and others up.= depending on influence and money.
— [TWO]Government tax policies make large corporations difficult to maintain making small businesses a massive force in the economy, however the lack of the large companies slows economic growth.
— [THREE]Largely based on the need to rebuild, massive unemployment would result once the job was done.

Population:2,563,984,000
— [ONE]Uresh
— [ONE]Cazaki, Namariz, Arusi
Major Religious/Irreligious Philosophy: (Minimum of one; irreligion included)Galof, Moran
— [ONE]

Capital World:Jaksu (Translates into “New Beginning”
— [ONE]1
— [ONE]Jaksu
— [TWO]Karamaki
— [THREE]

— [ONE] Vast Implemented Robotics
— [TWO] Direct Energy Weapons
— [THREE]Kinetic Weapons
— [FOUR]Nuclear Fusion
Please Explain Your Civilization's Technology: (Three or more sentences)The Uresh although once a variably advanced species have fallen back on old tech, mass implementing the older nuclear fusion plants as opposed to the recently lost technology of their old Conversion Reactors is an example of this. While the Uresh can still manufacture Direct Energy weapons kinetics have begun to replace them on many ships due to the fact that the Direct Energy Weapons require many resources the Uresh no longer possess the means to acquire. In addition many aspects of Uresh life have become mechanized due to the astounding fall in population.

I, Casl do hereby understand that by applying for the Future Technology Bravo Continuity Roleplaying Program I willfully acknowledge my desire to seek: 1) assistance in appropriate Future Technology rolplaying etiquette; 2) training and education in the appropriateness of compromise and collaboration with my fellow program members; 3) and eventually a regimen of integration into the greater NationStates Future Technology Community otherwise known as “Prime Continuity”. In turn, I willfully acknowledge that, for one reason or another, my current station, reputation, and history has prohibited my expedited integration into “Prime Continuity” and hereby acknowledge that I must learn the above, come to understand the community to which I seek entry, and accept a willingness to modify my conduct to be more conducive to acceptance into the “Prime Continuity”. Lastly, I understand that this is not a punishment, but a respectable desire to seek assistance; I understand that the point of the game is not to be the “best”, but to have fun, be entertained, and enjoy a social creative enterprise with like-minded enthusiasts.

As such, I, Casl hereby accept the terms and conditions of this application.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents