NATION

PASSWORD

International Tennis Association S1 (Signups)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Civil Citizenry
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

International Tennis Association S1 (Signups)

Postby Civil Citizenry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Welcome to the first season of the International Tennis Association! For over a year, there have been several efforts to instigate greater interest in tennis on an international scale, with moderate success. However, this is the first time that the ITA will take shape in the form of a structured season, which will be called ITA S1. The RP/Results thread for the ITA S1 can be found here.

The Season
The season will last eleven weeks, beginning on November 14 and lasting till January 29. There will be fifteen tournaments – some for men’s singles and men’s doubles only, some for women’s singles and women’s doubles only, and some with all four events. There will be four tours and two challengers for each gender, and three grand slams. Challengers and tours must include men’s singles and men’s doubles OR women’s singles and women’s doubles – never a mix between genders. Grand slams must include all events. When tournaments begin, a megathread for RPing and results (that will be used for all tournaments) will be created.

Challengers are the lowest level of tournaments, worth the fewest points and contested between the lowest-ranked players. Challengers have a maximum of forty-eight entrants for singles and thirty-two for doubles. The players that will be entered into these tournaments are the bottom thirty-two according to the ITA rankings. Players from nations that have ceased to exist may not be entered.
SINGLES
First Round – 1
Second Round - 5
Quarterfinals – 10
Semifinals – 15
Finals – 25
Champion – 35

DOUBLES
First Round - 1
Second Round - 5
Quarterfinals - 10
Semifinals - 15
Finals - 25
Champion - 35

Tours are the most common form of tournaments, worth distinctly more points than challengers but not as prestigious as grand slams. Tours have a maximum of sixty-four entrants for singles and thirty-two for doubles. The players that will be entered into these tournaments are the top sixty-four according to the ITA rankings. Players from nations that have ceased to exist may not be entered.
SINGLES
First Round – 1
Second Round – 15
Third Round – 20
Quarterfinals – 25
Semifinals – 40
Finals – 55
Champion – 75

DOUBLES
First Round - 1
Second Round - 15
Quarterfinals - 25
Semifinals - 40
Finals - 55
Champion - 75

Grand slams are the most valuable of all tournaments, worth the most points and holding the greatest prestige. Grand slams have a maximum of sixty-four entrants for singles and thirty-two for doubles. The players that will be entered into these tournaments are the top sixty-four according to the ITA rankings. Players from nations that have ceased to exist may not be entered.
SINGLES
First Round – 1
Second Round – 25
Third Round – 50
Quarterfinals – 75
Semifinals – 100
Finals – 120
Champion – 150

DOUBLES
First Round - 1
Second Round - 30
Quarterfinals - 75
Semifinals - 100
Finals - 120
Champion - 150

The Players
All players who were signed up for the International Tennis Association v2 will be automatically entered into the ITA S1. If the entering nation has ceased to exist, that nation’s players will not be entered; however, if the nations is reinstated, that nation’s players will be re-entered during the course of competition.

New nations may enter players at any point. The maximum number of players/teams that can be entered is twelve: four players for men’s singles, four players for women’s singles, two teams for men’s doubles, and two teams for women’s doubles. Nations may enter fewer than these numbers, and are not required to enter all events; but no more than these numbers may be entered. At any time, a nation may change or remove players from the ITA S1 – but this must be done in a new post.

The Rankings
Previous to the ITA S1, three tournaments were completed: the Delman Tour in Cosumar, the Internazionali Open in Thatius, and the Voralberg Masters Cup in Thatius. These tournaments allowed for the creation of rankings for each of the four events, and these rankings will become the basis for the ITA rankings. What this means is that the first tournament will use ranking points earned from the original rankings, and from then on points that are earned will be added to the original rankings. This ensures that players who have been successful in the past will be more likely to be successful in at least the early tournaments – though the ranking points are minimal enough that RPing will certainly override ranking points. There will be no degradation of ranking points throughout the season.

Below are the current rankings:
Men’s Singles || Women’s Singles || Men’s Doubles || Women’s Doubles

The Tournaments
The season will last eleven weeks, with nine events for each gender: two challengers, four tours, and three grand slams. Tournaments may be hosted by any nation that submits a host bid and is cleared to host a tournament. A host bid must include tournament name, host city, week tournament will be hosted (and for which gender), form of scorination, RP bonus grading, and past experience. All other details, such as information about the nation or hosting complex, are not required, but may be used to improve the quality of the bid.

Bids will be approved by this nation, and this nation only. There is no executive committee, as there was under the previous ITAs; it is unnecessary bureaucracy for a relatively small organization. Bids will be approved fairly and evenly, making sure to not allot too many tournaments to certain nations or to not blatantly ignore certain nations. However, do keep in mind that if a nation has not been proven to be capable of hosting a tournament, then that nation is liable to be rejected more than once. If a tournament is approaching and no one has bid to host it, this nation will jump in and host the tournament.

Any nation may bid for tournaments. It is more than highly suggested that nations submit their bids based on availability to host tournaments. The weeks listed must be strictly adhered to for the season to run smoothly – which means bidding nations must be entirely sure about availability to host. If, during the course of a tournament, a nation falls behind in posting scores, at the first available time that nation must post all rounds that would have been played to that point. If a nation goes AWOL during the course of a tournament, and the tournament’s completion is in jeopardy, this nation will take over and complete the tournament in time.

Two of the three grand slams have been reserved by this nation and its puppetmaster, since I know my own capability to host these tournaments. All other tournaments may be bid upon. A nation may not host two tournaments in the same week, if applicable. It is suggested that nations consider the level of tournament when bidding; nations with less experience are more likely to be approved for challengers than grand slams, and vice versa.

The tournament schedule below will be updated with tournament names and hosts as they are approved. Please note that bids may be submitted at any time, as long as there are tournaments still available. It is more than possible for multiple nations to bid on a single tournament; do not feel as though you may not bid for a certain tournament if another nation has submitted a bid for it. Please begin submitting bids as soon as possible so that the season can start on the date planned - November 14, ten days from now.

WEEK                     Men's Singles/Men's Doubles                    Women's Singles/Women's Doubles

Week of November 14 (IH) Swift Open (Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk) (G) Corn na mBan Leadóige Chorcaí (Sorthern Northland)
Week of November 21 (H) Yannis Nasenko Trophy (Polar Islandstates) none
Week of November 28 none (IC) Lyngaard Park Open (Polar Islandstates)
Week of December 5 (C) Rumiatzi Open (Astograth) (G) Camwood Open (Camwood)
Week of December 12 ----(H) Citiz Open (Civil Citizenry)
Week of December 19 (IH) Milner Industrial Cup (Beldonia) (IC) W4W International (Civil Citizenry)
Week of December 26 (C) Ballyfeeaknock Open (Ancharmunn) none
Week of January 2 ----(UK) unnamed (no host)
Week of January 9 none (H) Delman Tour (Cosumar)
Week of January 16 (UK) unnamed (no host) (UK) unnamed (no host)
Week of January 23 ----(H) The Tennis Grand Championships (Tennis)

Key:
red = challenger
green = tour
blue = grand slam
(H) = hard
(C) = clay
(G) = grass
(IC) = indoor clay
(IH) = indoor hard
(UK) = unknown surface
unnamed = the tournament has yet to receive a name
(no host) = the tournament has yet to be assigned a host
none = there is no tournament to be held for that gender during that week
Last edited by Civil Citizenry on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 21 times in total.
The Independent Conglomerate of Civil Citizenry
Demonym: Citiz || Population: 36,000,000 || Trigramme: CVC || Located: Rushmore || Information: Wikipage · Sports Newswire · Bartewick News Service
"Worst Tweet of the election season:
'Because of the hurricane, I am extending my 5 million dollar offer for President Obama's favorite charity until 12PM on Thursday.' - Donald Trump"

Beldonia
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Full Nation Name: The Constitutional Kingdom of Beldonia
Tournament Name: Milner Industrial Cup
Tournament Level: Challenger
Title Sponsor (optional): Milner Industrial Supplies
Tournament Events (only Grand Slams can offer all four events): Men's Singles, Men's Doubles
Host City:Benry, Beldonia
Host Venue:Milner Industrial Stadiums
Stadiums/Courts at Venue (with seating limit):Milner Stadium A (30,000), Milner Stadium B (22,000) Milner Stadium C (13,000) Milner Stadium D (9,000) Milner Stadium E (3,500)
Approximate Tournament Dates: Whenever you want to put me.
Previous Tournament Hosting Experience (does not have to be limited to ITA Tour tournaments):N/A

Civil Citizenry
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Citizenry » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Beldonia wrote:snip

I cannot consider your bid because you ignored instructions in bold about what needs to be in your bid.

A host bid must include tournament name, host city, week tournament will be hosted (and for which gender), form of scorination, RP bonus grading, and past experience. All other details, such as information about the nation or hosting complex, are not required, but may be used to improve the quality of the bid.
Last edited by Civil Citizenry on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demonym: Citiz || Population: 36,000,000 || Trigramme: CVC || Located: Rushmore || Information: Wikipage · Sports Newswire · Bartewick News Service
'Because of the hurricane, I am extending my 5 million dollar offer for President Obama's favorite charity until 12PM on Thursday.' - Donald Trump"

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm

Civil Citizenry wrote:
Beldonia wrote:snip

I cannot consider your bid because you ignored instructions in bold about what needs to be in your bid.

A host bid must include tournament name, host city, week tournament will be hosted (and for which gender), form of scorination, RP bonus grading, and past experience. All other details, such as information about the nation or hosting complex, are not required, but may be used to improve the quality of the bid.

Shit. Sorry, I copied and pasted my bid on the old thread. I'll do it later.
Last edited by Beldonia on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:18 pm

We would like to join:

Men's Singles: Jean DelaRiviere, Sergei Toloviev, Andre Machetti, Hu Jinbao
Women's Singles:Valentina Lobocheski, Andrea Tournbeault, Ghislain Canain, Lisa Cornback-Smith
Men Doubles 1:Jean DelaRiviere, Hu Jinbao
Men Doubles 2:Sergei Toloviev, Andre Machetti
Women Doubles 1:Valentina Lobocheski,Lisa Crnback-Smith
Women Doubles 2:Andrea Tournbeault, Ghislain Canain

Host Bid:
Tournament Name: SIA Grand Slam Tennis Tournament (Week of January 2nd) and SIA Tennis Tour Tournament (Week of December 26)
Host City:Moscawa
Scorination: XKorinate 0.32
RP bonuses:
1 pt for good RP
.5 for average RP
.25 for ok RP
Experience: hockey tournaments, friendly sports matches
Court:Image

Moscawa Sporting Complex Cap. 5,000
Last edited by Soviet Canuckistan on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cyborg Holland » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 am

Men's Singles: Daniel Nevinski, Lukas Watson, Lawrence Vermeer, Jakob Droset
Women's Singles: Sasha Varanova, Lizabetha Beltras, Paula Emrier, Carol Zerdich
Men's Doubles: Daniel Nevinski & Frederik Caymer, Lukas Watson & Lawrence Vermeer
Women's Doubles: Sasha Varanova & Kanna van Herren, Caril Zerdich & Alexis Volk

Tournament Name: New Amzterdam Masters Championship (sponsored by LettWhatt Inc)
City Name: New Amzterdam
Week Hosted: Week of December 19
Type of Events: Men's Singles, Men's Double, Women's Singles (Women's Doubles?)
Scorination: Xkoranate
RP Bonuses: 1.5 for an Excellent RP, 1 for Good, 0.5 for Ok, 0.25 for poor RP, 0.1 for No RP
Past Experience: Ran the Marshall Open, in the 1st (and ill fated) Tennis Championships. I also ran a soccer league, the Union League.

If there's anything else, just ask me
Last edited by Cyborg Holland on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tennis
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Tennis » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:57 am

This is a confirmation that Tennis will host the season-ending Tennis Grand Championships.

Tennis is a puppet of Civil Citizenry.

Civil Citizenry
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Citizenry » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:01 am

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:Scorination: NSFS 3

How do you plan to scorinate tennis matches using NSFS 3.0.1? There is no tennis function on that scorinator, nor any way to produce results even similar to tennis scores.

Cyborg Holland wrote:Scorination: Hang on

Erm, "Hang on" is not an acceptable answer. If you can't scorinate matches, you can't host a tournament.

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Postby Cyborg Holland » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:08 am

It's on my computer, and I'll upload it when I get home. Sorry

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:54 am

Tournament Name: Milner Industrial Cup
City Name: Benry
Week Hosted: Week of December 19
Type of Events: Men's Singles, Men's Double
Scorination: xKorinate, or however you say it.
RP Bonuses: 1 for an Excellent RP, .75 for Good, 0.5 for Ok, 0.25 for poor RP
Past Experience: Did a little with the terrible IBF.

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk » Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 am

Tournament Name: ABK Railroad Open
City Name: Swift
Week Hosted: Week of December 26
Type of Events: Men's Singles, Men's Doubles
Scorination: xkoranate 0.3.2
RP Bonuses: 15% for a very good RP, 10% for a pretty good RP, 5% for an okay RP
Past Experience: Small tournaments and one 10-day tournament
Round of 16:Baptism of Fire 43, WLC 12, DI Bradini Cup 19, Copa Rushmori VI, WISC 3

Quarterfinals:Draggonnii Inviyatti VI, Gaelic Games World Championships Hurling, Beach Cup V

8th Place:Market Cup 4

7th Place:Water World Championships 2

6th Place:ABK Military Exercise Competition

4th Place:2nd Wadomia Track Invitational (Men's), Baptism of Iron 9

3rd Place:Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Second Place:McLeod Cup VI

Champion: Coupe Coutu

Hosted:ABK Military Exercise Competition, Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Rankings:Lockey (3)|Babbage Rules (15)

My World Census Form viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868&p=6308138#p6308138

Chenkorya
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chenkorya » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 am

Tournament name - Schijnenborg Tour
Host city - Beign
Host venue - Schijnenborg Stadium (36.000)
Week tournament will be hosted and gender - Women's singles and doubles. The week is a difficult point for me, because I will be very busy next days. The only acceptable options for me would be the Week of January 2, but I don't want to host a GS. The other possible option is the Week of 26 December, but then there's no women's tournament. I might host other weeks too; but than I can't promise that I will get the results in every day! Can you change the scheme a little bit for me (and also for you!)?
Form of scorination - Xkoranate (0.3.2, I think)
RP bonus grading - 30%. 1 for an excellent RP, 0.75 for a good RP, 0.50 for an okay RP, 0.25 for a bad RP.
Past experience - Not much, I've hosted a speed skating tournament before (Anniversary Speed Skating Championships). But I have scorinated some football friendlies, and a lot to figure everything out. I'm sure I'm able to work with it very good.
Last edited by Chenkorya on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Homelands our
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homelands our » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:24 am

Men's Singles: Adam fa, Lucas Lou, Michael pat, Jake donly
Women's Singles: Emma gotsbutgh, liz foriavo, hanna homkly, Carol lop
Men's Doubles: Adana fa & Lucas Lou , Michael pat & Jake donly
Women's Doubles: Emma gotsbutgh & liz foriavo, hanna homkly &Carol lop
Join us in NSSport
Ranked 99 in football (soccer)
created the quall cup
3rd in quall cup 2 and quall cup 3
Follow the HOSL on the IDSN thread

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:48 am

Civil Citizenry wrote:
Soviet Canuckistan wrote:Scorination: NSFS 3

How do you plan to scorinate tennis matches using NSFS 3.0.1? There is no tennis function on that scorinator, nor any way to produce results even similar to tennis scores.

Cyborg Holland wrote:Scorination: Hang on

Erm, "Hang on" is not an acceptable answer. If you can't scorinate matches, you can't host a tournament.

I'm going to switch to xKorinate
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Astograth
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Astograth » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:16 am

The following Astograthian players would like to join the ITA circuit:
Men's Singles: Eneko Munoa, Koldobika Euleche, Ubarna Zelaya, Mantzio Mendaza
Men's Doubles: Eneko Munoa & Koldobika Euleche, Ubarna Zelaya & Mantzio Mendaza
Women's Singles: Garbi Arbizu, Nerea Gochikoa, Olaya Azkue, Basaba Andikoechea
Women's Doubles: Garbi Arbizu & Nerea Gochikoa, Olaya Azkue & Basaba Andikoechea

Additionally, I would like to submit the following host bid:
Tournament Name: The Rumiatzi Open
Tournament Type: Tour
Host City: Rumiatzi
Surface: Clay
Week: December 5 (Men's)
Scorinator: xkoranate 0.3.2 (or latest version at tournament start)
RP Bonus: 20% effect, with 5 possible grades depending on overall quality, creativity and length, in that order. Spelling and grammar should not be an issue unless egregious.
Past Experience: I co-hosted the past Cup of Harmony 48, which ran with no issues.

Delaclava
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 30, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Delaclava » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 am

Men's Singles: Rocco Davis, Darren Giles, Will Goggin, Samu Michelakakis
Women's Singles: Albertina Iniesta, Gisella Romanova, Eliyana Khrushchina, Carina Santos
Men's Doubles: Will Goggin/Milos Tavich, Rocco Davis/Darren Giles
Women's Doubles: Laurie Harnett/Ashley Harnett, Natasha Shaw/Sarah George

Name: The International Championships at Manchester
Host City: Manchester
Week: January 2nd (Grand Slam)
Genders: Both
Form of scorination: xkoranate 0.3.2, made by Commerce Heights
RP bonus grading: Non-degradable, graded on a scale of 0-10 based on quality, creativity, depth (not the same thing as length) and humor.
Past experience (tennis tournaments bolded): 55th World Cup, 44th and 46th Cups of Harmony, 7th International Basketball Championships, 11th and 14th World Bowls, 31st AOCAF Cup, 4th Baptism of Iron, 2nd Quidditch World Cup, Valhalla Skating Grand Prix, seven Scott Cups, World Team Tennis Cup, the Quinniville Carpet Championships (Tennis), Three Rivers Classic (Athletics), Women's Soccer World Cup, part of NSCAA 3, 5th Commonwealth Cup, and 1st Phoenix Cup.
About the city: Manchester, formerly a tiny town with a population of 500 people only 200 years ago and 5,000 just 100 years ago, has boomed into the second-largest city in Delaclava, with only the capital Catherina being bigger. Manchester, led by its mayor Adrian Connery, has become famous as a center of culture and sports, and two of the ten largest football stadiums in the country were picked by the Delaclava Olympic Committee to be constructed in Manchester. With many artists, musicians, and actors gracing the streets and buildings of Manchester and many cultural landmarks occurring, Manchester is a lively city that would be excited to host an important tennis tournament.
About the facility: The Manchester Tennis Center and Commons has 31 courts, surfaced by grass. The courts have the ability to be converted to clay, hard, wood, and carpet, a feature that in Delaclava can only be found otherwise at the tennis center at the Delaclava National Athletic Complex in Delaclava. The center court, Great Village Court, has the ability to seat 32,000. The facility includes locker rooms, players' lounges, fitness facilities, tennis classrooms, a pro shop, a museum, a food court, and a medical center, among other features. Last year, after three successful hostings of the year-end DTA Championships, the Manchester Tennis Center signed a contract with the DTA to host the year-end event for twenty years.
Last edited by Delaclava on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sports Honor Roll
Football: 2x WORLD BOWL CHAMPIONS (13 & 15), 1x Runner-up (11), 4x Third Place (41-44), 1x Regional Champions
Hockey: World Cup 16 Third Place, 2x World Juniors Champion (18 & 22), 3x World Junior Runners-up (16, 17, 19), 1x Regional Silver
Basketball: 2x IBC Runners-up (31 and 36), 4x Regional Medal (1 Silver, 3 Bronze)
Lacrosse: 2x Worlds Runners-up (16 and 41) 1x Regional Silver
Soccer: Olympic Gold (V), 3rd at IAC 18 3rd at Di Bradini Cup 15, 4th at Baptism of Fire 34
Host of WC 55; CoH 44, 46, 84, and 87; BoF 72; World Bowl 11, 15, 39, and 43; IBC 7 and 31; AOCAF 31; WJHC 16 and 18; etc. Founder of Scott Cup and World Team Tennis Championship.

Civil Citizenry
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Citizenry » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Chenkorya wrote:Week tournament will be hosted and gender - Women's singles and doubles. The week is a difficult point for me, because I will be very busy next days. The only acceptable options for me would be the Week of January 2, but I don't want to host a GS. The other possible option is the Week of 26 December, but then there's no women's tournament. I might host other weeks too; but than I can't promise that I will get the results in every day! Can you change the scheme a little bit for me (and also for you!)

The tournament schedule cannot be changed. You must specify the week that the tournament will be hosted in your bid in order for the bid to be considered. If you are unsure if you can post results every day, you may condense the tournament - as long as the entire tournament is completed sometime between a Monday and its following Sunday. You must be entirely sure of this before you bid for a certain week.

Polar Islandstates
Senator

Founded: Jan 17, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Polar Islandstates » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Men's Singles: Luc Ingebretsen, Max Celik, Caspar Heimark, Adrian Wiklander
Men's Doubles: Martijn Dokken & Niko Malenkov, Jakub Aamodt & Jeppe Knudsen
Women's Singles: Anna Nazarova, Pernille Hovet, Martina Herre, Rie Knudsen
Women's Doubles: Martina Herre & Carla Marker, Rie Neumann & Rie Knudsen

Host Bids:
Tournament Name: The Yannis Nasenko Trophy
Host City: Torshavn
Surface: Hard
Week: November 21st (Men's)
Scorinator: xkoranate 0.3.2
RP Bonus: 25% effect; 1, 0.75, 0.5, or 0.25, rated on creativity above everything else.
Past Experience: Mainly football tournaments, also a cycling event.

And:
Tournament Name: The Lyngaard Park Open
Host City: St Paul
Surface: Clay (Indoor)
Week: November 28th (Women's)
RP Bonus: 25% effect; 1, 0.75, 0.5, or 0.25, rated on creativity above everything else.
Past Experience: Mainly football tournaments, also a cycling event.
The True Valhallan Federation of Polar Islandstates - Pop. 51,500,000
Capital: Franz Josef City - Demonym: Valhallan (Polarian) - Trigramme: PIS
sportnyheter.vu - Ides of March Cup
Champions: WC67, CR XIX, CR XVIII, CR XV, CR X, CR VIII, DBC56, DBC20, RLWC11, RLWC10 Runners-Up: WC66, WC65, CR VI, DBC29, DBC55, WCoH18
Third: WC70, WC68, WC57, CR XII, DBC27 Fourth: WC56, CR XXII, RLWC13, RLWC9, WCoH17
“Aut Pax Aut Bellum” - A formerly closed nation that definitely isn't fascist now. The strongest and one true constituent member of The Valhallan Union
He/Him/His

Darmen
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Darmen » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Darmen will enter the following participants:
Men's Singles: Elliot Sprecher, John Hoogliand, Scott Perry
Men's Doubles: Elliot Sprecher & John Hoogliand, Taylor Kleisty & Roger Nadal
Women's Singles: Diana Ferry
The Republic of Darmen
President: Sebastian Elliott (NLP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 10.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Encylopedia | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, GCF Test 13, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, RLWC 20, RLWC 22, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RWC 18, RWC 26, RWC 35, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, RLWC 22, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Cyborg Holland
Minister

Postby Cyborg Holland » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:02 pm

If my tournament is accepted, then it's outdoors, on Grass

Brendino the 3rd
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Brendino the 3rd » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Brendino the 3rd would like to enter these players:
Men's Singles: Mason Thompson, Alex Davidson, Thomas Winter, and Benjamin Hicks
Men's Doubles: Mason Thompson and Alex Davidson
Factbook:
International Soccer Team Record:
13-10-16
Ranked 161st
(15th Market Cup 4)
(Quarter Finals BoF 44)
Sports News Thread:

Sorthern Northland
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorthern Northland » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Men's Singles: Clement Rickard, Jerrold Jeanes, Ailbhe Ó Corraidh, Feardorcha Mac Meanman
Men's Doubles: Clement Rickard & Jerrold Jeanes, Ramon Ferrer & Ekaitz Loyola
Women's Singles: Maelíosa Nic Rhaith, Katherine Moran, Anna Vives, Braelyn Morrish
Women's Doubles: Maelíosa Nic Rhaith & Katherine Moran, Marina Nazarova & Natalie Kotková

Host Bids:
Tournament Name: Beningrad Open
Host City: Beningrad
Surface: Clay
Week: 26th December (Men's Tour event)

Tournament Name: Corn na mBan Leadóige Chorcaí
Host City: Corcaigh
Surface: Grass
Week: 28th November (Women's Tour event (Should PIS be preferred for that week as the earlier bidder, 14th November can also be done))

RP Bonus: The basic rp bonus formula set to 33.3%, RPs from previous three days counted to a maximum bonus of 0.333 per day. The more creative, entertaining and engaging an RP is the higher it will score.
Past Experience: World Cup 56, AOCAF Cup 32, Rugby League World Cups 1 & 5, Rugby World Cup 13, the six stage Rás na Inis na Dún cycling race and a small number of small events.
Sorthern Football League, 2058 season MDs 1-9 MDs 10-19 MDs 20-29 MDs 30-38
Sorthern Northland wiki

World Paint Drying Champions!

<Mytannion> CC, I've watched the ESPN college thingy
<Mytannion> can't remember which college they follow but it is still interesting
<CC> what are you babbling about?

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Canceling my first bid, submitting new one:

Tournament Name: Swift Open
Tournament Type: Challenger
Host City: Swift
Surface: Indoor Hardcourt
Week: 14th November

RP Bonus: 15% for great RPs, 10% for good RPs, 5% for okay RPs; cumulative.
Past Experience: Several small football tournaments, domestic sports leagues, and a military exercise competition.
Round of 16:Baptism of Fire 43, WLC 12, DI Bradini Cup 19, Copa Rushmori VI, WISC 3

Quarterfinals:Draggonnii Inviyatti VI, Gaelic Games World Championships Hurling, Beach Cup V

8th Place:Market Cup 4

7th Place:Water World Championships 2

6th Place:ABK Military Exercise Competition

4th Place:2nd Wadomia Track Invitational (Men's), Baptism of Iron 9

3rd Place:Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Second Place:McLeod Cup VI

Champion: Coupe Coutu

Hosted:ABK Military Exercise Competition, Swift Cup, Gregory Cup I

Rankings:Lockey (3)|Babbage Rules (15)

My World Census Form viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868&p=6308138#p6308138

Civil Citizenry
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Civil Citizenry » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:28 pm

This is an announcement of the first round of approved bids.

Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuk - November 14 - Swift Open (Challenger - Men's)
Sorthern Northland - November 14 - Corn na mBan Leadóige Chorcaí (Tour - Women's)
Polar Islandstates - Nov 21 - Yannis Nasenko Trophy (Tour - Men's)
Polar Islandstates - Nov 28 - Lyngaard Park Open (Tour - Women's)
Astograth - Dec 5 - Rumiatzi Open (Tour - Men's)
Beldonia - Dec 19 - Milner Industrial Cup (Challenger - Men's)
Sorthern Northland - Dec 26 - Beningrad Open (Tour - Men's)
Delaclava - Jan 2 - International Championships at Manchester (Grand Slam)

The following bids have been rejected because they lie on weeks that have been taken by other bids:

Soviet Canuckistan - Dec 26 - SIA Tennis Tour Tournament (Tour - Men's)
Soviet Canuckistan - Jan 2 - SIA Grand Slam Tennis Tournament (Grand Slam)

The following bids have been rejected due to lack of specification of tournament:

Cyborg Holland - Dec 19 - New Amzterdam Masters Championship (?)
Chenkorya - ? - Schijnenborg Tour (? - Women's)

With this in mind, the tournament schedule has been updated in the OP. Tournament level is now marked by color, with surface now labeled in parentheses. I can also announce that the ITA will definitely start as schedule on November 14.
Last edited by Civil Citizenry on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beldonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Beldonia » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Milner Industrial will be on Indoor Hard.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports