NATION

PASSWORD

Eagle Star Brewing Co. - Since 1923

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Eagle Star Brewing Co. - Since 1923

Postby ViZion » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 am

Cold. Clean. Refreshing.
A Division of General Industries Corporation

Welcome to Eagle Star Brewing!

Welcome to Eagle Star Brewing Co. Based in Port of New Alton, ViZion, we are one of the nation's leading brewing companies. Originally founded in the collapsed nation of Magnustan, we have been in operation since 1923. Back then, there was a man named Kim Leuyng-Sang, who after visiting the United States, started brewing his own beer. The beer proved to be very good and was sold in many taverns across the country. During the prohibition, Leuyng-Sang took a break and worked with the government for a while as the Secretary of Agriculture. However, when the prohibition ended in 1942, he went straight back to brewing, and having learned his mistakes, had the best tasting beer in the world, according to many.

Today, Kim Leuyng-Sang remains a local legend in his hometown of Hwangetoji, and his legacy serves a good purpose. To serve people of the world 5-Star, high quality, handcrafted beers.

As of May 28, 2013, we are a division of General Industries Corporation.

Our Beers
Light Shine IPA
Light Shine IPA is our India Pale Ale, which has a fairly hoppy taste and a 5.9% ABV .
Retail:
$8 per 1.5 liter bottle
$90 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$170 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles

Wholesale:
$55 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$120 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles or 36 liter keg

Redemption Sting Dark Ale
This imperial stout is very dark, very hoppy, and has a smooth chocolate coffee finish on it, and is our most poplar beer, with an ABV of 7.5%
Retail:
$8.50 per 1.5 liter bottle
$100 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$200 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles

Wholesale:
$60 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$110 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles or 36 liter keg

Moonlight Magic
This is a brown ale with a 3.5% ABV and a nice caramel finish. There is a little hoppiness.
Retail:
$8 per 1.5 liter bottle
$90 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$170 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles

Wholesale:
$55 per 12 pack 1.5 liter bottles
$120 per 24 pack 1.5 liter bottles or 36 liter keg

Mountain Throwdown
This amber ale has an ABV of 5.8% and a smooth creamy finish, with some mouthiness and a light apple with slight taste of caramel flavor.....$1100 for 100 liters worth
Retail:

Wholesale:

Harvest Rain
A rather unorthodox beer known as pumpkin ale with an ABV of 8.8%
Retail:

Wholesale:

Order Form
Code: Select all
[i]Name of Nation:[/i]
[i]Name of Ordering Company or Government:[/i]
[i]Contact Name:[/i]
[i]Type of Beer(s):[/i]
[i]Case Size & Quantity (sold in cases of 12 bottles or 24 bottles/36 liter keg):[/i]
[i]Order Times:[/i] One Time | Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Yearly
[i]Signature:[/i]

President: Samantha Ponze

Companies we Supply:
Hessian Air
Pub 15
Attico's Drinkeries and Bowling Alleys
Pine Grove Restaurants
Azul Airlines

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:14 pm

To: President Samantha Ponze, Eagle Star Brewing, ViZion

Ms. Ponze,

We would be most interested in offering to buy out the major controlling stake of your company. As you may know, Burgunden Breus are probably, if not the major, one of the most major beer and alcoholic beverage manufacturing and distributing companies in the multi-verse. I think that we would be able to aptly handle the Eagle Star brand and offer distribution far beyond what it enjoys now. As well, we would find a comfortable fit for it in the beer, ale and alcoholic beverage industry across all regions. We would be very amenable in terms and hope to hear the details of what you may counter offer in the form of a future partnership. Please feel free to contact me any time. I will reply the soonest I am able.

Sincerely,

Jan Toft, CEO, Burgunden Breueries
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sat May 23, 2020 7:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Farrian Republic
Attaché

Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Farrian Republic » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Since I WAS Magnustan before i forgot the password then got bored and gave up, do I get same authority privileges? I have a staff member under the name of Walker Assari ready to help Samantha Ponze take control, he is a former employee of Eagle Star.
Farrian Republic
Led by Farrian-American President Parker Davidson representing Green Party of Farrian Republic from 2014 and beyond
Vice President Yusuf Shaffiuzaman of Social Democrats of the Farrian Republic
National Secretary Rick Al-Mahad of National Liberal Party
The Farrian Republic is a tropical paradise located in the Middle Eastern Democratic Nations and compromised of multiple beautiful islands. Farrian Republic. Great things come in great packages.

INDIE ROCK INDIE ROCK INDIE ROCK

Farrian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Farrian Republic » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:08 pm

bumping along
Farrian Republic
Led by Farrian-American President Parker Davidson representing Green Party of Farrian Republic from 2014 and beyond
The Farrian Republic is a tropical paradise located in the Middle Eastern Democratic Nations and compromised of multiple beautiful islands. Farrian Republic. Great things come in great packages.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:33 pm

OOC: FR, yes you do have the authority privileges :)
Engollon, IC response coming soon, but offer is turned down.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 pm

ROYAL BUSINESS ADVISORY AND ACTION UNION
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

To Samantha Ponze
President - Eagle Star Brewing

Greetings Ms. Samantha,

Our nations consumers have been wildly complaining about how alcohol in Hayabusa is only made in Hayabusa.

Our nations consumers want new types of beer. New flavors, new styles, mew everything.

So, many breweries in our nation have proposed to us that we turn to you to supply the alcohol to meet their demands.

What we and the 7 prominent breweries that have requested your imports see is what could be something amazingly beneficial for the general community of Hayabusa.

They've demanded both high quality and high quantity. You have both. Please consider our offer (which I will tag below), and thank you for taking the time and effort to res this note.

Regards,
Trevor Shanesworth
CEO - Royal Business Advisory and Action Union

Name of Nation: The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa
Name of Ordering Company or Government: Royal Government of Hayabusa
Contact Name: Trevor Shanesworth
Type of Beer(s): All types currently available
Case Size & Quantity (sold in cases of 12 bottles or 24 bottles/36 liter keg): 24 bottle case
Order Times: One Time | Weekly | Bi Monthly | ★Monthly★ | Quarterly | Yearly
Signature: Trevor Shanesworth
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Farrian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Farrian Republic » Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Hayabusa wrote:
(Image)

ROYAL BUSINESS ADVISORY AND ACTION UNION
OFFICIAL MESSAGE

To Samantha Ponze
President - Eagle Star Brewing

Greetings Ms. Samantha,

Our nations consumers have been wildly complaining about how alcohol in Hayabusa is only made in Hayabusa.

Our nations consumers want new types of beer. New flavors, new styles, mew everything.

So, many breweries in our nation have proposed to us that we turn to you to supply the alcohol to meet their demands.

What we and the 7 prominent breweries that have requested your imports see is what could be something amazingly beneficial for the general community of Hayabusa.

They've demanded both high quality and high quantity. You have both. Please consider our offer (which I will tag below), and thank you for taking the time and effort to res this note.

Regards,
Trevor Shanesworth
CEO - Royal Business Advisory and Action Union

Name of Nation: The Holy Kingdom of Hayabusa
Name of Ordering Company or Government: Royal Government of Hayabusa
Contact Name: Trevor Shanesworth
Type of Beer(s): All types currently available
Case Size & Quantity (sold in cases of 12 bottles or 24 bottles/36 liter keg): 24 bottle case
Order Times: One Time | Weekly | Bi Monthly | ★Monthly★ | Quarterly | Yearly
Signature: Trevor Shanesworth

Absolutely accepted. We will begin making and shipping our beers very shortly.
Farrian Republic

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun May 04, 2014 1:35 am

05 - 04 - 2014

To whom it may concern
Space Night Logistics is one of the Premier league trucking companies in the Aurora Confederacy, and with our attention to detail we believe that we are the ideal company to assist Eagle Star Brewing in their importation of beers into the Aurora Confederacy for national distribution to warehouses and distribution centers across the Aurora Confederacy. This can be done in conjunction with air carriers directly into Lake Hai'Lu'Kai international airport, Kai'ilana river port by sea, or we can dispatch trucks to pick up produce directly, travelling over land from the Aurora Confederacy to ViZion, or by picking up containers at the Hai'Lu'Kai container rail port, either way you choose, we at Space Night offer a pre cleared service to allow goods to get between the brewery and the warehouses within the Aurora Confederacy without being opened at the border posts thanks to our T.I.R carnet service. This makes Space Night the ideal company to use when importing to the Aurora Confederacy.

If you are interested in our services, please visit us at the link provided within this Corresponence.

Yours Sincerely,
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Farrian Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Farrian Republic » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:

05 - 04 - 2014

To whom it may concern
Space Night Logistics is one of the Premier league trucking companies in the Aurora Confederacy, and with our attention to detail we believe that we are the ideal company to assist Eagle Star Brewing in their importation of beers into the Aurora Confederacy for national distribution to warehouses and distribution centers across the Aurora Confederacy. This can be done in conjunction with air carriers directly into Lake Hai'Lu'Kai international airport, Kai'ilana river port by sea, or we can dispatch trucks to pick up produce directly, travelling over land from the Aurora Confederacy to ViZion, or by picking up containers at the Hai'Lu'Kai container rail port, either way you choose, we at Space Night offer a pre cleared service to allow goods to get between the brewery and the warehouses within the Aurora Confederacy without being opened at the border posts thanks to our T.I.R carnet service. This makes Space Night the ideal company to use when importing to the Aurora Confederacy.

If you are interested in our services, please visit us at the link provided within this Corresponence.

Yours Sincerely,
(Image)

We at Eagle Star have reviewed your offer and would like to accept it. P.S. Yes I have control of the company, I was the original owner before I lost a password to my old account.
Farrian Republic

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:00 pm

OOC: FR, if you want, you can continue using this thread or create your own new one. Your call :)

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:57 am

We are very excited to show off our updated logo!

Our old logo, circa 1942

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 20, 2020 10:23 am

Eagle Star Brewing Co. one of the oldest remaining breweries on the global market, is looking to bring our products to your nation! Allow us to expand to your nation and serve up some of our customers favorite drinks! They may just become favorites in your nation too!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Wed May 20, 2020 10:45 am

Name of Nation: Trolleborg
Name of Ordering Company or Government: Trolleborg International Airport
Contact Name: Morten Glass
Type of Beer(s): everything you have in menu
Case Size & Quantity (sold in cases of 12 bottles or 24 bottles/36 liter keg): hope you either open pub on our premises or sell us your ware for a planned "World Pub" at the airport
Order Times: One Time | +Weekly | Bi Monthly | Monthly | Quarterly | Yearly
Signature: مورتن جلاس

P.S. By way, we want to express special gratitude to your management for the business advice that your delegation gave us during the study visit into airport. For us, as a start-up company, they were extremely valuable. As a sign of gratitude we send a small (20 meters in height) gift, statue of Troll-Father, which we in Trolleborg usually use a special gift for a people of outstanding merits

Let the blessing of the Troll-Father be with you eternally!

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:17 pm

Good morning Morten Glass!

I'd like to thank you for your interest in weekly shipments of all our products! We are proud to be your choice for the new World Pub at your flagship airport! As you see where demand falls, please keep us updated on needed quantity so we do not overstock you, or cut you short on the necessary quantity. We look forward to building this partnership with you! I would also like to thank you for your gift! We have received it, and are very happy with it.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Samantha Ponze
Eagle Star Brewing President

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade