NATION

PASSWORD

Los Rios Aerospace - Open

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 am

bump
Parhe on my Asian-ness.
Parhe wrote:Guess what, maybe you don't know what it is like to be Asian.

ayy lmao

Dussianrepublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Special commission

Postby Dussianrepublic » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

The protection and military department of the dussianrepublic need a special luxury variant of the Mr sst we would also like to know the price
ADHD is not a funny and is not a excuse

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Aer Maltrópa
On the Wings of Success

Dear sir,
I am Vincent Burton, Chief Executive Officer of Aer Maltrópa, Maltropia's premier airline. At this moment in time, Aer Maltrópa is rapidly expanding its international routes, and, naturally, requires additional aircraft to serve them. I am well aware of Los Rios' international reputation and the high acclaim it has received for its quality-built aircraft, and so it is now my delight to place an order for a substantial number of planes.

If possible, we are interested in the acquisition of 30 x M565 Aspires. We are of the opinion that these planes will greatly assist in the expansion of our routes, and feel that they are ideally suited to the roles in which we intend on using them. We would request that they come in a M565-S 3 Class Configuration, making the total price of these aircraft 6,300,000,000, NSD.
In addition, Aer Maltrópa wishes to obtain 10 x M575 Esperanzas in the M575-S 3 Class Configuration. The total price of this purchase would be 3,070,000,000 NSD.
Finally, given our intent for commencing supersonic air travel in the near future, we would like to pursue the option of purchasing 15 x MR-SST supersonic airliners. These planes will cost a total of 9,105,000,000 NSD.

As you will see, the total price of these aircraft comes to 18,475,000,000 NSD. Given the size of the order we are placing, I would be most appreciative if you could provide a discount to us, if at all feasible. We will of course understand if this is not possible. Whatever your decision, you have my thanks.

Regards,
Vincent Burton
CEO
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:53 am

To:Vincent Burton, Chief Executive Officer of Aer Maltrópa

Thank you for your purchase of aircraft from Los Rios Aerospace. Please rest assured knowing that throughout the service life of your aircraft, your represented entity will have access to any form of support required or able to be given from Los Rios Aerospace.

Several pilots and instructors from your represented entity will have access to complete an all expenses paid course help by Los Rios in order to receive qualification to fly and instruct on the specific aircraft. Flights to and from Mikoyan-Guryevich will be entirely paid for by Los Rios Group.

With regards to your order, your five ordered aircraft will be delivered within a time frame of five months. Due to the size of your order, a discount shall be provided and we can also extend the option to later order more of these aircraft at reduced prices. The total cost of this order comes to $17,000,000,000 which is able to be paid immediately in full, or in your preferred payment plan, but is due within the next ten years. Should this total be insurmountable, a line of credit may be extended.

Best Regards.

Michael Stahl
Sales Manager
Los Rios Group
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Cestyr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cestyr » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Directed To: Sales Department, Los Rios Aerospace
Directed From: Department of Acquisitions, Royal Cestyn Airlines
Subject: Procurement of new aircraft.

A warm welcome to those at Los Rios Aerospace

To begin by setting the context, Royal Cestyn Airlines is set to commence international operations for the first time in it's 88 years of operation as an airline. As such, the smaller aircraft used on domestic routes will not suffice for longer distance travel and RCA finds itself searching for new aircraft. Recently, a five billion dollar grant was received on behalf of the Royal Family of Cestyr with another two billion dollars awarded as a government grant specifically for the purchase of new aircraft. As such, we are looking to purchase an entire fleet of aircraft to immediately start our international expansion and also to further bolster traffic along our domestic routes which are being threatened by recent develoments in high speed rail. After combing the market for several weeks, we have concluded that the products on offer by Los Rios Aerospace are the best in our eyes. Therefore, RCA would like to extend an arm of commitment to Los Rios.

Please find attached our order below

4x M545 LR 2 class
5x M555 2 Class
15x M555 R 3 Class
10x M585 R 3 Class
8x M565 R 3 Class
5x M575 R 3 Class

Wired funds will be tranferred to your specified account. We are excited to receive our new aircraft.

Regards

Mr. Kyal Rearden
Cheif of Department
Royal Cestyn Airlines
CA F1 - In progress!
Mirage - Started!
CMBT - In queue
Missile - Cancelled!

Vitaphone Racing
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitaphone Racing » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

And here also consider all unanswered orders approved
Parhe on my Asian-ness.

ayy lmao

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade