NATION

PASSWORD

Inviting Wars [OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Inviting Wars [OOC]

Postby Yohannes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:49 pm

IC thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=374715

explanation: viewtopic.php?p=28381668#p28381668

Hello,

I am bored and I thought I want to do something fun for a change

I hear there are some nations out there that claim that they are 'superpowers' of the NS World (do the NS World even exist?)

If you say that you are a 'superpower', or think that you are a superpower (hey, this is freeform RP after all, that's all gud haha)

I am hereby inviting u to participate/write a war RP with me. U can bring all ur allies, that's fine. U and all ur superpower allies against me.

I can win, I can lose. Who cares? Thats the fun

If u want to read more bout my nation or my RPing history, feel free to check my signature

Who's interested?

---

[Call muh name + alliance name here]
Yohannes + Holy Marsh (leading Marshite Union) + The Imperium Empires + [The Leberite Empire] Lowell Leber

[Neutral]
Palmyrion + United World Order [neutral or enemy not sure... >.> ]

[enemies]
Onekawa-Nukanor + New Aeyariss + United World Order [neutral or enemy not sure... >.> ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Inviting Wars [OOC]

Postby Yohannes » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:58 pm

If anyone want to help me out, that's fine too. After all, I am but just one nation :<

If u wanna be my allies, u can post here. or if u want to be neutral but [insert reasons here] that's fine too. If ur afraid this will destroy ur nation canon, feel free to plan it out here with me
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:07 am

Yohannes can rely [on her allies in the Holy Marsh and the Romani-Mar'si Union.

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:10 am

Long time no see Yohannes.

To celebrate that, lets rumble :D
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:11 am

Ty Marsh!

So Yohannes and Marsh. What should be the name of our alliance brother? or should we wait for more people to participate

Awesome Onekawa! Kia Ora :p

and we will plan it out (the end result) somewhat. So no one will be destroyed or terrible unrealistic crap like that

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:12 am

Yohannes wrote:Ty Marsh!

So Yohannes and Marsh. What should be the name of our alliance brother? or should we wait for more people to participate

and we will plan it out (the end result) somewhat. So no one will be destroyed or terrible unrealistic crap like that

Sounds like a good time. I'll see if I can rally myself some support.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:13 am

Can I join an alliance with you.
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:13 am

The Imperium Empires wrote:Can I join an alliance with you.

I dont know u but sure my man

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:14 am

You can always call it...The Union.;)

The Imperium Empires
Minister

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperium Empires » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:15 am

Yohannes wrote:
The Imperium Empires wrote:Can I join an alliance with you.

I dont know u but sure my man

Thanks
We are not an apolcypse themed nation anymore read my factbook. I barley follow nation states stats. We are an Empire that gives civil rights and there no problem with that. We are advanced and would like anyone who wants to be friends to telegram us.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:16 am

Holy Marsh wrote:

You can always call it...The Union.;)

Updated brother

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:19 am

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:Sounds like a good time. I'll see if I can rally myself some support.

Yeah, up to u brother :D

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:25 am

Marsh, I thought there are some alliances full of superpowers these days. Do u know any of them? Thought they will be interested to fight us. I mean... is Onekawa-Nukanor really the only great powers out there? (and he is even modest enough like the rest of us to not boast around and call ourselves 'superpowers')

I am actually afraid Ralkovia will turn up, cos man that's gonna be a good one.... he got attitude, but at least he's a lot better than most people who parade themselves as 'superpowers' these days
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:27 am

Yohannes wrote:Marsh, I thought there are some alliances full of superpowers these days. Do u know any of them? Thought they will be interested to fight us. I mean... is Onekawa-Nukanor really the only great powers out there? (and he is even modest enough like the rest of us to not boast around and call ourselves 'superpowers')

I am actually afraid Ralkovia will turn up, cos man that's gonna be a good one.... he got attitude, but at least he's a lot better than most people who parade themselves as 'superpowers' these days

Ralkovia has a whole war to fight against an alliance that he is MIA on...that may not end well for him.

Anyway, there are several alliances like SACTO that may interest you. But this thread is young, so I am sure people will sign up.

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:30 am

Yohannes wrote:Marsh, I thought there are some alliances full of superpowers these days. Do u know any of them? Thought they will be interested to fight us. I mean... is Onekawa-Nukanor really the only great powers out there? (and he is even modest enough like the rest of us to not boast around and call ourselves 'superpowers')

I haven't been active enough too try and claim myself as an superpower these days :P. Stil, I should be active enough for this.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:35 am

SACTO, yeah they got fairly decent writers, some of em r really really gud. Doubt their the type who want to lose a war tho (I may be mistaken here, tell me if I am wrong and its all gud)

U or me, we dont care if we lose a war fictionally. Its just internet stuff after all, no biggie. Write stuff for fun and all dat jazz. Beside SACTO, are there any other gud alliances out there Marsh? Damn... it seems I always see superpowers running round now I see none this is embarrassing... >.>

and Onekawa-Nukanor. NS is a freeform RP game, anyone can claim that they are superpowers fam. Who cares?

so long as they r cool, I like superpowers of the multiple NS regions. And u will be brother, cos if this is gonna go its gonna be fun.

cos I am gonna bring in all my fictional financial & banking weight and fictional war machines weight on my fictional enemies

Think of it as a battle of superpowers. Man... so much superlatives the old (more PC/calculated/less carefree) me would throw up :p

and I see about Ralkovia... damn >.>
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 am

Yohannes wrote:SACTO, yeah they got fairly decent writers, some of em r really really gud. Doubt their the type who want to lose a war tho (I may be mistaken here, tell me if I am wrong and its all gud)

U or me, we dont care if we lose a war fictionally. Its just internet stuff after all, no biggie. Write stuff for fun and all dat jazz. Beside SACTO, are there any other gud alliances out there Marsh? Damn... it seems I always see superpowers running round now I see none this is embarrassing... >.>

and Onekawa-Nukanor. NS is a freeform RP game, anyone can claim that they are superpowers fam. Who cares?

so long as they r cool, I like superpowers of the multiple NS regions. And u will be brother, cos if this is gonna go its gonna be fun.

cos I am gonna bring in all my fictional financial & banking weight and fictional war machines weight on my fictional enemies

Think of it as a battle of superpowers. Man... so much superlatives the old (more PC/calculated/less carefree) me would throw up :p

and I see about Ralkovia... damn >.>

I don't keep up on alliances much anymore. There aren't any true super alliances that are amazing threats and most alliances fall into, IMHO, rather bland categories. If I were you, I'd trawl the NationStates specific forum above, see if you can find some alliances that suit your needs sugarcube.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:45 am

Nah, there aren't true super alliances or superpower alliances anymore. It's just funny when I read one who think they are though. Anyway, we are going off topic here... sorry >.>

I mean, I don't wanna spam random alliances' threads and post 'hey man, want a war?'

Thats just rude. But what can we do? I mean, it's like. Number one defence initiative alliance - we are superpower watch us, number two Pacific-Global Continental Organisation alliance - we are superpower fear us, number three Nations Against Machines alliance - we are superpower, envy us

''Want a war?' posted on their thread, reported for post deletion /s

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Postby Holy Marsh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 am

People are just afraid of the VMK, Covenant, and Lyran jackhammers of war to come down upon their head.:)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 am

Holy Marsh wrote:People are just afraid of the VMK, Covenant, and Lyran jackhammers of war to come down upon their head.:)

careful, u dont wanna be accused of NS MT wanking by nations who dont realise that their nations are equally just as NS MT size wanked too! /s
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lowell Leber
Minister

Founded: Jan 27, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Lowell Leber » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 am

The Leberite Empire would probably find itself an ally of Yohannes in the name of superpoewer hegemony.
IC The Leberite Empire

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 am

Lowell Leber wrote:The Leberite Empire would probably find itself an ally of Yohannes in the name of superpoewer hegemony.

Welcome brother! I have listed u :D

and lets not call ourselves an alliance of superpowers formally (man so much superlatives I wanna throw up...)

How about: "Organisation of Nations Against Bullying Superpowers and Machines" /s

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:38 am

Well I can go with that provided this will be a normal RP, not OOCly motivated waving contest it seems to be now - especially considering that it appeared after I reported Yohannes.
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:22 am

New Aeyariss wrote:Well I can go with that provided this will be a normal RP, not OOCly motivated waving contest it seems to be now - especially considering that it appeared after I reported Yohannes.

Welcome!

and no, see u are thinking that you are the centre of universe. or me. But we are not. You or me - ur IC nation or my IC nation, and u OOC wise and me ICOOC wise as players - are but just two nations - and two players - out of thousands out there. If say someone like Ralkovia or whoever with attitude and equal craziness IC wise comes along, the main focus will be at Ralkovia, not u. So as u can see, its not directed at Ralkovia or you (just 2 random examples btw)

Well, it can't be? because I am inviting multiple powers. Either way if not many ppl face me or want to face me [or let me rephrase that to be more politically correct/PC tm like most other pseudo competitive MT roleplayers (not FT roleplayers tho, FT roleplayers are legit in it for the story purely, which is legit awesome tbh, but will never be possible in a MT RP setting), want to write stories together with me], I dont care. Ill still write the story anyway but adapt it as the situation allows

but having u on board is legit! Cos ur 1 of the big boys round atm

edit: that strike IC should be OOC...
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:46 am

Cuscy as my enemy

I really do not know who to side up, and I don't want Cuscy as my enemy, since ICly Palmyrion considers Nihon as a major non-Union ally. That's going to be a very complicated issue for the Palmyrian government.

I guess I'll have to defend myself then.
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents