NATION

PASSWORD

And the War Machine Keeps Turning(ATTN Kahanistan)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Riverson Air Force Base, southwest Kahanistan

Classified underground bunker 600 metres below base

General Kaselev posted on the wall a huge aerial map of Takht-e Qusseh taken by a Kahanistanian spy satellite, which detailed the helipad SAVAK had to use to fly desaparecidos to the notorious facility, the impalement field where people were stuck to maximise the agony of their last days when radiation sickness was about to claim them, the interrogation chambers and what they believed to be a SAVAK barracks and armoury.

"Parthian air and naval space are extremely well defended," said Kaselev in his low, deep, monotone Israeli accent. "Landing a troop transport ship or flying a conventional plane would be easily noticed and the transport destroyed before our forces could disembark. Further, the trip to Hamadan by foot from the coast would take days and use up valuable food and ammunition even if the troops successfully arrived at TQ."

"Therefore, Companies Aleph and Bet of the 193rd General Reconnaissance and Special Operations Battalion will insert by modified Gryphon descent from extreme high altitude, 25,000 metres. The pilot will turn around at the Parthian coast, when our special forces descend, to avoid an engagement if possible. If not, the plane is equipped with a one-kiloton nuclear self-destruct to vapourise the plane."

"Over TQ, special forces personnel will deploy their conventional parachutes, triggering a switch to automatically jettison the Gryphons and trigger explosives within them to destroy them and prevent their technology falling into the hands of SAVAK. Personnel will carry nothing identifying them as Kahanistanian military personnel. They will be armed with a mix of weaponry including Shrec AR-9's, FN FAL's and Doomani AVIR rifles, all with serial numbers and identifying marks removed. The units are more ethnically diverse than most and we are not the first country they will look at. Since a HALO drop is unfeasible, heavy weaponry such as mortars, anti-air and heavy machine guns, will have to be strapped to individual paratroopers as they descend."

"Once inside, their primary mission is to destroy the Takht-e Qusseh facility." Kaselev fumbled with the pronunciation of the Persian. "Secondary objectives are to rescue Foreign Minister Karovic and his delegation, or return with their bodies if they are dead, to film the prison interior before burning it to the ground, and to capture or kill Colonel Piruz Savadkouhi, who is wanted for war crimes against Parthian Arabs and suspected of mutilating a KNN journalist and killing an intelligence officer. We would prefer him alive, if possible... but if not... I will understand."

---

12 hours later

Three hundred men and women of the General Reconnaissance and Special Operations Command of the KDF awaited the trip that they knew was the riskiest mission the Free Republic of Kahanistan had attempted since the aftermath of the Second Doomani War. If it succeeded, the Sardar would lose one of his strongest weapons of repression and Kahanistan's most wanted war criminal and terrorist would be sitting in a cell while it was decided if there was enough evidence to hand him to an international court. If it failed, they would all die horrible deaths.

Colonel Maria Kovacevic, the operational commander, sat on the floor of the plane grimy and sweaty. She was wearing only her sports bra and thin running trousers and had her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail behind her, but having an M252 mortar strapped to her back did not help stop her from overheating. She was poring over a TQ map with some other officers.

"We should take the helipad first," she said to no one in particular. "Prevent reinforcements from arriving, while the main force storms the SAVAK barracks, and then the interrogation facility."

"I'm sure they have a radio tower somewhere," said Lt. Colonel Rashid Asad. "They have to be able to get an emergency broadcast out. If we can hit it before they can call in reinforcements, we'll have them trapped and we can kill them all, set fire to the prison, and it's all over."

Kovacevic pored over the map, which had been based off of satellite and intelligence reports, and looked for anything that could be a radio tower or antenna. "I don't know... if we do, then we lose any means of turning the raid into a more general uprising. I'd like to capture the radio, broadcast a call for a revolt against the Sardar by the Shah's loyalists."

"It's more important that we get out of there, if we can," added Major Shimon Zuckerman. "If they call in reinforcements on us we're fucked. We'll have to hit the barracks, the helipad and the interrogation facilities all at once. That way, if there's alarms in all facilities, it's less likely they'll be able to call in for help before we destroy the facility."

"I agree," said Asad. "A mass coordinated strike. Do you see anything on that map that looks like a generator or a power station? Maybe we could fuck it up, but not so badly we can't get it running again after we've taken over the facility. That would keep them from getting a call out, but we could still incite a rebellion against the Sardar. People will be less afraid if they don't have to fear TQ."

"I think only the interrogation chamber is likely to have an alarm," said Kovacevic. "Prisoners won't likely have access to the helipad or the barracks."

"In the event of an uprising, the helipad will be where the prisoners flood into," replied Zuckerman. "To commandeer a chopper out of there, anywhere that's not there. And that'll be how we exfil, too. It's essential to have this operation be the best planned we've ever done... and the barracks would probably have an alarm too, in case the prisoners decided to storm the armoury."

"So we look for something on the map that's a power plant or a generator, to stop them getting out a distress call," said Kovacevic. "Then a mass assault on the helipad, barracks and interrogation centre at the same time."

"If we can knock out their power, we can take the helipad and begin a slower, more methodical assault," said Asad. "We won't need to be so rushed if we aren't worried about reinforcements."

"So plan A, knock out the power, take the helipad, take the barracks, then the interrogation facility," Kovacevic tried to get the idea her subordinates were submitting. "Plan B, a mass coordinated assault on all three at once. What if they do get a call out of there? Do we stand and fight, or do we retreat?"

"Retreat where, Colonel?" asked Zuckerman. "We'll be dropped hundreds of klicks inland with the only way out being SAVAK choppers. If reinforcements start landing, we burn the facility to the ground immediately, arm any prisoner in fighting condition, and fight to the death to avoid being tortured or try to fly out through the Zagros avoiding enemy forces and try to get ahold of a plane..."

"Sounds better than having my stomach ripped open with that awful machine," Kovacevic said grimly. She didn't really expect to live through the mission. But she felt it was her duty to complete it. "Plan C, just burn it all down and get the hell out or kill ourselves."

"That's a negative way to put it," said Asad. "But try to stay positive, Colonel. You will get to kill Savakis soon enough." He put a large quantity of meth in his pipe and smoked it, to keep himself awake and alert for the long trip he was soon to embark on.

Soon, three hundred men and women would be flown into the battle of their lives...

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:12 pm

"Draq will tell you another secret. The Emperor wants you alive, how alive is up to Draq. Now then what is your pain scale. Tell me, or Draq will bring in the Kahanistani diplomat woman," Draq said, smiling with a toothy grin.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

"Five," said General Bar-Hillel. Draq had said he wanted to get it to seven, and the general was in as much pain as might be expected from having had his foot sawn off. "Why should I expect you not to cut her up anyway for your experiments? And why does the Emperor want us, if not to hold us as hostages or torture to death at his leisure?"

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:19 pm

"To decorate his Palace. Emperor loves your skin color. Goes great with drapes," Draq said, before ripping the close off the Kahanistani. It would be a minute later before he repeatedly yanked on Bar-Hillels genitalia until it began to become erect. Seconds later he shoved down a metal rod through the urethra.

"That metal rod heats up to two hundred of fifty degrees fahrenheit. It will be very, very painful. Maybe not even be able to pee ever again!" Draq said, turning toward a machine and pressing several buttons.
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.

BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 am

Agony unimaginable ripped through the general's body. Thoughts of being turned into a lampshade or curtain coursed through his head. It was one thing to die in battle, or even to be trained to expect torture at the hands of an enemy, where all that was important was to resist the urge to give the torturer useful information. It was entirely different to be thrown into a situation where no training was of practical use, and torture was inflicted for its own sake, not for the extraction of information or as punishment for an alleged infraction. Within minutes, though, he would begin to go into shock under the pain of it all...

The Parthians
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2004
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Several Hours Later

The Mercedes S600 trundled forward, carrying the SAVAK agents and foreign minister Karovic, wearing a black mask over his face.

A hand ripped the mask from his face, the zip tied foreign minister held between two burly SAVAK agents stared into the face of Piruz Savadkouhi who sat in the front seat.

"Minister Karovic, welcome to the Sardar's estate."

Outside, the narrow asphalt road was surrounded by rich green forest, a hint of drizzle rained down in a constant slow downpour from the grey skies. It was a unique, highly wet climate zone within Parthia, just south of the Darya-ye Mazandaran, the sea of Mazandaran near the northern border. Bounded to the south by the Alborz Mountains, the water of the sea nourished a subtropical rainforest with the wettest climate in Parthia. Here, on 5000 acres of forested land, the Sardar's hunting lodge sat anonymously, a secret to all but a small number of SAVAK officers.

"Lovely environment, no?" Piruz Savadkouhi asked with a smile while he stuck another cigarette into Foreign Minister Karovic's mouth.
"And as you approach Parthia's prisons..."What's that buzzing noise, a factory?"
"No, that's all the carrion flies near the prison."
-New Edom

Because profit is more important than morality, obviously.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

The Minister nodded and inhaled on the cigarette. "You wouldn't mind untying my hands, would you? I am not a young man, and it is bad for my circulation. Where am I?"

---

Meanwhile, the mobilised special forces troops were taking off in the transport planes that would -ideally- deliver them close enough to Parthian territory to safely deploy the Gryphons, but far enough to not be immediately shot down before it could retreat - from a height well above specification, for added range. Within twenty hours, if it all went well, three hundred soldiers of the General Reconnaissance and Special Operations Command would be dropped into the belly of the beast.

With luck, the first inkling the enemy would have of Takht-e Qusseh being under attack would be the sight of the HAHO paratroopers descending from high up after they had jettisoned and blown up the Gryphons. The Kahanistanian attack depended on the element of surprise and cover of night, and the soldiers were instructed to claim to be Islamist fighters if captured, so that they would not betray the Republic under torture. Of course, given the place they were attacking, it went without saying that suicide was preferable to capture. Every soldier on the planes knew what the Parthians were capable of, and was prepared to shoot themselves or their comrades to spare them the tortures of their enemies.

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Estate of the Sardar

Piruz Savadkouhi smiled, "but Mr. Karovic, we've already arrived."

The car pulled to a stop on a circle drive outside an extremely modern home with large plate glass windows and dark wood walls. In the distance, the massive Darya-ye Mazandaran glistened through a break in the thick cloud cover. The home was relatively small, but of the highest quality, clearly designed by a person with great architectural taste.

Colonel Savadkouhi smiled as the SAVAK agents opened the doors and pulled foreign minister Karovic out, dragging him through the glass front door held open by another SAVAK agent and through a foyer with teak floors and white Bauhaus couches and chairs.

A pair of SAVAK agents opened another set of doors, leading into a room overlooking the Sea of Mazandaran. Paintings by Emil Nolde and Salvador Dali graced the walls around a small 4 seat dining table. Sitting there with a cigarette in his hand, the Sardar of Parthia smiled at foreign minister Karovic as he entered, watching as the SAVAK agents threw him into a chair and undid his restraints.

"Welcome to my home, Mr. Foreign Minister... I suppose we have quite a bit to discuss, don't we?"
"And as you approach Parthia's prisons..."What's that buzzing noise, a factory?"
-New Edom

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Karovic frowned. "It would appear so. Speak what is on your mind."

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:57 pm

"Oh no no no," Draq said wagging his finger, as if reprimanding a small child. "You are not permitted to die," he said before removing the rod. Immediately, the Death Guard seized the man and began injecting adrenal fluid to push his heart rate up. Draq gave a smile before turning to face the small window to the outside world,"It would seem that your body has betrayed you. Draq will put you down for a ten out of ten. This is good, yes? Bring in the whore next and restrain the others. They should not get any ideas."

Two of the Death Guard nodded before heading to the cell and pulling Dagan out before chaining the rest of the delegation. It would be in the hallway that Dagan passed Bar-Hillel, still living but missing his foot. Bar-Hillel would live, if not worse for the wear.

Draq waited with a smile as Dagan was brought in front of him. He looked at the Kahanistani woman and came closer. His ominous steps echoing in the dark room, only the whites of his teeth remained as he stepped even closer. Then slowly his hand extended.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

The Sardar smiled while the Ralkovian Emperor entered the room, wearing a mirrored mask over his face with a wardrobe of entirely white robes. A veil covered most of the rest of his head.

"Indeed, Mr. Foreign Minister, we do. That we do."

The Sardar paused as his servants set the table, putting a place setting for the Sardar and the Emperor on one side of the heavy table and another for the Foreign minister on the other side. Another pair of servants poured tea for the assembled company.

"I suppose you never thought you'd meet me, did you? Isn't it nice? I love this estate here, nice and quiet and very secret. Nobody will expect you to be held here, will they?" The Sardar said.

The Sardar smiled as he sipped his tea.

The Sardar's two Great Pyrenees dogs sat up and walked over to the foreign minister, sniffing him a bit before returning to sit next to the Ralkovian emperor and the Sardar, letting the Sardar stroke his head while he watched the foreign minister intently.

"I hope you aren't afraid of dogs. These are rather pleasant. Big fluffy clouds with legs. Adorable, aren't they? Better than people too... I'd rather save them than a billion subhuman scum."
Last edited by The Parthians on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-New Edom

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:38 pm

"Once I boiled a man, to feed my dog. But then I accidentally the whole thing," the Emperor said, before sinking his hand into the ball of fur below him and cooing like a small child in delight. "So soft...I think," the man said, before letting down the veil from the top of his head wear. The decrepit black hand then removed the mirrored mask in an almost robotic manner as it shined under the intense light.

"Sometimes you just got to slaughter a few hundred million to feed the machine," he said shrugging before looking at the Sardar and laughing as if it were some sort of inside joke. There was clearly something about the Emperor that wasn't right. He had been such an elequent and frightful man on the podium. Now he was completely different, it was in the way he moved and talked and even in the way he laughed.

"This is not the Moon, I was promised that my true enemy would be here. The one that spies on me at night," he said to the Sardar, before turning to the Ralkovian servant behind him.

The Servant nervously grabbed the teacup and brought it to the Emperors veil. The servant hesitated for only a moment as the tea cup tilted to its side and the brown liquid fell onto the white vestment below. The Servant could only scream for a second as the Emperor seized the cutlery on the table and jumping on the servant as he hacked away. The Death Guard merely watched as the Emperor set to work stabbing at the man. Crimson splashing across the white, easily covering over the stains.

It was a deep cackling that erupted from the blooded white as he continued cutting into the servant.

"gesu....ge...su....ge..........s...u," the servant said repeating the Ralkovian word for sorry, until it was nothing but a faint and lifeless whisper.

"I go through white robes like the Shah goes through hookers," a different sounding voice came from the Emperor. It was a complete change, as if he had transformed into something else entirely.

"I unfortunately must change, I'll be back momentarily," he said, removing himself from the table and heading out with two Death Guard.
Last edited by Ralkovia on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Dagan took one look at the general and broke down, crying inconsolably. What was going to happen to her? She knew better than to expect that her fate would be any better...

---

Karovic nodded. "I have a dog too. A half wolf, half St. Bernard mix, like our National Police use. Makes for a search and rescue or recovery dog that can become a large attack dog at any moment. I suppose my neighbours have taken him in by now, when I didn't show up at my apartment for a few weeks. I like dogs... they are far more useful than cats, unless one has a rodent infestation."

"No, I'm sure they expect me to be held in either TQ or the dungeons under the Persepolis Palace. They may even think I am already dead, that they have only to await an airdrop of my body with the footage of whatever unspeakable fate awaits me."

Karovic fully expected that no matter what, he would die horribly. Therefore, he lacked the sense of self-preservation that might have prevented another from standing up when the Emperor went berserk on his servant. The Minister stood bolt upright.

"Is this brutality really necessary? Is it really a capital crime to spill tea?"

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

The Sardar smiled a bit. "If it were my tea, no. Certainly not. I'd tell the servant to fetch more and clean up the spill. The Ralkovian emperor's servants, however, are a matter of his jurisdiction. Ralkovian law applies to them..." The Sardar paused a bit, then continued,

"The Ralkovian Emperor's mind has been clouded and distracted by his condition. His grip on reality is slowly slipping away as well. He kills because it allows him to remember reality. Blood and death are all that ties him to this world. It's sad, in a way, but I suppose as long as he remains functional, I must simply accept this kind of thing as a price of doing business."

The Sardar smiled as he grabbed a glass of wine, "Brutish, I know, but perhaps the time is right to challenge your perceptions, Mr. Karovic."

"Tell me, do you believe in God?"
-New Edom

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:34 pm

"I was raised Catholic," replied Minister Karovic, still shaken from watching someone being brutally slaughtered. "But since the Doomani Wars, I have asked why a just God would allow such evil to happen to our people. I no longer believe as the church does in the omnipotence of God." The Minister shook his head sadly. "Certainly, I still believe in a higher power, one greater than our understanding. But I do not expect that such will watch over my life. I only hope that when it is over that I am not damned."

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

"Neither do I, Mr. Karovic... neither do I."

The Sardar smirked as he finished his tea and lit a cigarette.

"So tell me, if neither of believe in God, where does this idea of good and evil come from? Perhaps we must come to terms with the fact that this idea of "good" is nothing more than a hollow idol that rings empty when struck with the tuning fork of common sense."

The Sardar chuckled a bit as he blew out a cloud of smoke, "I don't suppose you ever read Nietzsche's Beyond Good and Evil, have you?"
-New Edom

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 pm

"Actually, no, I have not," admitted Karovic. "I think that good and evil are socially constructed. An action is good or evil not because a deity says it is, but because a society says it is. Most, if not all, societies on Earth generally forbid such crimes as theft, rape, and murder, for the harm they do to individuals and the threat they pose to communities. The social construct of evil helps to stigmatise the people who commit these crimes and show societal disapproval and justify punishment."

"Good is much harder to define. There are traits valued by almost all societies, such as honesty, a good work ethic, or courage, but these are merely the absence of dishonesty, laziness and cowardice. The absence of evil is not sufficient to define good. Religious people tend to define it in terms of their god or gods, but some religions are pretty barbarous. Humanists tend to define it in terms of what is good for the human species, which generally means some concern for the planetary ecosystem we all share and humans not killing or hurting each other indiscriminately, and a view toward minimising human suffering. The Left-Hand tradition which includes Satanism holds that what benefits the individual is good. That is a terrifying prospect when one considers that many individuals are quite selfish."

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:57 pm

"Yes. Socially constructed. That's exactly right. Good and evil are made by societies, societies are directed by leaders. Might makes right."

The Sardar smiled as two servants entered, pouring a thick Parthian wine into a trio of glasses. The Sardar swirled the red wine around his glass and sipped deeply, savoring the aromas.

"You see, Mr. Karovic. You can't call me evil, because ultimately, I construct what "good" actually is. I direct my people to understand "good" and "evil" from my perspective, because I will it to be such. My values win, other values lose."

The Sardar chuckled a bit, "So, given that all values are pretty much the same, why fight me and my values? Isn't efficiency reasonable? Isn't democracy kind of silly considering how it lets people who, lets be honest, have absolutely no business having a say in government get exactly that? It's a bit like letting a lunatic run an asylum."
-New Edom

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:52 pm

"Lunatic running the asylum...surely you were not making a jest at me," The Emperor said, with a short chuckle, before returning to the seat next to the Sardar. He turned to Karovic, still hidden behind his mirror mask, eyeing him for a few moments.

"Mr. Karovic you're looking quite pale. Maybe we should put some meat on those haggard bones of yours," he said, with a hint of concern, very well faked. He moved to face the Sardar, "When will dinner arrive, my friend?"

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Karovic frowned. "Our democracy is about ensuring that the people have a means to protect their personal freedoms, by telling our government what rights they will and will not give up, who we want as our leaders, what form we want our society to take. Correct me if I am wrong, but you consider communism evil because it takes property from the rich to give to the poor, which you see as a violation of the property rights of those whose property is expropriated to feed the less fortunate. We do not subscribe to the philosophy of might makes right. We, too, see violations of others' rights as wrong. But we differ on what rights to protect with the force of our government. The right of a person to speak their mind, the right of a person to adhere to their belief system... the right of a person to live without the fear their own government will kill or torture them. Or the right to accumulate wealth, to exert one's will on those the society deems lesser races, the right to own slaves."

The Minister took a sip of his wine and looked down at himself. He'd always thought he was rather overweight, but he had lost a few kilos in his time in the Ralkovian cell. He doubted the Emperor was really concerned about him, and figured he'd turn his knife on him if he heard voices telling him to or just felt like it.

The Parthians
Ambassador

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby The Parthians » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"I consider Communism evil because it's at its heart, altruistic. Altruism is the systematic cultivation of human failure. I want to cultivate in man a strong culture which elevates man above the rest. A natural aristocracy selected through Darwinian means constantly driving man forward to greater heights and accomplishments."

The Sardar smiled, "You see, it's not because "rights" exist, it's because we can and because its better that we encourage our vitality and liveliness. Your system cultivates failure, mine cultivates strength."
-New Edom

Kahanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kahanistan » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm

"I stand corrected. I had thought your anti-communism was derived from more libertarian theories, like anti-communist philosophies in Kahanistan and Allanea usually are. I had also assumed you were a devout Zoroastrian like the Shah, and made an effort to become more informed on those beliefs. Even educated people in Kahanistan, I find, are often extremely underinformed about Zoroastrianism. I had not known you were a nihilist."

"What are your intentions for the future of your country? How do you intend to push the Parthian people to new heights and accomplishments?

Funkadelia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Funkadelia » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 pm

In a statement published early in the day....

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE FOREIGN MINISTRY OF FUNKADELIA

After having watched these events carry on for some time, we have gravely weighed the actions of all nations involved. After reviewing the events, we find it only right to first of all, state that we believe Kahanistan is truly in the right here. With that note, I carry on to our second point. That is that we are offering monetary aid to Kahanistan for the war efforts, however we are not immediately providing military support. We hope Kahanistan responds swiftly, and our hopes our with them during this time of struggle.

Signed,
James Mayfield, Executive Foreign Minister of Funkadelia
Last edited by Funkadelia on Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Funkadelia

Former Delegate of Lazarus (x3)
Proscribed TWICE by The South Pacific

WA Security Council Resolution Author (x2)
SC#161
SC#182

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents