NATION

PASSWORD

Global Nation Summit (All nations welcome)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
BritMonk
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Global Nation Summit (All nations welcome)

Postby BritMonk » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:12 am

Here we sit, the leaders of the world.

King Monk of Brittmonke, in his royal garments, sits waiting for everyone to arrive, chatting quietly with his wife, Queen Daenerys of Westeros.

ALL NATIONS WELCOME!

The summit officially starts now.

Please state your leader(s) attending, your nation and your region.

King Monk, Queen Daenerys. From Brittmonke and Westeros. Region: Lazarus (Temp.)

BritMonk
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

King Monk stood up by nations around the globe!

Postby BritMonk » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:14 am

Hi, I'm Miche Kenim, Reporting for Sevenmonk News, This is BREAKING News.

King Monk has in fact... been stood up by nations... all around the globe.

His GNS, or Global Nation Summit, which was open to ALL nations, was snubbed by all other nations in the world we called Nationstates.

He is beginning to lose patience, and this could result in war if we are not careful...

King Monk will retire to bedchambers, then come back tomorrow, refreshed and ready to commence the GNS... if anyone arrives.

This is Miche Kenim, Sevenmonk Breaking News.

Goodnight.

BritMonk
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

King Monk Furious!

Postby BritMonk » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:27 pm

--Breaking News--

King Monk is furious about the GNS being a complete fail!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:36 pm

i don't have aythign else to do...

President Carol Dartenby From newne Carriebean7. Region: Palm Beach

mrs. Dartenby climed in the C-47 used by Carriebean for over 40 years, she smiled at the ground and nodded at the aide, she grabbed an ice cold sprite and chugged it down, burping loudly she laughed.
" pilot?"
" yes?"
" take off, now."
" m'am, we don't have the guards on."
" oh, right, tell them to get a separate flight and have this damn thing take off!"
" yes sir."
as the ancient plane took off in the sky Daretnby loaded her colt .45 sidearm.
" it's just for defense."
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

BritMonk
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

King Monk Finally responded to...

Postby BritMonk » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:49 pm

King Monk stood as the ancient aircraft landed in outside the summit building.

Immediately, his guards ran out to rush the President inside, as her guards hadn't arrived.

King Monk walked over and shook her hand, "Wine?" he asked, signalling his servant to pour some wine into his glass.

"I have been waiting for days..." He looked out the window as a helicopter landed on the tarmac, and President Dartenby's guards got out.

"How is the Carriebean faring?" King Monk asked.

King Monk saw an assassin in the mirror behind him, and pulled a 9mm pistol from his cloak pocket, and shot three bullets into the Assassin's heart. As he fell, he threw a knife and it landed in King Monk's foot.

King Monk just drank more wine.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:57 pm

BritMonk wrote:King Monk stood as the ancient aircraft landed in outside the summit building.

Immediately, his guards ran out to rush the President inside, as her guards hadn't arrived.

King Monk walked over and shook her hand, "Wine?" he asked, signalling his servant to pour some wine into his glass.

"I have been waiting for days..." He looked out the window as a helicopter landed on the tarmac, and President Dartenby's guards got out.

"How is the Carriebean faring?" King Monk asked.

King Monk saw an assassin in the mirror behind him, and pulled a 9mm pistol from his cloak pocket, and shot three bullets into the Assassin's heart. As he fell, he threw a knife and it landed in King Monk's foot.

King Monk just drank more wine.

" as usual a mess, Stalin want's more sacrafical crusades to america, the prime minister is getting married to a sheep, there are rumors of Coups going around, and I've only been in office ."
she grabbed the entire bottle and chugged it.
"I'm fine. and you may want to take care of that, let get my gaurd-"
" banzai!"
two naginata warrior monks broke down the front door.
" gaurds, what are you doing?! I told you to wait outside."
" sorry, m'am, we got overzealously excited, they have poor soldiers though, one asked who I was and tried to shoot me, I have his head, s-"
" you, outside now!" Dartenby shouted.
as the man bowed and went outside, Dartenby sighed.
" I was recently elected president, I'm the first female leader, and everything's so stressing, why did I take the job? I dunno, I was elected as a counter to the other Pirate Party candiate, Jog Bhess, he's as radical as stalin himself, I fear I may be replaced, but that's the part of life you don't know, heh?"
she beckoned over for more wine.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

BritMonk
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby BritMonk » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:08 pm

"Your Prime Minister is being married to a sheep?! Mine acts like a sheep, ha!" King Monk chortled.
"I am fine... I have frostbite in my foot..." King Monk admitted.

King Monk glared at the soldier as he went out, "VERY POOR SOLDIERS?!" He calmed down and turned to President Dartenby, "He said he has my soldiers head!"

"Would you like aid from BritMonk? We would be glad to help a President such as yourself stay in office. More wine, Madam President?" Monk began to pour the wine then stopped and just gave her the whole bottle.

"This is a rather special vintage..." King Monk said.

Queen Daenerys of BritMonk, King monks wife, leant forward and said, "I was rather pleased to hear that you got into office, President Dartenby, Would you like a cupcake?" Queen Daenerys held out a box of assorted cupcakes, "I made these myself personally by myself..."

BritMonk
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby BritMonk » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:10 pm

"So, a BritMonk and Newne Carriebean7 Friendship Pact or Treaty?" King Monk's Foreign Minister , Irene Dormer, asked tentatively.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:32 pm

BritMonk wrote:"Your Prime Minister is being married to a sheep?! Mine acts like a sheep, ha!" King Monk chortled.

King Monk glared at the soldier as he went out, "VERY POOR SOLDIERS?!" He calmed down and turned to President Dartenby, "He said he has my soldiers head!"

"Would you like aid from BritMonk? We would be glad to help a President such as yourself stay in office. More wine, Madam President?" Monk began to pour the wine then stopped and just gave her the whole bottle.

Queen Daenerys of BritMonk, King monks wife, leant forward and said, "I was rather pleased to hear that you got into office, President Dartenby, Would you like a cupcake?" Queen Daenerys held out a box of assorted cupcakes, "I made these myself personally by myself..."

Dartenby smiled.
" yes, Harold G. Ford is losing his mind in his old age, he plans to eat the sheep once he sues it, the sheep just says baa to the news and is threatening nuclear war agaisnt him, granted most of that is from Ford's damn imagination, he'll be 84 next month."
" As for my Bodyguards,they speak only japanese, and thank god I understand it, I think he was upset about the fact he saw no doughnuts on the table, a more literal translation is 'Your soldier's head is very large, you should fire him for having a loud mouth ,that is why I stabbed him' ."

she turned to the Queen and nodded., grabbing a cupcake, she said:
" It was a close race, I only managed to win by 4 million popular votes and 13 electoral. my opponent was a Communist Catholic, Depuis, I think his name was, he might've come from france, I don't really know, I respect him as my opponent and sent him a present the day after the results were announced."
she held up her Rolex watch and nodded.
" It was imported from the farthest reaches of carriebean, I don't know where those are, but they are exotic."
she laughed and nodded at the queen.

she turned to the foreign minister and sighed.
" you'd have to ask a COFA official for that, let me get my istalin smart phone out."
she pressed a number and handed the phone to him.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:52 am

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
BritMonk wrote:"Your Prime Minister is being married to a sheep?! Mine acts like a sheep, ha!" King Monk chortled.

Dartenby smiled.
" yes, Harold G. Ford is losing his mind in his old age, he plans to eat the sheep once he sues it, the sheep just says baa to the news and is threatening nuclear war agaisnt him, granted most of that is from Ford's damn imagination, he'll be 84 next month."
" As for my Bodyguards,they speak only japanese, and thank god I understand it, I think he was upset about the fact he saw no doughnuts on the table, a more literal translation is 'Your soldier's head is very large, you should fire him for having a loud mouth ,that is why I stabbed him' ."

she turned to the Queen and nodded., grabbing a cupcake, she said:
" It was a close race, I only managed to win by 4 million popular votes and 13 electoral. my opponent was a Communist Catholic, Depuis, I think his name was, he might've come from france, I don't really know, I respect him as my opponent and sent him a present the day after the results were announced."
she held up her Rolex watch and nodded.
" It was imported from the farthest reaches of carriebean, I don't know where those are, but they are exotic."
she laughed and nodded at the queen.

she turned to the foreign minister and sighed.
" you'd have to ask a COFA official for that, let me get my istalin smart phone out."
she pressed a number and handed the phone to him.

Just then Prince Callum of Alpinovia opened the heavy oak door's of the office, surrounded by 6 of his royal guardians, in the swirling blue and green cloaks, laser rifles strapped to their sides. The atmosphere in the room got tense, King Monk dropped his cupcake. "Um, Prince Callum, what brings you to this meeting?" King Monk stammers. "Quit the airs and graces, Monk, you know why I'm here." Callum barked. "Don't think I haven't noticed you've been dumping your filthy uranium by-products into Alpinovia's pristine rivers."
"Why Prince Callum I don't know what your talking--GUARDS! ARREST HIM!." King Monk shouted. Both parties raised their guns to one another...
Tiny English-speaking principality on the Austrian-Italian border.
RP POPULATION: ~11,000
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

Pro: Refugees, an Australian republic, Ukrainian government, EU.

I'm protected by AGNS, are you?

N27
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 14, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:40 pm

King Monk turns to President Dartenby, "Please excuse me one moment, I apologize."

King Monk stands and glares at Prince Callum, "I most certainly have not been dumping Uranium into your 'Pristine Rivers' Mister Callum. It, surely, has been you dumping Uranium into BritMonk's rivers!"

King Monk raises his own Firearm, "You will not get away with that insult!" He then smiles eerily, "Why didn't your father come himself?!" King Monk Chuckles, "He wanted to get away from you, yet still be in his own palace. Well! You came here by Plane, I believe." King Monk signals for Princess Callums plane to be exploded.

"GUARDS! ARREST PRINCESS CALLUM!" Monk shouts.

As Prince Callum's men raise their firearms, Monk fires three bullets into three of them, who keel over. Monk then grabs President Dartenby and Queen Daenerys by the arm and rushes them onto the airfield and onto the Monk Force One, the Plane that had brought them here.

King Monk signals for all the guards who are not fighting, President Dartenby's and his own, and hurriedly has them follow them onto the plane.

With a roar, the plane began to move forward down the runway, and it took off.

"I think we'll be safe, but you may have to self-destruct the aircraft you came in or he may follow us." King Monk said to President Dartenby.

Queen Daenerys screamed, and thats when they all noticed the Air Force Callum jets following the Monk Force One.

"guards, Go to the Attack Pods, We'll need to fight them off!" King Monk bellowed down the plane, Then king monk turns to President Dartenby,
"I am so sorry, Madam President, I didn't think he would do such a thing... but he didn't even have an invite, and that meeting was high security clearance, so we have a SPY in out midst!" King Monk thought for a moment, then went back to apologizing, "I am ever so sorry, President Dartenby... But it looks like we may be at war with Prince Callum."

The plane suddenly rolled, and they all screamed, but they realised it was the pilot using evasive action maneuvers.
I'm protected by AGNS, what about you?

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:52 pm

By the way this is BritMonk's Main Account... Just so you know

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Carol Dartenby runs her hands through her black hair.
"It's quite alright, guards, go make sure everyone ok, and help out Monk's men."
" yes m'am!"
" Now, I'll be pleased to tell you that i will contact the Carriebean air force to help, if that is alright, they do have a tendency to fly drunk and so may shoot us down by mistake, I'll make sure to pick the pilots that are the most sober."
she puts in a number in her phone
" hello, this is the carriebean Governmental emergency response unit, for diplomatic assistance, press 1, for a list of North Korean treaties press 2, for Military assistance press 3. f-"
he hit the number three.
" we will connect you momentarily, please f**king hold."
he threw the phone out the window and got her other phone out, the IAK-47 she grabbed the big phone that doubled as a gun and raised the antenna like barrel to get a signal.
" hello, this is the Carriebean Terrorist Headquarters Hotline, how may I help you today."
" hey, we are under attack by some moron in a plane, we need help!"
" would you like a fighter dispatched?"
" yes, I'd like 3 in the air by my location!"
" understood, we'll send that right over, have a nice day and allah ackbar."
"allah ackbar."
she put the antenna down and loaded the bullets into the gun.
* shiik shik*

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:34 pm

"Thankyou, Madam President!" King Monk said, when she got off the phone, "I'll call for my backup air force as well!"

King Monk reached into his pocket, and pulled out an Iphone 6s Plus Special Royalty Edition. He pulled up the contacts and pressed 'Air Force Chief'

It was a few moments, and then, "Hello, This is Captain LaMarta of the Air Force."

King Monk spoke clearly, "Captain, This is King Monk, I'm under attack, I managed to get onto Monk Force One and I'm With President Carol Dartenby and Queen Daenerys. I need help!"

On the other end of the phone, the Captain said, "Oh, Your Majesty, of course! Sending As many fighter planes as I can as we speak, just get out of the Cabin, and into the security room. If the worst happens, the security room will keep you safe no matter how high in the air you are."

King Monk nodded, "Of course, Captain. Also, I need you to arrest everyone currently present in the Alpinovian Embassy."

"Of course, King Mo--" The phone signal dropped out and was static.

"Captain?!" King Monk yelled.

Suddenly the phone began ringing, it was the secretary of the Captain of the Air Force

Monk pressed the answer button and said, "Hello, Bella?"

The secretary breathed sharply, and said, "Your Majesty... Cap-Captain LaMarta was just arrested for Crimes against Alpinovia!"

King Monk gasped, "I'll get onto the Director of the MIA, immediately. Did he manage to send out the fighter planes to my location?"

"Yes... Only just, Sir." The secretary replied.

"Who arrested him, Bella?" Monk asked.

"It was the Alpinovian Police, Sir." She answered.

"Stop them. Shoot them if you have to... They have no authority in N27 anymore! Alpinovia and N27 are at WAR!" Monk Shouted down the phone.

"Yes, Sir. At once, sir!" The secretary said.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Back in Alpinovia, Prince Callum (The good guy) said to his military commander-in-chief, Field Marshal Dixon: "Dixon, scramble our entire army, destination: the kingdom of N27."
"Yes my liege." Dixon said.
"And send all our Alpy-Copters there to."
Last edited by Alpinovia on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Anti: Gun rights, Trump, KKK, China, weed for leisurely use, N Korea, anti-trump protesters who didn't vote at all, bread crumbs in the butter.

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:24 pm

King Monk rushed Queen Daenerys and President Dartenby into the Security Room of the plane, sealing the door behind them.

Monk ran to a tv screen in the middle of the room. He connected his phone, and brought up the video chat, M-skype.

Monk selected many people from his contacts and created a conference. Then, he clicked 'Call'

Almost Immediately everyone picked up.

The Director of the MIA - I. N. Telligence
The Commander of the Royal Monkian Army - N. U. Clear
The Minister of Defense - D. Fence
The Head of the Navy - S. Ubmarine
The Foreign Minister - Em Bassy
The Prime Minister - Sally Kensington

They all saluted, and said, "Good Day, Your Majesty! Your Highness! Madam President!"

"We have heard of the problem! What would you have us do?" The Prime Minister asked.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 pm

N27 wrote:King Monk rushed Queen Daenerys and President Dartenby into the Security Room of the plane, sealing the door behind them.

Monk ran to a tv screen in the middle of the room. He connected his phone, and brought up the video chat, M-skype.

Monk selected many people from his contacts and created a conference. Then, he clicked 'Call'

Almost Immediately everyone picked up.

The Director of the MIA - I. N. Telligence
The Commander of the Royal Monkian Army - N. U. Clear
The Minister of Defense - D. Fence
The Head of the Navy - S. Ubmarine
The Foreign Minister - Em Bassy
The Prime Minister - Sally Kensington

They all saluted, and said, "Good Day, Your Majesty! Your Highness! Madam President!"

"We have heard of the problem! What would you have us do?" The Prime Minister asked.

" why, hello there."
Dartenby heard the sound of gunfire, she was startled at first, but realized it was her IAK-47, she picked it up and answered it.
" hello?"
" ahoy m'laddie, where be yer booty? I want to rob ye of thine booty."
" what the f*ck are you talking about?"
" I be tasked w' d'fendin ye, now were be ye booty."
" oh, my ass is in a plane, here are it's coordinates, just look around there and how many are with you?"
" oh, haw marni? I be with me self and to o' me mates."
"why did I have pirate pilots fly, that was a stupid policy... Ok, just get there as soon as possible, I need you to help us!"
" aye aye purty lady."

" do you wish to oh nevermind, I'll get them up."
he pressed in a number and the IAK-47 extended out a stock with three screens, the came on and the emperor,Prime Minister and dictator in chief both picked up.
Emperor Zhackary V
Comerade Joseph Stalin- Dictator in cheif
Prime Minister Harold. G. Ford
CIA director Mary Julio.
" ahoy your majesty, what we be doin for ye t'day?"

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:26 pm

King Monk watched this exchange between President Dartenby, then turned back to the M-Skype screens.

"Irene, I wish you to spy upon Alpinovia... This is of national security, you must handpick the agents you send."
"Yes, Sir!" The MIA Director signed off.
"Commander Clear, You shall lead a full scale army attack against Alpinovia, AFTER The MIA Director gives you her full report on the nation!" King Monk Commanded.
"Sir, Should I do in the meantime?" The RMA Commander asked.
"Lead a small squadron to attack the Alpinovian embassy in N27 and Britmonk, arrest any Alpinovian and research them. If they are any type of criminal or government official or business owner or Anyone famous in Alpinovia, Arrest them!"
"At once, Sir!" The Commander of the RMA signed off.
"Navy Commander, You must wait for the MIA report, then attack Alpinovia in full numbers, by sea. For now, try and capture any sea territories held by Alpinovia!"
"At once, Your Mah-jesty!" The Commander of the RMN roared, in his thick Scottish accent, and he signed off.

King Monk looked at the three remaining people, The Defense Minister. The Foreign Minister and the Prime Minister.

"Defense Minister, You will shore up all our defenses, Make sure N27 is Protected. Also, send some troops to Newne Carriebean, to Protect them." King Monk ordered.
"But, Sir! We need all the troops we can muster we cannot waste them on President Dartenby's weak lands!" The defense minister argued.
"How DARE you speak about President Dartenby like that!? You WILL follow my orders, and IF I HEAR ONE MORE INSULT AGAINST NEWNE CARRIEBEAN YOU WILL BE EXILED AND LEFT FOR THE CROWS, SO DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" King Monk's bellowing voice echoed around the room.
"... Yes... Sir." The Defense Minister complied.
"Good!"
The defense minister signed off.
"Prime Minister, take care of Princess Maressa, but first, announce to the citizens of N27... That we are at war! There is no point denying it! Tell them we will keep THEM safe. They are everything to us. We are everything to them."
The Prime Minister nodded, "Of course, Sir. Baaaah!" He signed off.
"Foreign Minister, I will need you to stay on the line, and explain to your king, your queen and President Dartenby, why the Alpinovians are doing what they are doing. I will also need to be kept informed." King Monk said pleadingly.
"Sir... Oh my! Help!! Sir! ARGGH!!!" The Foreign Minister, Emily Bassy, was zapped with a cattle prod, and she fell down, before a mysterious figure terminated the call.
As the call terminated, Monk got a call from the Prime Minister, He answered, "Yes, Prime Minister?"
"S-Sir, Your daughter is g-gone... So I R-reviewed the security videos and she... She is a stowaway on Monk Force One!"
"Oh, my... Th-thankyou, Prime Minister." King Monk pressed the Terminate call button.

Monk turned and ran to the button to call the guard. He pressed it, and after a few seconds, "King Monk, sir?"

Monk pressed the open door button, and said, "My daughter is somewhere on this plane, Whoever finds her will be rewarded when we touch ground. Find her!"

The guard nodded and ran off. King Monk pressed the close door button, and the door hissed shut.

A few minutes later, over the P.A. system, King Monk heard, "Princess Maressa is onboard somewhere. Find Her and Their Majesties will reward you!"

King Monk smiled. He turned to President Dartenby, "I am truly sorry, Madam President. I had no idea this would happen. I bet you wish you had never come to N27. I am sorry."

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:44 am

(DELETED)
Last edited by Alpinovia on Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 pm

"They can't do that!" King Monk bellowed at the screen, "How dare they take MY citizens. How did PARATROOPERS EVEN GET INTO N27. Are you the worst government in history?! I DO NOT HAVE ALPINOVISH MONEY! I DO NOT HAVE A SPECIAL DREGER VATICAN CAMEOS!"

The prime minister stuttered but nodded, "They haven't taken anyone. They've sent them to Monk Palace-City, Sir."

King Monk smacked the screen forcefully, and terminated the call.

"I just don't know what to do. He literally cannot do that, President Dartenby, my nation, in times of war, has helpicopters over every city of everyday, any paratroopers would have died!"

"President Dartenby, does your nation have adequate defenses? Because I'm going to nuke Alpinovia!" (There was no way Prince Callum could have heard that or any of his spies.)

*OOC - Seriously, That is literally overpowerful. You don't know what defences my nation could have had. That is called god-modding.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:49 pm

N27 wrote:"They can't do that!" King Monk bellowed at the screen, "How dare they take MY citizens. How did PARATROOPERS EVEN GET INTO N27. Are you the worst government in history?! I DO NOT HAVE ALPINOVISH MONEY! I DO NOT HAVE A SPECIAL DREGER VATICAN CAMEOS!"

The prime minister stuttered but nodded, "They haven't taken anyone. They've sent them to Monk Palace-City, Sir."

King Monk smacked the screen forcefully, and terminated the call.

"I just don't know what to do. He literally cannot do that, President Dartenby, my nation, in times of war, has helpicopters over every city of everyday, any paratroopers would have died!"

"President Dartenby, does your nation have adequate defenses? Because I'm going to nuke Alpinovia!" (There was no way Prince Callum could have heard that or any of his spies.)

*OOC - Seriously, That is literally overpowerful. You don't know what defences my nation could have had. That is called god-modding.

*OOC-Sorry, I got carried away, ---so you were on a plane, and you were looking for princess maressa.

Legion of the north
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Legion of the north » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:57 pm

Representatives arriving from he legion: Cesar Daniel, HOCS Andrew, 4 Praetorians, and a generic diplomat.

The Cesar walks in, followed by his head of security and then his guards. Expecting to see another boring summit, they go wide eyed when the see the hostile envirment that the meeting has become.
We are legion for we are many. All praise our leaders who brought down the south democracy. All phrase the legions fire that reigns from steel.
Defcon 2
war time/ wmd denied chemical allowed nukes ready.
leader currently in vault
Experemental weapons are targeting Waring countries
Have a nice ........

N27
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby N27 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:09 pm

King Monk was contacted by the ground support, with the information that Cesar Daniel had turned up on the ground at the summit.

Quickly he searched for the private number of Cesar Daniel and rang it on his phone.

"Hi It's King Monk, I think you should evacuate the summit building. Prince Callum of Alpinovia has declared war on me. Follow my plane to N27 to find out all the information... I'm with President Dartenby of Newne Carriebean." King Monk said into the receiver.

Suddenly, a guard yelled through the door, "Sir, We've found Princess Maressa!"

Monk jumped up and ran to the door, slamming his hand down on the open door button.

A guard stood there, holding Princess Maressa by the scruff of her neck.

"Let go of her this INSTANT!" Monk yelled. and the guard dropped Princess Maressa and shoved her through the door, pulling his gun as he did so.

He raised it and pointed it straight at King Monk, "You should not have yelled at me... Anyway, I was an Alpinovian Spy."

Monk's eyes widened and he pushed the door lock button and dragged Maressa away from the door, out of harms way.

The soldier-spy fired, but only one bullet got through the door before it closed.

Monk was breathing heavily, as he pressed the Emergency Button on the control panel. Immediately, red lights flashed and an alarm sounded.

Alpinovia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Alpinovia » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:10 am

Prince Callum sat at his desk, muttering to himself: "How come no one joins Alpinovia's side? it's three against one!"
Last edited by Alpinovia on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:46 am

Queen Geramond appeared at her desk behind a sheet of Assalt-proof glass(Bomb and bullet resistant)

"This glass is a bit exaggerated but seeing every international summit I attend seems to turn into a warzone, I am taking no chances." She said sighing waiting for everyone to arrive.
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates