NATION

PASSWORD

Dead Men from the Past (OOC, FT/FanT, Sign-up)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Deminis
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:36 pm

I can understand a Mansion for comfort, But a mine this far past human corruption of natural state. There would be little to no resources to be found anywhere in the ground. You would be better off having a scrap unit of some sort to collect metals from now abandond cities deep in the Wastes. That is what my Eve will be doing anyways.

The Hydro Electric Generators would also be useless as there is a large distance betweeen the vault and the only known water source.

The finacial Simulation could be used as a form of brief entertainment upon awakening to see what amount could have been gained over the last five thousand years, but otherwise it is almost certain that paper money would be vastly out dated.

Although, These do seem to be the kinds of things that a CEO/Chairman would consider wile packing for the apocolypse... XD

Mid East Oil & Luxury Minerals Corporation
Myrmidon Tactical Design
Rawlincia Agriculture Depot
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Deminis wrote:I can understand a Mansion for comfort, But a mine this far past human corruption of natural state. There would be little to no resources to be found anywhere in the ground. You would be better off having a scrap unit of some sort to collect metals from now abandond cities deep in the Wastes. That is what my Eve will be doing anyways.

The Hydro Electric Generators would also be useless as there is a large distance betweeen the vault and the only known water source.

The finacial Simulation could be used as a form of brief entertainment upon awakening to see what amount could have been gained over the last five thousand years, but otherwise it is almost certain that paper money would be vastly out dated.

Although, These do seem to be the kinds of things that a CEO/Chairman would consider wile packing for the apocolypse... XD

Also, going by your listed modules/bays/whatever, you grossly outnumber everyone else. By my count, you're packing ~12 modules, some of which might be worth two or more by themselves *cough*mansion*cough*township**cough*Noah's Ark* while the average for everyone else seems to be 9.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:48 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Deminis wrote:I can understand a Mansion for comfort, But a mine this far past human corruption of natural state. There would be little to no resources to be found anywhere in the ground. You would be better off having a scrap unit of some sort to collect metals from now abandond cities deep in the Wastes. That is what my Eve will be doing anyways.

Also, going by your listed modules/bays/whatever, you grossly outnumber everyone else. By my count, you're packing ~12 modules, some of which might be worth two or more by themselves *cough*mansion*cough*township**cough*Noah's Ark* while the average for everyone else seems to be 9.

While that is true... My Eve is the only one (so far) That has been awake for the entirety of the five thousand years. The entire time he has been adding and adapting his equipment and himself. Now lets be honest here, With Five Thousand years to work with... I could have added a lot more bays couldn't i? Anyways, My bays are mostly in a 2x2 stack, four bays on each level 3 levels downwards. so it doesnt cut into the space of other Eves. Not to mentio i will be adding a few more bays IC after the awakening... :D

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:53 pm

Deminis wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Also, going by your listed modules/bays/whatever, you grossly outnumber everyone else. By my count, you're packing ~12 modules, some of which might be worth two or more by themselves *cough*mansion*cough*township**cough*Noah's Ark* while the average for everyone else seems to be 9.

While that is true... My Eve is the only one (so far) That has been awake for the entirety of the five thousand years. The entire time he has been adding and adapting his equipment and himself. Now lets be honest here, With Five Thousand years to work with... I could have added a lot more bays couldn't i? Anyways, My bays are mostly in a 2x2 stack, four bays on each level 3 levels downwards. so it doesnt cut into the space of other Eves. Not to mentio i will be adding a few more bays IC after the awakening... :D

Well, with five thousand years of near total isolation, you would probably be totally insane, as we're still just human brains hooked up to a computer, remember?
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:59 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Deminis wrote:

Well, with five thousand years of near total isolation, you would probably be totally insane, as we're still just human brains hooked up to a computer, remember?

True, but if you look into my Bio, Markus has already gone through some shit that would have driven most men insane... And in all reality... for RP Sakes, He is insane, he's just good at hiding it. He hasn't gotten any worse because he has been quite busy, He had to figure out how to make the equipment for all these bays after all. Not to mention using machinery to dig out the areas for the bays. He ha had a lot of time a lot to do, and a lot of experience with insanity.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:01 pm

Deminis wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Well, with five thousand years of near total isolation, you would probably be totally insane, as we're still just human brains hooked up to a computer, remember?

True, but if you look into my Bio, Markus has already gone through some shit that would have driven most men insane... And in all reality... for RP Sakes, He is insane, he's just good at hiding it. He hasn't gotten any worse because he has been quite busy, He had to figure out how to make the equipment for all these bays after all. Not to mention using machinery to dig out the areas for the bays. He ha had a lot of time a lot to do, and a lot of experience with insanity.

This kind of insanity is very different from PTSD. In any case, we're just going to waive it for the sake of the RP, just like we're going to use that same reason to explain the size of his bay and quality of his technology.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Deminis wrote:True, but if you look into my Bio, Markus has already gone through some shit that would have driven most men insane... And in all reality... for RP Sakes, He is insane, he's just good at hiding it. He hasn't gotten any worse because he has been quite busy, He had to figure out how to make the equipment for all these bays after all. Not to mention using machinery to dig out the areas for the bays. He ha had a lot of time a lot to do, and a lot of experience with insanity.

This kind of insanity is very different from PTSD. In any case, we're just going to waive it for the sake of the RP, just like we're going to use that same reason to explain the size of his bay and quality of his technology.

No no, While he did have PTSD he would have gone to a phycologist for that.. What i am talking about is more of a more subtle mental destabilization. Making him less prone to follow human norms. Even more so after the years of seclusion.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:07 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:Also, going by your listed modules/bays/whatever, you grossly outnumber everyone else. By my count, you're packing ~12 modules, some of which might be worth two or more by themselves *cough*mansion*cough*township**cough*Noah's Ark* while the average for everyone else seems to be 9.

Would you like me to reduce the number of facilities I have burning sun ?
Last edited by Cainesland on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Deminis wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:This kind of insanity is very different from PTSD. In any case, we're just going to waive it for the sake of the RP, just like we're going to use that same reason to explain the size of his bay and quality of his technology.

No no, While he did have PTSD he would have gone to a phycologist for that.. What i am talking about is more of a more subtle mental destabilization. Making him less prone to follow human norms. Even more so after the years of seclusion.

Honestly, schizo-id/typal/phrenia or some mix of a few others would be pretty realistic, but I don't know if you wanna go into disorganized schizophrenia.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Empire of the Rising Moon
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Ok, I thought I should specify how vault 000 is layed out in terms of layers/floors for tomorrow. The top floor, which is the one which has the Main Access doors, Double Factory, Satellite Up link center, Administration Part One, Processor and Mine. The top floor is the one connected to the rest of the complex while the other floors expand downwards (as Vault 000 is the largest one, so it can't justify expanding in other directions) Second floor contains the Main Reactor, Storage Bay, Administration Part two, and Neural Upkeep Center. The third floor downwards is fully restricted, and anything that attempts to get down there will be obliterated by security. It contains the EVE Life Support Systems, Security Bay, and Secondary Generators.

There is several facilities that are listed as RESTRICTED in the EVEs databases, as they are withheld by the Vault Keeper due to security reasons, as well as to keep some things that should of died in the past from reviving.

On a separate note, I updated the website to have a link in the world section to go to EVE units/vaults. I will request that you guys all send whatever you want me to put into your EVE Unit/Vault that isn't your guys app. Also, while I was going through it i found that Unit 004 and Unit 009 (Cainesland and Burning Sun) are currently using the same vault, I need one of you guys to change that :p
Last edited by Empire of the Rising Moon on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT
Billy May's Here! And this is ERM, 100% guaranteed or your money back!

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:31 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Ok, I thought I should specify how vault 000 is layed out in terms of layers/floors for tomorrow. The top floor, which is the one which has the Main Access doors, Double Factory, Satellite Up link center, Administration Part One, Processor and Mine. The top floor is the one connected to the rest of the complex while the other floors expand downwards (as Vault 000 is the largest one, so it can't justify expanding in other directions) Second floor contains the Main Reactor, Storage Bay, Administration Part two, and Neural Upkeep Center. The third floor downwards is fully restricted, and anything that attempts to get down there will be obliterated by security. It contains the EVE Life Support Systems, Security Bay, and Secondary Generators.

There is several facilities that are listed as RESTRICTED in the EVEs databases, as they are withheld by the Vault Keeper due to security reasons, as well as to keep some things that should of died in the past from reviving.

On a separate note, I updated the website to have a link in the world section to go to EVE units/vaults. I will request that you guys all send whatever you want me to put into your EVE Unit/Vault that isn't your guys app. Also, while I was going through it i found that Unit 004 and Unit 009 (Cainesland and Burning Sun) are currently using the same vault, I need one of you guys to change that :p

EVE Name:Kenneth Brass
EVE Unit:#404 ''Brass''
Vault Num:#404 ''Vault not Found''
Facilities:
LFTR: High-efficiency, Low risk fission reactor core fueled by a extremely common element, Thorium ,in a salt form.
Seed Bank and Greenhouse: A stock of many GMO plants engineered to be fast growing and useful in other ways(nutritious, medicinal).
Labs: General chemistry and biology laboratories stocked with equipment and basic reagents.
Small Bot Storage: Room capable of storing 10 multi-use Robots. Capable of replacing human in their tasks(ex:mining) or do tasks impossible for them(heavy work).They look like spheres and tools come out of them like swiz army knives. Kenneth can control all of them and even use them to communicate with the descendants.
Small Mine and Refinery: Mainly used for Thorium but capable of mining and refining any kind of ore/element. It is powered by the reactor it feeds.
Small factory:A small room with 3D-printers.
Empty Bays: 3 empty Medium bays, to be adapted to harbor the descendants, or to build new facilities and save time building the frameworks.(each is capable of having 20 ''bedrooms'' or one new facility).

Bio:He was a Bio-Chemistry Student until one day he ran for a Government contest to do a small internship named ''Eden: Rebuild the World''. Not much information was let out but it seemed interesting. He got selected and it was more than a small internship. He had been randomly selected to be an EVE, of course he couldn't back down now, he knew to much. After selecting the best facilities he could, like one would make a travelling suitcase in a rush, he finally did it.
Vault 404 ''Built to Fail'' as he liked to call it. Built far away from the main vault and the smallest of the vaults( they wouldn't waste a lot of money on a experiment would they?). It wasn't even in the list of vaults that Vault 000 had to wake up, since he didn't even know there were other vaults it didn't matter. It was set to wake up when 000 did, so he would experience the world by itself. And so he woke up....Will he succeed?

[Can I be the last vault? ]
Last edited by Flamels Stone on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador and Prince Kenneth Flamel.
Representing Flamel's Stone in the WA.
[OOC: My nation is not religious, the symbol on the flag is Flamel's Cross representes the presence of alchemy on my contry's history.]
_[' ]_
(-_Q) I'm not a capilatist, I'm just really posh. Tally ho!

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:37 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:Ok, I thought I should specify how vault 000 is layed out in terms of layers/floors for tomorrow. The top floor, which is the one which has the Main Access doors, Double Factory, Satellite Up link center, Administration Part One, Processor and Mine. The top floor is the one connected to the rest of the complex while the other floors expand downwards (as Vault 000 is the largest one, so it can't justify expanding in other directions) Second floor contains the Main Reactor, Storage Bay, Administration Part two, and Neural Upkeep Center. The third floor downwards is fully restricted, and anything that attempts to get down there will be obliterated by security. It contains the EVE Life Support Systems, Security Bay, and Secondary Generators.

Stuff we want seen that's not in our app? Hhhmmm. I'll have to think on that.

And Cainesland, you should probably remove some of those facilities. Nobody is supposed to be able to do everything after all. (As for the vault number, you can decide. I don't particularly care either way.)
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:44 am

The Burning Sun wrote:

Stuff we want seen that's not in our app? Hhhmmm. I'll have to think on that.

And Cainesland, you should probably remove some of those facilities. Nobody is supposed to be able to do everything after all. (As for the vault number, you can decide. I don't particularly care either way.)

Most of the facilities serve little practical function save r&r and entertainment. For example, the mansion, airport, and park/golf course. But ok. I'll be vault 002.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:45 am

IC will be up momentarily
Well I do all sorts of RP's, mainly PT and FT, although by cannon my nation is PT mixed with FanT

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:58 am

I removed a few facilities. Should I reduce the number of facilities again?
- Manor

In the center of his vault estate is a rather large manor. The manor has a very prestigious aura/ feel to it and a castle-like appearance. Within the manor are 98 rooms, 30 bathrooms, 25 fireplaces, 3 bowling alleys, a 50-metre (160-foot) shooting gallery, a temperature-controlled wine cellar capable of holding 1,700 bottles of alcohol, 2 ballrooms, 6 smoking rooms, 4 movie/gaming theaters, and a giant network of tunnels that go from the manors basement out towards the other facilities. The house itself has numerous secret passageways that allow quick travel around the manor and entrance to and from the various tunnels extending throughout the vault. His eve is kept within what would have been the second master bedroom. The room where his EVE is maintained also acts as a secondary life support chamber. Necessary to keep his EVE fully functional in the event of a disconnection from the main system. The room is connected to the other facilities scattered around the vault by an impressive main and backup network of wires and connection ports. Like a massive technological neural mainframe. In front of the manor is a garage that stores a number of old world luxury vehicles, ranging from Tesla to rolls Royce to Buick and Chrysler with highway hi-fi.

- Warehouse located beneath the manors three-floor basement is a large 10 floor warehouse. Extending from the manor, east towards the factory. Stored inside it is a large amount of household items and precious metals like gold and silver and diamonds. Things that in the old world gave him prestige, but now seem rather useless, save for their industrial usefulness or ability to be converted into currency. Beneath the factory it helps to store its output until its needed. In between the factory and house, most of the things that are stored are back up parts and resources. Petrol, Solar panels, Stone, Lumber, Wires, Glass, Steel, Hard-Drives, etc.

- Surrounding the manor on "ground level" from the manor is a massive field of cut grass that serves as a 18 hole Golf course. Artificial sandpits, ponds, lakes, and tree lined rivers make their way through here, making it seem quite nice and green. This was requested to provide a challenge when playing golf as well as to provide a sense of relaxation for the "chairman" in the new world. After all their purpose is to prevent wars, and that is best achieved when stress not as big a factor in ones mind. A simple network of connecting tree lined paved roads connect the manor with the the "ground level" of the various facilities. Another feature requested that would allow effective transport for his cars and for the maintenance drones that maintain the vault.

-

- Refinery/Factory

Like many other vaults, quality was put over quantity. Sasha loved cars before the project voluntold him to join-up. To an extent he still does. Therefore while his factory was, like the others, very flexible in what it could produce in small quantities, it also had 2 attachments. A fuel refinery and a vehicle assembly line lay attached. This was supposed to allow him to advance the world with automobiles and the fuel for them.

- Radio and transmitter

- Finance simulation

A few thousand years is a long time to wait. Therefore predicting an outlandish amount of boredom, Sasha requested a massive financial simulation to be installed in his vault. Overseen by an advanced and complex AI, this simulation incorporated the financial history of many different corporations, the effects on the economy of market conditions, consumer habits, likes and dislikes of the populations world wide, and prevailing market theories and habits. These were all compiled to create one of the most impressive economical simulations out there, and placed in sashas vault. With it he used what knowledge he had to compete with other "businessmen" that were created by the ai and then played by a variety of other ai's. He held the roles he did before the transition in these. Governor and executive chairman of HBC, director of Rexall and imperial oil and Buick. He tried to improve his wealth, but occasionally crashed and burned in one way or another. This facility is located inside the stock market of the township.

- Old style Township
- Hydro electric, nuclear, and geothermal power generators

In the old world, despite being a director of imperial oil, Sasha was environmentally conscious. That was one reset for his selection. Therefore although he conceded that his luxuries might require petrol and made accommodations accordingly, he was sure to request his vault be powered by sustainable resources.
Scattered around the vault, these provide "clean" energy to the vault in order to provide it with energy in the event of a loss of energy from the main reactor. There is only one main hydro electric power plant. It is located by a reproduction of Niagara Falls. This could power the entire vault should the need arise. The water functions on a circulation and an artificially induced natural water cycle caused by the water circulation around the closed system.
The nuclear power plant is located next to the factory and provides it with power.

- Small Processors
These are small processors and are only intended to allow the vaults production to function.

- Mine
The mine provides resources for use with manufacturing items. It is located outside of the town.

- Shuttle launch station
Once requested to allow humanity to colonize the stars upon awakening. It has since become more of an old world relic in the vault. It's rusted engines preventing takeoff. It's like the towns mascot now.

- Small airport
Outside the township lays a miniature airport. This airport was requested because Sasha enjoyed flying. Inside it's hangers reside biplanes and a couple other old world aircraft including a single military one.

- Pharmaceutical creation bay
Once a director of Rexall, Sasha was concerned that medicine would be overlooked in the new world. Therefore as a counter measure, and as a way of reviving rexall, he requested a pharmaceutical creation bay. One necessary to research new drugs and produce drugs old and new. One production technique utilized is by gene splicing. They mass produce drugs with bacteria just as they had in the old world.

- "Noahs ark" this is a unique project he requested. On Noah's ark two of every animal on earth were rescued so they could repopulate the world. While that wouldn't be viable for a vault, he did request for a number of key ecosystems to be included. These included the rain-forest, mangrove, wetlands, grasslands, and coniferous forest. The closed vault allowed the survival of many old world species including the beaver and moose, goose and gopher. Each ecosystem was not in all areas of the vault. For example on the first floor, the conifer forests were dominant, where not displaced by farmlands surrounding the township. While the other 3 were in place on the second floor. A tunnel allowed entrance from the first floor. While the first floor had a developed feel with the mansion, mine, and township, the second door seemed the opposite. Wild grass and marshes mixed with hot steamy rain-forest gave a very rugged feel. A single paved road from the tunnel to the nuclear power factory were the only sign of civilization bedsides a cottage. If you didn't count the fact they were underground in a vault. Jaguars, crocodiles, tigers, rhinos, mosquitoes, hippos, and elephants all called this floor home. Although it might seem selfless to request this, he only did so so that he could trophy hunt upon awakening. A totally selfish reason for a selfless act. The third floor however. That was sealed and restricted, but Sasha didn't know why (vault 000)
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:00 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:IC will be up momentarily

Yay! And to clarify about my Eve's mental state, Rather than a common/ uncommon effect with a name, Markus, AKA The Bionic, Suffers something kind of like a combination of Hatred and Plain Empathy towards humanity, on an irrational form, Simular to a Phobia. For those table top rpers, call him True Neutral with a racial enmity.
Last edited by Deminis on Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:02 am

for reference, all units have been accepted, as well as the one descendant app. If you want your descendant to be important in the beginning, better make em quick!

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:04 am

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:for reference, all units have been accepted, as well as the one descendant app. If you want your descendant to be important in the beginning, better make em quick!

Wait, I have the only descendant so far?!?! I hope some one is controlling a lot of NPC's XD

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the Rising Moon » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:10 am

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:49 pm

Empire of the Rising Moon wrote:IC is up!

Here it is: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=345645

You may wish to consider removing the "Sign Ups" Part from the IC's title XD

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:38 pm

Hey Lucantis, I don't think we're allowed to bring humans along for the ride. That's what the program is all about. Pretty sure we're only allowed robots and whoever we create/recruit over the course of the IC.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Citizenship:Sevatibonian
Name:Flam El (Im not creative OK?)
Sex:Male
Appearance:Redhead, slightly taller than average and light build. Dog/Wolf ears and tail similar to this cutie. He limps and has a dark wod cane. He usually wear a white buttoned shirt with a bright red vest, dark brown pants and hard sole shoes. He also wears white cotton gloves with transmutation circles on the palm.
Special abilities:Vast knowledge of alchemy.(which includes mater manipulation within the circles range).
Bio:Born in a big village near the main city, son of doctors of the tribe. Born with a condition in is right leg he limbs since he was a child and always stayed home instead of training hunting like other children. Making use of his time he studied magic at home, mostly alchemy. He had higher education in the city and advanced his technique. He now helps the people in the village like his parents and sometimes goes back to the city to do some research. He recieved news that some strange structures were found down south, and , for scientific curiosities sake, he went down there.

Also I'm not in the website :(.
Last edited by Flamels Stone on Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OOC: My nation is not religious, the symbol on the flag is Flamel's Cross representes the presence of alchemy on my contry's history.]
_[' ]_

Nekronia
Senator

Founded: Dec 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Nekronia » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Flamels Stone wrote:Also I'm not in the website :(.
Where is the website? I can't seem to find it.

Flamels Stone wrote:And I ask again are all the vaults near the white dot? I would like mine to be near Sevatibon since my descendant lives there.
Yes, all of the vaults are by the white dot, and are in a massive complex that stretches for miles. No rogue vaults, I don't think.
The Templar High Council wrote:The number of times Nek makes sense is grossly outnumbered by the times he doesn't.
IC Info: TL;DR verson of Nekronia: Authoritarian government with elements of the USSR and national socialism. Everyone works for the government, and buys from the government, obsoleting taxes as the money does not leave the country, save for government buying of items of foreign nations. Military is advanced but unconventional, focusing on infantry and psychological warfare. Primary method of national income is export of armaments and other war-related items.

OOC Info: I am a male and an atheist.
Lithianity's Knight of Hilarity and Jackie-***ery

Flamels Stone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Flamels Stone » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:09 pm

Nekronia wrote:Where is the website? I can't seem to find it.
Yes, all of the vaults are by the white dot, and are in a massive complex that stretches for miles. No rogue vaults, I don't think.

The website is on the original post. but here: http://theeveprogram.weebly.com/
And my Bio makes it sound like a rogue vault but okay :(
_[' ]_

Deminis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Deminis » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Flamels Stone wrote:Citizenship:Sevatibonian
Name:Flam El (Im not creative OK?)
Sex:Male
Appearance:Redhead, slightly taller than average and light build. Dog/Wolf ears and tail similar to this cutie. He limps and has a dark wod cane. He usually wear a white buttoned shirt with a bright red vest, dark brown pants and hard sole shoes. He also wears white cotton gloves with transmutation circles on the palm.
Special abilities:Vast knowledge of alchemy.(which includes mater manipulation within the circles range).
Bio:Born in a big village near the main city, son of doctors of the tribe. Born with a condition in is right leg he limbs since he was a child and always stayed home instead of training hunting like other children. Making use of his time he studied magic at home, mostly alchemy. He had higher education in the city and advanced his technique. He now helps the people in the village like his parents and sometimes goes back to the city to do some research. He recieved news that some strange structures were found down south, and , for scientific curiosities sake, he went down there.

Also I'm not in the website :(.

Flamel? ' Like Nicolas Flamel? The late 1300's French alchemist, Supposedly the creator of the Philosopher's Stone, and Eternal life?

:D I dont care how it happens, My Descendant has to meet you!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!

Myrmidon Tactical Design
New Yngen
Lyran Arms
MEOLM-Trade/Port
AIR KORENA-Port
New Yngen-Trade

I Write Like
[REDACTED BY MOD]??why??

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse