NATION

PASSWORD

Infinite Justice: Beyond (Marvel,DC,DBZ X/Over, OOC, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Would you Rather get...

Alex's Sentry Serum
56%
Valka's Mjolnir and Gungnir
44%

Total votes : 18

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Name/Alias: Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): The Archer of Justice

Species: Human

Backstory: Courtney was born into a rather wealthy family in Ohio. However, her family originates from Ireland, and when she was just a girl she would visit her grandfather in Ireland where he instructed her in the use of a bow. However, her grandfather used the bow to hunt, and Courtney abhorred killing. So, she instead took her new archery skills into sport shooting and contests rather than hunting. Travelling back to the United States, Courtney at the young age of twelve was shooting faster and more accurately than adult rivals, and she won competition after competition. But her own ideals clashed with her grandfather, who believed a bow to be a tool in the hunt. While she believed it was a instrument of self discipline. By mastering the bow, she mastered control over her own actions. But, by the time she was seventeen she grew bored with her endless contests which held no challenge for her anymore.

One day, while on her way home she was mugged by a random criminal. This event was her waking point to the threat of crime, and how she knew she could make a difference. So, the next day she went out and began to make a new bow. One she would use with her abilities to fight crime. Inspired by many heroes such as Batman, Captain America and Wonder Woman. But her biggest inspiration was the Green Arrow.

And so she became the Scarlet Archer. Offering her own brand of vigilante justice to crime. So, she moved to Los Angeles, transferring collages so she would have a cover. As she guessed the amount of crime in LA would make it an ideal starting place for her career. However, things did not go in her favor. She is one of the nation's best shots with a bow to be sure, but she has never tried to fire at a man who was shooting back at her with automatic weapons. Or run down skilled thieves.

The Scarlet Archer's career was crashing before it could even begin. Criminal after criminal has either bested her, or gotten away. She has so far been unable to apprehend any wrong doers and the best she has accomplished so far is interrupting a few crimes in progress.

Despite this, the Scarlet Archer is an idealist and wont stop trying to perfect her skills so that she can better defend those around her. Because unlike many, she has the capabilities to defend not only herself but others, she needs only achieve her potential.

Powers and Abilities: Trained Archer, Trained Acrobat

Weaknesses: Guns...Knives...Things that go boom...

Destructive Capacity: Average Human

Speed: Average Human

Durability: Average Human

Lifting Strength: Average Human

Striking Strength: Average Human

Standard Equipment: Self Made Longbow, Dozens of Arrows

Intelligence: Average High School Grad/Collage Student

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:33 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Name/Alias: Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer

Backstory: Courtney was born into a rather wealthy family in Ohio. However, her family originates from Ireland, and when she was just a girl she would visit her grandfather in Ireland where he instructed her in the use of a bow. However, her grandfather used the bow to hunt, and Courtney abhorred killing. So, she instead took her new archery skills into sport shooting and contests rather than hunting. Travelling back to the United States, Courtney at the young age of twelve was shooting faster and more accurately than adult rivals, and she won competition after competition. But her own ideals clashed with her grandfather, who believed a bow to be a tool in the hunt. While she believed it was a instrument of self discipline. By mastering the bow, she mastered control over her own actions. But, by the time she was seventeen she grew bored with her endless contests which held no challenge for her anymore.

One day, while on her way home she was mugged by a random criminal. This event was her waking point to the threat of crime, and how she knew she could make a difference. So, the next day she went out and began to make a new bow. One she would use with her abilities to fight crime. Inspired by many heroes such as Batman, Captain America and Wonder Woman. But her biggest inspiration was the Green Arrow.

And so she became the Scarlet Archer. Offering her own brand of vigilante justice to crime. So, she moved to Los Angeles, transferring collages so she would have a cover. As she guessed the amount of crime in LA would make it an ideal starting place for her career. However, things did not go in her favor. She is one of the nation's best shots with a bow to be sure, but she has never tried to fire at a man who was shooting back at her with automatic weapons. Or run down skilled thieves.

The Scarlet Archer's career was crashing before it could even begin. Criminal after criminal has either bested her, or gotten away. She has so far been unable to apprehend any wrong doers and the best she has accomplished so far is interrupting a few crimes in progress.

Despite this, the Scarlet Archer is an idealist and wont stop trying to perfect her skills so that she can better defend those around her. Because unlike many, she has the capabilities to defend not only herself but others, she needs only achieve her potential.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Seems pretty nice...
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:33 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Name/Alias: Courtney Dawes/Scarlet Archer

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Accepted!

Same with Rabbit girl.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:36 pm

The concept behind Scarlet Archer is that she is not a tenth of the bad@$$ as Daniel was as the "Crusader" 8)

She will get better though. ;)

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:37 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:I'm expecting her to bust the universe on accident.

Don't worry, she's not Fifty-Sue.

>plot twist, she actually is
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Earth Colonies of Titan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:42 pm

Name/Alias: Alex Brooks/Weaponry

Appearance(Pics are fine, include costume if needed!): As of right now, a homemade ninja costume for the sake of covering his identity. has close to eye length hair that is visible through the mask, color blonde.

Species:Human/Mutant

Backstory: Initially belonged to a loving, caring, middle class family. He was exposed to violence in video games at a young age and accidentally discovered his ability. Frightened by the child's ability, the parents abandoned him where he made his way to a city. The city exposed him to crime and crooks to the point where he would have to defend himself. Even at a young age, he turned the tables on even the most violent of attackers.

Powers and Abilities:He can spawn, and use efficiently, any weapon he can think of, aside from guns and other technologies. He mainly uses daggers or broadswords, but the possibilities are nearly endless. He is extremely quick by human standards. He is capable of dodging or deflecting bullets. His weapons are not limited by his strength, but he has become rather strong. He is not stronger than what normal humans are capable of. He prefers precision over strength.

Weaknesses:He has extreme speed but not extreme strength, and his speed is still nothing compared to that of the flash. He can dodge and deflect bullets but he is not perfect.

Destructive Capacity:wall/tree level

Speed:1000m/s

Durability:peak human level

Lifting Strength:athletic human

Striking Strength:class kj

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: Knows the human anatomy as well as engineering and mechanical flaws that he can exploit.

Optional stuff.

Theme song:

Random Facts about your character:favorite childhood show was The Kids Next Door. He didn't get to watch much tv after his parents abandoned him

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Adding a picture

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:52 pm

BECAUSE REBEL SAID MY DESCRIPTION WASNT GOOD ENOUGH... hes all hidden and stuff geez >.>
http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/ ... ardmon.jpg
WIZARDMON except, a regular ninja mask, no cape, no wand.. best i could do.. I have a picture for his late game xD but nothing for him so far

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:54 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
The Starlight wrote:Don't worry, she's not Fifty-Sue.

>plot twist, she actually is

Shh...
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:55 pm

The Earth Colonies of Titan wrote:BECAUSE REBEL SAID MY DESCRIPTION WASNT GOOD ENOUGH... hes all hidden and stuff geez >.>
WIZARDMON except, a regular ninja mask, no cape, no wand.. best i could do.. I have a picture for his late game xD but nothing for him so far

It's fine, but while we wait for your app to be accepted do you have any questions about the RP?
Who the strongest characters are? Or what you would like to start doing when you make your first post ect?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:57 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
The Earth Colonies of Titan wrote:BECAUSE REBEL SAID MY DESCRIPTION WASNT GOOD ENOUGH... hes all hidden and stuff geez >.>

It's fine, but while we wait for your app to be accepted do you have any questions about the RP?
Who the strongest characters are? Or what you would like to start doing when you make your first post ect?

The top five list is now

Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
and...
Rabbit girl.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:58 pm

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Do I just kind of.. write my storyline as yall do whatever yall do? until I eventually come into contact with yall?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:59 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

The top five list is now

Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
and...
Rabbit girl.

Sorry, but she requires to actually make an appearance in the IC to be counted. :p

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:00 pm

Mavorpen wrote:The top five list is now

Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
Rabbit Girl
and...
Rabbit girl.

Sorry, but she requires to actually make an appearance in the IC to be counted. :p

GO POST, NOW STARLIGHT!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:02 pm

The Earth Colonies of Titan wrote:

Do I just kind of.. write my storyline as yall do whatever yall do? until I eventually come into contact with yall?

You write your character interacting with other characters for the most part. A couple rules though. dont god Mod, meaning dont write what another character says or responds. that is for them to do. no meta gaming, meaning no adding details that you as a player knows, but your character would not know.

But, to get you introduced, how about this. Both of our characters meet in LA where Scarlet Archer is and Archer believes your character to be another random criminal and a brief fight from that misunderstanding happens, and then we go from there. Scarlet Archer is brand new as well and also needs a point to introduce her in the story.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

GO POST, NOW STARLIGHT!

Working on it.
Call me Star

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:06 pm

You write your character interacting with other characters for the most part. A couple rules though. dont god Mod, meaning dont write what another character says or responds. that is for them to do. no meta gaming, meaning no adding details that you as a player knows, but your character would not know.

But, to get you introduced, how about this. Both of our characters meet in LA where Scarlet Archer is and Archer believes your character to be another random criminal and a brief fight from that misunderstanding happens, and then we go from there. Scarlet Archer is brand new as well and also needs a point to introduce her in the story.

so.. how do i compare to these other characters? Do I get to write up my own villains and stuff? I still need to figure a lot of that out.. this is a character from when I was a kid, and just never forgot about... I'd like to do some actual thinking about the rest though xD

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:09 pm

By the way, regarding the Magical council thing-y, shall we start a vote for the name? I thought Charm's suggestion, The Sorcerer's Tribunal sounds cool as heck.

Also so far the members and interested characters are: Doctor Strange, John Constantine, Doctor Doom, Daimon Helstrom, Zatara, Wonder Woman + Valka, Max, Shi-Mian, Grixia and Ivan. Does anyone else want in?
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:11 pm

so.. how do i compare to these other characters? Do I get to write up my own villains and stuff? I still need to figure a lot of that out.. this is a character from when I was a kid, and just never forgot about... I'd like to do some actual thinking about the rest though xD

honest with you, many of these characters would annihilate Weaponry without flinching. But, that is not a problem for you. There is a huge divide in power with our characters and all are story relevant. Again, as I told you about Daniel, he had no powers and even Neros' character who was one of the most powerful in original IJ suffered a loss to him, just through writing and planning.

But really, you can create your own villains, but also you can use existing villains who live in any of these universes. So, you could fight Two-Face as easily as your own created villain.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:17 pm

so.. how do i compare to these other characters? Do I get to write up my own villains and stuff? I still need to figure a lot of that out.. this is a character from when I was a kid, and just never forgot about... I'd like to do some actual thinking about the rest though xD[/quote]

honest with you, many of these characters would annihilate Weaponry without flinching. But, that is not a problem for you. There is a huge divide in power with our characters and all are story relevant. Again, as I told you about Daniel, he had no powers and even Neros' character who was one of the most powerful in original IJ suffered a loss to him, just through writing and planning.

But really, you can create your own villains, but also you can use existing villains who live in any of these universes. So, you could fight Two-Face as easily as your own created villain.[/quote]

Well.. so far, I feel like a big weakness could be.. some slime monster.. who can not be killed by impaling.. can leave slime places that could slow weaponry down.. stuff like that.. hmm :P ill have to think about that one some more..

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Well, I am about to go post myself while you brainstorm and wait for your app to get accepted by Atria or Rob, maybe Neros.

So that once your app is accepted you can jump in and meet my character, for a nice and easy introduction to RolePlay.
this calls for Mountain Dew. :geek:
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Posted with a flashback of Rabbit Girl and Squirrel Girl vs Darkseid and Thanos.
Call me Star

Rob Halfordia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rob Halfordia » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:26 pm

The Starlight wrote:Posted with a flashback of Rabbit Girl and Squirrel Girl vs Darkseid and Thanos.

The noncanon is real.
Making Dragon Ball Z Overpowered Since the Founding of Infinite Justice

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Earth Colonies of Titan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:Well, I am about to go post myself while you brainstorm and wait for your app to get accepted by Atria or Rob, maybe Neros.

So that once your app is accepted you can jump in and meet my character, for a nice and easy introduction to RolePlay.
this calls for Mountain Dew. :geek:

oh I have my mountain dew..

Nassan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:28 pm

The Starlight wrote:Posted with a flashback of Rabbit Girl and Squirrel Girl vs Darkseid and Thanos.

i love rabbit girl
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
moaannnnnnnnnn

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse