NATION

PASSWORD

A New Creation (OOC 2/Dead/God RP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 pm

JRolo wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:Weren't they in the process of conquering stuff in the north?

Good idea. I've already conquered the corrupted nations (although the map: http://i.imgur.com/TfBpSZw.png doesn't show it). Who owns a nation that would have a war with me? Maybe the kingdom of Shar, the Northern Barren Lands, The Eastern Duchies, etc.

I'd recommend going east, if you're bent on conquest. You probably don't want to mess with the Septimans.
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:46 pm

The Starlight wrote:Oh great, I'm dead.
Interesting and good first post, but only up to your usual 2nd place quality. :twisted: :p

... So new new plan. Find out where Starlight lives; hire hit man = no more smug 2nd place remarks. :twisted:
The Starlight wrote:So, summary.

Stuff happened. Then Ashur, God of Hunt and Strategy decided that he would come up w/ a prophecy, despite not being a prophecy god. Some fights between gods happened, and then, Caelum, the Chief God died b/c there was this Darkness lingering within him with a battle from the Dark Ones. A Dark Pantheon was formed by the God of Fear and Knightmares, Hahvulon. Caelum made Vardaelia(me!) and Tengeryel co-chiefs of the Elder Pantheon, (Vardaelia x Tengeryel 4 ever was popular for a while, but the Rper for Tengie disappeared, besides, he had a wife anyway, who was like besties with Vardie.) Anyway, Syeli, Goddess of Space and Time, creator of the universe, mother of Caelum, heard of this Dark pantheon and assumed that Vardie was the head of it, along with Vardie's besties. She attempted to play judge, jury and executioner of her Fundamental Laws, (ironic b/c Syeli would have to break those same laws to kill Vardie) but Vardie, just as this fight was starting to happen, kicked Syeli from the pantheon, making her lose a lot of power, and banned her from Vardie's realm and the Earth. Vardie then confronted the Dark Pantheon leader, God of Knightmares, and they came to an agreement.

Okay, interesting seems like an excellent time for my goddess of discord to make an appearance and blow stuff up.

So is some gods more powerful than others? Is Syeli some sort of supergod?
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:
Interesting and good first post, but only up to your usual 2nd place quality. :twisted: :p

... So new new plan. Find out where Starlight lives; hire hit man = no more smug 2nd place remarks. :twisted:

Stuff happened. Then Ashur, God of Hunt and Strategy decided that he would come up w/ a prophecy, despite not being a prophecy god. Some fights between gods happened, and then, Caelum, the Chief God died b/c there was this Darkness lingering within him with a battle from the Dark Ones. A Dark Pantheon was formed by the God of Fear and Knightmares, Hahvulon. Caelum made Vardaelia(me!) and Tengeryel co-chiefs of the Elder Pantheon, (Vardaelia x Tengeryel 4 ever was popular for a while, but the Rper for Tengie disappeared, besides, he had a wife anyway, who was like besties with Vardie.) Anyway, Syeli, Goddess of Space and Time, creator of the universe, mother of Caelum, heard of this Dark pantheon and assumed that Vardie was the head of it, along with Vardie's besties. She attempted to play judge, jury and executioner of her Fundamental Laws, (ironic b/c Syeli would have to break those same laws to kill Vardie) but Vardie, just as this fight was starting to happen, kicked Syeli from the pantheon, making her lose a lot of power, and banned her from Vardie's realm and the Earth. Vardie then confronted the Dark Pantheon leader, God of Knightmares, and they came to an agreement.

Okay, interesting seems like an excellent time for my goddess of discord to make an appearance and blow stuff up.

I think we decidede that the strength of a god is based on their worshippers and relevance of their domains. Thus, while Syeli controls a very powerful domain, her apathy doesn't do any wonders in gathering followers, leaving her around upper-mid tier. She'd lose to the elder gods, but not much else.
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:

Star forgot a crucial thing, Caelum, dat dead chief god, has elected a successor who is only known by Stana and currently resides in Stana's realm
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Novum Alexandria
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Alexandria » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:50 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
JRolo wrote:Good idea. I've already conquered the corrupted nations (although the map: http://i.imgur.com/TfBpSZw.png doesn't show it). Who owns a nation that would have a war with me? Maybe the kingdom of Shar, the Northern Barren Lands, The Eastern Duchies, etc.

I'd recommend going east, if you're bent on conquest. You probably don't want to mess with the Septimans.

That reminds me, could the dot-of-a-city-state that Lucien's followers are putting together go on the map?
A LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES member. Loosely based on The God Machine from New World of Darkness.
Steam

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:53 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:... So new new plan. Find out where Starlight lives; hire hit man = no more smug 2nd place remarks. :twisted:

I think we decidede that the strength of a god is based on their worshippers and relevance of their domains. Thus, while Syeli controls a very powerful domain, her apathy doesn't do any wonders in gathering followers, leaving her around upper-mid tier. She'd lose to the elder gods, but not much else.

Yeah. Syeli's main advantage though is that unlike most of the other gods, she doesn't give a damn for self-preservation, ethics or morality. The last two are literally alien to her.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:01 pm

Paketo wrote:
Of the Quendi wrote:... So new new plan. Find out where Starlight lives; hire hit man = no more smug 2nd place remarks. :twisted:

Star forgot a crucial thing, Caelum, dat dead chief god, has elected a successor who is only known by Stana and currently resides in Stana's realm

Sure, I suppose that's important.
Oh, and Quendi...

I already know your answer too....

The Burning Sun wrote:

Yep. So right now, I would say Vardie's the most powerful. Though she may not be worshipped mainly, everyone worships her in someway. Creator of the Earth, and all that. Plus, all the elves would worship her, farmers, miners, builders, gardeners, all those good folk. Along with control of every living plant, animal, and every inch of dirt and earth and soil. Yep, just saying guys, just saying. Totally not bragging here...
Last edited by The Starlight on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:14 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Paketo wrote:

Sure, I suppose that's important.
Oh, and Quendi...

The Burning Sun wrote:I think we decidede that the strength of a god is based on their worshippers and relevance of their domains. Thus, while Syeli controls a very powerful domain, her apathy doesn't do any wonders in gathering followers, leaving her around upper-mid tier. She'd lose to the elder gods, but not much else.

Yep. So right now, I would say Vardie's the most powerful. Though she may not be worshipped mainly, everyone worships her in someway. Creator of the Earth, and all that. Plus, all the elves would worship her, farmers, miners, builders, gardeners, all those good folk. Along with control of every living plant, animal, and every inch of dirt and earth and soil. Yep, just saying guys, just saying. Totally not bragging here...

But Tengeryel...
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

West Cantion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby West Cantion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:18 pm

Well, I'm finally going to post for the first time. Not that anybody here was waiting for it, or anything. It'll possibly make some things difficult.

JRolo
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby JRolo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
JRolo wrote:Good idea. I've already conquered the corrupted nations (although the map: http://i.imgur.com/TfBpSZw.png doesn't show it). Who owns a nation that would have a war with me? Maybe the kingdom of Shar, the Northern Barren Lands, The Eastern Duchies, etc.

Wasn't planning on it..... yet. In that case, that leaves the Rashtynza Empire and the Eastern and Arian Duchies. Who owns those?
Generic Stuff:
I live in Colorado. I hate my country and love my state. I am a genius. And a male. And think Xbox is better than PlayStation.

Click something! Do it! Now!
The world's biggest problem is not
Racism,
Climate Change,
War,
Terrorism,
Vaccines,
Religion,
or Feminism.

But it is
A**holes
and
Idiots.

The Seven Archangels
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Seven Archangels » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 pm

JRolo wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I'd recommend going east, if you're bent on conquest. You probably don't want to mess with the Septimans.

Wasn't planning on it..... yet. In that case, that leaves the Rashtynza Empire and the Eastern and Arian Duchies. Who owns those?

The community owns those. I added a lot of unclaimed nations for everyone to use as they need to and create the history about as they all want. Same for the Corrupted Nations. A significant portion of the map was divided on purpose to give freedom to people to play around in the world.

Try to avoid conquering nations left and right though.
Last edited by The Seven Archangels on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:37 pm

The Starlight wrote:Sure, I suppose that's important.
Oh, and Quendi...

Something like that I suppose.

Bitch you got nothing. Creating the Earth? Cool story, have you seen my commandment? You can keep your farmers and gardeners the party people all go to Ishtarte. Did I mention my followers get seventy two virgins in the afterlife?
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

West Cantion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Cantion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Assume that the Gods know who Atum is, but he has been in deep sleep for several millennia.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:50 pm

West Cantion wrote:Assume that the Gods know who Atum is, but he has been in deep sleep for several millennia.

Much like Syeli then, although she spent it meditating instead.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

JRolo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby JRolo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:58 pm

The Seven Archangels wrote:
JRolo wrote:Wasn't planning on it..... yet. In that case, that leaves the Rashtynza Empire and the Eastern and Arian Duchies. Who owns those?

The community owns those. I added a lot of unclaimed nations for everyone to use as they need to and create the history about as they all want. Same for the Corrupted Nations. A significant portion of the map was divided on purpose to give freedom to people to play around in the world.

Well, now I feel guilty about conquering NPC nations. I'll try to take over a player-owned one first. That leaves the Empire (Too powerful) the Stel-natus and the Akeanos (Too far away) The Kingdom of Shar (Created by a now inactive god), and the City-State of Janna. On the archive the Burning Sun owns Janna, which seems like a wealthy, unarmed nation, excluding fairies and Temposters. I need permission before I do anything with someone else's nation, though.
Last edited by JRolo on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Generic Stuff:
I live in Colorado. I hate my country and love my state. I am a genius. And a male. And think Xbox is better than PlayStation.

Racism,
Climate Change,
War,
Terrorism,
Vaccines,
Religion,
or Feminism.

But it is
A**holes
and
Idiots.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

Of the Quendi wrote:[
Bitch you got nothing. Creating the Earth? Cool story, have you seen my commandment? You can keep your farmers and gardeners the party people all go to Ishtarte. Did I mention my followers get seventy two virgins in the afterlife?

72?! :shock:
You forget that food and drink in your realm. Where does it come from, the Earth? You depend upon it far more than you think, buddy.
Call me Star
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:24 pm

JRolo wrote:
The Seven Archangels wrote:

Well, now I feel guilty about conquering NPC nations. I'll try to take over a player-owned one first. That leaves the Empire (Too powerful) the Stel-natus and the Akeanos (Too far away) The Kingdom of Shar (Created by a now inactive god), and the City-State of Janna. On the archive the Burning Sun owns Janna, which seems like a wealthy, unarmed nation, excluding fairies and Temposters. I need permission before I do anything with someone else's nation, though.

You don't, actually, as long as you don't do something like your one-turn conquering of the corrupted lands.
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

The Burning Sun
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:26 pm

See's Paketo's post. :blink:

ME WANT :twisted:
Khasinkonia wrote:

more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:27 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:See's Paketo's post. :blink:

ME WANT :twisted:

nein, Stana will not give it to you to increase your sword's power
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Wow, Vardaelia totally ignored Lodav. I feel so ignored. Lol

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 pm

Kaoiluja wrote:Wow, Vardaelia totally ignored Lodav. I feel so ignored. Lol

?
Call me Star

JRolo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby JRolo » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:57 pm

The Burning Sun wrote:
JRolo wrote:Well, now I feel guilty about conquering NPC nations. I'll try to take over a player-owned one first. That leaves the Empire (Too powerful) the Stel-natus and the Akeanos (Too far away) The Kingdom of Shar (Created by a now inactive god), and the City-State of Janna. On the archive the Burning Sun owns Janna, which seems like a wealthy, unarmed nation, excluding fairies and Temposters. I need permission before I do anything with someone else's nation, though.

You don't, actually, as long as you don't do something like your one-turn conquering of the corrupted lands.

Ahh. That makes more sense. So, I'm going to eventually get to Janna, but first I need to get the nations in-between. I'll start drafting a post.
Generic Stuff:

Racism,
Climate Change,
War,
Terrorism,
Vaccines,
Religion,
or Feminism.

But it is
A**holes
and
Idiots.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:01 pm

The Starlight wrote:
Kaoiluja wrote:Wow, Vardaelia totally ignored Lodav. I feel so ignored. Lol

?

Now I see. Not much for me to respond too, but fine, I'll edit my post.
Call me Star

Kaoiluja
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaoiluja » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:02 pm

The Starlight wrote:
The Starlight wrote:?

Now I see. Not much for me to respond too, but fine, I'll edit my post.

K, cause I was getting really bored and didn't know what to do with my guys (or, guy and girl.)

West Cantion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby West Cantion » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Sorry for the length of both of my posts, it is just a thing for the beginning. Once Atum actually interacts with other Gods the posts will get somewhat shorter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse