NATION

PASSWORD

Are we evolving?(OOC/APP/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Homo Mutans:
Name of Country: Russia/USA
Name of Person: Dimitri "X-Ray" Yagudin
Ability (one but at max two. Ask me for two): Telepathy/Mind reading.
BIO: Dimitri was born in Kirov, USSR, in 1985. He grew up in the USSR in its final years, so his family wasn't exactly in good shape. He had 4 brothers as a boy. However, over time, they began dying off. His oldest brother, Pavel, died of a burst appendix, his youngest brother, Nikolai, died of malnutrition. Later on, his twin brother was stabbed by gangsters and bled to death. Only one of his brothers remains, and Dimitri has no idea where he might be, as he left Russia the first chance he got in 2003, as his parents were killed by a gas explosion. His family and home seemingly cursed, he went for America. There, he happened to met the right people at the right time, and so he took up business in the Russian Mafia. He had only one family member left, and he had no idea where he was, so he had nothing to lose. His powers, however, have a rather interesting story. He doesn't know where he got them from, but certain high-up people (Including Vladimir Putin) know, at least, they knew the means to the end. During the Cold War, the KGB managed to steal some of the American serum. He was exposed to it when he and his father went exploring into an abandoned Soviet research base. During puberty, he noticed he was somehow able to tell what people were thinking. He further looked into this, and as his years passed, he became fully telepathic. However, he as mostly kept this to himself, only showing what he found out from other people's minds when he felt it would have been possible to tell without his ability.
Picture:

Questions:Is my bio OK?
RP Experience: My war of independence and some RPs on other accounts.
I am Lawful Neutral
I love Natalia Poklonskaya

You say Lady Gaga, I say Mozart.
You say Jason Derulo, I say Verdi.
You say Ke$ha, I say Strauss.
You say Pitbull, I say Tchaikovsky.
You say Justin Bieber, I say Profokiev, and go grow a pair.
98% percent of people listen to pop, hip hop, rap and pop-influenced forms of various genres. If you're one of the 2% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig, substituting the first part of artists for ones from your genre.
Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem
Slavaskan War of Independence: Victory
Slavaskan Troops Seize Southern Islands
slavaksa stronk. slavaska can into space. Slavaska is member of Slavic Alliance.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 07, 2013
Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Slavaska wrote:Homo Mutans:
BIO: Dimitri was born in Kirov, USSR, in 1985. He grew up in the USSR in its final years, so his family wasn't exactly in good shape. He had 4 brothers as a boy. However, over time, they began dying off. His oldest brother, Pavel, died of a burst appendix, his youngest brother, Nikolai, died of malnutrition. Later on, his twin brother was stabbed by gangsters and bled to death. Only one of his brothers remains, and Dimitri has no idea where he might be, as he left Russia the first chance he got in 2003, as his parents were killed by a gas explosion. His family and home seemingly cursed, he went for America. There, he happened to met the right people at the right time, and so he took up business in the Russian Mafia. He had only one family member left, and he had no idea where he was, so he had nothing to lose. His powers, however, have a rather interesting story. He doesn't know where he got them from, but certain high-up people (Including Vladimir Putin) know, at least, they knew the means to the end. During the Cold War, the KGB managed to steal some of the American serum. He was exposed to it when he and his father went exploring into an abandoned Soviet research base. During puberty, he noticed he was somehow able to tell what people were thinking. He further looked into this, and as his years passed, he became fully telepathic. However, he as mostly kept this to himself, only showing what he found out from other people's minds when he felt it would have been possible to tell without his ability.
Picture:

ACCEPTED, I was wondering if you would want to join me on the first post. It starts with a Black Ops Team surrounding you in a warehouse, assuming that they were about to capture you, only to be massacred. How is that?

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:22 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:Homo Mutans:
Picture:

ACCEPTED, I was wondering if you would want to join me on the first post. It starts with a Black Ops Team surrounding you in a warehouse, assuming that they were about to capture you, only to be massacred. How is that?

It could be that some adults were exposed to the serum and Dimitri was escaping from them, or he could have pushed his abilities to the limits by knowing what the SWAT members would do. Or, maybe he could develop mind control?
I am Lawful Neutral

98% percent of people listen to pop, hip hop, rap and pop-influenced forms of various genres. If you're one of the 2% who listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig, substituting the first part of artists for ones from your genre.
Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem
slavaksa stronk. slavaska can into space. Slavaska is member of Slavic Alliance.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Slavaska wrote:
North America Inc wrote:ACCEPTED, I was wondering if you would want to join me on the first post. It starts with a Black Ops Team surrounding you in a warehouse, assuming that they were about to capture you, only to be massacred. How is that?

It could be that some adults were exposed to the serum and Dimitri was escaping from them, or he could have pushed his abilities to the limits by knowing what the SWAT members would do. Or, maybe he could develop mind control?

Because during the story we are going to discover that adults who don't have that genetic code in their system turn into something rather weird. Is that okay?

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:31 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:It could be that some adults were exposed to the serum and Dimitri was escaping from them, or he could have pushed his abilities to the limits by knowing what the SWAT members would do. Or, maybe he could develop mind control?

Because during the story we are going to discover that adults who don't have that genetic code in their system turn into something rather weird. Is that okay?

So... what'll it be, then?
I am Lawful Neutral

Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:32 pm

Slavaska wrote:
North America Inc wrote:Because during the story we are going to discover that adults who don't have that genetic code in their system turn into something rather weird. Is that okay?

So... what'll it be, then?

I was thinking more of the SWAT team and then mutated adults later.

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:34 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:So... what'll it be, then?

I was thinking more of the SWAT team and then mutated adults later.

Well, mind control would be the easiest explanation for the massacre, assuming he is alone. Even anticipating every move made by the SWAT wouldn't make it terribly easy to wipe out. However, it could have been a trap set by the mafia that the SWAT fell into.
I am Lawful Neutral

Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Slavaska wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I was thinking more of the SWAT team and then mutated adults later.

Well, mind control would be the easiest explanation for the massacre, assuming he is alone. Even anticipating every move made by the SWAT wouldn't make it terribly easy to wipe out. However, it could have been a trap set by the mafia that the SWAT fell into.

Sure, a trap is fine with the mafia knowing the SWAT's every move with his powers.

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:42 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:Well, mind control would be the easiest explanation for the massacre, assuming he is alone. Even anticipating every move made by the SWAT wouldn't make it terribly easy to wipe out. However, it could have been a trap set by the mafia that the SWAT fell into.

Sure, a trap is fine with the mafia knowing the SWAT's every move with his powers.

Alright, then.
I am Lawful Neutral

Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem

Bering
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 25, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Homo Mutans:
Name of County: United States
Name of Person: Ibrahim Kovac
Ability (one but at max two. Ask me for two): Time Perception, Advanced Healing
BIO: Kovac was born in New York, the child of Bosnian refugees. His father had died in Bosnia and his mother died from complication during birth, leaving Kovac in the care of his maternal grandfather, Salim Terzic. His grandfather would likewise fall ill a few years later and become unable to take care of his grandchild. Knowing that their was something strange about his grandson, Terzic, a former State Security Administration Agent made some calls and worked out a deal. The government would take his grandson in exchange for Terzic retaining some control and visiting rights. His contacts were able to arrange it and so Kovac was taken to Plum island. On the island Kovac was often distant from the other children by instruction from his grandfather. He worked to the best of his abilities in exchange for being allowed to visit his grandfather. During the blackout Kovac did not attempt to escape. This loyalty meant that after his graduation, he was "inducted" into the NSA to serve as an agent. Throughout his career Kovac earned a reputation as a calm and efficient operator who completed his missions by any means necessary.
Picture: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/ ... okunin.jpg
Questions:
RP Experience:

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Bering wrote:Homo Mutans:
BIO: Kovac was born in New York, the child of Bosnian refugees. His father had died in Bosnia and his mother died from complication during birth, leaving Kovac in the care of his maternal grandfather, Salim Terzic. His grandfather would likewise fall ill a few years later and become unable to take care of his grandchild. Knowing that their was something strange about his grandson, Terzic, a former State Security Administration Agent made some calls and worked out a deal. The government would take his grandson in exchange for Terzic retaining some control and visiting rights. His contacts were able to arrange it and so Kovac was taken to Plum island. On the island Kovac was often distant from the other children by instruction from his grandfather. He worked to the best of his abilities in exchange for being allowed to visit his grandfather. During the blackout Kovac did not attempt to escape. This loyalty meant that after his graduation, he was "inducted" into the NSA to serve as an agent. Throughout his career Kovac earned a reputation as a calm and efficient operator who completed his missions by any means necessary.
Questions:
RP Experience:

I have seen your experience and so you are gladly accepted. Welcome to the NSA.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 pm

So in the intro, I made up this Nazi Scientist. What role if any should he play.

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:03 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Homo Mutans:
Questions:
RP Experience:

I have seen your experience and so you are gladly accepted. Welcome to the NSA.

Yes! I promise to wiretap to the best of my ability :p

North America Inc wrote:So in the intro, I made up this Nazi Scientist. What role if any should he play.

Well I think that would depend on the setting of the intro. Is it in the camps in Germany?

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Homo Mutans:
Nationality: Korean Briton
Name of Person: Ruby Hyeon
Ability (one but at max two. Ask me for two):
  • Kinetikinesis - Ability to manipulate the energy of motion. Ruby can transfer kinetic energy between and through objects as well using this ability, such as transferring the increased kinetic energy from her arms to a ball by way of a cricket bat. She can also convert potential energy into kinetic, and use it to greatly increase the force of her punches and kicks.
  • Enhanced Durability - Exactly what it says on the tin. This was actually the ability that developed first, and currently Ruby is durable enough to withstand small arms fire [up to .41 Long Colt] and drops from high altitude. More importantly, it enables her bones to withstand the impacts of much stronger punches than she would be able to deliver otherwise
BIO: Ruby is a short girl. And she is pissed about it. She's pissed about a lot of things, really, though it wasn't always like that. Ruby's first 5 years were pretty normal for a Korean Brit growing up in New Malden. Her grandfather had been a member of the ROKAF during the Korean War, and fought mostly alongside British pilots, leading to him eventually moving to the island in the late Sixties. He and his son, Ruby's father, had done fairly well, though not terrific. By the time Ruby was born, they were operating a small Korean restaurant near the middle of town. Not quite middle-class, but not poverty either, even with four siblings.

Then, as it often does, shit went down. Shortly before midnight on the 12th of October, 1999, the Hyeon family restaurant was robbed. Around this time, her powers started to reveal themselves, but she didn't even realize she had powers in the first place until three years later, around her eighth birthday. A few schoolyard bullies decided to pick on her and some of her friends, so she defended herself. She still didn't realize she had any powers. So it was as much a surprise to her as it was to the poor bully when she drew blood from what she thought was a rather weak punch. Even more shocking was the revelation that she had shattered the kid's jaw like it was made of lead glass.

The local police acted logically and in a way all deemed fair. And by that I of course mean they dragged her 8-year-old butt to Plum Island. because her parents apparently were unable to raise her, citing 'frequent violent outbursts'. Lucky for her she escaped with the rest.
Picture: u wot m8?
Questions: None, really.
RP Experience: They Call me "The Breeze"
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Bering wrote:
North America Inc wrote:I have seen your experience and so you are gladly accepted. Welcome to the NSA.

Yes! I promise to wiretap to the best of my ability :p

North America Inc wrote:So in the intro, I made up this Nazi Scientist. What role if any should he play.

Well I think that would depend on the setting of the intro. Is it in the camps in Germany?

I hope you won't drone on about your abilities.
I have not decided but one possibility is that a Black Ops team gets massacred by a Mutant.

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Rupudska wrote:Homo Mutans:
  • Kinetikinesis - Ability to manipulate the energy of motion. Ruby can transfer kinetic energy between and through objects as well using this ability, such as transferring the increased kinetic energy from her arms to a ball by way of a cricket bat. She can also convert potential energy into kinetic, and use it to greatly increase the force of her punches and kicks.
  • Enhanced Durability - Exactly what it says on the tin. This was actually the ability that developed first, and currently Ruby is durable enough to withstand small arms fire [up to .41 Long Colt] and drops from high altitude. More importantly, it enables her bones to withstand the impacts of much stronger punches than she would be able to deliver otherwise
BIO: Ruby is a short girl. And she is pissed about it. She's pissed about a lot of things, really, though it wasn't always like that. Ruby's first 5 years were pretty normal for a Korean Brit growing up in New Malden. Her grandfather had been a member of the ROKAF during the Korean War, and fought mostly alongside British pilots, leading to him eventually moving to the island in the late Sixties. He and his son, Ruby's father, had done fairly well, though not terrific. By the time Ruby was born, they were operating a small Korean restaurant near the middle of town. Not quite middle-class, but not poverty either, even with four siblings.

Then, as it often does, shit went down. Shortly before midnight on the 12th of October, 1999, the Hyeon family restaurant was robbed. Around this time, her powers started to reveal themselves, but she didn't even realize she had powers in the first place until three years later, around her eighth birthday. A few schoolyard bullies decided to pick on her and some of her friends, so she defended herself. She still didn't realize she had any powers. So it was as much a surprise to her as it was to the poor bully when she drew blood from what she thought was a rather weak punch. Even more shocking was the revelation that she had shattered the kid's jaw like it was made of lead glass.

The local police acted logically and in a way all deemed fair. And by that I of course mean they dragged her 8-year-old butt to Plum Island. because her parents apparently were unable to raise her, citing 'frequent violent outbursts'. Lucky for her she escaped with the rest.

Eight is kind of young for puberty but you are accepted none the less. What happens to her after the escape?

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:12 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Rupudska wrote:Homo Mutans:

Eight is kind of young for puberty but you are accepted none the less. What happens to her after the escape?

Haven't really decided yet. Possibly street fighting for money. Most likely working minimum-wage, considering how New York City works.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Homo Mutans:
Name of County: USA
Name of Person: Andrew 'Fire Bird' Keins
Ability (one but at max two. Ask me for two): Pyrokinesis, Flying
BIO: When Andrew was growing up, he was never like the other kids, he always wanted to fly, to use fire as a weapon agaisnt bullies, but it all seemed like a dream that would never happen. His parents were barely home, and when they were, they were cruel to him. On Andrew's 13th birthday, he accidentally set his house on fire, Somehow, without knowing it, he'd used his powers. This made his parents hand him over to the NSA, to be locked away in some prison, forever. He almost escaped, by flying, desperately needing to get away, he used his other power, flying, but it was not enough. After being stuck there for 6 years, Andrew was contemplating suicide, when the island was attacked, and a riot occured. Andrew used the distraction to fly away. His only hope was to find others like him, for he did not know if anyone else had escaped during the riot.
Picture:

Questions: None
RP Experience: Hogwarts: A New Era
Pantheon of Giemar
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:16 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Bering wrote:Yes! I promise to wiretap to the best of my ability :p

I hope you won't drone on about your abilities.
I have not decided but one possibility is that a Black Ops team gets massacred by a Mutant.

I suppose he could be working for the Americans and directing the Operation in that case. Maybe kept alive through some mutant power?

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:16 pm

Toronina wrote:Homo Mutans:
BIO: When Andrew was growing up, he was never like the other kids, he always wanted to fly, to use fire as a weapon agaisnt bullies, but it all seemed like a dream that would never happen. His parents were barely home, and when they were, they were cruel to him. On Andrew's 13th birthday, he accidentally set his house on fire, Somehow, without knowing it, he'd used his powers. This made his parents hand him over to the NSA, to be locked away in some prison, forever. He almost escaped, by flying, desperately needing to get away, he used his other power, flying, but it was not enough. After being stuck there for 6 years, Andrew was contemplating suicide, when the island was attacked, and a riot occured. Andrew used the distraction to fly away. His only hope was to find others like him, for he did not know if anyone else had escaped during the riot.
Picture:
Pantheon of Giemar

Can you give me a link

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Picture:
Pantheon of Giemar

Well well well, if it isn't David Tennant.
I am Lawful Neutral

Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem

North America Inc
Powerbroker

Capitalizt

Postby North America Inc » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Slavaska wrote:
Picture:
Pantheon of Giemar

Well well well, if it isn't David Tennant.

Who?

Slavaska
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Slavaska » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:29 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:Well well well, if it isn't David Tennant.

Who?

An actor who played on several British shows, including Doctor Who.
I am Lawful Neutral

Old Anthem
Nationalist Anthem

Bering
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bering » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:30 pm

North America Inc wrote:
Slavaska wrote:Well well well, if it isn't David Tennant.

Who?

An English actor, most famous for playing the Tenth Doctor, he was also a bad guy in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

New Damien Vesper
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Damien Vesper » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Tag
Current Gov't: Dictatorship
DEFCON: 1 2 3 4 [5]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse