NATION

PASSWORD

Star Trek - The Shadowdancer [IC | Semi-Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Nathan rolled his yes. Really, all the grandstanding did nothing but annoy him at most. He glared at his crew, a touch less on Azara for her attempt to break the commotion. He hadn't said anything (particularly due to his foul mood regarding Bella), and partly because he wanted to see just how far the two men were going to take this. Nothing new and nothing he hadn't seen before. Shane was always trying to intimidate someone. One asshole looked strikingly similar to the next.

"First off," he spoke up, crossing his arms and leaning back against his chair, "It my sickbay. You're employed to maintain it and help the crew. Don't think otherwise. Second off," he glared at Sect, "don't think for a minute the Bajorans are a herd of sheep. Remember they fought off the Cardassians with less than what we have on this ship - a lot less.

"Now, I could care less what you two do on the station but in here you will learn to live with each other. You don't have to like each other but you damn well will work together as long as you're on this boat.

"Do I make myself clear?"

The rhomaio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The rhomaio » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:Nathan rolled his yes. Really, all the grandstanding did nothing but annoy him at most. He glared at his crew, a touch less on Azara for her attempt to break the commotion. He hadn't said anything (particularly due to his foul mood regarding Bella), and partly because he wanted to see just how far the two men were going to take this. Nothing new and nothing he hadn't seen before. Shane was always trying to intimidate someone. One asshole looked strikingly similar to the next.

"First off," he spoke up, crossing his arms and leaning back against his chair, "It my sickbay. You're employed to maintain it and help the crew. Don't think otherwise. Second off," he glared at Sect, "don't think for a minute the Bajorans are a herd of sheep. Remember they fought off the Cardassians with less than what we have on this ship - a lot less.

"Now, I could care less what you two do on the station but in here you will learn to live with each other. You don't have to like each other but you damn well will work together as long as you're on this boat.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Clear." Sect said. He sat back on his chair, and began to eat his soup.
He had learned much through this encounter. Sirco was excitable, easy to rile. Good for some hunters but a bad quality in a doctor. Azara was not one to be provoked, and would attempt to stop fights even at the loss of her dignity. The Alpha wished to keep a strong hold on his ship, despite saying the contrary. That was good, it was the same with his previous Alpha. But a true Alpha would have let them fight, and intervened if anything became life threatening in the bout. In this way, they could both learn from each other's fighting styles and hone themselves for the hunt.
Byzantine Nations! Come to your true home, Basileia ton Rhomaion! at Basileia ton Rhomaion
Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats… To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death." Manuel II
Sun Wukong wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Dogs are not NECESSARY for a society to function. We can easily envision a society without them that is safer and still livable.

Careful now. You just inadvertently argued for your own execution.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:49 pm

"Whatever."

Sirco tried kicking his feet up on the table to look rebellious. He couldn't even get them halfway there.

"...Right....uh...you know, you guys remind of some buddies in my first resistance cell. Jonis, Eitlen and Jinnis. Me and Jonis were at each others throats all the time. Sometimes we resolved it, sometimes we wound up kicking the crap out of each other. And since I was the only doctor there, I wound up having to patch both of us up. Every time we started in on each other, there would be Jinnis. Little slip of a thing she was. Barely poked past 5 feet tall. She'd always try and distract us or get in the way. And then there was Eitlen. Handsome son of a gun he was. Kept us in line to make sure we didn't kill each other after a bad day. And when we did fight, we got assigned to mess duty for the whole cell. Me and Jonis got stuck there so many times, we wound up learning to make the best Hasperat you've ever tasted."

He leaned back in his chair.

"Funny enough, Eitlen died first. Spoonhead shot him right in the head during an ambush. Jinnis went next. Stepped on some kind of landmine. Poor thing didn't have any place in a warzone. She was a painter by trade. Made a good portrait. Jonis of course went out like the showoff he was. When we found him, he was surrounded by 8 dead Spoonheads and was popped full of more holes than a block of earth cheese."

He pulled a Bajoran earring from his left pocket.

"Still carry his earring with me as a good luck charm. Saw me through more ambushes and fights than I can remember."

He stuffed it back in his pocket.

"So, Scales. What's your story? I've never seen one of whatever you are before. Where you come from?"
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Gibberan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gibberan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:40 am

Tiltjuice wrote:Her boots thudded solidly as she rejoined Will. "Sorry for all the unpleasantness," she said, matter-of-factly, tucking her pistol away in her waistband.

"Oh, that's all right..." he said, distractedly. "I'm not sure I even understood what was going on anyway." He gave a jokeful smirk back to her, to cover up the fact that he really hadn't comprehended what had been going on at all.

Ameriganastan wrote:"So, Scales. What's your story? I've never seen one of whatever you are before. Where you come from?"

"Space, or that's what he told me." commented Will, interjecting before Sectator got a chance to say anything. "A bit vague, odn't you think?" He walked over to a wall and leaned against it, trying to act more masculine than he really was. He saw this didn't work, however, and dropped the facade. "Sect, can't you be a bit more...specific?"
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his son in the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through himJohn 3:16-17

RP Name the Ambrosian Confederal Republic, or Ambrose
(you can still call me Gibbs)

Proud Esquarian!
(but also consider Kylaris)
Kassaran wrote:NSG, the one place where your opinion is the wrong one if it aint liberal enough for them... unless you're me, I'm well known for generally just despising human rights and the whole idea of entitlement.
Timothia wrote:My bad, I should have known better than to challenge the unchanging hive-mind of NSG. Won't happen again any time soon.

The rhomaio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The rhomaio » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:33 am

Ameriganastan wrote:"Whatever."

Sirco tried kicking his feet up on the table to look rebellious. He couldn't even get them halfway there.

"...Right....uh...you know, you guys remind of some buddies in my first resistance cell. Jonis, Eitlen and Jinnis. Me and Jonis were at each others throats all the time. Sometimes we resolved it, sometimes we wound up kicking the crap out of each other. And since I was the only doctor there, I wound up having to patch both of us up. Every time we started in on each other, there would be Jinnis. Little slip of a thing she was. Barely poked past 5 feet tall. She'd always try and distract us or get in the way. And then there was Eitlen. Handsome son of a gun he was. Kept us in line to make sure we didn't kill each other after a bad day. And when we did fight, we got assigned to mess duty for the whole cell. Me and Jonis got stuck there so many times, we wound up learning to make the best Hasperat you've ever tasted."

He leaned back in his chair.

"Funny enough, Eitlen died first. Spoonhead shot him right in the head during an ambush. Jinnis went next. Stepped on some kind of landmine. Poor thing didn't have any place in a warzone. She was a painter by trade. Made a good portrait. Jonis of course went out like the showoff he was. When we found him, he was surrounded by 8 dead Spoonheads and was popped full of more holes than a block of earth cheese."

He pulled a Bajoran earring from his left pocket.

"Still carry his earring with me as a good luck charm. Saw me through more ambushes and fights than I can remember."

He stuffed it back in his pocket.

"So, Scales. What's your story? I've never seen one of whatever you are before. Where you come from?"

Gibberan wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:Her boots thudded solidly as she rejoined Will. "Sorry for all the unpleasantness," she said, matter-of-factly, tucking her pistol away in her waistband.

"Oh, that's all right..." he said, distractedly. "I'm not sure I even understood what was going on anyway." He gave a jokeful smirk back to her, to cover up the fact that he really hadn't comprehended what had been going on at all.

Ameriganastan wrote:"So, Scales. What's your story? I've never seen one of whatever you are before. Where you come from?"

"Space, or that's what he told me." commented Will, interjecting before Sectator got a chance to say anything. "A bit vague, odn't you think?" He walked over to a wall and leaned against it, trying to act more masculine than he really was. He saw this didn't work, however, and dropped the facade. "Sect, can't you be a bit more...specific?"

"I'm a hunter... I hunt." Sectator said without looking up from his bowl. He glanced up from his meal, taking their silence as his answer was unsatisfactory.
"I was born on a ship, my people have no homeworld." As it should be, a planet gives unnecessary attachments, they latch you down, and are only useful as hunting ground. After a brief pause he started up again. "I go where the prey goes, there is little else to tell."
Byzantine Nations! Come to your true home, Basileia ton Rhomaion! at Basileia ton Rhomaion
Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats… To convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any other means of threatening a person with death." Manuel II
Sun Wukong wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Dogs are not NECESSARY for a society to function. We can easily envision a society without them that is safer and still livable.

Careful now. You just inadvertently argued for your own execution.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:51 am

"Part of how I made my way out here before I joined up with you guys. My cousin-defense attorney-helped me get off Earth after a run-in with a few Security types. After that, I owed him, so I pay him back by helping some of his clients hide out if they're about to be found guilty."

Arelle shrugged. "In this case, the man I just dealt with is the one who supplied explosives to me for my insurance fraud business, once upon a time. I'd set incendiary charges on request, and poof. It's fun, too. I could probably do about as well as one of Sirco's old friends. A girl has to have some hobbies. And that's truth, Scales," she rejoined in answer to Sect's last statement. "But prey comes in a lot of shapes and sizes and forms. Speaking of which, Skipper...I had to drop a couple of Nausicaans in the hallway outside Airlock 33. Will whoever runs this place throw a fit?"
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Part of how I made my way out here before I joined up with you guys. My cousin-defense attorney-helped me get off Earth after a run-in with a few Security types. After that, I owed him, so I pay him back by helping some of his clients hide out if they're about to be found guilty."

Arelle shrugged. "In this case, the man I just dealt with is the one who supplied explosives to me for my insurance fraud business, once upon a time. I'd set incendiary charges on request, and poof. It's fun, too. I could probably do about as well as one of Sirco's old friends. A girl has to have some hobbies. And that's truth, Scales," she rejoined in answer to Sect's last statement. "But prey comes in a lot of shapes and sizes and forms. Speaking of which, Skipper...I had to drop a couple of Nausicaans in the hallway outside Airlock 33. Will whoever runs this place throw a fit?"

"Which makes me wonder what you all see while you're here," Nathan said lightly with a nod. While he was aware of some details to his two older crewmembers, this was about as much a revelation to him about Arelle as Sirco's or Sect. Needless to say he hadn't exactly been the warmest individual to get to know since he hired any of them. Will was the oldest member currently and the two of them hardly knew each other. Anais would cluck her tongue at the sight of that, so would Bella and Dan.

"As for the station," he gave a rare small smile and shook his head. "Sharmekor may be a little cleaner but it's not less lawless. The one running it would thank you most likely for wasting it or shrug and move on so no, we don't have anything to worry about."

Unless they belonged to Therlin.

Well shit.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 pm

"The guy who runs it isn't against a good old-fashioned con game, right? Cause this place looks rife with suckers.

He drummed his fingers on the table.

"Maybe a simple shell game. Charge for an "immunization" to "That new bug that's going around". Play the 'I injured myself and demand payment' job. I think I got a fake ear in my supplies. Just gotta find some establishment with a lot of sharp objects..."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:15 pm

"Good enough, then," Arelle said, crossing her legs. It looked elegant for a second, almost an echo of the person she was raised to be and might have become.

"That sounds good," she began to reply to Sirco, about to ask him if she could join in. Nathan's expression change stopped her, though. The vanishing of the smile was stark.

"Skipper, that didn't really look very comforting. Anything I should know?" Her hand dove to the pocket of her jumpsuit for her PADD.
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Good enough, then," Arelle said, crossing her legs. It looked elegant for a second, almost an echo of the person she was raised to be and might have become.

"That sounds good," she began to reply to Sirco, about to ask him if she could join in. Nathan's expression change stopped her, though. The vanishing of the smile was stark.

"Skipper, that didn't really look very comforting. Anything I should know?" Her hand dove to the pocket of her jumpsuit for her PADD.

Nathan didn't say anything immediately, simply picking up his cup of coffee that he had replicated along with his dinner; it had sat forgotten for awhile was lukewarm. Taking a gulp, he contemplated if Arelle's notice warranted further looking in. It would serve Bella right if he didn't; simply go about his way and not look back. Unfortunately for him, he wasn't all that heartless and somewhere in him actually sighed for what he was about to ask of Arelle, "Yeah actually. Bella's pretty damn good at operating the computers but dealing with shady types has never been her strong suit, especially dangerous types. Those two nausicaans you dusted earlier, see if you can find any information about them. Affiliates, employers, that sorta thing. I'm probably basing my hunch on paranoia... ya never know. Let me know what you find."

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 am

"Aw, Captain Straightlace is spooked."

Sirco hopped up from his chair. Or tried to anyway. His first attempt sent him right back in the thing. So he got up a tad slower the second time.

"Quit getting your bells jingled over nothing. Nausican muscle is a dime-a-dozen. They could work for the Orion Syndicate and I doubt killing them would get anyone mad."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:32 am

Ameriganastan wrote:"Aw, Captain Straightlace is spooked."

Sirco hopped up from his chair. Or tried to anyway. His first attempt sent him right back in the thing. So he got up a tad slower the second time.

"Quit getting your bells jingled over nothing. Nausican muscle is a dime-a-dozen. They could work for the Orion Syndicate and I doubt killing them would get anyone mad."

Nathan perked his eyebrow and glanced over at Sirco. He liked the doctor, definitely a different personality to his crew - old and new, but there was a fine line between candid and insufferable and the grumpy vet bordered on the latter more so now. Particularly where Bella was concerned. It just wasn't his business to know, and who was he to assume otherwise?

"Captain's prerogative," Nathan said curtly. He turned to Arelle with a nod, "See what you can find out about those two thugs."

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:15 pm

"Don't have to tell me...three times. We shouldn't stick around here long after this, though."

Even as she tapped commands into the PADD, she reflected. Sirco had probably faced down a lot worse than a bunch of Nausicaans, and that explained his dismissal of them. The Skipper seemed unusually spooked as time passed, though - not that she could blame him, given what she'd left behind. The device whirred as it processed what she was doing. Old-fashioned, but still very, very effective.

>>> async exec
start
openc->LCARS(`UTOPLN\MARS\FLTSEC`, [INTERNAL]*-CHI-11-INDIGO)
alertgrp Nausicaan
alertgrp Sharmekor
end
exec all_

Results filled the screen and she held the microcomputer out for the others to see, highlighting one record at the very top and one a third of the way down from it. They expanded to fill the screen, displacing the others. "And here we are...One is a pirate and merc and the most interesting thing about him is he ran with a group of Breen for a while. The other popped onto Starfleet Security's sensors about three months ago when he started playing muscle for someone called Therlin. There's no direct link from the Nausicaan's profile, though."
mumblemumblemumble

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Don't have to tell me...three times. We shouldn't stick around here long after this, though."

Even as she tapped commands into the PADD, she reflected. Sirco had probably faced down a lot worse than a bunch of Nausicaans, and that explained his dismissal of them. The Skipper seemed unusually spooked as time passed, though - not that she could blame him, given what she'd left behind. The device whirred as it processed what she was doing. Old-fashioned, but still very, very effective.

>>> async exec
start
openc->LCARS(`UTOPLN\MARS\FLTSEC`, [INTERNAL]*-CHI-11-INDIGO)
alertgrp Nausicaan
alertgrp Sharmekor
end
exec all_

Results filled the screen and she held the microcomputer out for the others to see, highlighting one record at the very top and one a third of the way down from it. They expanded to fill the screen, displacing the others. "And here we are...One is a pirate and merc and the most interesting thing about him is he ran with a group of Breen for a while. The other popped onto Starfleet Security's sensors about three months ago when he started playing muscle for someone called Therlin. There's no direct link from the Nausicaan's profile, though."

"Hmm, well..." Nathan said with a deepening frown. It didn't link Bella unless Therlin was privy to her past. That would play issues if it did and while he was all for not seeing her good-for-nothing hide shot down by a crime lord; he didn't want her on board either.

Dancer, though, piped up. Should I warn her? It chirped out in a very quiet, very serious tone.

He shrugged and the ship bleeped in response, no doubt sending the missive Bella's way. He didn't pay it any mind nor felt the inclination to ask ask exactly what 'Dancer had actually sent in the message, figuring it would be enough to convey the possible issues if Therlin ever came questioning Bella. He took his mug and gripped it with both hands, leaning back against the counter.

"We should be getting a new cargo load within the hour. We need to get back in space and our next destination takes us to the far edges of the demilitarized zone. However, you guys know the Maquis and the Cardassian work everywhere so we're going to have to keep our eyes sharp. I know a little bit on Cardassian tech, but Maquis tactics are a whole different field, so I'll be deferring to you guys a bit on what to look for. This is a quick drop, we've got the cargo, they've got payment: simple, no questions, hard credits. Any particular questions you guys might have?"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:36 pm

"I uh...I may know a few shortcuts in that particular area."

Contrary to his dismissal of the dead Nausicans, Sirco was suddenly acting sketchy at the mention of the DMZ.

"I have...experience in that area. Nothing illicit of course. No way. Just a few odd bits of info I picked up from some old friends. Who also have no illicit connections. So don't ask. If you wanna avoid the Spoonheads, I can get you a safe route. Gonna cost me almost all the favors I have left to call in though."
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:"I uh...I may now a few shortcuts in that particular area."

Contrary to his dismissal of the dead Nausicans, Sirco was suddenly acting sketchy at the mention of the DMZ.

"I have...experience in that area. Nothing illicit of course. No way. Just a few odd bits of info I picked up from some old friends. Who also have no illicit connections. So don't ask. If you wanna avoid the Spoonheads, I can get you a safe route. Gonna cost me almost all the favors I have left to call in though."

"No, don't do that, we shouldn't waste your contacts so quickly. Keep them, but what we actually would need is to avoid any Maquis or Cardassians on this run. Even Starfleet patrols if they're near the edges this far out. Problem being is that these colonist are neutral and haven't really been.. shall we say... 'discovered', by any faction. They've gone through extraordinary lengths to keep themselves silent and paying a ton to remain anonymous. What I would need is actually your knowledge in avoiding detection from Cardassians and Maquis, which is tricky on itself. This is where your past knowledge on Cardassians would come in handy Sirco. As for you Sect," he looked up at the Hirogen, "I'm not sure if you've had prior exposure to either groups, but I'd rather have all eyes on this to slip in, out and as little noise as possible. Thoughts on how we can accomplish this?"

The question was for all of them and Nathan sat his coffee mug into the replicator for a fresh one. Best to get to work now than running on the fly at the last minute.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:34 pm

"I don't know. Those two know more than I do on this. I only have knowledge about Cardies, and only second-hand; Doc would be a better source. On the other hand, if you need something broken into somewhere down the line, I can help out with that. It doesn't sound like that would come up, though."

Arelle sat back and thought a bit. "What kind of sensors are we dealing with, as far as the Cardies and the Maquis go? Azara, do you know?"
mumblemumblemumble

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:27 am

Azara shook her head apologetically. "It's a region I've gone out of my way to avoid. Studied their integral systems a bit on Coridan, but we never looked at their sensors. That was an extra-credit module I never took," she grimaced. "I've heard that their stuff is a bit subpar, though, and I've never heard anything good of the old installations on DS9. I figure masking our warp signature should be enough for Cardassian sensors, as long as you've never had a run-in with the authorities. I can mess with the plasma injectors and shield harmonics, too, to cover our ion trail, if it'll help."
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:24 pm

"If we do get spotted by the Spoonheads though, we're gonna need to grease a few palms."

Sirco tapped his fingers on his cane.

"Cardis are loyal to the state, but they're also greedy sons a bitches. It would be smart to have a nice sized bribe stored away for an emergency. And just pray we don't run into Audnes Makbar. I hear he's assigned to that region. And the only bribes he takes are of the...carnal nature."

He glanced at Azara.

"And he has a thing for Trill women."
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:25 pm

In the time that Sirco had looked away to drum his cane, Arelle had disappeared from the table, leaving her mug spinning on the table.

Or so it seemed, until the creaking of a bar stool drew their attention. Sawdust floated lazily through the air, some fresh and falling off the legs as they tumbled up, then down into Arelle's waiting hands, then up again.

"Well, isn't it just a shame that our not-so-clean green skin is gone with the wind?" Arelle caught one of the two legs as it came down, switched it to her off hand, and caught the other one in her left hand. Then she took a graceless seat on the floor that belied every day of the "aristocratic" upbringing she'd been given, propping her feet up on the half-demolished bipod stool. "If we do run into him, can I kill him? Or at least burn his office?"
mumblemumblemumble

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse