NATION

PASSWORD

Cielos Luz {IC|Sign-up in OOC}

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Burning Sun
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Burning Sun » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Faal Lot Himdah wrote:Lord Henrik
Zale, Discheheim Empire

"Enter." A voice said behind the door. Once Calliope walked into the room she would see a vast collection of books, and sitting down at a chair to the far corner of the room was a single man. He was bald, his only hair being that of his thin eyebrows and scrawny beard. He was probably about fifty something years old.

"Welcome to my study. I am Lord Henrik and you would be?" He asked as he put down a book.

Burgera Blarmond, Empress of Discheheim
Discheheim, Discheheim Empire

"Wait... They have attacked Ailianthum?" She said in surprise, "That's bad. Very bad. Those names I have never heard...."

She took a breath, "You two. I was going to suggest going to see the Observers, but that doesn't sound ideal. I want you two to go and spread the word, find more Celestials. Bring them here."

Now, März was perfectly fine with finding other Celestials. On the other hand, working with this guy to find other Celestials...

Hey, you never know. Flamboyant clothes and overly superior attitude aside, he might actually turn out to be really nice. And hedgehogs might actually be able to fly, and heck, maybe the demons really were returning. Only one way to find out...

Turning towards him for the first time, März decided to, at the very least, figure out some important character traits and thereby determine how to screw with him the most. To start, a simple question: "So then, you ARE a Celestial after all?"
"All that we see or seem/Is but a dream within a dream" - Poe
TBS, M.D | Founder of the Mechanics' Guild | EST 9-9
because my self-esteem is so low
TriStates wrote:+100 Tri-Points
Khasinkonia wrote:
The Burning Sun wrote:I posted. Just in case it gets buried by the depressing duo over there.

I award you ten points for the nickname. Which will buy you...
more posts from the duo
Royal Brownie PointsTM
Atlannia wrote:Mmm it's not looking good I'm afraid, the purple haired goth loli next to a sweatervest wearing bishonen portends financial strife and the double archery chick is a rare sign predicting the death of someone close to you, I'm sorry.
That'll be $32.99
All the logic

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse