NATION

PASSWORD

Full blown invasion 1

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Which unit is the best

Poll ended at Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:13 pm

L3 Communications
No votes
Reformed Britannia
88%
Huntarion
No votes
UberWeegeeia
No votes
Justorica
13%

Total votes : 8

Artarnia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Full blown invasion 1

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:47 am

Lets see how prepared you really are

episode one.

you are minding your own business then this happens, a entire invasion force attacks one of your cities, who are the attackers? me. the question is of course, how prepared are you for a full scale invasion from the Artarnian Republic, why are we attacking, well it is the same thing, you did something that Broke the code, and that code is hurt and we are going to fix it.
A small idea of our fleet. the smallest is around 123,564,976,746,456,800,908,145,827,000 ships.
remember we have a entire arm full of advanced and powerful soldiers.

fill in the sheet.
Unit Name:
Training:
Armour:
Extra Equipment:
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+):
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters):
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters):
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters):
Explosive Weapons:
Vehicles (5 max):
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used):
X-factor:
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.):
Unit tactics:

after I see your sheet I will tell you If you survive, I promise to be none Biased and promise to stay on that statement.
note: it isn't that hard, The Empire could send us back.
Last edited by Artarnia on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Frelinpa
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Frelinpa » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 am

Why are you so over sensitive about that god dang code of yours?
I mean do you think any one has the fruit to fight you?
ya some nations have the fire power to make it a stand still but i mean 123,564,976,746,456,800,908,145,827,000 ships. really?
Can any body take this challenge.

The Huntarions
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Huntarions » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:11 am

Geese you cheat.

Unit Name:63 squad
Training:advanced
Armour:high powered assault suits and the squad leader is in a power suit.
Extra Equipment:Goggles, radios.
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+):Hunter plasma carbine
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters):Hunter assault Plasma blaster
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters):mini crossbow
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters):dagger
Explosive Weapons:HIPE
Vehicles (5 max):A Hunter power frigate.
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used):300 (its going to be like that) all.
X-factor:
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.):Ack pass.
Unit tactics: ? didn't think about it yet.

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:17 am

Good lord Hunter is skewed.

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 am

Read my sig.

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:23 am

Wanjestay wrote:Read my sig.

you know as soon as you go near his territory you are skewed, Plus how long would it take you to get to a arm that is across yours, earths. Plus if so he isn't afraid to just send a Veslor bomb (planet buster) and kill my sister planet. plus can any of these things handle plasma? can they break stranodine covered Power suits with energy shields.
Last edited by Valkhera on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:49 am

Unit Name: Super laser men from spaaaaaace
Training: Master Chief + Navy SEALs + Chuck Norris + FAL
Armour: Super Quadrinium Admantium exoskeleton with jetpack and turbolaser hand cannons
Extra Equipment: Plasma relay phase energy shields that can stop all metal projectiles and heat from explosions, too.
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+): Quadnium powered plasma phase cannon
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters): Plasma pulse laser assault rifle
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters): Plasma lightning shotgun
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): Power fist (Fist with energy and plasma wrapped around it to punch through Abrams armour)
Explosive Weapons: Backpack mounted nuclear rocket launchers and nuclear AA missiles
Vehicles (5 max): 5 Imperial Star Destroyers
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): 2,000,000 soldiers, and all of them have those weapons, and also Imperial Star Destroyer support with laser cannons and oktopus sub.
X-factor: Oktopus Kannonen
Terrain of your nation: Island
Unit tactics: Swarm the enemy and get close to use power fists and shotguns. Powered armour and shields will stop almost all attacks except high powered laser or other power fists.

Picture:

Last edited by L3 Communications on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:00 am

L3 Communications wrote:Unit Name: Super laser men from spaaaaaace
Armour: Super Quadrinium Admantium exoskeleton with jetpack and turbolaser hand cannons
Extra Equipment: Plasma relay phase energy shields that can stop all metal projectiles and heat from explosions, too.
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): Power fist (Fist with energy and plasma wrapped around it to punch through Abrams armour)
Explosive Weapons: Backpack mounted nuclear rocket launchers and nuclear AA missiles
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): 2,000,000 soldiers, and all of them have those weapons, and also Imperial Star Destroyer support with laser cannons and oktopus sub.
Unit tactics: Swarm the enemy and get close to use power fists and shotguns. Powered armour and shields will stop almost all attacks except high powered laser or other power fists.

Picture:

lordy lord, be realistic on the training and Armour. as for the tactics does the fact that a brute can bend a car, with a power suit he is stronger, and add in stranodine it his blood stream makes his entire body tire much slower.I think Artarnia should explain, were ever he is.

Wanjestay
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wanjestay » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:01 am

Valkhera wrote:

you know as soon as you go near his territory you are skewed, Plus how long would it take you to get to a arm that is across yours, earths. Plus if so he isn't afraid to just send a Veslor bomb (planet buster) and kill my sister planet. plus can any of these things handle plasma? can they break stranodine covered Power suits with energy shields.

we're ft so we've got all the usual ft stuff as well. tbh the op sounds like godmoding. how can he afford fleets with billions of ships, etc?

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:02 am

Valkhera wrote:lordy lord, be realistic on the training and Armour. as for the tactics does the fact that a brute can bend a car, with a power suit he is stronger, and add in stranodine it his blood stream makes his entire body tire much slower.I think Artarnia should explain, were ever he is.

No I'm just trying to match Artarnia.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Valkhera
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkhera » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 am

Wanjestay wrote:
Valkhera wrote:

we're ft so we've got all the usual ft stuff as well. tbh the op sounds like godmoding. how can he afford fleets with billions of ships, etc?

he used the stupid Surtog races as slaves and used their rare coins for money, that and All members pitched in because we all agreed that Artarnia is the big daddy around the republic. if you follow the form we will see your fate.

p.s: the nation gave up and just made them, it was legal in the code.

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 am

The Huntarions wrote:Geese you cheat.

Unit Name:63 squad
Training:advanced
Armour:high powered assault suits and the squad leader is in a power suit.
Extra Equipment:Goggles, radios.
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+):Hunter plasma carbine
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters):Hunter assault Plasma blaster
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters):mini crossbow
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters):dagger
Explosive Weapons:HIPE
Vehicles (5 max):A Hunter power frigate.
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used):300 (its going to be like that) all.
X-factor:
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.):Ack pass.
Unit tactics: ? didn't think about it yet.

Your squad runs away and we shoot them, take over and rule you. think about your unit first Hunter, still a good Idea.

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am

Valkhera wrote:
Wanjestay wrote:
Valkhera wrote:

he used the stupid Surtog races as slaves and used their rare coins for money, that and All members pitched in because we all agreed that Artarnia is the big daddy around the republic. if you follow the form we will see your fate.

p.s: the nation gave up and just made them, it was legal in the code.

yep, those stupid monkey's didn't see it comping.

also Valkhera, you don't need to defend me, they will be looked at in a bit I am working on something.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Founded: Jul 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 am

Unit Name: John Marston
Training: He has been an outlaw his entire life, also he is an utter badass
Armour: What are you kidding me?
Extra Equipment: Lasso
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+): Carcano Rifle
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters): 1894 Wichester
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters): 1873 Peacemaker revolver
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): Bowie Knife
Explosive Weapons: 5 sticks of dynamite
Vehicles (5 max): uuuh, his horse, Saffy, I guess.
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): 1
X-factor: Badassery and amazing accuracy and firing speed.
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.): Semi-desert
Unit tactics: Resourceful, opportunistic, and hard-core determination.
Tipper mc Westy's Graphics
East Fancainia: I want to go to her house and scream "You aint got no pancake mix!" just to see if they're Christians or not.
Olthar: It doesn't need bullets. All your enemies will simply commit suicide upon witnessing the awesomeness of the silenced knife.
Krytenia: Sleep first, post later.
Nobel Hobos: What I don't understand is why a chicken can't just cross a damn road without every man and his dog questioning its motives.
Gauthier:The only thing higher than the rent... is Charlie Sheen.
Fibbleites: Trying to do anything on there was like playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the bullet.
San Pellegrino Romana: Let's make Hayaba puppets.

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:22 am

L3 Communications wrote:Unit Name: Super laser men from spaaaaaace

Picture:

Make it not as weird and I will see want I can do, all of the other stuff is good and a challenge, I can't write the fight if you don't fix it how ever.

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 am

The Western Reaches wrote:Image
Unit Name: John Marston
Training: He has been an outlaw his entire life, also he is an utter badass
Armour: What are you kidding me?
Extra Equipment: Lasso
Long Range Weapons (700 meters+): Carcano Rifle
Medium Range Weapons (200-700 meters): 1894 Wichester
Short Range Weapons (10-200 meters): 1873 Peacemaker revolver
Melee Weapons (less than 10 meters): Bowie Knife
Explosive Weapons: 5 sticks of dynamite
Vehicles (5 max): uuuh, his horse, Saffy, I guess.
Force (number of soldiers, and how many weapons will be used): 1
X-factor: Badassery and amazing accuracy and firing speed.
Terrain of your nation (jungle, plains, cities, etc.): Semi-desert
Unit tactics: Resourceful, opportunistic, and hard-core determination.

He rides up and aims his weapon and shoots, the primitive weapon dosent even hurt a trooper, the trooper aims a plasma weapon and kills the outlaw.

If you gave him our tech he will most Likely kill some men.
Last edited by Artarnia on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:26 am

I believe you just god modded against John Marston. John Marston would take down about half your fleet before they killed him.
East Fancainia: I want to go to her house and scream "You aint got no pancake mix!" just to see if they're Christians or not.
Olthar: It doesn't need bullets. All your enemies will simply commit suicide upon witnessing the awesomeness of the silenced knife.
Nobel Hobos: What I don't understand is why a chicken can't just cross a damn road without every man and his dog questioning its motives.
Fibbleites: Trying to do anything on there was like playing Russian Roulette and hoping for the bullet.

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 am

The Western Reaches wrote:I believe you just god modded against John Marston. John Marston would take down about half your fleet before they killed him.

I believe you are crazy.

a Out law vs A Alien Race that a spent time making a name for itself in the galaxy. bullets vs plasma? no armor vs power suits, Energy Shields, and Stranodine. John Marston is awesome but he can't win that fight.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:31 am

Artarnia wrote:
The Western Reaches wrote:I believe you just god modded against John Marston. John Marston would take down about half your fleet before they killed him.

I believe you are crazy.

a Out law vs A Alien Race that a spent time making a name for itself in the galaxy. bullets vs plasma? no armor vs power suits, Energy Shields, and Stranodine. John Marston is awesome but he can't win that fight.

Come on man take a joke and do what SHOULD have happened. :P

The Karari
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Karari » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 am

easy my butt, those stupid monkey's had to exist.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:47 am

Artarnia wrote:A Alien Race that a spent time making a name for itself in the galaxy.

You have 30 posts, I'm not sure you have that much of a name, you can always RP like you are the top gun but people won't take that style seriously unless you have a bigger post count or are actually really well known. Who the hell in their right mind would RP if their enemy's small fleet contains a Fagillian ships? Anyway the extreme organization and space it would take to support those sort of numbers is immense, so unless you have hive-mind or something that unilaterally has power over everything (Like in Ender's Game), then your population would surely have split into factions or republics.
The amount of habitable planets you would be consuming to keep your fleet space-worthy is also unimaginable, you would literally have more systems than "The Grox" in Spore, and trust me they have about 1,000 systems, and they can naturally survive without an atmosphere.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to your numbers, of course you do. I'm just saying that there are some clever explanations needed in your factbook or wiki or whatever you have.

Central World Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Central World Alliance » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 am

:bow:
It's not illegal it's only frowned upon by most countries.
AWESOME!
I Came to Play
Immune to Fear
My Map http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn20 ... dAllia.png

Artarnia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Artarnia » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 am

The Western Reaches wrote:
Artarnia wrote:A Alien Race that a spent time making a name for itself in the galaxy.

You have 30 posts, I'm not sure you have that much of a name, you can always RP like you are the top gun but people won't take that style seriously unless you have a bigger post count or are actually really well known. Who the hell in their right mind would RP if their enemy's small fleet contains a Fagillian ships? Anyway the extreme organization and space it would take to support those sort of numbers is immense, so unless you have hive-mind or something that unilaterally has power over everything (Like in Ender's Game), then your population would surely have split into factions or republics.
The amount of habitable planets you would be consuming to keep your fleet space-worthy is also unimaginable, you would literally have more systems than "The Grox" in Spore, and trust me they have about 1,000 systems, and they can naturally survive without an atmosphere.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to your numbers, of course you do. I'm just saying that there are some clever explanations needed in your factbook or wiki or whatever you have.

like all of my friends we are here to expand on what we did in spore. and I am working on the fact book. Valkhera has one though.

The Western Reaches
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Western Reaches » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 am

Well I'm here to eat cookies and kick butt as John Marston, and Unilisia stole all my cookies...

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:17 am

GODMOD I REFUSE TO RP WITH YOUUUUUU DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information