NATION

PASSWORD

Neo Ausozera Regional Sign-up(OPEN)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Fronsland wrote:
Fronsland wrote:
Ausozera Regional Application

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Elective Monarchy of Fronsland
Official Population:1,450,000,000
Demonym: Fronslandish
Description of Nation's History: In the year 1066 the many Fronslandish duchies united under one flag, the white, blue and yellow tricolor. The united country then held a election (no peasants) and elected King Ferdinand van Haarlem as king of Fronsland. the van Haarlem dynasty ruled Fronsland from 1066 to 1344 when King Friedrich I Adler came to power, the Adler dynasty has ruled Fronsland since 1344. In the year 1445 Fronsland conqured the island of Lafayette.
RP Sample(Short story will work as well): You people know who I am.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Elective Monarchy
Head of State: King Lucas II Adler
Head of Government: King Lucas II Adler
Political Ideology: Moderate Conservatism
GDP: 70 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: 48,275

Military

Total Military Personnel:7,200,000
Active Military Personnel: 2,520,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 4,680,000

by sending this application, you agree by all terms set by the region and also agree that you are okay with your nation being possibly altered due to the regions lore and history

Edit.

Your GDP needs to scaled down a little by a few trillion.

Moscecor wrote:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: Republic of Moscecor
Official Population: 86.20 Million
Demonym: Moscecorian
Description of Nation's History: Centuries ago, in 1112, a Moscecorian leader gathered ethnic Moscecorian's, converging them into a nation. The leaders name was Menvi Mandellian III, and his forces successfully populated most of Horseback island.

In the 1650's-1670's Moscecor started to conquer and colonize the mainland. As they conquered it a minority which was slightly Moscecorian from the mainland helped prepare them against a nation named Turkabajir. The small minority was granted their native land to keep in return for further help. As Moscecor continued to combat Turkabajir the Turkbajir's were forced to move to a different island, Horsehead. Moscecor than advanced before undergoing a few small revolts and a civil war and now were here.
RP Sample(Short story will work as well): viewtopic.phpb?f=5&t=326687&start=11775 (Project Warfighter)

Government Information

Type of Governance: Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: PM Helghi
Head of Government: PM Helghi
Political Ideology: Capitalism? (Pigism...)
GDP: N/A plz
GDP Per Capita: N/A Plez

Military

Total Military Personnel: 950,000
Active Military Personnel: 253,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 697,000

by sending this application, you agree by all terms set by the region and also agree that you are okay with your nation being possibly altered due to the regions lore and history

You need to have a GDP, fam. Can't accept your app unless you have one.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Fronsland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fronsland » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:52 pm

Fronsland wrote:

General Information

Official Population:1,150,000,000
Description of Nation's History: In the year 1066 the many Fronslandish duchies united under one flag, the white, blue and yellow tricolor. The united country then held a election (no peasants) and elected King Ferdinand van Haarlem as king of Fronsland. the van Haarlem dynasty ruled Fronsland from 1066 to 1344 when King Friedrich I Adler came to power, the Adler dynasty has ruled Fronsland since 1344. In the year 1445 Fronsland conqured the island of Lafayette.

Government Information

GDP: 50 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: 43,478

Military

Edit #2
Proud founding member of the Union of Sovereign States
Member of the Anoran Union
Iron Will Alliance

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Esgonia, your new flag gives me diabetes
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Urran wrote:Esgonia, your new flag gives me diabetes

Whaaaaaa~~~~
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:18 am

Fronsland wrote:
Fronsland wrote:

General Information

Official Population:1,150,000,000

Government Information

GDP: 50 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: 43,478

Military

Edit #2

Accepted

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:55 pm

Esgonia wrote:
Urran wrote:Esgonia, your new flag gives me diabetes

Whaaaaaa~~~~

I got the new fire emblem games. Maid is apparently a class of warrior.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Hullo. Donnerland encouraged me to write up one of these:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Congreveopian Republic
Official Population: ≈500,000,000
Demonym: Congreveopian
Description of Nation's History: Congreveopia arose from a puppet state created by the nation of Exantos in the early twentieth century when changing international political climates and unrest in the Congreveopian region caused maintaining an empire of its current size to be untenable. The government installed when Congreveopia was declared an independent nation was an obvious proxy for the Exantonian monarchy, and gradually devolved from original promises of eventual democracy into a hereditary dictatorship in the following decades.

In 1956, the population of Congreveopia rebelled, and, following a three-year civil war that neighbouring nations forced Exantos to avoid intervening in, Congreveopia’s old government was ousted and the current government formed.

Congreveopia then entered a period of reckless economic boom fueled by an inrush of foreign investment following the removal of the old corrupt government. This economic boom was moderated by smart fiscal and monetary policy by the government, including a high tax rate that built up a healthy national budget surplus.

Going into the 1970s, Congreveopia’s boom began to turn into a recession as investors sobered up and people woke up to the wasteland that the formerly resource-rich north of the country had become. The government lept on this as an opportunity, starting an incredibly aggressive campaign of spending on all aspects of the nation from infrastructure and defense to education and ecological conservation, and by the end of the decade Congreveopia’s economy was floating steadily on a mountain of government debt.

The 1980s saw a minor economic boom as the economy profited from the new infrastructure and foreign investors as a whole returned, confidence boosted by the limited impact of the mild recession of the '70s on Congreveopian business. In this decade, the government paid off most of its debts, aided slightly by some deliberate inflation by the nation’s central bank.

The first half of the '90s saw a period of economic turmoil as the economy shrank again, but the government hesitated to increase spending, worried by its prior experiences with national debt and unwilling to lose their small budget surplus. This period was the worst recession of modern Congreveopia to date.

In 1994, the current President was elected and began a new aggressive campaign of spending targeted at a restructuring of the economy from agriculture and manufacturing towards more high-tech and service industries, capitalizing on the human capital investment made in the '70s. Gradually, the economy began to recover as the nation entered the twenty-first century. In 2007, the government began a shift towards more contractionary economic policy as the economy fully recovered and beyond to expand past normal levels.

Congreveopia today is characterized by a booming high-tech industry along with a diverse array of other healthy sectors. The central bank is deliberately maintaining an unnaturally high interest rate, and the government taxes above normal levels to curb the ongoing boom in the market. Congreveopia has an extremely modern military and uses it and other tools to actively and unashamedly to meddle in the affairs of other nations, usually to mutual benefit. The government currently is paying off a small amount of international debt, and the currency is slightly overvalued relative to the NSD.

RP Sample(Short story will work as well): Cry havoc and unleash the airships of betrayal

Government Information

Type of Governance: Constitutional Representative Democracy
Head of State: President William Congreve
Head of Government: President William Congreve
Political Ideology: Liberalist
GDP: ≈32 trillion NSD
GDP Per Capita: ≈64,000 NSD

Military

Total Military Personnel: ≈1,500,000
Active Military Personnel: ≈800,000
Reserve Military Personnel: ≈700,000

"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh hey, neat. Before you get accepted, there's one thing I just want to inform you of.

"You are no longer in control. FAP is the one in control now."

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:47 pm

Congreveopia wrote:Hullo. Donnerland encouraged me to write up one of these:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Congreveopian Republic
Official Population: ≈500,000,000
Demonym: Congreveopian
Description of Nation's History: Congreveopia arose from a puppet state created by the nation of Exantos in the early twentieth century when changing international political climates and unrest in the Congreveopian region caused maintaining an empire of its current size to be untenable. The government installed when Congreveopia was declared an independent nation was an obvious proxy for the Exantonian monarchy, and gradually devolved from original promises of eventual democracy into a hereditary dictatorship in the following decades.

In 1956, the population of Congreveopia rebelled, and, following a three-year civil war that neighbouring nations forced Exantos to avoid intervening in, Congreveopia’s old government was ousted and the current government formed.

Congreveopia then entered a period of reckless economic boom fueled by an inrush of foreign investment following the removal of the old corrupt government. This economic boom was moderated by smart fiscal and monetary policy by the government, including a high tax rate that built up a healthy national budget surplus.

Going into the 1970s, Congreveopia’s boom began to turn into a recession as investors sobered up and people woke up to the wasteland that the formerly resource-rich north of the country had become. The government lept on this as an opportunity, starting an incredibly aggressive campaign of spending on all aspects of the nation from infrastructure and defense to education and ecological conservation, and by the end of the decade Congreveopia’s economy was floating steadily on a mountain of government debt.

The 1980s saw a minor economic boom as the economy profited from the new infrastructure and foreign investors as a whole returned, confidence boosted by the limited impact of the mild recession of the '70s on Congreveopian business. In this decade, the government paid off most of its debts, aided slightly by some deliberate inflation by the nation’s central bank.

The first half of the '90s saw a period of economic turmoil as the economy shrank again, but the government hesitated to increase spending, worried by its prior experiences with national debt and unwilling to lose their small budget surplus. This period was the worst recession of modern Congreveopia to date.

In 1994, the current President was elected and began a new aggressive campaign of spending targeted at a restructuring of the economy from agriculture and manufacturing towards more high-tech and service industries, capitalizing on the human capital investment made in the '70s. Gradually, the economy began to recover as the nation entered the twenty-first century. In 2007, the government began a shift towards more contractionary economic policy as the economy fully recovered and beyond to expand past normal levels.

Congreveopia today is characterized by a booming high-tech industry along with a diverse array of other healthy sectors. The central bank is deliberately maintaining an unnaturally high interest rate, and the government taxes above normal levels to curb the ongoing boom in the market. Congreveopia has an extremely modern military and uses it and other tools to actively and unashamedly to meddle in the affairs of other nations, usually to mutual benefit. The government currently is paying off a small amount of international debt, and the currency is slightly overvalued relative to the NSD.

RP Sample(Short story will work as well): Cry havoc and unleash the airships of betrayal

Government Information

Type of Governance: Constitutional Representative Democracy
Head of State: President William Congreve
Head of Government: President William Congreve
Political Ideology: Liberalist
GDP: ≈32 trillion NSD
GDP Per Capita: ≈64,000 NSD

Military

Total Military Personnel: ≈1,500,000
Active Military Personnel: ≈800,000
Reserve Military Personnel: ≈700,000

This. This is really good. I mean, not just good, I mean this is GREAT. I love this.
ACCEPTED
Last edited by Esgonia on Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:14 am

^

Congrevopia's application=BOSS

Excited for latest nation of Ausozera! Lets make his integration smooth guys :)
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Samalamadingdongshingdong
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Samalamadingdongshingdong » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:28 am

---DELETED---
Last edited by Samalamadingdongshingdong on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ithqington
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithqington » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:32 am

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The United Kingdom of Ithqington
Official Population: 921 Million
Demonym: Ithqingtonian
Description of Nation's History: Formed in 1876 after Civil War against Anti-Monarchist and Anti-Catholic Rebel, originally named as The Kingdom of Ithqington, under a Elective monarchy, later as a Absolute monarchy. Both the Monarch and the Pope with most of power. At 1886, Ithqington starts a Invasion against neighboring countries (Mostly protestant nations). after the Invasion. Most of neighboring countries are been annex by Ithqington, or survive the Invasion but lost some territory to Ithqington. Kingdom of Ithqington rename to The United Kingdom of Ithqington some year after Invasion. At 1897, protest at capital city, which it against overall power of Monarch and Pope of Roman Catholic Church. So, Government hold a referendum because Fear of abolished the monarchy and turning into a Republic. 98% of the People vote for a constitutional monarchy, Later because a Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy at 1934.
RP Sample: Well, I am playing as Hungary in World in 1938 Alternate WW2 RP, and Steven Le Pen, Senator for Louisiana in Washington (US Political RP).

Government Information

Type of Governance: Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: King William VI
Head of Government: Adalberto Walker
Political Ideology: Right-leaning centrism, Nordic Model, Christian democracy
GDP: 39 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: 42,345

Military

Total Military Personnel: 2,600,000
Active Military Personnel: 650,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 1,950,000

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:51 am

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Federal Republic of Mahárlika
Official Population: 1.5 Billion
Demonym: Filipinos
Description of Nation's History: I'm still constructing a new one
RP Sample(Short story will work as well):Who the hell do you think I am!!!?? You know me :)

Government Information

Type of Governance: Federal Republic
Head of State: President Julio Gregorio Alejandro de Enerio
Head of Government: President Julio Gregorio Alejandro de Enerio
Political Ideology: Classical Liberalism and Conservatism
GDP: Well since this is Ausozera, $69 Trillion
GDP Per Capita:$46,000

Military

Total Military Personnel:2,300,000
Active Military Personnel: 1,500,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 800,000

Last edited by Neo Philippine Empire on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:02 am

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:

General Information

RP Sample(Short story will work as well):Who the hell do you think I am!!!?? You know me :)

Government Information

GDP Per Capita:$86, 250

Military

FYI your GDP per capital is your GDP divided by it's population, so your GDP should be 46,000.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Ithqington wrote:

General Information

Description of Nation's History: Formed in 1876 after Civil War against Anti-Monarchist and Anti-Catholic Rebel, originally named as The Kingdom of Ithqington, under a Elective monarchy, later as a Absolute monarchy. Both the Monarch and the Pope with most of power. At 1886, Ithqington starts a Invasion against neighboring countries (Mostly protestant nations). after the Invasion. Most of neighboring countries are been annex by Ithqington, or survive the Invasion but lost some territory to Ithqington. Kingdom of Ithqington rename to The United Kingdom of Ithqington some year after Invasion. At 1897, protest at capital city, which it against overall power of Monarch and Pope of Roman Catholic Church. So, Government hold a referendum because Fear of abolished the monarchy and turning into a Republic. 98% of the People vote for a constitutional monarchy, Later because a Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy at 1934.
RP Sample: Well, I am playing as Hungary in World in 1938 Alternate WW2 RP, and Steven Le Pen, Senator for Louisiana in Washington (US Political RP).

Government Information

Military

Your app's good.
ACCEPTED
Samalamadingdongshingdong wrote:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Most Sovereign and Illustrious Grand Republic of The Samenese People
Official Population: 1.75 billion
Demonym: Samenese
Description of Nation's History: For thousands of years the Samenese empire was a great one. Technologically advanced, wealthy, and militarily powerful. The emperor had absolute control. Then foreign influence began inspiring revolt among the people. The emperor tried to close the nation off from the rest of the world. He saw how much destruction that caused to his country and immediately stopped. Eventually the empire became involved in a huge war, which they barely won and destroyed much of their nation. Then, another huge war came along just as the empire had been rebuilt. This war the empire lost and wrecked the nation to rubble. An army officer, Mong Zhing led a revolution and established a communist state. He spent all his efforts building the nation and now Samalamadingdongshingdong seeks to restore its greatness that it had as an empire.
RP Sample(Short story will work as well):
Abigail stood in the house felling the tears slowly drip down her face, looking at her father's body all dismembered where the blade he'd swallowed had cut him. Her older sister, Rachel was screaming but Abby had zoned out and could focus on nothing but her father's body. She remembered when her mother was still alive... her siblings, her father, her mother, and her all taking drives to see their grandparents in Virginia. Playing road trip games and singing songs on the radio. Mom reading scary stories as they drove through nowhere in the middle of the night. God how her siblings would get spooked, but not Abby she knew it was all fake... or was it? Sometimes she could swear seeing something move in the darkness and open fields, and she remembered hearing screams and wails out in the distance. It was just her imagination. Right? After mom's death her father had turned from the kind, happy, funny guy into a drunk, abusive, angry person who never talked just stared into nothing. Probably having memories of his loving wife. Her concentration was broken when their elderly, graying neighbor Mrs. Conroy ran in with a police officer and dragged the kids away. "Where too now?" her little brother Tommy asked. "I don't know Tommy." Abby responded. "I don't know..."

Government Information

Type of Governance: Dictatorship/One Party State
Head of State: President The Grand and Glorious Mong Zhing
Head of Government: President The Grand and Glorious Mong Zhing
Political Ideology: Communism all the way bro.
GDP: 50 trillion
GDP Per Capita: $28,571

Military

Total Military Personnel: 3 million
Active Military Personnel: 1 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 2 million

You have a weird name. I like it. Also your app seems to be good.
ACCEPTED

General Information

Government Information

Military

fix your GDP Per capita.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Done fixing, I forgot to change my GDP per capita when I was changing my population.
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:19 pm

General Information

Government Information

GDP Per Capita:$46,000

Military

ACCEPTED

Ithqington
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ithqington » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:01 am

Esgonia wrote:
Ithqington wrote:

General Information

Government Information

Military

Your app's good.
ACCEPTED
Samalamadingdongshingdong wrote:

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Most Sovereign and Illustrious Grand Republic of The Samenese People
Official Population: 1.75 billion
Demonym: Samenese
Description of Nation's History: For thousands of years the Samenese empire was a great one. Technologically advanced, wealthy, and militarily powerful. The emperor had absolute control. Then foreign influence began inspiring revolt among the people. The emperor tried to close the nation off from the rest of the world. He saw how much destruction that caused to his country and immediately stopped. Eventually the empire became involved in a huge war, which they barely won and destroyed much of their nation. Then, another huge war came along just as the empire had been rebuilt. This war the empire lost and wrecked the nation to rubble. An army officer, Mong Zhing led a revolution and established a communist state. He spent all his efforts building the nation and now Samalamadingdongshingdong seeks to restore its greatness that it had as an empire.
Abigail stood in the house felling the tears slowly drip down her face, looking at her father's body all dismembered where the blade he'd swallowed had cut him. Her older sister, Rachel was screaming but Abby had zoned out and could focus on nothing but her father's body. She remembered when her mother was still alive... her siblings, her father, her mother, and her all taking drives to see their grandparents in Virginia. Playing road trip games and singing songs on the radio. Mom reading scary stories as they drove through nowhere in the middle of the night. God how her siblings would get spooked, but not Abby she knew it was all fake... or was it? Sometimes she could swear seeing something move in the darkness and open fields, and she remembered hearing screams and wails out in the distance. It was just her imagination. Right? After mom's death her father had turned from the kind, happy, funny guy into a drunk, abusive, angry person who never talked just stared into nothing. Probably having memories of his loving wife. Her concentration was broken when their elderly, graying neighbor Mrs. Conroy ran in with a police officer and dragged the kids away. "Where too now?" her little brother Tommy asked. "I don't know Tommy." Abby responded. "I don't know..."

Government Information

Type of Governance: Dictatorship/One Party State
Head of State: President The Grand and Glorious Mong Zhing
Head of Government: President The Grand and Glorious Mong Zhing
Political Ideology: Communism all the way bro.
GDP: 50 trillion
GDP Per Capita: $28,571

Military

Total Military Personnel: 3 million
Active Military Personnel: 1 million
Reserve Military Personnel: 2 million

You have a weird name. I like it. Also your app seems to be good.
ACCEPTED

General Information

Government Information

Military

fix your GDP Per capita.

Thank you :hug:

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:20 pm

This is the USSDEN. My puppet, DE Namen is in the region acting as me.

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Imperium of the United Socialist States of Die Erworbenen Namen
Official Population: 2.5 Billion
Demonym: Namenian
Description of Nation's History: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=die_ ... /id=601930 (Any mention of nations not here, simply ignore. I update it periodically based on what region I'm in. Usually it's mostly the same)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=328854
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=349990
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=358043
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=361954

Government Information

Type of Governance: Socialist Dictatorship
Head of State: Emperor Maximus
Head of Government: Führer Vladimir Lenin
Political Ideology: Socialist
GDP: 90 trillion
GDP Per Capita: 36,000

Military

Total Military Personnel: ~6.2 million (5 Army Groups)
Active Military Personnel:~620,000 (5 Armies)
Reserve Military Personnel: ~5.88 million (4.5 Army Groups)

Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

North Arkana
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 16, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby North Arkana » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:28 pm

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:This is the USSDEN. My puppet, DE Namen is in the region acting as me.

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Imperium of the United Socialist States of Die Erworbenen Namen
Official Population: 2.5 Billion
Demonym: Namenian
Description of Nation's History: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=die_ ... /id=601930 (Any mention of nations not here, simply ignore. I update it periodically based on what region I'm in. Usually it's mostly the same)
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=328854
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=349990
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=358043
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=361954

Government Information

Type of Governance: Socialist Dictatorship
Head of State: Emperor Maximus
Head of Government: Führer Vladimir Lenin
Political Ideology: Socialist
GDP: 90 trillion
GDP Per Capita: 36,000

Military

Total Military Personnel: ~6.2 million (5 Army Groups)
Active Military Personnel:~620 million (5 Armies)
Reserve Military Personnel: ~5.88 million (4.5 Army Groups)

:eyebrow: Those military numbers look kinda weird.
"I don't know everything, just the things I know"

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Oh. Shit. Thanks for mentioning. I'm on it.
Edit: Fix!
Last edited by Die Erworbenen Namen on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:34 am

General Information

Official Nation's Name: Novayan Revolutionary Democratic People's Republic (aka Novayan RDPR)
Demonym: Novayan
Description of Nation's History: The Novayan RDPR was formed when the Varbosian Revolutions—caused by economic strife, forced military conscription, ruthless suppression, ethnic cleansing, and corruption, caused by four conspiracy groups—split the Tsarist Varbosian Empire into five states: Varbosia, Osania, Novorova, Tristania, and Yakoslavia. Five factions controlled the five nations: The Bolsheviks (known as the Novorovan Socialist Coalition) controlled the Novorova Federation, the Nazis (known as the Tristanian Reich Faction) controlled the Principality of Tristania, the Imperials (known as the Imperial Osanian Federation) controlled the Osanian Federal State, the Reactionaries (known as the Lenovski United Front) controlled the Yakoslavian Republic, and what's left of the loyalists controlled Varbosia, resulting in the Varbosian Civil War, which involved limiting fighting that never turned to open war.

It wasn't until that, the Eastern Sovereign Faction—formed a 17 year old Vice Admiral by the name of Borealis Norsoutha (who was forcefully conscripted into the Imperial Varbosian Navy at the age of 11 and also promoted himself to full Admiral)—which controlled Varbosia, was formed when he made it his objective to unite the splintered Varbosian Empire and fought tirelessly to achieve it. The Novorovan Socialist Coalition's decision to start the genocidal assault on the city of Shadow Sphere that resulted in the deaths of 45,798 people, the Eastern Sovereign Faction of Admiral Borealis Norsoutha, horrified by their decision, declared war on the Novorovan Socialist Coalition, backed by oppositions groups, starting the conflict.

Over the course of the war, the two main factions expanded with the merging of groups allied to their cause: The Novorovan Socialist Coalition was joined by the Lenovski United Front and the Tristanian Reich Faction, while the Eastern Sovereign Faction assimilated the Imperial Osanian Federation, an act facilitated by the fact that Borealis Norsoutha is both half-Varbosian, half-Osanian. The war saw the NSC and opposition groups fighting in various battlefields and cities across the once-glorious Empire, leading the Eastern Sovereign Faction to create the more-benevolent Reichswaffen-SS and bring back the elite 12th Special Operations Command Brigade, known as the Knights of Salta. It wasn't until that the ESF was joined by exiles and technicians from an unspecified civil war, including Andrew Oliver. The latter supplied them with confidential research on battle airship technology that was adapted into Borealis' "Aerial Fleet Directive" that birthed the Fraxinus and its escort airships.

The strength of the Knights of Salta, the Reichswaffen-SS, and the Aerial Fleet became the greatest asset of the Eastern Faction, and ultimately allowed them to win the war, which ended with the rescue of Tsar Mikhail I and his family held captive in the NSC's headquarters. After the war, ADM. Borealis Norsoutha formed a committee of fascist military leaders known as the Military Revolutionary People's Committee/Council, also known as the "Revolutionary People's Committee." The junta assumed control of the former government, convincing the populace that a military dictatorship was the only way to restoring order to their nation. The MRPC under ADM. Borealis Norsoutha—realizing that their time would end like any dictatorships, military dictatorships, and military juntas if they were to suppress any opposition (think about Adolf Hitler and several other dictatorships)—decided to focus on rebuilding its infrastructure and spend money into healthcare, education, the environment, social policy, transportation, law & order, and administration.

The military junta, despite being too fascistic, was actually much better and benevolent than any juntas or dictatorships—the MRPC banning ethnic separation and racism, releasing the falsely accused, solving the economic troubles, using renewable/alternative energy, performing peacekeeping ops and sending humanitarian aid/disaster relief supplies, et cetera—because of the past that troubled Admiral Borealis, his friends, and the nation before the Fall. The five nations united, Admiral Borealis Norsoutha has proclaimed the creation of the Novayan Revolutionary Democratic People's Republic, or the Novayan RDPR, and has also announced that the government will do what is right and will help those. Thus, the Novayan RDPR is born.

TS;JR: The Novayan RDPR was formed from the five states and also defeated the Socialists that caused the collapse. So the Novayan RDPR began to commit good things where other dictatorships and juntas had not.
RP Sample(Short story will work as well): INHALE

Government Information

Type of Governance: Fascist and benevolent military junta with tsarist autocracy
Head of State: ADM. Borealis M. Norsoutha
Head of Government: VADM. Ushanka Mosin A. Zoborov
Political Ideology: Enlightened Socialism (known as Moderate Fascism; mistakenly known as Eastern Sovereignism)
GDP: $43 Trillion
GDP Per Capita: $35,000

Military

Total Military Personnel: 1,500,000
Active Military Personnel: 1,000,000
Reserve Military Personnel: 500,000

Last edited by Novaya Equestria on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:34 pm

DEN, you're ACCEPTED.
Novaya, your total number of troops should be the sum of your active and reserve forces.
Last edited by Esgonia on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:41 am

Esgonia wrote:DEN, you're ACCEPTED.
Novaya, your total number of troops should be the sum of your active and reserve forces.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat does that mean?

EDIT: I wasn't aware that the reserve forces is 5 million. Edited it.
Last edited by Novaya Equestria on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

Greater Skogkladdaberg
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Skogkladdaberg » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:55 pm

General Information

Official Nation's Name: The Unified Republics of Skogkläddaberg
Official Population: 61,307,780
Demonym: Skogkläddaberger
Description of Nation's History:
Map of Skogkläddaberg:

Gold: Skogkläddaberg (Sweden);
Red: Vandløfoden (Denmark);
Dark Blue: Sorannik (Estonia);
Dark Red: Øyenaerland (Norway);
Light Blue: Maajärvia (Finland);
Blue: Eyjarís (Iceland).

Settled as the glaciers retreated after the last ice age, the Nordåsk and Övetagrik peoples came in two distinct waves, inhabiting the greater part of Skogkläddaberg and Øyenaerland, as well as some parts of northern Maajärvia and Vandløfoden. A third wave of migrants came from the west, settling the rest of Maajärvia as well as what is today known as Sorannik. Villages and towns began to form around 2000-1500 BC, which became more civilized around 500 BC. Migrants from the south Germanic regions made some incursions into Sorannik, but were largely driven out, and they then made an endeavor to settle modern-day Vandløfoden. Those that remained in Sorannik thus created a different ethnic group that were not the same as the Jarvic peoples.

The Nordåsk and Övetagrik created a Viking culture, creating kingdoms and feudal systems that lasted from 0 AD to 1238 AD. Several large wars and warring periods broke out amongst the Nordåsk vikings and Övetagrik Vikings, and the two ethnic groups slowly merged as alliances shifted and marriages brought the two together. Other wars included the southern Nordåsk and the Jarvic peoples, which allowed Sorannik to evolve and create a kingdom that lasted many hundreds of years during this period. Attention was also drawn away from the southern coasts of the Övetagrik lands, allowing Vandløfoden to rise. This was the period of the Many Thrones - Golden for Övetagrik, Iron for Nordåsk, Red for Vannic, and Southern for the Jarvic.

After a great war in the early 13th century, the eastern Övegårsk (Nordåsk and Övetagrik merge) founded an empire, named Skogkläddaberg. After the war ended in 1238, the western Övegårsk (formerly Nordåsk) was subject to Skogkläddaberger rule, but then attempted to create an opposing empire, called Øyenaerland. This rival empire was subsequently brought under control again a hundred years later, after a relatively quick decade of war. Vandløfoden was then incorporated into the empire in 1487, and the Sorannik Kingdom joined the empire in 1502 in an attempt to deter the Jarvic Empire. The Jarvic Empire invaded Sorannik anyway, and after many decades of wars, Maajärvia was incorporated in 1566. For several centuries, the Skogkläddaberger Empire expanded beyond its current borders, and possessed many territories. Its decline began in 1713, with the independence of many territories. The contiguous empire remained intact until 1759, when various principalities began to secede, and following Sorannik's declaration of independence to become a republic in 1772, many others took Sorannik's lead. Major losses began in 1802, with Maajärvia, Vandløfoden, and Eyjarís declaring independence. The empire finally fell in 1808, with Øyenaerland's declaration of independence. Øyenaerland absorbed Eyjarís following its own independence.

The various republics co-existed until the first world war (1888-1911), which forced all the republics together in an effort for survival. During the war, a higher level of cooperation was required, which allowed them to continue working under a consensual federation until the second world war (1943-1951), when the constituent republics ran into ideological difficulties. The second world war served as a civil war, in which Skogkläddaberg took the charge in defending Sorannik and Vandløfoden from a joint Øyenaerland-Maajärvic alliance. Eyjarís gained independence again during this period. After the republics were united in 1949, the extremist ideological groups were punished, and in some cases, forcibly removed from society. The United Republics saw some reforms in government to allow for more equality, and there it is for now.

RP Sample(Short story will work as well): Here are several examples of old roleplays, and some new ones.

Government Information

Type of Governance: Federal Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Bernt Svenson
Head of Government: (Same as above)
Political Ideology: The general government is composed of Conservative, Liberal, and Progressive party members, with some fringe groups gaining representation, but not voting rights. The Congress is made up of one chamber, controlled by the Progressive party and the Liberal party. The current makeup of voting members is as follows: 56% Progressive, 27% Liberal, and 17% Conservative. The country used to have a two-party system, but the rise of progressivism in the past several decades has led to a clear majority in the government for 7 years in a row. The current government stands at 63% approval, and the rate of increase in approval is at 1% every three years for the past 18 years. The current economic system that the country has is referred to as the Nordic Model.
GDP: Nominal: $3.856 trillion, PPP: $2.883 trillion
GDP Per Capita: Nominal: $62,900.29, PPP: $47,017.50

Military

Total Military Personnel: 498,444
Active Military Personnel: 107,200
Reserve Military Personnel: 391,244

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information