NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Air Force [MKI]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Risen Britannia
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Risen Britannia wrote:WIP
(Image)

Sexy have some stats writeup to show us?

Not yet, its going to be taking the role of tactical strike bomber/multi-role
Slight update (size increase)
I have been playing round with possible load outs and it should be able to carry (internally) 24-26 SDBs (small diameter bombs) and 2 MBDA MICA.
Moriskov wrote:
Risen Britannia wrote:WIP
(Image)

Sexy Sexy! Looking great mate! (Rhyming? Unintentional)

Thanks
The Conglomerate of Risen Britannia. Think of us like the Mafia, if you increased their budget by several trillion
Lineart:
Old showroom and requests
New showroom
Risen Britannia is no longer my main nation, if you have any questions please TG Novorden.

Amerikians
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Amerikians » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:45 pm

Eslovakia wrote:Not a fighter aircraft but the new bomber aircraft of the Eslovakian Air Force, the Militärbombplan 10 (MPB 10)

Credit to Belkaland for munitions pixelart.

It has wings and blows things up, welcome.
The United States of America
Obscure popculture references abound. The current year is 2042 of the Common Era, or Anno Domini, depending.

AM I EVEN CAPABLE OF CALLING IT A FUCKING PARODY ANYMORE!?!
Proclaimed Best-NS-America, one of Estainia's.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:48 pm

Eslovakia wrote:Not a fighter aircraft but the new bomber aircraft of the Eslovakian Air Force, the Militärbombplan 10 (MPB 10)

Credit to Belkaland for munitions pixelart.

That is seriously badass.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Penguin Union Nation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Penguin Union Nation » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:02 pm

Cosmo Zero II for the humans

Tatanga's spaceship (Super Mario Land) for the penguins

A Hooloovoo
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby A Hooloovoo » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:25 pm

So, experimental WW2 aircraft.

Specifically, would the Flying Pancake or XP-67 Moonbat have been as effective as they promised? The Pancake had some damn impressive takeoff and landing characteristics, as its stall speed was stupidly low, like 30-40mph or something, and it could pretty much hover like a helicopter. I know since jets came around shortly after, whatever bonuses the Pancake had wouldn't have been worth it. But still..
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

The New Prussian Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Prussian Empire » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm

As of the current RP date, January 20th, 1947, the three main fighters of the Luftwaffe are:

The Bf-109G-10. Used for interception and air superiority. Armed with 1x Centerline Mk108 30mm cannon and 2x nose mounted Mg-131 13mm machine guns.

The Fw-190A8 and Fw-190F-8. Best used as multirole aircraft, with good armament, armor, and payload capacity for ground attack, along with good speed and manuverability for low altitude dogfighting. The A8 is armed with two MG-151 20mm cannons and two MG-17 7.92mm machine guns, while the F-8 replaces the 7.92mm MG-17s with MG-131 13mm machine guns, and can carry rockets, extra cannons, bombs, and with extensive modifications, a freaking torpedo.

The Me-262A-1a Jet Fighter. Used originally as an interceptor against USAAF and RAF bomber raids, it is now used as an air superiority fighter, and adaptations to make it a multirole aircraft are currently in the works. Current Luftwaffe (Air Force) doctrine in Russia is to gain air superiority in a region almost effortlessly using the Me-262s, maintain air superiority with the Bf-109s, and then bring in the Fw-190s and Ju-87s to support the Whermacht (Army) and Panzerwaffe (Armored Corps). The Me-262 has a devastating armament of four Mk108 30mm cannons, and can carry unguided air-to-air rockets for use against massed bomber formations, or the X-4 Television-guided air-to air missile.

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:43 pm

The Sabb Greif is the mainstay of the Luftwaffe fighter force, with the F-4 Phantom II being the basic fighter, though it's expected to be phased out by the end of the decade.
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:27 pm

The Macchi MC.202 Folgore, which is set to replace our older Fiat models and secure the skies over our North Afrika colonies.

Viva Fascismo! Viva Mussolini!Viva Romagnia!

"It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great, it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do." - Benito Mussolini
My main: Torsiedelle

Cascavia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cascavia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:07 am

There are currently two aircraft which could be considered Cascavia's main fighter plane. There is the Su-30MKC which is in service with the RCAF (top and middle) and the Yak-41M in service with the RCMF (bottom).

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 am

Kestrel Stealth Fighter
A small bite-sized fighter for export. Small size and low cost makes it ideal for area defense in small nations. Also capable of attacking ground targets, although not on the same mission. Has 4 hard-points in two bays. Larger weapons may impede the carrying of a second weapon in each bay.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Risen Britannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:46 am

Could stealthed hardpoints (aka: wing mounted bomb bays) work?
Rather than having ordinance just hanging out on the wing (which reduces the stealth capability of a plane) I have placed what are effectively miniature bomb bays on the wings which store the ordinance inside them. I have also added a pair which are based on the idea of Conformal fuel tanks.
Last edited by Risen Britannia on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Conglomerate of Risen Britannia. Think of us like the Mafia, if you increased their budget by several trillion
Lineart:
New showroom
Risen Britannia is no longer my main nation, if you have any questions please TG Novorden.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

Risen Britannia wrote:Could stealthed hardpoints (aka: wing mounted bomb bays) work?
(Image)
Rather than having ordinance just hanging out on the wing (which reduces the stealth capability of a plane) I have placed what are effectively miniature bomb bays on the wings which store the ordinance inside them. I have also added a pair which are based on the idea of Conformal fuel tanks.

Looking great as always, although I question how much the wing bays will maintain the low RCS. Maybe have them be an optional feature that can be added as needed?
Also I may be missing something but right now you seem to be missing nose gear.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Risen Britannia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:55 am

The Corparation wrote:
Risen Britannia wrote:Could stealthed hardpoints (aka: wing mounted bomb bays) work?
(Image)

Looking great as always, although I question how much the wing bays will maintain the low RCS. Maybe have them be an optional feature that can be added as needed?
Also I may be missing something but right now you seem to be missing nose gear.

I probably should have pointed out that this is a WIP, the only reason the rear gear are there is so that I remember to leave space for them :p
Lineart:
New showroom

The united imperial sector
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The united imperial sector » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 am

a souped up f22 raptor with a lazer cannon and space capabillaties.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:57 am

Our two main fighter planes are (both stealth)
Image Aurora F840 and
Image FA38
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm

The united imperial sector wrote:a souped up f22 raptor with a lazer cannon and space capabillaties.

Can you please explain how it is able to operate in space?

If you say afterburners then you should realize that afterburners don't really work in space.

Please explain what upgrades it has for space capabilities.

That said it can still be defeated by my aircraft just as my aircraft can be defeated by yours.
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

White Sun
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby White Sun » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am

The united imperial sector wrote:a souped up f22 raptor with a lazer cannon and space capabillaties.

Aeronautics hates you now. Also aeronautics don't work like that, to design a "space fighter" you'd need to start from the ground up.

laser*

* capabilities btw
The White Sun Empire
"智徳俊英"
Kiyonai Chronicler
First Fleet Week since before the Proteus Event to take place on schedule | The Week in Pictures

The Akasha Colony
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Akasha Colony » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:43 pm

United States of Raptors wrote:

Can you please explain how it is able to operate in space?

If you say afterburners then you should realize that afterburners don't really work in space.

Please explain what upgrades it has for space capabilities.

That said it can still be defeated by my aircraft just as my aircraft can be defeated by yours.

Jet engines don't work in space to begin with.
A colony of the New Free Planets Alliance.
The primary MT nation of this account is the Republic of Carthage.
New Free Planets Alliance (FT)
New Terran Republic (FT)
Republic of Carthage (MT)
World Economic Union (MT)
Kaiserreich Europa Zentral (PT/MT)
Five Republics of Hanalua (FanT)
National Links: Factbook Entry | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Carthaginian Naval Export Authority [MT, Navy]

Hockenberg
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hockenberg » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Military spending is unconstitutional, so we don't have one.
My nation's laws. | Nation (mostly) reflects RL beliefs. | My YouTube channel
I am: F1 Reject, anti-monarchist, agnostic atheist, pacifist, pro-choice (though I hate that term), pro-universal healthcare, occasional troll, male, straight, anti-gun nut (not nessecarily pro-gun control) and anti-marriage

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Estovakiva » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Hockenberg wrote:Military spending is unconstitutional, so we don't have one.

And your nation is located we`re again?

Hockenberg
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hockenberg » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Estovakiva wrote:

And your nation is located we`re again?
Umm

Well if you're talking about regions, then Democratium.

Other than that, I don't know.
My nation's laws. | Nation (mostly) reflects RL beliefs. | My YouTube channel
I am: F1 Reject, anti-monarchist, agnostic atheist, pacifist, pro-choice (though I hate that term), pro-universal healthcare, occasional troll, male, straight, anti-gun nut (not nessecarily pro-gun control) and anti-marriage

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

:palm: then why post in the thread at all
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

South Romagnia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby South Romagnia » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:56 pm

*starts looking over map of Europe.*

"Veni......Vidi......Vici...."
Viva Fascismo! Viva Mussolini!Viva Romagnia!

"It is humiliating to remain with our hands folded while others write history. It matters little who wins. To make a people great, it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants. That is what I shall do." - Benito Mussolini
My main: Torsiedelle

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Oh dear lord,

1. get a military

2. get a damn military

3. get a friggin military

4. don't get invaded
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Bajireyn on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Right behind you...: UDL

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information