NATION

PASSWORD

What? Time for ANOTHER Eternal Thread Already?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noobubersland
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Noobubersland » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Yuktova wrote:Has anyone else notice that politicians are extremely vague in their debates and speechs?

It's the whole "say nothing that anyone can hold to me' thing
Grand-Duc de Languedoc, Under Roi J&D I

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Yuktova wrote:Has anyone else notice that politicians are extremely vague in their debates and speechs?

Yes. I just don't give a damn about them because they are known to be politicians. ;)
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Homosexy
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Homosexy wrote:Everybody needs to chill before I throw weed at them or something.

I cant smoke it though... *sad face*

Me neither.
*hands cigarette instead*
Hii!! My name is Shellby. Yes, I am a girl. Yes, that is me in my flag. :)
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.
Love and expression, not hate and oppression!!~

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Homosexy wrote:Everybody needs to chill before I throw weed at them or something.

*unleashes scorpion police*

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

I haz teh weed?
Founder of TETism and on/off 18-year NS vet. Call me Chris.
|| All things II RP-related || Discord: nstiami || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Military Worldbuilding || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

New England and The Maritimes
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Esternial wrote:
New England and The Maritimes wrote:
I agree. I don't like gender, hence I don't use it. Other people, if they would prefer to be referred to as a man or a woman, I will use the words they want me to. Everyone is a person to me, though.

Indeed, but if you show me your wiener, I will refer to your sex as male on my chart and make you pee in that plastic cup.

I am a male human. Doesn't make me a man or a woman.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.
Yesterday's just a memory

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos
Formerly Brandenburg-Altmark Me.

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ethel mermania » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Yoite wrote:You need hug? :hug:

I need to get away from the world in general. Of course, I can't.

Halting this discussion lest it becomes morbid. It's unfair to everyone else.

I like that even when depressed you are thinking of others. It is a nice trait. Though I don't think talking about yourself in a chat thread is unfair.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

West Vandengaarde wrote:
I agree. I don't like gender, hence I don't use it. Other people, if they would prefer to be referred to as a man or a woman, I will use the words they want me to. Everyone is a person to me, though.

And if I see myself as a goldfish? Species are just a social construct set by reality because mentally I might not be human; and what is human but a social label?

Um... men and women aren't different species.
There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today.

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Esternial wrote:Indeed, but if you show me your wiener, I will refer to your sex as male on my chart and make you pee in that plastic cup.

Your post contradicts itself.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Williamson
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Williamson » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

people back on the enternal thread. Things are good in the world you know besides the golbal econemy, world hunger, war, human rights in some countries, Now that i think about it the world sucks

The Jahistic Unified Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Homosexy wrote:
The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:I cant smoke it though... *sad face*

Me neither.

*facepalm* I cant do drugs xD Tobacco and booze included :P *drinks a soda*

<Koyro> (Democratic Koyro) NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
The Emerald Dawn wrote:"Considering Officer Krupke was patently idiotic to charge these young men in the first place, we're dropping the charges in the interest of not wasting any more of the Judiciary's time with farcical charges brought by officers who require more training on basic legal principles."

Baseball is Best Sport. Life long StL Fan.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Yoite wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:
They don't.

Oh....well those people don't have any idea what they are talking about....any idea whatsoever...they're mean. :hug:

And life moves on.

I'd rather you throw something else, but we're getting close to the end, and I don't want to poison this thread.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

West Vandengaarde wrote:

And if I see myself as a goldfish? Species are just a social construct set by reality because mentally I might not be human; and what is human but a social label?

Since I am not an asshole, I would refer to you as a fish if you asked me to.
All aboard the Love Train. Choo Choo, honeybears. I am Ininiwiyaw Rocopurr:Get in my bed, you perfect human being.

Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Some people's opinions are based on rational observations, others base theirs on imaginative thinking. The reality-based community ought not to waste it's time refuting delusions.

Also, Bonobos

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

HorusLand wrote:
Esternial wrote:Why bother with drama at all, this forum is saturated with it already.

Didn't notice any drama until now.

Oh, I knew you were being dramatic. The caps made that quite clear, which I associate with yelling.

Yuktova
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuktova » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:18 pm

Noobubersland wrote:

It's the whole "say nothing that anyone can hold to me' thing

Well, no, I was thinking as they generally have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about.
I'm Morrissey... Nice to meet you.
Goldsaver said: This is murder, not a romantic date!

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm

HorusLand wrote:

Your post contradicts itself.

No, it doesn't.

Also, Bonobos

West Vandengaarde
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby West Vandengaarde » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm

West Vandengaarde wrote:And if I see myself as a goldfish? Species are just a social construct set by reality because mentally I might not be human; and what is human but a social label?

Since I am not an asshole, I would refer to you as a fish if you asked me to.

And you've just shown how ludicrous your argument is. I am obviously deranged if I see myself as a fish since I am clearly human, just as one who believes they are a female in a male body is deranged. QED.
"Conscious of my own weakness, I can only seek fervently the guidance of the Ruler of the Universe, and, relying on His all-powerful aid, do my best to restore Union and peace to a suffering people, and to establish and guard their liberties and rights." - George B. McClellan

Homosexy
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Homosexy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm

The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Homosexy wrote:Me neither.

*facepalm* I cant do drugs xD Tobacco and booze included :P *drinks a soda*

Oh wow really? Hm well. To each his own.
*hands a lollipop*

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby New England and The Maritimes » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:I need to get away from the world in general. Of course, I can't.

I like that even when depressed you are thinking of others. It is a nice trait. Though I don't think talking about yourself in a chat thread is unfair.

Feels like every time I try I just piss people off. I'd rather she not face that as well.

Also, Bonobos

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Homosexy wrote:
West Vandengaarde wrote:And if I see myself as a goldfish? Species are just a social construct set by reality because mentally I might not be human; and what is human but a social label?

Um... men and women aren't different species.

But they shouldn't be used to describe how you see yourself. Male and female should strictly be used to determine what you've got down there.

*points*

Horusland
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Horusland » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

HorusLand wrote:Your post contradicts itself.

No, it doesn't.

They're the same thing, but they're not the same thing. If that does not contradict itself, then I don't know what does.
A series of strange bipolar phenomena collectively known as adolescence, taking over a nation formerly terrorizing NSG as an awkward and slightly braindead child.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:I need to get away from the world in general. Of course, I can't.

You didn't see what I discussed two days ago? When I returned to Eternal, the discussion I led made people uncomfortable, so in an effort to NOT do that, I need to stop it at the source.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Noobubersland
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Noobubersland » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Yuktova wrote:
Noobubersland wrote:It's the whole "say nothing that anyone can hold to me' thing

Well, no, I was thinking as they generally have absolutely no fucking clue what they're talking about.

Depends then, some do it as an ignore me thing, some do it without realizing it....
Grand-Duc de Languedoc, Under Roi J&D I

The Jahistic Unified Republic
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Homosexy wrote:
The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:*facepalm* I cant do drugs xD Tobacco and booze included :P *drinks a soda*

Oh wow really? Hm well. To each his own.
*hands a lollipop*

There we go... did you lace this?

<Koyro> (Democratic Koyro) NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
The Emerald Dawn wrote:"Considering Officer Krupke was patently idiotic to charge these young men in the first place, we're dropping the charges in the interest of not wasting any more of the Judiciary's time with farcical charges brought by officers who require more training on basic legal principles."

Baseball is Best Sport. Life long StL Fan.

Typhlochactas
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Typhlochactas » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Let's not go over 500 pages. That's irksome.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives