NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Thread - So NSG, What's Going On?

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Serrland wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Judging by your flag, I can see your pleasure. ;)

This one is beautiful. A nice ash churchwarden.

It is. And distinguished.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Yush! :D

I'll drink to great weather.

Cheers! :D
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:Lol 7000th post of no significance

Akira - You're an amazing artist, and from what I've heard, I like the music you've made, even though it sometimes creeps me out.
Alex - You're a nice dude, I hope you took my advice when I told you to chill out a little; Best wishes in school, hopefully your math teacher will let up a little bit.
Astro - You're hilarious, I love you're "Crap" it's pretty well done, you have quite some talent, [insert Latin phrase I'd use If I knew a thing about Latin]
CC - I Enjoy your conservative libertarian Christian company and your drunk antics
Chris (Tiami) - You're a nice guy, I wish you a very very drunk time with your wife
Erin - Your Posts are like Rainbow-Kitten-Sunshine-Icecream; you're undoubtedly one of the nicest people ever
Gidge - You're a wonderful person, I'm sorry that you don't always feel like it.
Gren - You've helped me regain some faith in the South :P; I hope you and CC have a nice life together
Hath - We don't agree on much; but you're one of the cooler guys on NS, I could definitely see you punching Odin in the face. :P
Ion - Ion, sweet sweet innocent Ion (at least till you found NS); You're pretty cool, for a conservative :P
Nana - You were one of the first NSers I'd ever met; One of the coolest Cat-Vader-Spaniard Ladies I've ever met.
Nat - You were also one of the first NSer I've ever met; we were both classified as noobs at the time, they were zany, zany, zany times; Never speak of them.
NEI - You were there when I was a noob, now I must destroy you for knowing all the unspeakable things that happened in F7 you're a cool dude
Nightkill - Coolest Indian I've ever met, I had to include you on this otherwise I'd have been banished to Pakistan; I wish you luck with your half-ninja-half-Krishna baby.
Mushet - I got to give the "undisputed" King of F7 his props
Sam - You're an awesome dude, I love the mural you are helping make, And the only Argentinian I've ever met :b; I hope you meet someone nice, you deserve it.
Shellby - Meow. You're a sweet person, I was honestly rather saddened when I found out you left, and happy to find out you came back :3. Don't leave again.
St. George - You're hot, And I can't count how many times I've used your posts (some of which I've bookmarked) in debates (Mostly ones related to whether the Bible hates gays and debunking supposedly "Homophobic" Bible phrases; the posts are quite useful)
Tropical Partiers - You're cool, for a noob :b; plus you called me cute, which gives you a place in this list (Right above Vlad somewhat Ironically) :P
Vlad - You've scared me once or twice, but the stories you've told are hilarious if not a bit disturbing
Yuktova - I don't know if it's okay to use your actual name, So I'll use your nation's name :3; I wish you luck with your goals, and with the TZM, The Venus Project, the Scientific Party [The lack of Scientific Applied Politics is Too Damn High Party :P]; Try to ignore some of the kids at your school they sound like dicks :hug: ; I think the poem I sent you sums up how I feel about you the best :3 :kiss:

Note: If you weren't on the list, Don't be mad, There were quite a few people I wanted to put on the list but didn't take the time; maybe because I forgot, maybe because we don't talk that often, maybe because you don't go on NS that often, please don't take offense.

You hate me...
I'm the only Generalite not on the list :(
Formerly Wellboneland, add 1982 posts.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Tulija wrote:Immature; good comic relief.
Our Tech Level is MT, and call us Wellboneland.
Our military

I am not a likable person at first, but it always comes back to this.
My Little Nutella
Bacon Tacos with Alekcandor!
99% of our people ICly act like this.
WE ARE NOT PONYISTS OMG IF YOU CALL US PONIES ONE MORE TIME...

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ionian Knights wrote:

INNOCENT!?

meh.. it's true. :unsure:

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PURE?!

'Cause you are.

I forget what that line is from. All I know is that it's the motto of Aleister Crowley's NS nation.

How can I be pure? I am a ad man waiting for his moment to seize power and rule like the benevolent dictator that I am...

Don't worry, Nat, you'd be my grand vizier... :p
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:

Cheers! :hug:
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PURE?!

'Cause you are.

I forget what that line is from. All I know is that it's the motto of Aleister Crowley's NS nation.

How can I be pure? I am a ad man waiting for his moment to seize power and rule like the benevolent dictator that I am...

Don't worry, Nat, you'd be my grand vizier... :p

The idea of you running an office, let alone a nation, sends shivers up my spine.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:I only see my name once.

Unacceptable, Wazk. Unacceptable.

When did you become my Korean Father?
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Afternoon my friends.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Wazkyraque wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I only see my name once.

Unacceptable, Wazk. Unacceptable.

When did you become my Korean Father?

I'm everyone's Korean father.

Wait, what the fuck?

Goodbye.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:01 pm

The Corparation wrote:Afternoon my friends.

Hello Comrabbid.

Goodbye.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Hey Corp. :hug:

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Akira - You're an amazing artist, and from what I've heard, I like the music you've made, even though it sometimes creeps me out.
Alex - You're a nice dude, I hope you took my advice when I told you to chill out a little; Best wishes in school, hopefully your math teacher will let up a little bit.
Astro - You're hilarious, I love you're "Crap" it's pretty well done, you have quite some talent, [insert Latin phrase I'd use If I knew a thing about Latin]
CC - I Enjoy your conservative libertarian Christian company and your drunk antics
Chris (Tiami) - You're a nice guy, I wish you a very very drunk time with your wife
Erin - Your Posts are like Rainbow-Kitten-Sunshine-Icecream; you're undoubtedly one of the nicest people ever
Gidge - You're a wonderful person, I'm sorry that you don't always feel like it.
Gren - You've helped me regain some faith in the South :P; I hope you and CC have a nice life together
Hath - We don't agree on much; but you're one of the cooler guys on NS, I could definitely see you punching Odin in the face. :P
Ion - Ion, sweet sweet innocent Ion (at least till you found NS); You're pretty cool, for a conservative :P
Nana - You were one of the first NSers I'd ever met; One of the coolest Cat-Vader-Spaniard Ladies I've ever met.
Nat - You were also one of the first NSer I've ever met; we were both classified as noobs at the time, they were zany, zany, zany times; Never speak of them.
NEI - You were there when I was a noob, now I must destroy you for knowing all the unspeakable things that happened in F7 you're a cool dude
Nightkill - Coolest Indian I've ever met, I had to include you on this otherwise I'd have been banished to Pakistan; I wish you luck with your half-ninja-half-Krishna baby.
Sam - You're an awesome dude, I love the mural you are helping make, And the only Argentinian I've ever met :b; I hope you meet someone nice, you deserve it.
Shellby - Meow. You're a sweet person, I was honestly rather saddened when I found out you left, and happy to find out you came back :3. Don't leave again.
St. George - You're hot, And I can't count how many times I've used your posts (some of which I've bookmarked) in debates (Mostly ones related to whether the Bible hates gays and debunking supposedly "Homophobic" Bible phrases; the posts are quite useful)
Tropical Partiers - You're cool, for a noob :b; plus you called me cute, which gives you a place in this list (Right above Vlad somewhat Ironically) :P
Vlad - You've scared me once or twice, but the stories you've told are hilarious if not a bit disturbing
Yuktova - I don't know if it's okay to use your actual name, So I'll use your nation's name :3; I wish you luck with your goals, and with the TZM, The Venus Project, the Scientific Party [The lack of Scientific Applied Politics is Too Damn High Party :P]; Try to ignore some of the kids at your school they sound like dicks :hug: ; I think the poem I sent you sums up how I feel about you the best :3 :kiss:

Note: If you weren't on the list, Don't be mad, There were quite a few people I wanted to put on the list but didn't take the time; maybe because I forgot, maybe because we don't talk that often, maybe because you don't go on NS that often, please don't take offense.

I just read this and I had no idea I had caused an impression on you. In fact, I am never sure I cause impressions on anyone. That was sweet and I thank you for it. :)
Slava Ukraini

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I just read this and I had no idea I had caused an impression on you. In fact, I am never sure I cause impressions on anyone. That was sweet and I thank you for it. :)

You made me develop a Seinfeld impression. I think.

Goodbye.

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Former Wellboneland wrote:

You hate me...
I'm the only Generalite not on the list :(

You were on the first list...

My school computer turned off itself as I was posting it... Sorry.

I think it said: "Boner - Trolls gotta troll; Boners gotta bone (wait...); We don't talk much, but your nation makes me lol..."

Republic of Tropical Partiers
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Tropical Partiers » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:03 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:

Cheers! *opens up a bar and dons a German barmaid costume.* Any drinking games ya'll can think off?
I am a lady! Please use the proper pronoun when referencing me!
NSG's Marlyn Monroe.
(¯`v´¯) I Love My Girls
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

]Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Apparently, I didn't make an impression.

I will now force choke someone to lift my spirits.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Cheers! *opens up a bar and dons a German barmaid costume.* Any drinking games ya'll can think off?

Beer pong ftw.

NSG Sodomy Club Member.
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Yodel!
Slava Ukraini

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Coffee Cakes wrote:

Hello Comrabbid.

Hello!
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:
INNOCENT!?

meh.. it's true. :unsure:

Yep, NS took away your innocence. True story.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:
Hello Comrabbid.

Hello!

How's things?

NSG Sodomy Club Member.
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Galloism wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Apparently, I didn't make an impression.

I will now force choke someone to lift my spirits.

The impressions you make are only spoken of in the darkest of wintertime nightmares.

And tween girls' magazines, which are pretty much the same thing.

Goodbye.

Galloism
Khan of Spam

Founded: Aug 20, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Galloism » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I'm sure I can think of something.
Venicilian: wow. Jesus hung around with everyone. boys, girls, rich, poor(mostly), sick, healthy, etc. in fact, i bet he even went up to gay people and tried to heal them so they would be straight.
The Parkus Empire: Being serious on NSG is like wearing a suit to a nude beach.
New Kereptica: Since power is changed energy over time, an increase in power would mean, in this case, an increase in energy. As energy is equivalent to mass and the density of the government is static, the volume of the government must increase.

Republic of Tropical Partiers
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Tropical Partiers » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Republic of Tropical Partiers wrote:Cheers! *opens up a bar and dons a German barmaid costume.* Any drinking games ya'll can think off?

Yodel!

*Starts yodeling, my stomach expanding and contracting as my breasts wiggle up and down as I rapidly change pitch.*
I am a lady! Please use the proper pronoun when referencing me!
NSG's Marlyn Monroe.
(¯`v´¯) I Love My Girls
`*.¸.*´ ?
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

]Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

It's No problem. :hug:

Although I almost punched my computer in it's face as the first list was dissapear'ed :P

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives