NATION

PASSWORD

RNC Condemns AP U.S. History Exam

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:I actually have AP US History in high school. What they are saying is very true. My teacher continues to insult the colonists and has said stuff like 'the colonists used their women as property'. It has been quite revisionist and I agree that the course exam -- and the course itself -- deserve condemnation.

Understanding American history myself, I can tell how biased and outrageous the class is.

It's actually the other way around. Your history is romanticized, biased, outrageous and inaccurate.

The colonists DID treat women like property, like most pre-1900 societies. They also committed genocides, perpetuated slavery and carried out acts of terrorism during their revolution.
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
Solntsa Roshcha --- Postmodern Poyltheist
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."
-Renzo Novatore, Verso il Nulla Creatore

Archeuland and Baughistan
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:31 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:I actually have AP US History in high school. What they are saying is very true. My teacher continues to insult the colonists and has said stuff like 'the colonists used their women as property'. It has been quite revisionist and I agree that the course exam -- and the course itself -- deserve condemnation.

Understanding American history myself, I can tell how biased and outrageous the class is.

It's actually the other way around. Your history is romanticized, biased, outrageous and inaccurate.

The colonists DID treat women like property, like most pre-1900 societies. They also committed genocides, perpetuated slavery and carried out acts of terrorism during their revolution.

That's simply not true. That's just what the anti-American education system is indoctrinating the public with.
This is not how history has been taught for the last two hundred years. Only now has it changed. I have the AP class and it is extremely biased and in particular quite anti-Christian.
Standing on the truth of God's word and the gospel.
Learn more about the true history of the world here.
You must be born again? What does that mean?
Islam, the religion of peace? What does history tell us?
The Israelites were "genocidal"? No they weren't!
Agenda 21 map - it affects us all!
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!
Proud Foreign Minister of the Christian Liberty Alliance

☩Founder of the Alliance of Protestant Nations - Join today! Learn more here

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:33 pm

Quintium wrote:
The New Sea Territory wrote:White Privilege exists. Denying it is pretty similar to denying evolution, climate change, income inequality being a problem, etc. You are basically saying "LALALA I'm burying my head in the sand and denying factual evidence!"

Where's the factual evidence? I have seen rumor, lie, conjecture, gibberish and attempts to shut people up for questioning rumor, lie, conjecture and gibberish, but I have seen not one ounce of factual evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
http://www.tolerance.org/article/racism ... -privilege
http://www.buzzfeed.com/michaelblackmon ... ilege-9hu9
http://www.thesociologicalcinema.com/vi ... -privilege
https://www.isr.umich.edu/home/diversit ... vilege.pdf
| Ⓐ | Anarchist Communist | Heideggerian Marxist | Vegetarian | Bisexual | Stirnerite | Slavic/Germanic Pagan | ᛟ |
"Christianity had brutally planted the poisoned blade in the healthy, quivering flesh of all humanity; it had goaded a cold wave
of darkness with mystically brutal fury to dim the serene and festive exultation of the dionysian spirit of our pagan ancestors."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:33 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:The colonists DID treat women like property, like most pre-1900 societies. They also committed genocides, perpetuated slavery and carried out acts of terrorism during their revolution.

And that simply isn't true. It is self-evident that society has been more civil and decent the further back in time that you go. People used to follow the Bible back then, and they followed Biblical principles of marriage as outlined particularly in Genesis and the gospel (a union of a man and a woman, one flesh, and equal).
Let's rebuild Noah's Ark to serve as a reminder about the true history of Earth!

Lies and Ignorance
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lies and Ignorance » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:33 pm

You ever notice how people with sheltered worldviews tend to view challenging information as some sort of personal attack against themselves?
✡☭♀

Draica
Senator

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Draica » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 pm

Everytime I come on these NSG threads I see the same thing: Liberals belitting conservatives/republicans and propping up those of liberal view.

I see absoloutely nothing wrong with what the RNC did. They wrote a strongly worded letter and sent something to a college because they disagreed with something, this is America, they can do that no matter how stupid it is. I can write a strongly worded letter to my Representative or the President(not that he would read it since he's so busy,)and it could be stupid as hell, but why is it your concern?

I also do not expect foreigners(which encompass a very large majority of NSG) to have a positive view of America, espescially when polled on this website, most foreigners on here HATE America.

As my ROTC teacher said, we are the best country on the face of the earth. If they had done this in Afghanistan they would've been shot and killed.

Thank God the RNC has the right to do this, and may God BLESS this country.
Draica is a Federal Republic nation ran by conservatives and Libertarians! If you ever wanna rp a state visit, a war, a debate with one of my leaders or a conservative/libertarian philosopher, or just wanna tg me in general(I like TGs) drop me a TG!
Allies: Pantorrum, Korgenstin, Zebraltar, Kiribati-Tarawa, Democratic Sabha. Idoa, Allaena, Lledia.
Enemies: Arkania 5, any communist nation, Drakorvanyia.
Wars:

The Draican-Arkanian war: On-going

The Waldensian-Draican-Kiribati Cold War: Won. Dissolution of Communist Government in Waldensia

The Draican-Die erworbenen Namen war: Draica successfully defended, retaliation called off.

Quintium
Negotiator

Founded: May 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Quintium » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 pm

The New Sea Territory wrote:The colonists DID treat women like property, like most pre-1900 societies. They also committed genocides, perpetuated slavery and carried out acts of terrorism during their revolution.

Of course they did - as did everyone at that time, and a majority of mankind at this very moment. The problem is that it has become the focus of education. The focus of history in secondary schools all across the western world, now, is on projecting modern-day progressive politics on society the way it was. It's moralist revisionism. Just yesterday, I read an article which was supposed to be serious which explained that the Cathar heresy disappeared because it became too misogynistic. I mean, if we're going to be like that, why not rename 'an hour of history class' to 'one hour self-hate'?

I wonder if they'll also scrap the Mongolian conquests and talk exclusively about the widespread trade in sex slaves, or mention that those glorious Muslim rulers in Spain demanded an annual tribute of Christian women to staff their harems in exchange for not exterminating or expelling the Christians, or mention that the Arabs have always been the dominant force in the global slave trade (including during the peak of the western slave trade) and that they now share that dubious honour with the West Africans.
Last edited by Quintium on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a melancholic, bipedal, 1/128th Native Batavian polyhistor. My preferred pronouns are "his majesty"/"his majesty".

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Quintium wrote:
Where's the factual evidence? I have seen rumor, lie, conjecture, gibberish and attempts to shut people up for questioning rumor, lie, conjecture and gibberish, but I have seen not one ounce of factual evidence.

There's no such thing as white privilege. I'm sure we will learn all about the non-existent 'white privilege' in our AP 'History' class at school. Interestingly the teacher seems intent on skipping the American Revolution.

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:

That's simply not true. That's just what the anti-American education system is indoctrinating the public with.
This is not how history has been taught for the last two hundred years. Only now has it changed. I have the AP class and it is extremely biased and in particular quite anti-Christian.

The last two hundred years haven't had this radical bastion of knowledge called the Internet. Have you heard of it?

History has an anti-American bias. It's called reality. America has done some pretty bad things.

I also have the AP Class. At a Catholic school. It's anti-Christian because the reality is Christianity has caused so many wars and conflicts that it deserves the flak.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Quintium wrote:
There is no such thing as 'white privilege'. It's a catch-all term, a vague accusation that you can use in order to justify political measures that will weaken the social, cultural, political and economic strength of all members of the white race. 'White privilege' is to the progressive left what 'mental illness' was to the Soviet Union, or 'defeatist talk' to officers in the British Army, or 'subversive thoughts' to North Korea. It's a way of saying "I disagree with you, and while your reasoning might be sound and your conclusions reasonable, you'll be completely powerless if I utter this one magic phrase."

White Privilege exists. Denying it is pretty similar to denying evolution, climate change, income inequality being a problem, etc. You are basically saying "LALALA I'm burying my head in the sand and denying factual evidence!"

Stop with your fucking conspiracy theory about hurting the white race. WP is nothing more than stereotypes manifesting themselves socially and legally.

Reasoning? You are denying white privilege while simultaneously claiming to be reasonable. Hilarious.

I'm white, and frankly, looking at the people who are all twisted up about the "white race", they practically prove every single worst-case supposition about white privilege themselves. You don't have to go out and look for it - there it is, right there.
Quintium wrote:
The Tiger Kingdom wrote:It sure does make racist people whine a lot.

See, there's another magic buzz word. "Racist."

it's not magic at all. It's entirely accurate in describing pretty much everything you post on the subject of race.
Quintium wrote:In South Korea, there are television shows detailing how white men are giving Korean women venereal diseases and impregnating them only to break off all contact when they say they're pregnant.

I'd like a citation for this.
Assuming that's true, that's terrible.
Quintium wrote: In Japan, all foreigners are generally despised.

Yup, Japan is pretty racist.
Quintium wrote: In Malaysia, the government still maintains racial laws in favour of the ethnic Malay and against the ethnic Chinese.

That sucks.
Quintium wrote: In Zimbabwe, whites generally cannot own land,

Zimbabwe has many, many problems, most of them rooted in the fact that they're ruled by an octogenarian psychopath.
Quintium wrote: and in South Africa they're murdered for it.

If you're talking about the guy I think you're talking about, I don't feel too bad about it.
Quintium wrote: In Palestine, selling land to ethnic Jews is punishable by death.

In Israel, being Palestinian is punishable by you being blown to shit by an F15-I.
Quintium wrote: In Libya, black migrants are being beaten up and occasionally even set on fire by militias.

It's bad.
Quintium wrote: In Morocco, the police arrest black migrants, detain them without trial or beat them so hard their bones are broken.

In France, the police arrest Arab migrants, detain them without trial, or beat them so hard their bones are broken.
It's hardly something specific to Morocco - or non-white countries, obviously.
Quintium wrote: In Myanmar, the Rohingya are subject of genocide, and in China the Tibetans and the Uyghurs are going the same way. Whenever there's a civil war in Africa or the Middle East, the refugees are raped, trafficked, prostituted, robbed and murdered on a massive scale by the inhabitants of the areas they flee to.

Is this going anywhere, or are you just trying to prove you can find the CNN homepage?
Quintium wrote:But I'm a "racist" for being against government measures intended to make whites poorer and non-whites richer

Damn those cripplingly non-specific and totally uncited policies! DAMN THEM!
CITING SOURCES IS FOR ETHNIC PEOPLE!
Quintium wrote: because some people think that'll bring peace and prosperity.

I have no idea how the litany of tragedies you elaborated on above relates to this last sentence.
Bad things happen in the world, true, as you've demonstrated. You are also a racist, true, as any person observing what you post can tell.
These are not mutually exclusive. You whining bloody murder about "weakening the white race" doesn't help you, because the only people who talk that way are either Neo-Nazis, Klan members, or Klan wannabes.
Yeah, you absolutely are racist. You may as well admit it at this point and save yourself some time, because believe me, arguing this point isn't going to go anywhere. it clearly doesn't bother you, so quit whining about how people are smart enough for you not to be able to lie to them.
When the war is over
Got to start again
Try to hold a trace of what it was back then
You and I we sent each other stories
Just a page I'm lost in all its glory
How can I go home and not get blown away

Quintium
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quintium » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Quintium wrote:

None of those are factual evidence.

The first is a Wikipedia page with crippling neutrality issues as determined by Wikipedia's users. The second is on a website so biased that if you were a student at my university I'd throw your work at your face and expel you for gross academic fraud. It's descriptive, but so is David Icke's work on the Illuminati. The third is Buzzfeed, and I repeat what I said about the second. The fourth is yet more description of supposedly the same thing but no factual evidence. The fifth is from the exact same person mentioned in the fourth, and contains a personal opinion.

All things considered, I am not impressed.
I'm a melancholic, bipedal, 1/128th Native Batavian polyhistor. My preferred pronouns are "his majesty"/"his majesty".

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Draica wrote:I also do not expect foreigners(which encompass a very large majority of NSG) to have a positive view of America, espescially when polled on this website, most foreigners on here HATE America.

You wonder why we hate America? Because America claims to have a moral high ground despite all it's terrible actions historically. Take your worship of ignorance and nationalism elsewhere. The Internet is not the place for your lack of historical knowledge.

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:There's no such thing as white privilege. I'm sure we will learn all about the non-existent 'white privilege' in our AP 'History' class at school. Interestingly the teacher seems intent on skipping the American Revolution.

Except the fact that there is. Denying it is denying reality, but I wouldn't put that past you. It's not like white people maliciously intend to oppress people. White Privilege is the manifestation of stereotypes in the legal system.

Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:And that simply isn't true. It is self-evident that society has been more civil and decent the further back in time that you go. People used to follow the Bible back then, and they followed Biblical principles of marriage as outlined particularly in Genesis and the gospel (a union of a man and a woman, one flesh, and equal).

It is true. What isn't true is your patriotism and religion.

The Bible has advocated and justified for murder, rape, slavery and genocide. Also, homosexuality was not really that uncommon. Fuck Biblical Marriage.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:42 pm

Draica wrote:Everytime I come on these NSG threads I see the same thing: Liberals belitting conservatives/republicans and propping up those of liberal view.

Yeah, you guys really drop the ball on being right about stuff. My apologies, but this isn't kindergarten - we're not obligated to mollycoddle you.

I see absoloutely nothing wrong with what the RNC did. They wrote a strongly worded letter and sent something to a college because they disagreed with something, this is America, they can do that no matter how stupid it is. I can write a strongly worded letter to my Representative or the President(not that he would read it since he's so busy,)and it could be stupid as hell, but why is it your concern?
[/quote]
You actually do have a point here. The RNC has broken no rules. It hasn't gone out of legal bounds at all.
However, because this is a free country (and because the RNC made this a political issue), we're well within our rights to register our disagreement as well.
Draica wrote:I also do not expect foreigners(which encompass a very large majority of NSG) to have a positive view of America, espescially when polled on this website, most foreigners on here HATE America.

Whining about how mean foreigners are to you isn't going to help anything, is it?
Draica wrote:As my ROTC teacher said, we are the best country on the face of the earth.

Your ROTC teacher really sounds like a deep thinker. Which makes sense - with a job like that, he's clearly going places.
Draica wrote: If they had done this in Afghanistan they would've been shot and killed.

There's an unprovable assertion - the clear sign of a quality argument.
Draica wrote:Thank God the RNC has the right to do this,

Hey, free speech rocks!
But that means you also have to put up with dissent.
Draica wrote: and may God BLESS this country.

Yeah, Motorhead will probably tour the US next year, and seeing as how Lemmy is God, I agree 100%!
When the war is over
Got to start again

Quintium
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quintium » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:42 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:I'd like a citation for this.
Assuming that's true, that's terrible.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=919852452099
But don't worry - the exact same sentiment is felt everywhere outside the comfortable Western European and North American hugbox.

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:You whining bloody murder about "weakening the white race" doesn't help you, because the only people who talk that way are either Neo-Nazis, Klan members, or Klan wannabes.

Then you've never been to Europe.

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Quintium wrote:*snip*

Well, everybody's suspicious of foreigners.
And as to the video, yeah, it's ridiculously biased. I've seen similar things on Fox News from a white perspective, screaming about how Latinos all want to terk er jerbs, how all Muslims desire the immediate imposition of a bizarre fringe interpretation of Sharia law on the US, and how all blacks want to steal our wallets and women. So you can't exactly claim racial innocence (hah) on that one.

Quintium wrote:Then you've never been to Europe.

I absolutely have, and frankly, all those people like Le Pen, the BNP and that little smirking blonde Dutch freak whose name I've thankfully forgotten strike me as aspiring stormtroopers too.
Last edited by The Tiger Kingdom on Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the war is over
Got to start again

Geilinor
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Most societies weren't sexist before the 20th century? Who's been teaching you this idiocy?
Member of the Free Democratic Party. Not left. Not right. Forward.
Economic Left/Right: -1.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.41

The New Sea Territory
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Sea Territory » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 pm

Geilinor wrote:

Most societies weren't sexist before the 20th century? Who's been teaching you this idiocy?

"Jesus." He drank the Christian Conservative Patriot Koolaid.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Quintium wrote:

White Privilege, although something that was existent in the Jim Crow south is now nonexistent. Affirmative Action actually gives priority to the black and latinos students, while blacks and latinos have employment quotas, something that doesn't exist amongst white people. The whites also no longer the wealthiest: the East Asians now hold that title.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:04 pm

The last two hundred years haven't had this radical bastion of knowledge called the Internet. Have you heard of it?

History has an anti-American bias. It's called reality. America has done some pretty bad things.

I also have the AP Class. At a Catholic school. It's anti-Christian because the reality is Christianity has caused so many wars and conflicts that it deserves the flak.

That's simply not true. Christianity is a peaceful religion but Christians will unite to defend Christendom when the time calls for it (as the Crusaders or Martin Luther did).

The anti-American bias is not historical. That's your opinion. Let's be real, there are a lot of sensitive people out there, so they have revisionist history to change it all. Whenever we try to discuss America's accomplishments and awesome feats, there's always a select few who resort to myths like 'mistreatment of natives' or 'persecution of blacks' -- neither of these things really happened, at least not on the level that the revisionists claim.

In particular my class is hostile towards the Puritans and cannot stop talking about the Salem Witch trials. They forget that they don't know for sure what completely happened as there are only personal accounts written in journals, but little legal evidence. This is one example of anti-American intolerance, trying to get students to feel ashamed to live in America, or be white, or be Christian or conservative.

Geilinor
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 pm

That's simply not true. Christianity is a peaceful religion but Christians will unite to defend Christendom when the time calls for it (as the Crusaders or Martin Luther did).

The anti-American bias is not historical. That's your opinion. Let's be real, there are a lot of sensitive people out there, so they have revisionist history to change it all. Whenever we try to discuss America's accomplishments and awesome feats, there's always a select few who resort to myths like 'mistreatment of natives' or 'persecution of blacks' -- neither of these things really happened, at least not on the level that the revisionists claim.

Slavery never happened? The Trail of Tears never happened?

The Tiger Kingdom
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tiger Kingdom » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:08 pm

So do the bodies of white kids get left in the street for hours after they've been killed in suspicious circumstances by white police officers? Do white presidents have to constantly deal with an unending barrage of explicitly racist drivel impugning their intelligence, integrity, and background? Do white people constantly chafe under implicitly racist socioeconomic circumstances with regard to banking and housing?
Is it considered legal (or at least, inherently justifiable) to for the police to freely murder white kids, as it apparently is for the police to kill non-white kids?
Or is it just that the old stranglehold is still there, just not using so many public ethnic slurs this time around?
Republic of Coldwater wrote: Affirmative Action actually gives priority to the black and latinos students, while blacks and latinos have employment quotas, something that doesn't exist amongst white people.

Clearly we need such a system, given the inherent bias of the system to leave brown people in the dirt and then blame them for it.
Republic of Coldwater wrote:The whites also no longer the wealthiest: the East Asians now hold that title.

I don't have any idea what this means. Wealthy per capita? Wealthy in terms of real proportions? In what country?
When the war is over
Got to start again

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:09 pm

Geilinor wrote:Most societies weren't sexist before the 20th century? Who's been teaching you this idiocy?

Conservative Christian patriots, as you call them, are all about Jesus and believe America to be a Christian state. I agree with them because I am one of them. I think America is extremely important and exceptional, almost the greatest country in the world (except for Israel, God's special nation).

Conservatives don't impose sugar and food regulations on children in schools (a practical modern day tea tax), but many liberals do. We probably advocate koolaid. All children ought to have a daily ration of koolaid and sugar and candy, because they're kids and they deserve it, along with a good southern meal each evening, a mother and father at home, a decent church and local school, and a real, pro-America, pro-Israel, pro-life, pro-Christ, pro-Bible education! That's what we need in those darned AP classes, doggone!

When I have the class tomorrow, I'll be sure to mention what I wrote in the paragraph above -- that'll get the crowds riled up!

Geilinor
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Geilinor » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 pm

Conservative Christian patriots, as you call them, are all about Jesus and believe America to be a Christian state.

"Believing" America to be a Christian state does not make it so.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Archeuland and Baughistan » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 pm

The Tiger Kingdom wrote:
Republic of Coldwater wrote:White Privilege, although something that was existent in the Jim Crow south is now nonexistent.

So do the bodies of white kids get left in the street for hours after they've been killed in suspicious circumstances by white police officers? Do white presidents have to constantly deal with an unending barrage of explicitly racist drivel impugning their intelligence, integrity, and background? Do white people constantly chafe under implicitly racist socioeconomic circumstances with regard to banking and housing?
Is it considered legal (or at least, inherently justifiable) to for the police to freely murder white kids, as it apparently is for the police to kill non-white kids?
Or is it just that the old stranglehold is still there, just not using so many public ethnic slurs this time around?
Republic of Coldwater wrote: Affirmative Action actually gives priority to the black and latinos students, while blacks and latinos have employment quotas, something that doesn't exist amongst white people.

Clearly we need such a system, given the inherent bias of the system to leave brown people in the dirt and then blame them for it.
Republic of Coldwater wrote:The whites also no longer the wealthiest: the East Asians now hold that title.

I don't have any idea what this means. Wealthy per capita? Wealthy in terms of real proportions? In what country?

Those are just generalizations, quit being racist toward white people. It exists, you know. Racism against whites. It's all part of the modern day secularist anti-American worldview. White people are people too.

Koopaville
Envoy

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Koopaville » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm

The part of me that's good with trivia supports this new idea, because hey, simpler and easier facts for me to memorize. Of course, the educated part of me laughed at these clowns, even though I'm a conservative as well.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General