NATION

PASSWORD

Surge 2014: A debate on Illegal Immigration and US Policies.

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Othelos
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Othelos » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Libertarian California wrote:
Soldati senza confini wrote:
So you're scared that white people will be wiped out of the face of America? Is that it?

No. It is that we will be reduced to a minority in the country that our ancestors founded, which will occur by 2042.

Also, there is the plethora of negative consequences of having a large third world population in America.

oh my god. clearly nonwhite americans = third world.

and white people don't have a high enough fertility rate to maintain the population. the white population experienced a natural decline last year, 10 years ahead of when predicted. if all non-whites left the country, we'd be in the same situation as germany demographically.
Last edited by Othelos on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:54 pm

So you're scared that white people will be wiped out of the face of America? Is that it?

No. It is that we will be reduced to a minority in the country that our ancestors founded, which will occur by 2042.

Also, there is the plethora of negative consequences of having a large third world population in America.

Oh, yes, there is, if, you know, these citizens actually caused a country to become a third world nation. It does not.

I'm sorry, but based on your posts, it's clear you do hold prejudiced opinions. I'm not trying to bait, but honestly, I find it shocking you view foreigners, especially non whites in that light.

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 07, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Kelinfort wrote:

Oh, yes, there is, if, you know, these citizens actually caused a country to become a third world nation.

They did though.

Mushet
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Mushet » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Being a minority isn't about numbers it's about power.

And how do you know America won't just assimilate certain "Hispanics" into being white? Y'know like it did with Italians and Irish and pretty much everyone that wasn't of Anglo descent.

And that last statement comes with many problematic assumptions, like that anyone with descent from a "third world" country is still "third world" after their family probably lived in a "first world" nation for generations, which will likely be the case with those born and raised here outnumbering the immigrants. Also that people with descent from a place that is now "third world" is automatically a problem.
"what I believe is like a box, and we’re taking the energy of our thinking and putting into a box of beliefs, pretending that we’re thinking...I’ve gone through most of my life not believing anything. Either I know or I don’t know, or I think." - John Trudell

Gun control is, and always has been, a tool of white supremacy.

Puppet: E-City ranked #1 in the world for Highest Drug Use on 5/25/2015
Puppet Sacred Heart Church ranked #2 in the world for Nudest 2/25/2010
OP of a 5 page archived thread The Forum Seven Tit Museum
Previous Official King of Forum 7 (2010-2012/13), relinquished own title
First person to get AQ'd Quote was funnier in 2011, you had to have been there
Celebrating over a decade on Nationstates!

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:
Kelinfort wrote:Oh, yes, there is, if, you know, these citizens actually caused a country to become a third world nation.

They did though.

Using your conclusion, why didn't all those white settlers in South Africa or Angola make it a first world country?

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Kelinfort wrote:
Blakk Metal wrote:They did though.

Using your conclusion, why didn't all those white settlers in South Africa or Angola make it a first world country?

inb4 they got kicked out/didn't stay long enough/etc. et nauseam.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Norstal wrote:
Kelinfort wrote:Using your conclusion, why didn't all those white settlers in South Africa or Angola make it a first world country?

inb4 they got kicked out/didn't stay long enough/etc. et nauseam.

Whites have been in South Africa for 400 years, what's taking them so long? :lol:

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Kelinfort wrote:
Blakk Metal wrote:They did though.

They were able to get close.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Kelinfort wrote:
Norstal wrote:inb4 they got kicked out/didn't stay long enough/etc. et nauseam.

Whites have been in South Africa for 400 years, what's taking them so long? :lol:

The mere notion that these poor third-worlder Latinos can change a nation into a third-world faster than the whites can change their colonies into first-worlds is quite laughable indeed. In fact, that reminds me. It's the same logic that Nazis used with Jews.

>Jews control the world through an evil cabal of New World Order
>But Jews are more inferior than Aryans

It's like, well then ok. I then prefer America to turn into a third-world country because if they can change this country that fast, we clearly are inferior to them.
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:
Kelinfort wrote:Using your conclusion, why didn't all those white settlers in South Africa or Angola make it a first world country?

They were able to get close.

Yea you mean South African Apartheid which not only caused the country to be worse off but also was cut off of all international trade and collapsed in the 1980s under the leadership of Nelson Mandela? THAT SA?!

Because honestly, if you're saying Apartheid South Africa was a paradise you might want to review history a little bit.
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:They were able to get close.

Yea you mean South African Apartheid which not only caused the country to be worse off but also was cut off of all international trade and collapsed in the 1980s under the leadership of Nelson Mandela? THAT SA?!

Because honestly, if you're saying Apartheid South Africa was a paradise you might want to review history a little bit.

Compared to many of its neighbors though.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Benuty wrote:

Compared to many of its neighbors though.

Which were in bad shape because of who?
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:They were able to get close.

South Africa was one of the best countries in Africa before you guys went 'RAYCISS' and applied sanctions.
Benuty wrote:Compared to many of its neighbors though.

Which were in bad shape because of who?

Themselves.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

South Africa was one of the best countries in Africa before you guys went 'RAYCISS' and applied sanctions.

Yea, because Apartheid wasn't all about keeping them negroes in their place, right? How could I have forgotten that keeping the negroes in the shackles of the whites is the utopian future

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:South Africa was one of the best countries in Africa before you guys went 'RAYCISS' and applied sanctions.

Yea, because Apartheid wasn't all about keeping them negroes in their place, right?

It was. The better conditions was just a benign side effect.

Othelos
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Othelos » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:
Yea, because Apartheid wasn't all about keeping them negroes in their place, right?

what

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Othelos wrote:
Blakk Metal wrote:It was. The better conditions was just a benign side effect.

what

Yep, there you have it; racism is good as long as it benefits white people only. Fuck everyone else.

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Othelos wrote:what

Yep, there you have it; racism is good as long as it benefits white people only. Fuck everyone else.

I never said that.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

I never said that.

You don't have to, the arguments speak for themselves.

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:I never said that.

I'd like to remind you that what you are doing, flamebaiting, is against the rules.

Othelos
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Othelos » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

I'd like to remind you that what you are doing, flamebaiting, is against the rules.

He isn't flamebaiting.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

How am I flamebaiting when I am telling you your arguments reflect the position that "racism is good"?

Unless you're the kind of person who is going to beat my ass when you have nothing else to discuss about the subject when I prove you wrong and ragequit it isn't flamebaiting.
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blakk Metal
Negotiator

Postby Blakk Metal » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:I'd like to remind you that what you are doing, flamebaiting, is against the rules.

How am I flamebaiting when I am telling you your arguments reflect the position that "racism is good"?

You never said that. You said, "Yep, there you have it; racism is good as long as it benefits white people only. Fuck everyone else."

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

You never said that. You said, "Yep, there you have it; racism is good as long as it benefits white people only. Fuck everyone else."

And that's flamebaiting how? Because you don't like what I'm understanding from your arguments to be thrown back at you?

Also, you DO realize I am a minority, correct? That would mean I am flamebaiting myself.
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kelinfort
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelinfort » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Blakk Metal wrote:

Yea, better for the whites, but African living conditions were the same as elsewhere. Also, you never explained Angola or Mozambique. Not to mention, by your own argument, slaves should've ruined American when they were freed.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General