NATION

PASSWORD

Look what followed me home today!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Was a .22lr your first firearms experience

Yes, I learned on a .22lr firearm
29%
No, I learned on a firearm of a different caliber
57%
Firearms are bad, Mmmkay
14%
Joke option
No votes

Total votes : 7

Smartephant
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Smartephant » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:50 pm

The first gun I ever fired was a Winchester Model 61. The first I ever owned was a 1966 Jianshe SKS.
If you can't take a little bloody nose maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross but it's not for the timid.

Los Cabreddes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Cabreddes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 pm

I actually don't own a gun currently (Tech is filled with bastards), so I basically just fire whatever my friends give me when we go to the firing range. I like 9mm Rifles though.
FYI: Grammar Nazis not welcome. Aei wull pel wow Aei wyke.

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:01 pm

I got my 1st class Scout badge by mastering marksmanship at the sportmen's club, and cooking in the woods with nothing but raw food, a hatchet, and some foil.

I almost died from my undercooked food.

Everybody else almost died from my errant shooting. I was the last one to pass the course.

We used .22 rimfire rifles, property of the club.
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Los Cabreddes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Los Cabreddes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Pope Joan wrote:I got my 1st class Scout badge by mastering marksmanship at the sportmen's club, and cooking in the woods with nothing but raw food, a hatchet, and some foil.

I almost died from my undercooked food.

Everybody else almost died from my errant shooting. I was the last one to pass the course.

We used .22 rimfire rifles, property of the club.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. All woodsmen must know that until the flames are as tall as you are the food is not properly cooked!
FYI: Grammar Nazis not welcome. Aei wull pel wow Aei wyke.

DeusII
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby DeusII » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:45 am

I've fired L98A1/2s on many occasions, but never owned a gun.
Have you seen people acting suspiciously? They are probably a member of the Resistance. Contact your local State Security office immediately and do your duty to protect your home and family.
State Security
Northern Frontier Administration

Gun Manufacturers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 23, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gun Manufacturers » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Poll added
Gun control is like trying to solve drunk driving by making it harder for sober people to own cars.

Any accident you can walk away from is one I can laugh at.

DOJ's interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/fi ... -p0126.pdf

Natapoc wrote:...You should post more in here so I don't seem like the extremist...

Auraelius wrote:If you take the the TITANIC, and remove the letters T, T, and one of the I's, and add the letters C,O,S,P,R, and Y you get CONSPIRACY. oOooOooooOOOooooOOOOOOoooooooo

Maineiacs wrote:Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a boat and get drunk all day.

Luw wrote:Politics is like having two handfuls of shit - one that smells bad and one that looks bad - and having to decide which one to put in your mouth.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 pm

My fire arm experience:
Started scouts .22lr Dropped merit badge due to asshole counselor
Shotugn 12 and 20 gauges got badge
50 cal black powder rifles Sadly no badge to earn.

I really want to get my own gun and am saving up to possibly buy one. Still need to find a range and take some more classes though.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Wamitoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I learned on a .410 Shotgun.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

Big Jim P
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Big Jim P » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

My first rifle was a .22LR. Make and model are lost in the mists of time. I used to own a 1022. Wish I still had it. It was a great little rifle.
Hail Satan!
Happily married to Roan Cara, The first RL NS marriage, and Pope Joan is my Father-in-law.
I edit my posts to fix typos.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General