NATION

PASSWORD

<report> threadjacking - white ribbon threadp

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

<report> threadjacking - white ribbon threadp

Postby Dyakovo » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 am

Haktiva wrote:
Page wrote:Fraud is a crime and these bastards should be prosecuted for it.

Same with Anita Sarkisian
Haktiva wrote:
Page wrote:
If you're referring to allegedly falsified threats against her, I contend she has no reason to risk making up threats when she has enough rabid enemies circulating real ones.

Honestly I don't even know why she's the internet's public enemy #1. I've watched her vids and while I can see why her criticisms might be polarizing, all she is doing is analyzing games which from any other standpoint besides feminism (as in, religious/atheist interpretations, left-wing/right-wing interpretations, philosophies, etc.) is totally common and uncontroversial. She even opens by acknowledging there is nothing wrong with people enjoying problematic media so long as they acknowledge what is wrong with it so she's not even calling for a boycott or anything.

For some reason though, it seems ISIS propaganda gets more respect than Anita.

Anita has admitted that she wasn't a gamer before. She also conned people out of thousands of dollars and really didn't deliver what she promised. 5 videos for thousands of dollars doesn't make for an honest critic.

plus her videos are shit and full of lies, half-truths, and double standards. so fuck her.
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Return to Moderation