NATION

PASSWORD

Small chilly down?

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Small chilly down?

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 am

The Truth and Light wrote:
Thafoo wrote:I'm not sure if I'm comfortable right now :unsure:

Tensions are high, yes.

Cill Airne wrote:Funny, because you are so wrong its laughable.

This is where I stopped reading, because honestly, I knew what was coming next. You were going condescend to explain to me why I was in the wrong, and how in fact, you were not craving attention for your narcissism. Following that you were clearly contradicting yourself by stooping the petty low that is "offering a life lesson" to someone who has probably been through more shit in his life than privileged scum like you.

Cill Airne wrote:Thats nice, i've had lovely conversations in TET about Buddhist philosophy that would not have happened otherwise if I did not mention the Chinese or Japanese name of the concept. So, sorry you dislike it, but that really isn't going to stop me any. :-)

Yeah I'm pretty sure you're being a defensive fuckrocket and it's not surprising since you show yourself to crave attention for you intellectual ego on the daily. :)

You don't mention all the different languages to start a conversation, you mention them to get attention and rack up polyglot points.

I see you. I fucking see you.

Doesn't seem to me to be red-text worthy, but maybe a tap on the shoulder before it crosses over into that territory would be good. :unsure:

A bit more:

Cill Airne wrote:

This is where I stopped reading, because honestly, I knew what was coming next. You were going condescend to explain to me why I was in the wrong, and how in fact, you were not craving attention for your narcissism. Following that you were clearly contradicting yourself by stooping the petty low that is "offering a life lesson" to someone who has probably been through more shit in his life than privileged scum like you.

Privileged scum? You know what, I would rather be a privileged scum than an egotistical aggressive hypocrite who is so blind in their way that they can't even see how big of an gobshite they are. And I'm sorry, privileged? Privileged to what? To have parents who worked hard to get their family out of poverty? I'm sorry that your family seems to not have been able to do the same.

^more

No axe to grind here, as I consider both to be good friends.
Last edited by Coffee Cakes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Addressed.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Much appreciated.

*leaves a pitcher of chocolate milk*
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Quick question, and seeing as this is the report that led to the lock, seems the right place to ask, how long is the lock going to last?
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:09 pm

As long as it takes to sink in. It's still on the front page. If you folks can't survive for even 30 minutes or so ...

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:As long as it takes to sink in. It's still on the front page. If you folks can't survive for even 30 minutes or so ...

Thank's. Just curious that's all.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Esternial
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 09, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Esternial » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 pm

While this post isn't relevant to the flaming, it is relevant to TET and the lock.

I'd suggest including some examples of things that are considered spam in TET, perhaps even genuine posts that have been removed because of their spammy nature?

Or at the very least mentioned what kind of things in general aren't allowed. It would make things much more obvious for people who don't consider thing like *hits you with a newspaper* to be spam.

EDIT: Spelling mistake hur :/
Last edited by Esternial on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Algonquin Ascendancy
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Algonquin Ascendancy » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:14 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:Addressed.

By the rules in the OP shouldn't Cill Airne have been given a one day ban?
• Call me Makki. •
Des: "Humanity: fucking awesome."
My name is Makkitotosimew, I am an Algonquin Separatist and also support the Quebec Separatist movement for purely pragmatic reasons. I am a member of the First Peoples National Party of Canada.
I worship Manitou, the Great Spirit. Mahinga is my spirit guide. All life is sacred and should be treated with respect. As such, I am opposed to sport hunting and factory farming.
I am a Democratic Syndicalist.
I am a 23 year old polyamorous, pansexual woman.
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.05

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:05 am

No. I explained myself quite clearly on that point. One wonders what investment you have in the matter, and hopes one is not avoiding a ban yourself.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Moderation