NATION

PASSWORD

Regional World Factbook Question

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Regional World Factbook Question

Postby Acharastan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:35 am

Hello. I am the founder of the region Commonwealth of Allies, and am having an issue with the [url][/url] tags. I am trying to create a link to my regional forums (coansforums.freeforums.net), but the link will not work. I have tried using just the url, adding http://, and using www., but nothing will work. I have seen others post links in their entries, and it seems to work for them. Specifically, on mine it keeps the url tags there and does not "linkify" the url. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix it? Please help!

Acharastan
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:08 am

Try it as
Code: Select all
[url=http://coansforums.freeforums.net]Forums[/url]
?
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Blaatschapen should resign

Acharastan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Acharastan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:42 am

Thank you so much Blaatschapen!
| ++ @=I=====> I am a Civilization of Royalia <=====I=@ ++ | @=I=====> The Constitutional Empire Of Acharastan<=====[=@ |
| +@=I=====> Founder of The Commonwealth of Allies <=====I=@+ |
JE SUIS CHARLIE
  • Reppy: Nationstates has taught me the art of the "polite f***-off" letter.
  • Arch: "I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up" - Valaran
National News: NAXD, Acharastan's space program, and arms supplier RA&E, are teaming up to create the "Shepard-1" spaceplane using a revolutionary liftoff method.

Return to Technical