NATION

PASSWORD

The Bootleg Broadcasts - I.R.A. / O.R.G.A.S.M. [ABANDONED]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Benian Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Benian Republic » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Evil Lord Sauron wrote:
Benian Republic wrote:Whys that ?

IRA is a terrorist group which has killed hundreds if not thousands of UK and British people across the 20th and into the 21st century. Planning an executing hundreds of attacks including the 2 most high profile attacks, the Omagh bombing which killed 29 people and injured 220 and the Brighton Hotel Bombing which almost killed the Prime Minister, but instead killed 5 people, two of which were senior Cabinet officials.

To me it is akin to someone going around making a group called A.L Q.A.E.D.A.

Cough cough freedom fighters
Pro: United Ireland, IRA, Allan Ryan, Palestine, Malvinas, Ukraine, Hamas-Fatah cooperation, legalized Gay marriage, Tibetan Resistance, Atheism.
Anti: English Imperialism, Nazism, communism, Israel, Zionism, Margret thatcher, Martin McGuinness, good Friday agreement.
Proud to be Irish, please telegram me I enjoy getting them.
Casualties showing why supporting Israel is morally corrupt: http://www.countthekids.org/

*The People's Republic of Aryan Union of Celts
*Was Aryan Union of Celts

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Let's not bring the filth of general over here now, eh?
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Aurum Rider wrote:It's a good you're Benevolent Thomas, and not handsome Thomas. I might have fallen for your charm otherwise.

I guess its time to make another puppet. Still plenty of adjectives out there!
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:43 pm

The Path of Fire

The Black Rider, 1st Class R/D Military Commander, Notorious Raid Leader, Emeritus Chief of The General Staff, Marshal Feuer Ritter's War within the Ranks of The Black Riders In the Light of Official TBR NationStates Forum Threads

Feuer Ritter founded December 5th, 2011
<<<The Black Riders Thread September 22nd, 2011 - June 5th, 2012>>>
February 4th, 2012 - The Black Riders raid and tag 9 regions
March 4th, 2012 - The Prototype of TBR raid report by Feuer Ritter
March 30th, 2012 - Operation Blitz - 10 raided regions
March 31st, 2012 - 8 raided regions "The Fire Starting Lieutenant"
April 13th, 2012 - 7 raided regions, TBR Officers triggering training Update "Captain (The Hauptmann)"
April 14th, 2012 - 9 raided regions "The God of Sun"
April 21st, 2012 - Assault to Deutschland
April 30th, 2012 - Invasion of Region of Reunited Muslim States
May 12th, 2012 - The Black Riders raid and tag 6 regions
May 13th, 2012 - 7 raided regions
May 20th, 2012 - 7 raided regions Major (WAR)
May 28th, 2012 - 3 raided regions. Testing new tactics The planner
June 2nd, 2012 - Operation Marathon, 26 raided regions, Multi team update Commander of The Doom Team
<<<The Black Riders Thread June 5th, 2012 - October 23rd, 2013>>>
June 8th, 2012 - Operation Marathon II, 26 raided regions Time Keeper
June 10th, 2012 - The FRA raid.
June 16th, 2012 - The Invasion of South Africa Colonel Feuer Ritter
July 9th, 2012 - The Invasion of Korel, 1st Anniversary of The Black Riders General Feuer Ritter
August 16th, 2012 - 8 raided regions
August 19th, 2012 - 2 passworded regions raided In Command
August 21st, 2012 - The Black Riders raid and tag 6 regions In Command
September 25th, 2012 - 17 raided regions, 17 executed delegates New number of Executed WADs/Update Record
September 27th, 2012 - 12 regions, 12 Executed WADs
October 6th, 2012 - 6 raided regions "The Master of the Valkryies"
December 8th, 2012 - 20 raided regions General Feuer Ritter Comes back from Off-Duty
December 9th, 2012 - 26 raided regions
December 11th, 2012 - 12 raided regions
December 12th, 2012 - 7 raided regions
February 2nd, 2013 - 9 raided regions, The Invasion of Middle Earth
May 3rd, 2013 - 10 raided regions In Command
<<<The Black Riders Thread August 31st, 2013 - July 31st, 2014>>>
August 31st, 2013 - The Chief of The General Staff of The Black Riders
November 16th, 2013 - 16 raided regions In Command
November 28th, 2013 - 47 raided regions, Multi team update Commander of Team Feuer
November 29th, 2013 - Operation Mayhem, 98 raided regions Commander of Team Feuer
November 30th, 2013 - 27 raided regions, 26 executed WADs
November 30th, 2013 - Burn and Blunder, 30 raided regions In Command
November 30th, 2013 - The Publication of Codex Incursus The Author of Codex Incursus
December 1st, 2013 - 44 regions raided, Multi team Update
December 2nd, 2013 - 37 regions raided In Command, New PB triggering record
December 3rd, 2013 - 39 raided regions
December 4th, 2013 - 29 raided regions
December 5th, 2013 - 61 raided regions, Multi team update Commander of Team Feuer
December 6th, 2013 - 41 raided regions In Command, New PB Triggering record
December 7th, 2013 - 41 raided regions In Command
December 8th, 2013 - 30 raided regions, 22 executed WADs In Command
December 8th, 2013 - 16 raided regions In Command
December 9th, 2013 - 27 raided regions Leisure raid with Future Chief
December 10th, 2013 - 22 raided regions In Command
December 15th, 2013 - 18 raided regions In Command
December 16th, 2013 - 53 raided regions, Multi team Update Commander of Team Feuer
December 17th, 2013 - 53 regions raided, Multi team update
December 19th, 2013 - 36 regions raided In Command
December 20th, 2013 - 21 raided regions In command
December 22nd, 2013 - 28 raided regions, 9 Executed WADs In Command
December 24th, 2013 - 39 raided regions In Command
December 25th, 2013 - 25 raided regions In Command
December 27th, 2013 - The Invasion of Asia, 17 Raiders online In Command
January 12th, 2014 - Feuer Ritter Appoints KKnight to Chief of the General Staff
March 2nd, 2014 - 20 raided regions Feuer Ritter comes back
March 22nd, 2014 - 21 raided regions In Command
March 23rd, 2014 - 7 raided regions In Command
March 24rd, 2014 - 36 raided regions In Command
March 25th, 2014 - The Liberation of Anzia, 25 raided regions
March 29th, 2014 - Operation Typhoon, 67 raided regions, Multi team update Commander of Team Feuer
March 30th, 2014 - Operation Guillotine, 32 regions raided, 25 WADs executed
April 6th, 2014 - The Invasion of The Silver Isles
April 6th, 2014 - 25 raided regions, 21 Executed WADs
April 6th, 2014 - 22 raided regions, 10 Executed WADs In Command
April 13th, 2014 - 26 regions raided, 12 WADs Executed In Command
April 14th, 2014 - 34 regions raided In Command
June 28th, 2014 - 16 regions raided In Command
July 16th, 2014 - 21 raided regions
July 20th, 2014 - 12 raided regions in 15 minutes In Command
July 21st, 2014 - 24 raided regions In Command
Feuer Ritter 'On Raiding'
<<<The Black Riders Thread July 30th 2014 - Recent>>>
August 3rd, 2014 - 25 raided regions In Command
August 25th, 2014 - 35 raided regions In Command
August 26th, 2014 - 34 raided regions In Command
November 19th 2014 - Marshal Feuer Ritter's Resignation From The Black Riders

Note: This all is only minor part of Marshal Feuer Ritter's activities and contributions for The Black Riders, published on the corresponding TBR threads. Many documented raids Feuer Ritter has participated are kept behind locked doors of TBR Off-site Archive Vaults, wherein Cimmerian Warrior Scribes and Secretaries have no access, thus above list lacks much relevant material on Marshal's career. For Example, generally speaking he has taken part to every single The Black Riders Occupations since his joining to the Organisation.

There are no single region in The NationStates, where Feuer Ritter's Professionalism and experience would not be useful...

Good Luck for your Future Path, Marshal. HUZZAH!

With Love From Cimmeria,
~ Cora ~
Emeritus TBR Secretary, TBR Outcast, Purist Raider Merc

(Cora apologizes caused problems, Marshal)
Last edited by Corvus Corax on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Messenger of The Witch-Queen of Cimmeria

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:16 pm

The Awesome Collection of recent fun, memorable and historically significant Scrap Raids by the operatives of Infamous I.R.A. / O.R.G.A.S.M and Bootleg Broadcasts

ImageImage

There are always some projects going on around the Native Tagfields. Almost every update some pitiful nativedom gets invaded by the Mighty forces of more or less competent, but always cheerful and happy raider Hobbyists.

17th November, Major Update Two raids that made raiding History for their cunning elite-mentality which made these enormous raiding achievements possible. Two dumps targeted and obliterated: The Central Alliance - (Picture taken for the Future raider generations) and Roarea - (Picture 2 for raider new comers still waiting in their cradles).
19th November, Minor Update. The Full Scale invasion of Democratium by The Crimson Empire and associates, which ended almost immediately to a Full withdrawal of invasion forces, because there exist widely some mystic traditional habit show respect toward Raider Veterans whom cannot keep founders of their forgotten puppet dumps alive. The Incident has no lessons for The Future Raiders other then:
1) Keep your own Regional Founder puppets Alive (1 login in 60 days would be enough),
2) If you can raid it, it is a target. Crush'm'All! (Including defenseless nativedoms of respected veteran raiders)
21st November, Major Update. Failed invasion attempt of Vermont by some n00b-R-Group, lost to the fendas whom were capable pile a bigger pile. Cora and Aurum left from the region like a sparrows from a willow. Genuine I.R.A. / O.R.G.A.S.M. raid attempt. :P
21st November, Minor Update. Awesome Raid in Golden Eagle Empire (Trophy Picture) by The Crimson Empire & Hangarounds. Real heart warming feelings of Joy achieved via this remarkable happening of The History of Raiding in NationStates. Heavy fenda resistance on the Taglands!
22nd November, Major Update, Despite numerically enormous fenda forces circling around good target regions like a flies surrounding the droppings of cows, 4 brave raider warriors under various I.R.A. / O.R.G.A.S.M. banners but unified under The flag of The Grimsom Empire crushed their assault echelon through the resistance and invaded a ridiculous nativedom of The Ancient World (Photographic Evidence that memorable raid really happened).

Fendas managed save their hides from the extra meeting with The Senpai in The Rejected Realms this time. Glorious Victory for the Raiderdom! :p
*Cimmerian reporter suffers Two updates Chronic Anti-UDL Occupation Illness, so there cannot be anything remarkable happened on the taglands worth to report during those two updates*
23rd November, Minor Update. One Certain Cimmerian and Noble Guy joined together and crushed mercilessly native pits of Louisiana (Photo) and Iberia (Photo). Fendas watched the devastation without raising enough power to stop those vile and merciless destroyers. 2-0 for R! :P

All Hails to the Scrap Raids! Nothing can stop The Scrap Raiders! CROM!

Last edited by Corvus Corax on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bankai Kurosaki
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bankai Kurosaki » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:26 pm

"Orphanized Raider Groups And Similar Militaries"

Greatest acronym in NS history, by a Secretariat margin.
Last edited by Bankai Kurosaki on Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:28 pm

23rd November, Minor Update... 2-0 for R!

Lolwut? I'll give you Louisiana and Iberia, but I would hardly call the day 2-0 for you guys. I think you're forgetting about your loss in Kingdom of Saxony, or how you jumped late for Christmas. Either 2-2 or at best 2-1-1 (could maybe say Christmas was a draw since we didn't actually stop you from taking it, but you didn't take it either). Also, why no mention of how after those two setbacks you turned tail and ran for support missions rather than keep fighting a losing battle ;)
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:34 pm

No wonder this all revolve always around same formulas...

I try avoid spamming, and rare fenda successes are left out of records, because they are usually that insignificant to be mentioned only in Fenda threads. :P

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:39 pm

In my list of "Most Common Excuses," I seem to have left out:

"It was insignificant."
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:48 pm

How are they any more insignificant than your two successes? :P Same number of people jumping on both ends, and Christmas has more natives than either of your successes, Saxony more than Ibera? Me thinks Xoriet is in the right here, and you just don't want to admit you gave up eight minutes into update XD
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Noble one was testing Beta version of his Ultra Secret tool. I was only switcher necessary for The Field Test...

2-0 for R! :lol:

Deadeye Jack
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deadeye Jack » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Also we were defending elsewhere throughout update.

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Bankai Kurosaki wrote:"Orphanized Raider Groups And Similar Militaries"

Greatest acronym in NS history, by a Secretariat margin.

I can proudly take credit for the acronym.
Last edited by Aurum Rider on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Kazmr wrote:
23rd November, Minor Update... 2-0 for R!

Lolwut? I'll give you Louisiana and Iberia, but I would hardly call the day 2-0 for you guys. I think you're forgetting about your loss in Kingdom of Saxony, or how you jumped late for Christmas. Either 2-2 or at best 2-1-1 (could maybe say Christmas was a draw since we didn't actually stop you from taking it, but you didn't take it either). Also, why no mention of how after those two setbacks you turned tail and ran for support missions rather than keep fighting a losing battle ;)

ah Kaz defenders on my tail wouldn't make me give up the entire raid not my first time on the tagfield since that makes the whole update an actual fun battle but I only had four targets, Cora was the only one around to help me test a new update tool since my two Crimson friends a certain Mr.Trick Shot and a Mr.Rassen decided to show up halfway in. You will find no excuses here we got two, you folks took one from us(still validated my data via the election) and Christmas was a tie I guess.

*original excuse: I uh fell. . .

EDIT: Look at the WFE of the two regions we took I attested to the 2-1-1 outcome right when I tagged.
Last edited by NoblePhnx on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 am

February 10th, Major Update

CROM! Ill-prepared and badly equipped Evil Tolmekians dominated the native taglands using absolutely obsolete piece of TBR wartech for the greater and everlasting glory of The Valley of The Wind! They managed crush 2 pitiful nativedoms under their steel boots against 3 slow moving Cormacian Defender affiliated Mercs.

The Evil Tolmekians:
Corvus Corax
Hunni Magorrea
Vandoosa
Nausicaa

The Dominions added the Empire of The Valley
Dash Clan
Brave New World

The Evil Tolmekians also tried forcibly arrange delegate elections in My Little Pony.

(EDIT: Indeed, it was Major update of 10th February not Major of 9th. Ancient TBR Basic sheet dated August 19th 2014 and RSS-Feeds used for following chronology of The Update. Jump times were several minutes long and random. F for Cormac's Mercs for their lack of effort, skills and spirit. Everybody can raid if they wish to do so!)
Last edited by Corvus Corax on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:13 am

Corvus Corax wrote:
(Image)

February 9th, Major Update

CROM! Ill-prepared and badly equipped Evil Tolmekians dominated the native taglands using absolutely obsolete piece of TBR wartech for the greater and everlasting glory of The Valley of The Wind! They managed crush 2 pitiful nativedoms under their steel boots against 3 slow moving Cormacian Defender affiliated Mercs.

The Evil Tolmekians:
Corvus Corax
Hunni Magorrea
Vandoosa
Nausicaa

Dash Clan
Brave New World

The Evil Tolmekians also tried forcibly arrange delegate elections in My Little Pony.

YAY! I thought it was a spider.. I went there to step on it and it got really intense...

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:15 pm

Corvus Corax wrote:They managed crush 2 pitiful nativedoms under their steel boots against 3 slow moving Cormacian Defender affiliated Mercs.

Dash Clan
Brave New World

(EDIT: Indeed, it was Major update of 10th February not Major of 9th. Ancient TBR Basic sheet dated August 19th 2014 and RSS-Feeds used for following chronology of The Update. Jump times were several minutes long and random. F for Cormac's Mercs for their lack of effort, skills and spirit. Everybody can raid if they wish to do so!)

I think what your report meant to say was that the Taijitu Citizen's Militia swept through update, defending several regions against poorly timed and executed raids. The troops involved were:

Citizen-Sergeant Funkadelia
Lancepesade Pauline Bonaparte
Sans culotte Gullivania
Sans culotte Green Pacifica (me)

And the regions successfully defended were:

Oranje Armistice
The Rogue Nations of Horses
The Bad Lands
Free Chickensoup

---

Seriously, you were moving into founderless regions 5-10 minutes before they updated. We followed you, you moved back out, which were successful defenses on every single occasion they occurred. The two regions you got were regions with founders that we consciously chose not to defend. You moved just as slow into them and, if we had chosen to do so, we could as easily have defended them as we defended the other regions you attempted and failed to raid.
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Let me just say this: if you stayed in that long and pulled out that quickly in real life you might have something to brag about.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

Funkadelia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Funkadelia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:53 pm

Independent Raiders Association - We raid regions with founders!™
Funkadelia

Former Delegate of Lazarus (x3)
Proscribed TWICE by The South Pacific

WA Security Council Resolution Author (x2)
SC#161
SC#182

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:57 pm

Funkadelia wrote:Independent Raiders Association - We raid regions with founders!™

Funk, darling, you're behind on the times. Foundered is the new founderless! ;)
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:02 pm

Funkadelia wrote:Independent Raiders Association - We raid regions with founders!™

The only criterion to tag a region is that the delegate be executive the rest is perfunctory.

We are really doing a public service raising awareness of dangerous folks like us and teaching founders to safeguard their regions.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Revall wrote:

The only criterion to tag a region is that the delegate be executive the rest is perfunctory.

We are really doing a public service raising awareness of dangerous folks like us and teaching founders to safeguard their regions.

But for some reason, Defenders don't like the public message Raiders are trying to spread, it's almost as if they don't WANT nativedom to know that they can defend themselves! Just so they can stay relevant!

It's a conspiracy I tell you!
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Pauline Bonaparte
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Pauline Bonaparte » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:26 pm

Raiders are truly the Mister Miyagi of NationStates, bravely teaching natives how to defend themselves.

Then again, considering that time delay, they do it so well they might be more like Mr. Bean.
Pauline Bonaparte
Senator, Carcassonne
Co-Founder, Taijitu

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:32 pm

Pauline Bonaparte wrote:Let me just say this: if you stayed in that long and pulled out that quickly in real life you might have something to brag about.

Do pat yourselves on the back hard enough, if Cora was triggering he self admittedly and unabashedly uses old and dated update time tech probably to give you defenders a chance out there for once.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Corvus Corax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corvus Corax » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Butthurt of defenders is always nice to watch. :roll: I must note that I share Valfrifell's perception here.

Few things, it is perfectly valid and rational tactical measure for raiders immediately withdraw from region when odds doesn't allow victory. It is perfectly ok, report successes. Why defenders won't report their own successes is mystical thing for me and I don't bother about it either too much, even sometimes accused being too friendly with Fenda foes, whom really earn some respect by their actions (often against nearly impossible odds). Then, we all know how powerful word 'IF' can be. It is also one of most common word in a word book of defenderdom and appears often in lines like "if we would defended it would not been raided", "if we would moved our puppets in time to a region, it would be safe now..." etc. Then...

How you exactly can be sure does founder of a region targeted ever again come online? For defender updater it is not valid reason skip defense of region which have founder. For raiders these regions are targets like every other and often happens (very often) that raider "tag" is last real action in a region with 'alive founder puppet', before it CTE. Also, many newcomers would lose their regions easily IF there would be more cynical raiders there to steal a candy from poor newbies... Yes, in hypotetic scenario I would be fenda, probably first priority for me to defend anything and main line of activity would be defenses of less then week old regions with very active founders, whom doesn't know what kind world they are just arrived and where they must live.

Defenderdom fail in that task almost completely.

Yet, forward... Do you know how hard it's find targets from over half years old source data? 5-10 minutes for finding good one is just what it takes (among CTE'd, Locked, already tagged, Non-Execs.), so it was pretty rational thing to move to target and wait there meanwhile when searching next one (also, updates are +10 minutes longer then August 2014, btw.). Slow movements of your fenda cohort was that amazing to watch that actually it made me miss real defender updater like dear DYP, as best example.

Vandy and Me had very fun time. It must be absolutely horrible thing wake to a morning and see how Evil Tolmekians are invaded your little realm, without any mercy. :p
Last edited by Corvus Corax on Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay