NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] National Economic Liberties

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

[DEFEATED] National Economic Liberties

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 am

National Economic Liberties

Category: Free Trade | Strength: Significant | Proposer: Imperium Anglorum

Acknowledging the importance of economic actions and the ability for strong economies to guarantee good standards of living for its actors,

Recalling this Assembly's many resolutions and particularly GA Resolution 68, National Economic Freedoms, but,

Conceding that the World Assembly has an extremely strong role in economic freedoms as it can set worldwide policy and prices for goods and services,

This august World Assembly, subject to limitations created by prior resolutions of the World Assembly, hereby

1. Defines, for the purposes of this resolution, 'World Assembly' to mean the General Assembly and all committees and subcommittees thereof as well as all institutions and organisations created by the World Assembly and accountable to the World Assembly;

2. Prohibits the future imposition of:

1. any compulsory contribution to the revenues of the World Assembly (including, but not limited to, taxes or fees based on income, gross domestic product, imports, exports, or wealth) by the World Assembly for a non-general purpose and

2. any fixed, static, percentage-based, or pegged price regime on goods or services by the World Assembly;
  3. Forbids the World Assembly from levying future mandatory payments on member nations for:

1. products or services rendered by the World Assembly outside of World Assembly property or

2. services rendered by the World Assembly to member governments;
  4. Clarifies that nothing in this resolution is to be interpreted as prohibiting the compulsory contribution of funds for general purposes or levying of fees for the use of World Assembly properties by World Assembly delegations;

5. Expands the Impartial Mediation Foundation's (IMF) scope to include the mediation of financial and funding disputes between the World Assembly and member nations;

6. Directs member nations to prohibit egregious examples of insider trading and take actions to liberalise market information.

Edit 1: Added 'for a non-general purpose' to 1.a in attempt to avoid the semantic pedantry on what the word 'assessed' means.
Edit 2: [Fast-tracked] to [Draft].
Edit 3: Spacing error fixed.
Edit 4: Centralised into a defines clause the meaning of World Assembly so I don't have to keep saying 'World Assembly and committees thereof'.
Edit 5: Spacing error fixed.
Edit 6: Do not need the space-filling 'subject to previous World Assembly resolutions' stuff.
Edit 7: --
Edit 8: Fixed errors created by last edit.
Edit 9: Rectified OMGTKK's raised legality issues.
Edit 10: Rectified legality issue I discovered.
Edit 11: Added Edit 10.
Edit 12: Changed system which prohibits fees.
Edit 13: Fixed spacing error.
Edit 14: Added Edit 13.
Edit 15: Changed language.
Edit 16: Added Clarifies clause.
Edit 17: Accepted OMGTKK's (non-complulsory) contributions.
Edit 18: Added above tag.
Edit 19: In the definition, changed from 'institutions and organisations created by the World Assembly or accountable to the World Assembly' to 'institutions and organisations created by the World Assembly and accountable to the World Assembly'.
Edit 20: Made last clause clearer.
Last edited by Frisbeeteria on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:40 am, edited 23 times in total.
Reason: At vote sticky

Author: 1 SC and 56+ GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and InfoEurope
GenSec (24 Dec 2021 –); posts not official unless so indicated
Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate
Twice-commended toxic villainous globalist kittehs

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

Doesn't 1.a directly, and more or less completely, contradict GAR #17?
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:27 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:Doesn't 1.a directly, and more or less completely, contradict GAR #17?

Nowhere in GA Resolution 17 does it state that the donations spoken of are compulsory. This bans compulsory contributions, not contributions made freely by the member states.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Sierra Lyricalia
Senator

Founded: Nov 29, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sierra Lyricalia » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:33 am

That's awesome, because I'm pretty sure everyone was itching to have this shitshow discussion again.

Edited to add: not necessarily opposed to the resolution, mind you; just skeptical your "fast track" is going to be.
Last edited by Sierra Lyricalia on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Principal-Agent, Anarchy; Squadron Admiral [fmr], The Red Fleet
The Semi-Honorable Leonid Berkman Pavonis
Author: 354 GA / Issues 436, 451, 724
Ambassador Pro Tem
Tech Level: Complicated (or not: 7/0/6 i.e. 12) / RP Details
Jerk, Ideological Deviant, Roach, MT Army stooge, & "red [who] do[es]n't read" (various)
Illustrious Bum #279

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:48 am

Illegal. Out of time now, will explain tomorrow.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Jorren
Secretary

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorren » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:51 am

Ambassador Gat stands up.

"Greetings, Ambassadors. The Grand Leader of The Borderlands of Jorren has requested clarification. A resolution such as this would prevent other resolutions from requiring its funding coming from member nations, correct? He points out the rewrite of the WSA by Bitely which demanded funding come from half a percent of every member nation's GDP as reference for his question. Protection of his strong economy is one of his highest concerns and does not wish to support any kind of measure, no matter how well-written, that would impose a threat on said economy."

Ambassador Gat nods curtly before taking his seat again.
Lichian wrote:"Er, what the ambassador is saying is that, uhm, he does not endorse this."

"You're God [redacted] [redacted] right I don't!" the ambassador called from the hallway.
Stamped with the seal of Ambassador Torm Gat
Representative of The Borderlands of Jorren
Father Knows Best Country
North Pacific
*A low tone dings in the distance* It is time to take your Prozium.

Postscript at the bottom reads:
"Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace." --Father

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

On Legalities

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:59 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:That's awesome, because I'm pretty sure everyone was itching to have this shitshow discussion again.

Edited to add: not necessarily opposed to the resolution, mind you; just skeptical your "fast track" is going to be.

Ugggggg... I forgot about this idiotic debate about whether the word assessed implies mandatory or not. However it is, I changed the prohibits clause to deal with that problem.

Bears Armed wrote:Illegal. Out of time now, will explain tomorrow.

Is it the whether-donations-are-mandatory shitshow?
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

On Politics

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:09 am

Jorren wrote:A resolution such as this would prevent other resolutions from requiring its funding coming from member nations, correct?

Parsons: (calmly) No, but it would prevent future resolutions from requiring that member nations fork over huge sums of money for earmarked pet projects, levy compulsory fees on services rendered, and unilaterally setting international prices for things. Those sums add up over time, you know... 100 resolutions from now, they'll have eaten up all of our GDP with those 1 per cent levies.

Jorren wrote:He points out the rewrite of the WSA by Bitely which demanded funding come from half a percent of every member nation's GDP as reference for his question.

Parsons: (nodding slowly) That was one of the main considerations.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Jorren
Secretary

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jorren » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:29 am

Ambassador Gat stands up again.

"The Great Leader has authorized me to give support to this measure. As I stated before, protection of our economy is one of our chief concerns. He has stated that he has no desire to see it siphoned into, and I quote: 'The blackhole [redacted]hole of other delegates' insatiable greed.' Forgive him. He's not going to forget the WSA anytime soon."

Ambassador Gat nods curtly before taking his seat.
Lichian wrote:"Er, what the ambassador is saying is that, uhm, he does not endorse this."

"You're God [redacted] [redacted] right I don't!" the ambassador called from the hallway.
Stamped with the seal of Ambassador Torm Gat
Representative of The Borderlands of Jorren
Father Knows Best Country
North Pacific
*A low tone dings in the distance* It is time to take your Prozium.

Postscript at the bottom reads:
"Mankind united with infinitely greater purpose in pursuit of war than he ever did in pursuit of peace." --Father

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:22 pm

Even if according to certain definitions this doesn't contradict WAGF, this is more or less a conscious effort to amend WAGF by clarifying that all donations are not mandatory. (Which is perplexing to me because I always thought it to be perfectly clear what the nature of the "donations" is.)

Either way, this is illegal.

EDIT: This also contradicts WAHQ, and other resolutions which already authorize fees for specific WA services (in WAHQ's case, rent for office space/contracts for vendors).
Last edited by Omigodtheykilledkenny on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Even if according to certain definitions this doesn't contradict WAGF, this is more or less a conscious effort to amend WAGF by clarifying that all donations are not mandatory. (Which is perplexing to me because I always thought it to be perfectly clear what the nature of the "donations" is.)

I don't see how you could interpret it in that fashion. Please explain.

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Either way, this is illegal.

EDIT: This also contradicts WAHQ, and other resolutions which already authorize fees for specific WA services (in WAHQ's case, rent for office space/contracts for vendors).

It only contradicts WAHQ and Meteorological Cooperation. This can be solved by changing the prohibition into one for compulsory fees on member nations for services not rendered on WA property.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:08 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Even if according to certain definitions this doesn't contradict WAGF, this is more or less a conscious effort to amend WAGF by clarifying that all donations are not mandatory. (Which is perplexing to me because I always thought it to be perfectly clear what the nature of the "donations" is.)

I don't see how you could interpret it in that fashion. Please explain.

An amendment is an attempt at changing or clarifying an existing law. Given the clear intent of this proposal and its obvious relevance to WAGF, I really don't see how anyone could interpret it any other way.

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:EDIT: This also contradicts WAHQ, and other resolutions which already authorize fees for specific WA services (in WAHQ's case, rent for office space/contracts for vendors).

It only contradicts WAHQ and Meteorological Cooperation. This can be solved by changing the prohibition into one for compulsory fees on member nations for services not rendered on WA property.

Even if members were willing to accept your peculiar assertion that WASP's services are rendered "on WA property," would it really solve the proposal's more obvious problems of amendment and/or contradiction?
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:An amendment is an attempt at changing or clarifying an existing law. Given the clear intent of this proposal and its obvious relevance to WAGF, I really don't see how anyone could interpret it any other way.

OOC: Then walk me through how you see it that way, since, not having drafted 'WA General Fund' can't see it that way. The proposal has no clauses which state 'donations are voluntary'.

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:

Even if members were willing to accept your peculiar assertion that WASP's services are rendered "on WA property," would it really solve the proposal's more obvious problems of amendment and/or contradiction?

Parsons: (annoyed) Heavens, not this again. I know you love playing tag with authors, blurting out some statement and simply not explaining how you got to such a conclusion, but seriously mate, explain your reasoning! How does it contradict what resolution in what way?
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:An amendment is an attempt at changing or clarifying an existing law. Given the clear intent of this proposal and its obvious relevance to WAGF, I really don't see how anyone could interpret it any other way.

OOC: Then walk me through how you see it that way, since, not having drafted 'WA General Fund' can't see it that way. The proposal has no clauses which state 'donations are voluntary'.

Then maybe you should explain the intent of your proposal, if it is not effectively to amend WAGF via outlawing "compulsory contributions" or "mandatory fees" for services.

Jarish Inyo
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarish Inyo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:42 pm

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:
Imperium Anglorum wrote:OOC: Then walk me through how you see it that way, since, not having drafted 'WA General Fund' can't see it that way. The proposal has no clauses which state 'donations are voluntary'.

Then maybe you should explain the intent of your proposal, if it is not effectively to amend WAGF via outlawing "compulsory contributions" or "mandatory fees" for services.

I don't see how it amends the WAGF as the WAGF doesn't state that its a "compulsory contributions" or "mandatory fees".
Ambassador Nameless
Empire of Jaresh Inyo

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:53 pm

Jarish Inyo wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Then maybe you should explain the intent of your proposal, if it is not effectively to amend WAGF via outlawing "compulsory contributions" or "mandatory fees" for services.

I don't see how it amends the WAGF as the WAGF doesn't state that its a "compulsory contributions" or "mandatory fees".

Parsons: (begging) Please do not start that argument in this thread again! Even I, with my years at university, cannot stand this semantic pedantry! Heavens no!
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Jarish Inyo
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Jarish Inyo » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:04 pm

I will not restart that argument as long as others do not make claims that this contradicts or amends the WAGF.

This does come into conflict GAR#8 as others have stated.
Ambassador Nameless
Empire of Jaresh Inyo

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Jarish Inyo wrote:I will not restart that argument as long as others do not make claims that this contradicts or amends the WAGF.

This does come into conflict GAR#8 as others have stated.

No it doesn't. WA Headquarters states that the WA 'Determines that in addition to its regular duties the OBM, as a self-sustaining entity, shall determine fair and reasonable rental fees for all nations who maintain office space at WA Headquarters, and additional fees for nations who regularly use WA facilities'.

EDIT: This proposal no longer forbids the World Assembly from levying mandatory payments for the rent of World Assembly properties. I hate the use of the Clarifies clause, but there is no other way of solving the issue without making the prohibiting statement too convoluted.
Last edited by Imperium Anglorum on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:36 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:Illegal. Out of time now, will explain tomorrow.

Is it the whether-donations-are-mandatory shitshow?

OOC: No, it's the"Prohibits" and "Forbids" wording.
You can legally acknowledge in a proposal that whatever you're discussing should & shall be handled at the national level rather than by the WA, as long as that's not all you do (and clauses 5 & 6 here do get you away from the potential 'pure blocker' and 'committee-only' situations), but you can't legally Prohibit/Forbid future WA action outright.
Sorry.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Imperium Anglorum
GA Secretariat

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:04 pm

Bears Armed wrote:
Imperium Anglorum wrote:Is it the whether-donations-are-mandatory shitshow?

OOC: No, it's the"Prohibits" and "Forbids" wording.
You can legally acknowledge in a proposal that whatever you're discussing should & shall be handled at the national level rather than by the WA, as long as that's not all you do (and clauses 5 & 6 here do get you away from the potential 'pure blocker' and 'committee-only' situations), but you can't legally Prohibit/Forbid future WA action outright.
Sorry.

I just read the rules sticky again. Where does it state that?

Delegate for Europe
Elsie Mortimer Wellesley

NoFrellsGiven
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby NoFrellsGiven » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:28 pm

Imperium Anglorum wrote:National Economic Liberties

I feel the title is vague and does not match the intent of the bill which is to limit the taxation capablities of the WA.

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
[*]Prohibits the imposition of:

1. any compulsory contribution to the revenues of the World Assembly (including, but not limited to, taxes or fees based on income, gross domestic product, imports, exports, or wealth) by the World Assembly for a non-general purpose and

Is this designed to ban progressive taxation?

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
  • any fixed, static, percentage-based, or pegged price regime on goods or services by the World Assembly;

• Sounds the same as:

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
    [*]Forbids the World Assembly from levying mandatory payments on member nations for:

1. products or services rendered by the World Assembly outside of World Assembly property or
    2. services rendered by the World Assembly to member governments;

And now flat taxes are also forbidden?

Imperium Anglorum wrote:[*]Clarifies that nothing in this resolution is to be interpreted as prohibiting the levying of fees for the rent of World Assembly properties;

Will rents on offices be the only way the WA can raise funds besides donations?

My personal brainstorming could see a combination of both progressive and flat taxes. Progressive taxes based on GDP for initial funding of a new WA project. Followed by flat taxes for those who continue to utilize said services.
    Last edited by NoFrellsGiven on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Separatist Peoples
    GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 pm

NoFrellsGiven wrote:
    Imperium Anglorum wrote:National Economic Liberties

I feel the title is vague and does not match the intent of the bill which is to limit the taxation capablities of the WA.

"But it sounds damn fine to the voters."

Is this designed to ban progressive taxation?

And now flat taxes are also forbidden?

"The ambassador is attempting to prevent any form of taxation beyond what the General Fund already requires, which is really just a donation."

My personal brainstorming could see a combination of both progressive and flat taxes. Progressive taxes based on GDP for initial funding of a new WA project. Followed by flat taxes for those who continue to utilize said services. Flat taxes could also be normalized by GDP while not increasing exponentially by GDP.

"Requiring nations to fork over cash on endeavors that will benefit foreign nationals at the cost of their own citizens is probably one of the fastest ways to empty the ranks of the World Assembly. C.D.S.P. greenbacks are for C.D.S.P. citizens."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
    Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

NoFrellsGiven
    Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NoFrellsGiven » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:
    "The ambassador is attempting to prevent any form of taxation beyond what the General Fund already requires, which is really just a donation."

Role playing ideology would have me choose between flat or progressive taxes or some combination thereof. Defunding the WA altogether is a backdoor attempt to abolish the WA. A majority yes vote on a WA resolution is acknowledgement that the nations are willing to pay for it one way or another.

NoFrellsGiven
    Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby NoFrellsGiven » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:48 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:"But it sounds damn fine to the voters."

Could the taxation method by which each state pays the WA resolutions bills be best served by a National Issues Resolution. Each state can decide whether its citizens pay the WA bill's progressively or flat. And the WA would not be abolished by a backdoor defunding resolution.

Separatist Peoples
    GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:50 pm

NoFrellsGiven wrote:
    Separatist Peoples wrote:

Role playing ideology would have me choose between flat or progressive taxes or some combination thereof. Defunding the WA altogether is a backdoor attempt to abolish the WA. A majority yes vote on a WA resolution is acknowledgement that the nations are willing to pay for it one way or another.

"As the recent debacle with the WSA proved, a majority vote on a resolution is little more than an acknowledgement that the proposal had a pretty-sounding title.

"While I can't say I agree with this attempt, or that I disagree with the idea that defunding the WA is a backdoor attempt to eliminate it (which this isn't), conflating a basic majority with acceptance of all the associated costs is flat out wrong, and the evidence is basically the last week and a half."
    Last edited by Separatist Peoples on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
    Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives