NATION

PASSWORD

Euro Discussion Thread

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Euro Discussion Thread

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:43 am

Inspired by the Jewish, Christian, and Muslim discussion threads that have built a commendable sense of community and culture, I am initiating this experiment in tolerance (and curiosity) to create a thread for topics related to Euro racial and cultural identity.

This can be many things, but I explicitly am asking everyone to refrain from engaging in any kind of obnoxious bigotry and I humbly invite people of all colors and creeds to come post with us, should they feel inclined to do so. I know many people may not want to out themselves as supportive, interested in or even neutral to Euro/White identity, but this thread is an attempt at trying to peacefully protest and subvert the common bigotry against us. This does not have to be a necessary endorsement to Euro/White nationalism and I welcome all multi-cultural supporters, regardless of what color they are.

As Seth Rogen wisely said about the Jewish diaspora: " "You don’t keep something you’re trying to preserve all in one place" and I agree with his sentiment. I believe multi-culturalism is not intrinsically harmful to Euro people and that we can survive shoulder to shoulder with everyone else, should we put in the effort to do so and have much to learn. However, I do personally support an "ethnostate" as a touchstone and cultural center for the expression of our existence.

So, to start things off, I suppose I'll offer some other personal views on issues affecting our people:

-I believe our people have an intersectionary interest in joining with and showing solidarity with people of color in resisting and changing the abuses of law enforcement against us.

-People associate Euro/White identity with all forms of discrimination, especially sexual discrimination. As a bisexual individual, I personally wish our community was more accepting to people all across the LGBTQ+ spectrum, and yes, that includes even furries. Great men like Alan Turing have greatly contributed to our peoples' advancement and sexual diversity and tolerance is something that I am proud that our culture has a notable track record of contributing to.

-I wish we had better role models and leaders, definitely. Nick Fuentes is probably the current and most explicit representative of White Identity that I can think of. Holy fucking barf.

I understand this is a very controversial subject and I don't expect people to want to bring heat on themselves and I also expect great hostility. If it turns out a failure, so be it, but you gotta fight for your rights, right?

So please, let your voice be heard on any and all topics that may pertain to this subject, whether supportive, contentious, or anywhere in between.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
Johill
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Sep 04, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Johill » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:04 am

I'm not European, but I'm descendent from both Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) and European (Scottish, Welsh) lineages.

The reason why everyone associates Europe as a terrible, racist, sexist, radical place is because...you are. I don't know if you all realise this, but the idea of accepting furries is essentially only (somewhat) accepted in three places: America, the European Union, and the UK. In Australia, the idea of accepting furries is thought as radical and disturbing. Only the most left-leaning University students and/or furries themselves, embrace the idea.

Moreover, your obsession with skin colour and race is just weird. Why not just abolish all laws discriminating against people (by privileging one over the other through affirmative action, etc.) and move into a mindset where race is irrelevant, since we're all people. Honestly, in Australia the only time you'll find people caring about race are if: the person is young, they are aboriginal, torres strait, or white, or if its being used for a political rally to the far-right/left.

Also, if you believe Nick Fuentes is the representative for 'white' identity, then what rock do you live under? You have His Majesty The King, traditional Swedes, Norwegians, Finns, basically any person of Germanic descent. Go to a traditional village, or the Scottish Highlands, and you'll find some real white culture.
Last edited by Johill on Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Astarter
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 145
Founded: Sep 28, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Astarter » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:13 am

Britain leaving the EU was a pretty stupid move. I understand wanting to become less trade reliant but….. come on. Now our gas, electric and heating are through the roof. Thanks Bojo and Liz. Best PM award goes to you both /s
Hello, person who’s reading this! Just so you know, this nation or any of my others don’t represent my views unless said other wise! Also, I am a puppet/new main account of New Morsland. This is country a WIP nation.

Nov 6, 2022, 6 PM, GMT, New Morsland CTE'd. Requiescat in pace
We are the best country ever. Sorry for not having such detailed factbooks yet! Haven’t gotten round to finishing them

Breaking News: I figured out you can restore dead nations using a password. New Morsland is safe.

User avatar
Nilokeras
Minister
 
Posts: 2773
Founded: Jul 14, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nilokeras » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:26 am

'Whiteness' is an entirely artificial construct, crafted to be an identity that would convince the poor, often-indentured settlers in early colonial enterprises that they had more in common with their aristo masters than the African slaves and Indigenous peoples they actually worked with. Responsible for an incredible amount of violence, cruelty and death in the service of absolutely nothing,

User avatar
Risottia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 54571
Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Risottia » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:02 am

Forever Indomitable wrote: Euro racial and cultural identity


"Euro" (not even "European", mind you") RACIAL :rofl: and CULTURAL :rofl: IDENTITY. :rofl:

Ffs do you even know Europe?

Johill wrote:The reason why everyone associates Europe as a terrible, racist, sexist, radical place

Do they, though.
Last edited by Risottia on Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Statanist through and through.
Evilutionist Atheist Crusadjihadist. "Darwinu Akhbar! Dawkins vult!"
Founder of the NSG Peace Prize Committee.
I'm back.
SUMMER, BLOODY SUMMER!

User avatar
Tangatarehua
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Sep 22, 2021
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Tangatarehua » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:12 am

Astarter wrote:Britain leaving the EU was a pretty stupid move. I understand wanting to become less trade reliant but….. come on. Now our gas, electric and heating are through the roof. Thanks Bojo and Liz. Best PM award goes to you both /s


You say that as if that isn't also the case throughout all of Europe and as if it had nothing to do with Europe's monumentally stupid decision to rely largely on Russian gas despite knowing full well that this was an aggressive dictatorship.

And while we're at it - cost of living crisis post-Covid is a global thing, not something to blame on Brexit.
The Empire of Tangatarehua/Te Rangatiratanga o Tangatarehua
Factbook | Constitution | History | Embassies | You know you're from Tangatarehua when... | Q&A | Tangatarehua: All Endings

27 January 2023
News: Record breaking heatwave pushes temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius throughout much of the country | Imperial Reserve Bank governor urges Rehuans to "save not spend" as interest rates rise to 4% amid continued high inflation | Five people arrested in Kaingaraorao for illegal possession of firearms | Weather: Tamaki ☁ϟ☁ 38°C | Whakaara ☀ 30°C | Wharekorana ☁ 39°C | Kaiika ☂⛆ 32°C | Kotiropai ☀ 40°C | Rakipa ☀  40°C |  Kaitohura ☀ 36°C

NS stats should be taken with a grain of salt. Please consult factbooks instead.

User avatar
Perikuresu
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1839
Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Perikuresu » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:39 am

I clicked on this thread hoping for a discussion about the Euro (as in the currency) and hopefully learn something about it without actively searching myself, ig it's my fault for not expecting this to be another one of FI's threads.

Also others have mentioned it before but to sugarcoat it, it's weird that FI groups Europeans as one entity despite there being tons of different cultures, ethnic and religious groups in the "continent."
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats looked at Nightmarchers and died- Read my factbooks (NS Policies are canon though)
I comment on F7 way too much
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

User avatar
New Georgia and the North Pacific
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1496
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:02 am

I’m British.

Oui, oui, baguette.
Your local up and coming technological menace.

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Population: 35 billion (cuz moon colony cool)

Founder of the ODP, and Foreign Lead.

FT: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816164

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816323

F7 is where I use FT Canon


9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=100&i=0

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:20 am

Johill wrote:The reason why everyone associates Europe as a terrible, racist, sexist, radical place is because...you are.

I'm not from Europe. I'm Euro diaspora from the US. And Europe is one of the most diverse places on the planet in nearly metric. Whoever equates it as some kind of hyper-discriminatory place is not intellectually honest.

I don't know if you all realise this, but the idea of accepting furries is essentially only (somewhat) accepted in three places: America, the European Union, and the UK. In Australia, the idea of accepting furries is thought as radical and disturbing. Only the most left-leaning University students and/or furries themselves, embrace the idea.

I'm not a "leftiest" (or rightist) or a furry. I just have sympathy for people who are disliked for simply existing.

Moreover, your obsession with skin colour and race is just weird.

Not really, the lower of a social class you're from, the more of an effect it has in every area of your life. Don't take this the wrong way, but this is something you're ignorant on because of your privilege. When people like you say such things, it's because you lack perspective to understand the struggles of other people and things that pertain to them. Also, I just like being transgressive.

Why not just abolish all laws discriminating against people (by privileging one over the other through affirmative action, etc.) and move into a mindset where race is irrelevant, since we're all people. Honestly, in Australia the only time you'll find people caring about race are if: the person is young, they are aboriginal, torres strait, or white, or if its being used for a political rally to the far-right/left.

Well, it depends on what you're talking about. It's overly simplistic to just try to adopt a one size fits all to everyone because everyone is different and has to deal with different extenuating circumstances.

Also, if you believe Nick Fuentes is the representative for 'white' identity, then what rock do you live under? You have His Majesty The King, traditional Swedes, Norwegians, Finns, basically any person of Germanic descent. Go to a traditional village, or the Scottish Highlands, and you'll find some real white culture.

We are talking about collective White identity within the lens of politics.
Last edited by Forever Indomitable on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:33 am

Risottia wrote:"Euro" (not even "European", mind you") RACIAL :rofl: and CULTURAL :rofl: IDENTITY. :rofl:

Ffs do you even know Europe?

Sure, it's a continent in the northern hemisphere that my genetic lineage originates from. You know, like how Asian people outside of Asia typically still consider themselves Asian, or how Black people in America are African-American. Or how the Jewish diaspora has always retained their Jewishness, regardless of geographic location. I'm really not sure why you struggle with this concept.

Perikuresu wrote:I clicked on this thread hoping for a discussion about the Euro (as in the currency)

"Euro" is just a shortened version of "European", which is a practical racial classification, like Arab or Asian.

Also others have mentioned it before but to sugarcoat it, it's weird that FI groups Europeans as one entity despite there being tons of different cultures, ethnic and religious groups in the "continent."

Not really, you all just have a racist double standard. You wouldn't say the same thing about Jews, even though there are different sub-ethnicities of Jews, or Asians, or Arabs and so on.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
The Blaatschapen
Tech Modling
 
Posts: 62303
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:03 am

Risottia wrote:
Forever Indomitable wrote: Euro racial and cultural identity


"Euro" (not even "European", mind you") RACIAL :rofl: and CULTURAL :rofl: IDENTITY. :rofl:

Ffs do you even know Europe?



Ugh, I hate when I agree with the Lombard.
1. Tech modling. No idea what it means, but it has a fancy colour.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. Size matters. Bigger is forbidden and won't give the mods pleasure.

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:17 am

Nilokeras wrote:'Whiteness' is an entirely artificial construct

Now say the same thing about "Blackness" or "Jewishness".

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Risottia wrote:
"Euro" (not even "European", mind you") RACIAL :rofl: and CULTURAL :rofl: IDENTITY. :rofl:

Ffs do you even know Europe?



Ugh, I hate when I agree with the Lombard.

Soooo, do you also deny the existence and identity of "Asians", "Arabs", "Jews", "Africans", "Native Americans" and "Hispanics"? If you do, that's your business; I'm just making sure you're being intellectually honest. If you say "Euros" can't be a thing, then you have to deny the existence of every other ethno-cultural identity.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
New Georgia and the North Pacific
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1496
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:21 am

Forever Indomitable wrote:
Nilokeras wrote:'Whiteness' is an entirely artificial construct

Now say the same thing about "Blackness" or "Jewishness".

The Blaatschapen wrote:
Ugh, I hate when I agree with the Lombard.

Soooo, do you also deny the existence and identity of "Asians", "Arabs", "Jews", "Africans", "Native Americans" and "Hispanics"? If you do, that's your business; I'm just making sure you're being intellectually honest. If you say "Euros" can't be a thing, then you have to deny the existence of every other ethno-cultural identity.

Euros are real. They’re about 88 pence. Or 1 dollar, 7 cents.
Your local up and coming technological menace.

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Population: 35 billion (cuz moon colony cool)

Founder of the ODP, and Foreign Lead.

FT: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816164

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816323

F7 is where I use FT Canon


9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=100&i=0

User avatar
Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26052
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:22 am

You’re not European.

User avatar
New Georgia and the North Pacific
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1496
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:24 am

Heloin wrote:You’re not European.

I’m English. But ethnically, I’m Chinese. I have a British Passport, therefore, I am British.
Your local up and coming technological menace.

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Population: 35 billion (cuz moon colony cool)

Founder of the ODP, and Foreign Lead.

FT: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816164

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816323

F7 is where I use FT Canon


9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=100&i=0

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:26 am

New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:
Forever Indomitable wrote:Now say the same thing about "Blackness" or "Jewishness".


Soooo, do you also deny the existence and identity of "Asians", "Arabs", "Jews", "Africans", "Native Americans" and "Hispanics"? If you do, that's your business; I'm just making sure you're being intellectually honest. If you say "Euros" can't be a thing, then you have to deny the existence of every other ethno-cultural identity.

Euros are real. They’re about 88 pence. Or 1 dollar, 7 cents.

Listen bro,

my White ass is high class.

I could fetch at least 3 dollars on the market.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:28 am

New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:
Heloin wrote:You’re not European.

I’m English. But ethnically, I’m Chinese. I have a British Passport, therefore, I am British.

What does the DNA test say, though? Does it say you're English?
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
New Georgia and the North Pacific
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1496
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby New Georgia and the North Pacific » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:29 am

Forever Indomitable wrote:
New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:I’m English. But ethnically, I’m Chinese. I have a British Passport, therefore, I am British.

What does the DNA test say, though? Does it say you're English?

The DNA test says I am Chinese. The legal documents say I’m English. Therefore, I am English.
Your local up and coming technological menace.

According to viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 somewhere around 5-7, because civilian tech is hyper-advanced, military, not so much. About 4.8 if we include project Hercules, which created superhumans.

Population: 35 billion (cuz moon colony cool)

Founder of the ODP, and Foreign Lead.

FT: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816164

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new ... id=1816323

F7 is where I use FT Canon


9axes: https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a= ... &h=100&i=0

User avatar
Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26052
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:39 am

Forever Indomitable wrote:
New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:I’m English. But ethnically, I’m Chinese. I have a British Passport, therefore, I am British.

What does the DNA test say, though? Does it say you're English?

They’re more European then you’ll ever be seeing as they’re actually from Europe.

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:40 am

New Georgia and the North Pacific wrote:
Forever Indomitable wrote:What does the DNA test say, though? Does it say you're English?

The DNA test says I am Chinese. The legal documents say I’m English. Therefore, I am English.

The DNA test is an objective metric. Legal documents are arbitrary and meaningless. Your assertion is completely dependent on an external validation, whereas genetic ancestry is independently self evident. Therefore, you are an English citizen, not English. You are a culture vulture, though.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
Nitrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 536
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nitrana » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:40 am

Wait, is this a European cultural thread or what? I’m confused.
Taiwan is a country, Tianmen protests DID happen, and the Chinese government is a dictatorship. Deal with it.
An alt world STRONK Slovakia where the duchy of Nitra (bet you never heard about dat one!) never fell, adopted Christianity and defended it. It also established as a regional superpower. It controls the lands of Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. The Hungarians also never were a major culture!
I like countryballs. Also, does anyone know HOI4? I play dat gaem. Yes, I am a Slovak nationalist.
I do use NS stats, but not every one of them. (Monogamy? DATS HERECY!)
☢️Braaaaaaaains☣️
ЗупинітьПутіна

User avatar
Forever Indomitable
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Forever Indomitable » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:43 am

Nitrana wrote:Wait, is this a European cultural thread or what? I’m confused.

"Euro" is a term for ethnic peoples who originate from Europe, AKA White people. "Euro", like "Asian" or "Jew" can be an ethnic or ethno-cultural descriptor.
Living in the limelight, the universal dream
For those who wish to seem
Those who wish to be, must put aside the alienation
Get on with the fascination
The real relation, the underlying theme

User avatar
Nitrana
Diplomat
 
Posts: 536
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Nitrana » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:46 am

Forever Indomitable wrote:
Nitrana wrote:Wait, is this a European cultural thread or what? I’m confused.

"Euro" is a term for ethnic peoples who originate from Europe, AKA White people. "Euro", like "Asian" or "Jew" can be an ethnic or ethno-cultural descriptor.

So Slovaks, French, Ukrainians and such? Ok, now I understand. Thank you.
Taiwan is a country, Tianmen protests DID happen, and the Chinese government is a dictatorship. Deal with it.
An alt world STRONK Slovakia where the duchy of Nitra (bet you never heard about dat one!) never fell, adopted Christianity and defended it. It also established as a regional superpower. It controls the lands of Croatia, Hungary and Slovakia. The Hungarians also never were a major culture!
I like countryballs. Also, does anyone know HOI4? I play dat gaem. Yes, I am a Slovak nationalist.
I do use NS stats, but not every one of them. (Monogamy? DATS HERECY!)
☢️Braaaaaaaains☣️
ЗупинітьПутіна

User avatar
Heloin
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26052
Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Heloin » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:46 am

Nitrana wrote:Wait, is this a European cultural thread or what? I’m confused.

It’s FI’s latest white supremacy thread with slightly different wallpaper.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 125507
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:47 am

The notion of euro as one cultural identity shows a lack of understanding of Europe, or cultural identity
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Debate Proxy 1, Elejamie, Floofybit, Gallade, Hurdergaryp, Jewish Underground State, Potatastan, Regnum Alea Spaceflee, Rhodevus, Senkaku, Spirit of Hope, The Jamesian Republic, Trollgaard, Valrifall, Vassenor, Vonum, Washington Resistance Army, Window Land

Advertisement

Remove ads