NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 11- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:16 am

Yoggy Oval
Yogyakulta, Filindostan
Moments after chequered flag

Fiona had crossed the finish line for the Badai Angin Night Race in 10th place, being the most consistent Filindo driver in the field this season. The first questions she asked to her crew chief is "Who won the race?" where her crew chief answered, "One of your best buddies, the #46 car." She giggled happily while she had both her hands off the steering wheel while in the cool-down lap, and spun slowly, although no one was affected or hit by the spinning #99 car. Hana also got through the line, and asked the same thing to her own crew chief. She let a sigh of relief unlike her jolly teammate, as she would finish below the rest of her teammates. Rockii Ezis finished 12th, as he seemed to have fully acclimated with the Badai Angin car, and would have been ripe to mount a challenge for top tens next season had the Filindo manufacturer announced their withdrawal from their motorsports activity next season.

At the pit lane, the two best friends waited at Thea's hauler after the Kanyean's stint in victory lane, and personally handed their congratulatory remarks to Thea, who is one of the favorite drivers of the Filindo fans due to her support of the Girls Will Code initiative, and most Filindo teenagers to young adult men finding the driver of the #46 car very attractive. The rest of the GFR drivers asked the two if they wanted a can of beer. Fiona answered to Sage, "Sure, two cans of light please." The driver of the #3 car told the two, "Nice spin there, Fiona at the end, were you trying to celebrate Thea's win there? And oh, we don't have lights here, unfortunately." Fiona laughed with what Sage said and replied, "It's fine, just hand whatever you have to us. I was so overjoyed I had both my hands off the steering wheel and spun!" They gave a last words of appreciation to the three Kanyeans before leaving the GFR area. Then the two met up with Shania and went to a dampa area to have an unlimited seafood buffet post-race.

The next day

While the teams are packing up for a short flight to Tundra Falls in Newmanistan for the last race of the season, Rusty Motorsport has just released major announcements in twii.tur regarding their plans for next season.

ImageRUSTY MOTORSPORT
@Rusty71M_FID

We are pleased to announce the following this season (1/n):

We have aligned with #KissanMotors to run their Kissan Arakaze, and will run two full-time entries next season.

#RustyMotorsport : #Rusty71MxKissan : #NSSCRA

ImageRUSTY MOTORSPORT
@Rusty71M_FID
- -@Rusty71M_FID

(2/n)
@BarneyMate72 will be our chartered driver, driving the 71 car next season, and for the second car, numbered 99, this will be driven by current @BadaiAnginTim driver @HanBheZero.

ImageRUSTY MOTORSPORT
@Rusty71M_FID
- -@Rusty71M_FID, @BarneyMate72, and @HanBheZero

(3/n)
We will also run a third car for select races, numbered 72 Details to be announced before start of next season.

ImageRUSTY MOTORSPORT
@Rusty71M_FID

(4/n)
And oh, it was so quick for us to get verified in twii.tur

ImageHANA BHE
@HanBheZero
- -@Rusty71M_FID, and @BarneyMate72

Thanks @Rusty71M_FID for the opportunity for me to stay in NSSCRA this season! Will do my best to get ourselves running and adapt to the new car.

ImageFIONA SUNARYA
@SUNARYAfin

@HanBheZero Does it mean you will change your twii.tur handle also? Tagging @ShaniNotSorry

ImageRUSTY MOTORSPORT
@Rusty71M_FID
- -@Rusty71M_FID, @BarneyMate72, @HanBheZero, @SUNARYAfin, and @ShaniNotSorry

(5/n)
Thanks for tagging Ms. Soraya, @SUNARYAfin.
Everlong project will be down to two teams, with @ShaniNotSorry moving to the 72 Everlong car. #MercyBinayas remain in the 71 car, and cars will be rebadged as Kissan Kamikaze.

ImageSHANIA SORAYA
@ShaniNotSorry
- -@Rusty71M_FID, @BarneyMate72, @HanBheZero, and @SUNARYAfin

How dare you forget us in the announcement? :?
@SUNARYAfin I think you should be announcing something today, right? :p

ImageFIONA SUNARYA
@SUNARYAfin
- -@Rusty71M_FID, @BarneyMate72, @HanBheZero, and @ShaniNotSorry

Shhhhh...

Aside from Rusty Motorsports' announcement that day, the exchanges of Fiona and Shania via twii.tur could mean that there would be another announcement, concerning the former's future ride, soon.
Last edited by Filindostan on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hapilopper » Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:04 pm

Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
Upon arriving in town for the Proving Grounds 500
As they walked out of the gate at the airport, having emerged from the Team Blue Shuttle, Drake Stevenson and Taylor Henderson both looked forlorn, irritable, almost antisocial, even as a good number of fans noticed the two among the Team Blue throng arriving in Newmanistan. The last week had not been pleasant for either of the two. Sure, they had spent the whole week together, going to dinner together, getting drinks together, attending media events together. But looming over them so ominously was this weekend in Tundra Falls.

Maybe it would just fall flat on their faces, they’d end up 3rd and 4th and wind up laughing about it upon returning to Hapilopper City. But Drake and Taylor feared what would happen if they ran 1-2 on the last lap. Would one or the other pull a sudden, unexpected move, costing one or the other the NSSCRA Championship? Would one sudden move from one cost the other so much fame, fortune and glory? Drake and Taylor loved each other so much, but neither of the two wanted to give in to the other.

As a result, it weighed on them. Neither of the two slept well in the days between returning from Filindostan and the day they arrived in Newmanistan. And everyone could see it as they emerged from the plane. They wanted to get to the Proving Grounds, take a nap and hopefully be in a better way by the time it was time for cars to hit the track.

Even still, there were a higher amount of Hapiloppians there than usual, and many of them were delighted to see Drake and Taylor. So they had to oblige the fans, all of whom had come in for the race. You could tell who was there for the race, with many fans wearing the gear of their favorite drivers. And with both Drake and Taylor in championship contention, the Hapiloppians there had such an air of excitement about them. There were stories of full planes traveling to Newmanistan of fans in Team Blue gear, of fans screaming and yelling about their favorite moments during the season.

And yes, you could tell the Hapiloppians from anyone else. They were the ones louder, more excited, more pumped for race weekend, than anyone else.

After what seemed like an eternity signing autographs and taking selfies with fans, Drake and Taylor were put in the back of a car and transported to the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, their home for the next few days. And on the way there, Drake couldn’t help but reflect. It was hard to say what he’d be thinking when he headed back to the airport, but he knew that this had the potential to be the biggest weekend of his life. All he had to do was beat three strong women – and one of them happened to be his girlfriend. No sweat, right?

Taylor was also thinking about the weekend ahead. About what could happen on Sunday, and what it could mean for her. An inspiration to so many girls wanting to make it to the world of racing in Hapilopper. That huge trophy. The recognition as the best race car driver in the world. And, yes, a chance to stick it to those sexist pricks that had tried to undermine her career from the beginning.

Taylor smirked, figuring this was her chance. The world would be hers.

The Team Blue Center, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
Later that day
On the other hand, Chris Holmes was well-rested and relaxed. He had been eliminated from championship contention a few weeks before, and had taken the last several weeks as an opportunity to test new equipment for NSSCRA 12. Trick setups, trick aerodynamic properties, that sort of thing. And, smartly, Chris put himself under the radar, so John and Lawrence Malloy’s ideas wouldn’t gain attention from NSSCRA inspectors.

Chris had already been here for a good bit of time by the time Drake and Taylor made their first appearances in the Team Blue Center for the weekend. There, he and the Team Blue crew were discussing just what Chris’s role would be on race day. There were talks of team orders being bandied about, and Chris understood why. This wasn’t a weekend to be a hero. This was a weekend to be a good neighbor for Drake and Taylor.

And as Drake and Taylor came in, Chris called them over to join the conversation.

“Just so you know, we’ve been talking about you,” Chris said. “And just so you know, I know my role this weekend. If you need me to be a blocker, or if you need me to let y’all by, I’ll do it.”

“Well, I hope it doesn’t come to that,” Drake responded. “I’d like this to be decided among the four best, all the teammates can fight among themselves.”

“Yeah, but I’d like to see us win one,” Chris said.

“Wouldn’t we all,” Drake said. “But you do you. If we need you to do something, we’ll let you know.”

“10-4.”

Drake put some items down near the corner of the center, picked up a notepad and a pen, and walked out to the track to do a walk around the 3.5 mile oval. By himself. He needed some time to himself to think about the weekend ahead. He needed to find something to ease his mind and this was probably it. This sort of track walk was something he did at the start of race weekend, and had done so ever since he started racing. It was the sort of track walk that got the attention of World Grand Prix teams a few years ago. And it was the sort of track walk that helped him get an advantage over his fellow drivers.

And it was the sort of track walk that relaxed him. He was forlorn, irritable and less than enthused about the weekend before he hit the track. By the time he was done, he felt better about himself. He felt better about the weekend, and he felt like he could go out there and kick ass. He felt like he could go out there and become the man. The NSSCRA Champion.

Would he?

Only time would tell.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:39 am

The Valentians – Race 24 – Main Series: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway) // Everlong: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)

This is Exuberant Superintendent T-2000/2904-3 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi, commencing evaluation!

It certainly is exciting to be back in Saint Kanye once again! Compared to the likes of Hapilopper, I will admit that I didn't have the time to meet them as much, or even explore their cities. It's a bit of a shame, because I love visiting other places, you know? Well, about time I go and visit them, haha! So I went alone by myself as soon as the plane touched down, figured that I would just do the practice runs and simulations later after I am done shopping around. Kardashia definitely has a lot of malls, so there are a lot of things to choose from! I think I picked a few of the toy stores because I do like a tidbit here and there. As I stepped into the mall, one of the things that definitely stood out - or well, quite the opposite, depending on the perspective - was how small everything was! Relatively speaking, of course, because these are all normal-sized buildings and people. And so there I was, around 7 feet tall, simply walking around and taking in the view, with people around looking at me in such a fascination. I think they knew to leave me alone a bit because they were not very certain of approaching an android like me. On the other hand, I also have a fair share of fans crowding around me and asking me for autographs. That lasted a while, I thought to myself, as I then politely waved away and did my own window shopping. Respect my personal space, haha!

The places were fascinating! Each of the shopping malls have something different to them in terms of the architecture and the shops. Yes, there are same convenient stores here and there, but for the most parts, very different! I went through many floors and just looking around in awe, recording as much as I could - well, I can just stand there and record for eternities because I have THAT much of space in my dimensional storage space, but that would be a bit of an overkill. I went into a clothes shop and well, all I did was window-shop, haha! I am a little too big for their clothes, although I think I can still fit into them if I shrink myself down. Still, maybe another time. I bought some food and drinks and tried them out, which I think fascinated and weirded out a few people around me. I think they thought that robots cannot exactly eat or drink. I definitely can, and I can eat much more than 20 people combined!

I must have gotten myself lost in these malls and in my own thoughts and happiness for a while, because it only seemed like 45 minutes, but 4 hours have passed. Oh, dear, I thought! But that's okay. Valentijn and the rest called me and asked me what's up, so I told them I was fine and that I simply went around for a bit of a shopping and relaxation. They understood and mean well, of course! Maybe they were just afraid that Clarissa got cold feet and would not go for the race. Or maybe she got kidnapped! Nah, they were concerned, not that paranoid. Besides, I got a few surprises on my own if they really tried to kidnap me! Unless they shocked me or tased me, then I am in a bit of a trouble.. ahh, that's not going to happen. I went back to the lounge safely, patted Valentijn a bit on her back, and then went to sleep. We couldn't sleep together in these lounges because each of us need the King-sized bed for our own. I can fall asleep standing up or sitting down, but the former tend to freak people out, so I stopped doing that. Anyway, that was when I put myself to sleep, and then I woke up the next day for the qualifications.

It went, err... okay, that was not too good, even I will have to admit that! 22nd is a little too low and behind for me, but you know what they said about the Valentians: We could bounce back from a very bad qualification. Valentijn unfortunately went the opposite route - she got the pole position, and then she placed 23rd. Marcus started off at 23rd, and then he climbed to 6th. Very funny on how this work, still! Fortunately, neither Valentijn nor Marcus were disheartened, and at this point, they knew that they were simply driving for the fun of it. They were eliminated off of their chances at championship, so might as well still try to have some fun while they are at it. Going back to the main series, Anastasia had it absolutely the worst - 41st. That was a very big ouch! Gwen got 3rd, so that would be fine. Sort of. It will come down to the race the very next day, and this is the second last race before the big one.

A good 90% of me was more or happy with where I am right now. I like to think that I did pretty well throughout the season, and with no DNFs this time- no wait, I got two of them. Okay, two out of 23 races wasn't that bad, I used to have a lot of fumbles in my earlier days. So that was where my other 10% came in as motivation - I at least wanted a podium for this one. I mean, I have not even gotten myself a win, so a win would be nice, you know? It would make my day, and maybe even inspired the other Valentians! So there I went, with the announcer blaring out "And they are away!". I started calculating the best routes I can possibly take, while I also let my instincts take over now and then. For most of the race, it went amazingly well, actually! It IS a speedway, after all. I am used to the high speeds, and I can still calculate the intricacies at high speeds. That is what I am meant to do! 2nd, 7th, 16th... then 2nd again, and then 7th. Okay, I thought to myself. This is it. This is probably it! I can do this, there are only a few vehicles in front of me, and I have already fueled up and got myself a fresh set of tires. Evaluation: Very optimum!

Slowly. Surely. Jenna, River, Stacie, Maddie, Wilma - all in front of me then. A few more laps to go, and it's either now or never. I drafted and slipstreamed behind, then slingshotted. Rinse, and repeat. Focus, Clarrie, focus! I have never been this focused before, not this intense! I'm still the happy and cheerful self, but for that race, Clarissa is determined! All of my chips and cores are running efficiently; not at the fullest yet, because I have way too much computation power for this. Anyway, that was not important. I am hitting 6th... 5th... 3rd... 2nd. #14 and #26 in front of me, I am on the left (inside) of the track. Just a few more kph... check. Ensure that I have enough traction, I got that already; tires are all green. Enough space so that I won't bump into them, check that too. I gained and went past them, then moved swiftly to the right. A few more meters to go, I am now in front. Going, just keep going!

The checkered flag waved around. I looked to the left to check the score, along with Jenny shouting with joy on the headset. "YESSS, CLARRIE! YOU DID IT!" they were all going. Did I really? I checked the scoreboard again. 1 - #7. So I did. I really did! Wooo-HOO! ♥ I was a bit giddy, my circuits overwhelming with emotions! I thankfully have failsafes to ensure that I won't explode from overly emotional, so I am good on that front. I did it, I thought. It's great! I did a victory lap, a large smile on my face as I hopped out of the car afterwards and then got crowd-surfed (for a few seconds because I was too heavy to carry) to the podium. I ran up, the victory champagne and the trophy waiting for me. A trillion camera flashes, terabytes of video footage, a 120 dB applause, the wild and overly excited transmissions from the Valentians. "Clarissa! Clarissa!" they chanted very wildly as I chugged down 4/10th of the champagne and then shared it with River and Jenna, offering to shake their hand. "Very amazing to you guys, too! We did it!" I screamed, genuinely happy. Forget about the championship. This android just had her day, after all.

Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:39 am

The Gardeners – Race 24 – Main Series: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway) // Everlong: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)

Holly and Jolyn celebrated on their own as well, genuinely happy for the Valentians - especially Clarissa, as she took her first win of the season. It wasn't certain on whether they would win once again in the next race, but only time would tell. For that moment, they celebrated with cold drinks courtesy of Holly, with Jolyn having a few alcoholic drinks on her own. "I am not going to drive tonight, anyway," she said, drowning out a bit of her somewhat slight sorrows. While it was certainly not something very depressing, she still had something that was bothering her. It was not so much of Holly being a bit scared after giving everyone the gifts. "I know that was my idea and I should completely account myself for that," Holly said softly to her, "But I was wondering if that was a good idea, now that I thought of it. I don't mind gifting to these people, and I very am appreciative that people love it, but you know, just a hunch. Their governments will not go crazy, right?" Jolyn paused and mulled over the thought for a while. She could monitor their chatter a little and see what's up - to which she did. Using secure channels, Jolyn started looking and snooping through the legal channels - reading newspapers, tabloids, the government's response and social network posts to what they are thinking of. Michael Stefan's blog post mentioned Holly's gifts but as of now, no one seemed to be bothered too much by it. "Heck, if it works, I am sure even a few governments have some degree of magic. I think the Sherpa folks do. Anyway, Holly," she trailed off, nodding and reassuring her, "That was amazing for what you did, and I know you did it from your very heart. You did not expect any compensation, and I am sure that everyone appreciated those gifts. Without beating around the bush - nothing from the many governments so far, at least not on the public channels. Plus these are not weapons of mass destruction, I don't think their government would go there. It will be fine, don't worry. You have me beside you, and the other Valentians!"

Holly nodded in turn and touched Jolyn on the shoulder, the latter which remained still and embraced it. It was not the hands that everyone has to worry about. Holly's hands are at a comfortable 20 C; it's always her -230 C body that people should stay away from. With that said and done, Holly walked towards the other Valentians celebrating in the airship, sharing a drink with them. Jolyn, on the other hand, excused herself as she slowly left the airship and went for a bit of window shopping on her own. "Is everything okay, Jolyn?" Valentijn asked, with the partygoing Valentians stopping for a while. "Oh no, don't worry, I'm fine," she said confidently, nodding, "I just want to look at the shopping malls, that's all. Clarissa told me quite a lot about it, so you know, figured I would see what it is about and maybe get a dress or two! Enjoy the celebration, guys!" Gwen tagged along, to which she reluctantly agreed.

Gwen absolutely knew what was up. "You hid the emotions pretty well from the others, though," she started, trying her best to be not confrontational about the whole thing, "Hey, I'm just here to cheer you up, not here to antagonise you."

"I will just tell them tomorrow," Jolyn replied back, looking at her friend as they walked towards the shopping malls, passing through a few dark and closing/shuttering garages as the race came to a conclusion.

"I just don't want to dampen their moods, that's all. I mean, I am not that emotional or depressed, just thought I will need someone to talk to."

"What's eating you, Ms. Caulfield?" Gwen said with a wink, to which she then also pulled her serious face a little bit. Jolyn was a bit worked up, and she knew it.

"Ahh, nothing much. Just this season, that's all. And the previous one. Okay, the previous one, I can understand. It's my first season in another team, after all. On top of that, WGP2 has demoralized me, so that's fine, that I am not worried or sad about. I had my experience. It's just this season. I am not doing as well as I thought. I missed the heydays when I won quite a couple of races." Gwen listened intently, nodding and interjecting in acknowledgment, "My best race was Brisbane 200, and that was a 10th. Just borderline 10th, not inside the Top 10. I am not asking to win repeatedly, but a little something will be nice. Top 5, maybeeee a podium. I don't know, Gwen. It just doesn't seem to be working as well."

Gwen can feel Jolyn's plight, and also share it with her. After all, out of the 3 main Valentians, she was the one who was going through blunder after blunder. NSSCRA 10 was bad enough, and now here she was for the recent race, getting a 26th. Gwen patted Jolyn on the shoulder, consoling her as they crossed the streets and went into one of the malls. Again, they got the same looks and autograph requests just like with Clarissa, but this was a bit shorter since it was later at night. "We all have been there, and yeah, I can relate to that as well. Everything I am trying, just trying my best and doing my best... it just does not work, you know?" Gwen started off, as the two of them had milkshakes at a table, "I don't know what I am missing, I just don't get it. Like, even for the Valentians. We got the best qualification stats in our Yangon quali, and then looked where that got us. I will give it that, I did get a win at Brisbane - I think everyone did pretty well at that race, but the others? They are stepping up their games, that is what I am super convinced about."

"And the burn out? Do you feel any?" Jolyn asked curiously, stirring the blueberry milkshake she got with the straw, while Gwen finished half of the pear-flavored one she bought.

"Not exactly. The races are a bit frequent, I will admit that, but we have been doing this on a regular basis and there was little to no trouble! Plus, Clarissa and Anastasia are doing great, and even Holly was catching up..." she finished a bit more of her drink before continuing on, "We could use a bit of a break, but I am not sure if that is the problem. We just need to try harder. Were you struggling with marking and organising your classes for your students?"

"No, that one's fine. Thanks for your concern. Although, if you are willing to help me out, that will be quite great. I will need an assistant, though it's fascinating as to why I still have not gotten myself one yet."

"Well, you know I'm in!"

"You... you're not concerned about the work hours and even the pay?"

"Nah, I just like helping you out, that's all!" Gwen said with a twinkle in her eye. Such a great and friendly woman, Jolyn thought to herself.

"Well, I am touched. Thank you so much, Gwen! You know, I really appreciate this. You're a great friend and a Valentian."

"Oh err... maybe just one condition on my help."

"Oh darn," Jolyn thought. There's always a caveat to these sort of things. What would Gwen - the master of Space and Time, even demand from her?

"Please don't make me grade humanities worksheets and essays. I am not very good with them," Gwen remarked, "Traveling around the multiverses have skewed my general knowledge."

Jolyn chuckled a bit lightheartedly, "That can be arranged. You can grade the math homework."

"Deal!"

Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Olemme Tulossa (We Are Coming)

Postby TJUN-ia » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:50 am

Eagle-Owl Motorsports
Huuhkajat Moottoriurheilu

A new team for all of Kimi-Suomi
Uusi tiimi koko Kimi-Suomelle

With faces new...and old
Kasvot uusilla ja vanhoilla

The revolution is about to begin
Vallankumous on alkamassa

Watch this space after the Proving Grounds 400
Katso tämä tila Proving Grounds 400 -tapahtuman jälkeen

NOSTA KUIN HUUHKAJAT!
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:20 am

BACK TO WHERE IT STARTED: THE NSSCRA SEASON FINALE
We're ready - are you?

by Vroom.stk Staff

And so, the stages are set for the NSSCRA doubleheader championship weekend at the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds in Newmanistan. In the second tier Everlong Contenders Series, it's gonna be Yeezies versus Haps, Chadwicks versus Prestons, Skip Stiller Speedworks versus Team Blue in the Championship Four. Last season's runner-up Daryl Calhoun (#20), driving for SSS, showed why he deserves another shot at the title with his three wins on the season, while teammate Pyotr Lavrentiev (#22) has two, hoping to bring glory to his birthplace Ceroat in addition to his new home of St. Kanye. Edmund Flanders (#47), one of the Hapiloppians, also visited victory lane twice, while fellow Team Blue member Al Shelton (#77), a city councilor back home, has the most out of any competitor with four.

The St. Kanye-Hapilopper battle extends to the main tier, dubbed the Multiversal Cup Series. Glorious Free Republic Motorsports, "parent team" of SSS, will be represented by perennial title contender Thea Alvarez, while Team Blue have the emerging new power couple of Taylor Henderson and Drake Stevenson. Completing the cast is Tsering Chu of the Sherpa Empire, another notable NSSCRA participant country.

Now let's get a little more into detail about the four Cup hopefuls. First, Chu (#43), who's not only out to prove that her disability isn't preventing her from being the best driver she can be, she's also aiming to be part of only the second married pair of champion drivers (with eighth season winner Kai Qiang; the first pair is Stacie Houston of the seventh season and Jeremiah Brooke of the ninth season).

Thea (#46) will be appearing in her record fifth Championship Four in sixth seasons. After spending most of the regular season without a win, the Kanyean finally broke through on the second from last race, in Yesopalitha, earning her the right to make the Chase. She followed this up with a win in O-Town, Jebslund, to advance to the Round of Twelve, then a strong showing to make it to the Round of Eight, and then another dub at the Yoggy Oval in Filindostan, where she is hugely popular, to claim a guaranteed ticket to the finale.

Taylor, more commonly known as Hendo (#73), is perhaps the biggest surprise of the season. Like Thea, she would wait rather long for her first victory, finally doing so at the regular season finale in Jalton, St. Kanye. She then carried this momentum over to the playoff opener in Vilita, joining Jeremiah as well as Anastasia Aye (more on them below) as the only drivers in the Chase era to record back to back wins. But Hendo was not done yet, adding a third victory to her total in Guilin, Sherpaland. Not bad for a driver who was almost forced out of her ride a couple seasons ago (what the hell were you thinking, Chet Byrd?)

The controversial Drake (#81) is the only member of the Championship Four with a Y chromosome. For a driver that has only won one points race on the season, he has been the talk of the town almost every week with all the other stuff he's been up to. The double beer incident. The dead bird incident. The house party incident. The swearing compilation. But Hendo's boyfriend didn't seem to care, slowly but surely getting enough points to make it past all the grueling Chase rounds. What better way to be talked about than to join the fight for the title, right?

The other participants in the Chase also did their best, and thus they shouldn't be forgotten. Here are the rest of the Round of Eight.

With Anastasia (#15) being eliminated, there still wouldn't be a back to back champ in the Chase era. While she failed in her quest to repeat, the season is not a total loss for the Valentian, as she was still able to grab a couple of wins.

Yraaga "YG" Gilli'i (#41) has been rather silent both off the track and on it. Yet another "late bloomer", he pointsed his way throughout the regular season and Chase, ending his winless streak in Squidroidia. One popular opinion among race fans is that he's on his way to usurp River Suzgar's position as Vilita & Turori Motorsports' top driver; some disagree - but only because they think he's already done so.

It must really sting for Kai Qiang (#44) and his fans, as the flashbacks of two seasons ago came rushing back with him getting booted out of the Round of Eight in favor of his fellow Sherpalander. This doesn't mean the end of the season, let alone the world, for the Stud, though - look for him to play the part of the good husband and do all he can to help Chu advance past her rivals at the Proving Grounds.

Guillermo "Gil" Archer (#96) came a round away from bringing Abanhfleft its first NSSCRA title, leading many to think that his place in the team next season is all but safe. But then he collapsed at the end of the race at the Yoggy, and has been reported to be missing the finale for health reasons, and so the general opinion shifted - the Fleftic offseason carousel will continue to spin. We at Vroom.stk have only one thing to say, and it is that we hope that Gil is okay.

Here's the Round of Twelve participants.

First, we have Michael Stefan, pride of TJUN-ia and the gay community. Micky (#07) continued his improvement from the past seasons. First his one win wasn't enough to make the Chase. Then it was. Then, in case one wasn't enough again, he got himself three. It would have been interesting to see him get further, but that's probably what he'll be working on in the coming offseason.

Sage Caldwell (#3) also leveled up, making his first Chase in his second full-time season. However, that first win still continues to elude the Yeezie. While he had gotten worked up about it in the early stages of the season, his frustration gradually turned into determination, saying that he'll never stop fighting until he finally finishes in first place. People love an underdog, and this is the exact reasoning that has caused the "Sage Gang" to grow.

Welcome Holmes! While most of the Hap-related talk has been focused on Drake or Hendo, the third member of the team must not be forgotten. Chris (#8) truly is a changed man, and not only attitude-wise. Gone are the usual tantrums and shenanigans, and the return to Team Blue equipment also worked wonders for him, considering how much he struggled to qualify in Wreckerian equipment last season. Does that mean he's staying? Well, Team Blue themselves confirmed it, so...

While some are already crowning YG as the VilTurs' number one driver, others think River, or the Shark (#14), remains the team's top dog.... fish.... whatever. After all, he's got more wins (season and career), as well as a ring. However, this is the second straight season that he's been eliminated before his reverse number counterpart, and so he must put a lot of work in during the offseason to prove the doubters wrong and show that he's still the apex predator people know him as.

Last but not the least, the remaining cast of the Round of Sixteen:

Jeremiah (#18) was starting off well in his quest for a second title, winning at the Kermania Citadel in Jebslund and Blue Coast in Vangaziland. But a freak incident during the race in Fredericksburg in Sword Island saw him not make it to the Round of Twelve, and not only that, cause him to miss the next four races (to be replaced by his wife Stacie in one of the best runs by a replacement driver in recent history). If the Kanyean's return from a similar injury after the seventh season was anything to go by, expect him to go back to his winning ways soon enough. After all, this is Jeremiah Brooke we're talking about, and from we've seen, what doesn't kill him only serves to make him stronger.

Being away from the dormant Team Cassadaigua didn't seem to bother Jenna Logan (#26). She delivered in her new team's backyard, the Tropicorp 500, causing many to speculate that the island conglomerate will be looking to buy her out from the Dagans when (or if) they return. One advantage of this deal is that it could be her chance to step out of Stacie's shadow, but one disadvantage is that, it's incredibly hard to hang out with a bird for a teammate.

Anastasia wasn't the only Valentian to advance. There's also Gwen Oxton (#31), who won in the first Sword Island race, but got eliminated in the second. It was a sad day for her legion of fans, who would have hoped to see that iconic bright green car make it deeper into the playoffs.

The Fleftics hoped to turn Dinggu Wang (#79) into the oldest Cup champion over, but that dream was shattered when he (along with Jeremiah and a bunch of others) was caught in the chaos at Fredericksburg. With a new team emerging from the country, Wang, who isn't getting any younger, looked to be the odd man out next season, but Gil and the recent news surrounding him served to shake things up.

Whoever wins both crowns, we're sure it'll be well-deserved. Good luck to all eight participants, as well as the seventy others for whom the glory of victory is as good a reward as any.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:05 pm

The Valentians – Race 25 – Main Series: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway) // Everlong: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)

Anastasia “De Sierlijke en Vrij High Valkyrie ov Valentine Z” Freya Valentina Ada. Jolin Annelijn Caitlin Trijntje Crystal Clarice Constance Judy Voi. D. Nexitros Annile Teresa Thida Myat Yadana Aye was, once again, enjoying a bit of a celebration party with the Valentians once again. This time, mostly out of sheer miracle and by her own drive, Gwen managed to pull it off on this race. "Woooo-hoo, second, baby!" she screamed and yelled out as the crowd surfed her further to the podium place, sharing the victory champagne yet again. It was a great day for the Valentians involved, and for everyone hoping that they might get something out of this one. And the final race. At this point, all of the Valentians have been eliminated out of the potential of getting a championship, but to them, they still wanted to try. Maybe they might not get that championship, especially because Anastasia already got one last year. However, to be able to place first on the last race, to end it off with a loud bang, will be something else entirely.

As Anastasia went into the dropship and made herself go back to her usual size of 58 meters, she lied down on her large bed, checking the social networks with the smart TV on her wall. Nothing much, at the moment. Just the usual posts from her friends, the happenings in Valentians, it was all peaceful. Perhaps the most exciting news the Valentians have had, for that time being, was something about whether or not they should give the White House in Valentine Z a new makeover. Valentijn have been thinking about that for some time, though nothing much has progressed since then. As she was scrolling through aimlessly and resting her eyes, something caught her eye. Something, very tempting... Something that happened to her rival. "Guillermo Archer reportedly rushed 2 hospital after collapsing in pit area after end of the Badai Angin Night Race. In stable but critical condition according 2 doctors," the Twii.tur post read, from one Carlos Gibson. She was not sure what the guy thought of her, but for Anastasia, Archer is definitely something that she never wanted to associate with, especially after what happened on that particular race. She felt bad that she let out her anger on someone else who didn't deserve it, and on top of that, the guy has been nothing but bad news for her, going as far as to accuse her of fixing the race last season. "He had it coming," was the very first thought that got into her mind. Not racing in the final event? Even better, she thought to herself. Still, part of her was a bit conflicted.

Just then, Lead Ambassador Germaine Athena “Mercy De Herzhafter Schutzengel” Sylvi Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Rx J. Hailie Ziegler Halls Constance Pauletta Ginevra Lola Lauran Ambra Tschanz came into Anastasia's room after a few knocks and then with Anastasia opening the door. "Oh, hello, Freya!" Germaine said with quite a charm and reassurance in her voice. It was always nice for Anastasia to hear her voice, she thought. The soothing and reassuring voice of a nurse is something to absolutely behold. Germaine continued on, "I was just wondering if you would like to join us for the talk outside. We are having a bit of a meeting." That was fast, Anastasia thought. Was it something about Archer being rushed to hospital? It has to be it. The party that the Valentians threw for Gwen was long over, and it was getting late. Maybe the Twii has been going on for quite some time, along with the Valentian crew members noticing the commotion happening. Giving herself a shrug, she turned off the TV and walked out of her room and onto the central foyer of the ship. Of course, just as she thought, Valentijn explained.

"... So, as you all may have known and noticed, one of the drivers have fainted and he was rushed to the hospital. That guy is not going to be at the final event and race, and for that, we are thinking if we could do a little something for him. Now, now, I know, I am getting to the caveat, as you might say. The guy in question - Guillermo Archer." A couple of murmurs and hissed tones were heard. The Valentians thought that not even a person like him deserve such a fate and getting hospitalized, on top of missing a race. However, after everything that has happened between them, along with the increased friction and accusations of cheating that caused Valentians a lot of headaches, can they simply go up to him and talk to him? What would he think of them? "The stunts and controversies that we have done in the past - which we are all ashamed and apologised for - will still be around. We cannot fault these people for being mad at us because we did something distasteful. The onus is still on us. My only concern now is - will a hospital visit even help?"

Everyone was racking their brains. It was not so much that they absolutely hate the guy to the core; there was a reason why Archer acted in such a way towards the Valentians. For all intents and purposes, the Valentians are outliers in terms of physical attributes and the nature of the world that they came from. Something that is trivial for them, is still a grave and serious thing for everyone else. People can be quick to point out the flaws. Valentijn cleared her throat once again, with Marcus (in his armor) just right beside her hand. He looked up to Valentijn, to which the latter gave a bit of a nod as they watched the others discuss amongst themselves. "So, in favor of visiting the guy and genuinely wishing him well? We are very hung up on this only because we are afraid that he might think this is nothing more than a PR stunt, and- okay, I am just going to be repeating myself. We can visit him, but it will be best if it is one or two of us." Anastasia shifted in her seat uncomfortably, to which the others noticed and shifted some of their attention to her. "Freya.." Germaine trailed off, before she gave in and talked, "It's all right."

"Anastasia, don't worry," Valentijn walked towards her, patting her on the back and holding her hand, "Please speak your mind, we will not judge."

She let out a big sigh, like one of those that was seen in un-genuine apology videos. For Anastasia, however, she let it out to ease her tension. "Well. You know what, I have to be honest: I think the guy got a bit of a comeuppance. He has been demeaning and angry towards the many of us. I have more or less seen what kind of things he did, has said, and many more along the way. I hated how he felt towards us, and how he talked to us in NSSCRA 10. It was absolutely havoc!" She put her hand onto the table, shaking quite a few stationery here and there. It wasn't as strong as a table slam, and Anastasia more or less reassured herself that she would not be this angry anymore. She let out another sigh, this time calmer, "But you know, I think it's time I will try my best to calm be nice with him. I don't know - if someone acted in such a manner, he just has some pent-up anger in him. Maybe he has lost someone dear, and found our stunt back in NSSCRA 8 to be even more insulting. I am not holding that against you guys, or him, for that matter. I can see why he was suspicious of me back in NSSCRA 10; it hurts, but I can understand and I probably would have had the same thought if someone was winning over and over. Long story short, I am thinking if I could visit him, and maybe a few of you guys to back me up. Maybe that would break the ice and I don't know, warm up the relationships - personal or otherwise - that we might have had?"

The Valentians looked at each other before giving a nod of approval, along with Valentijn smiling and giving Anastasia another pat on the back, "Ana, you are a very good person. It's normal to be angry and to let it out, but I am very happy you are trying to move on forward," at twice her height, Valentijn then crouched down and look into Anastasia's face. "We will be here for you, all right? I know it won't be the easiest of things, and no matter what happened, we will be there to back you up."

"Oh, don't worry, we are not there to intimidate with weapons," Gwen joked a bit, chuckling, "Just moral support for dear Anastasia here."

And the plan was set in motion - hours of planning to send off Anastasia to the hospital of where Archer is resting in. This was then succeeded by Jared and the rest of the crew members fixing the Valentian cars to the best of their abilities. "Maybe no new cars this time," was their thought. Anastasia brought her assortment of flowers, and was in her Sunday dress, one that she would wear instead of the sporty outfit or a set of metal armor. She was accompanied by Gwen and Clarissa, figured that they would try to limit their visitor numbers because this is a hospital, after all.

Anastasia hesitated a bit, knocking the door onto Archer's room, with the flowers and a balloon in the shape of a cat with the words "Get well soon!" on it.

"Hey, Archer. I err...." she trailed off, trying to speak up a bit more, "I wish you the best of health, and please do get well soon."

Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Image 强凯 - Kai Qiang - काय च्याङ - ཀའི་ཆྱང་
@QK98

Thousght and prayer for @ItsGilArcher69 from me and Tsering

#NSSCRA
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:52 pm

Terima Kasih, Badai Angin!
Official Press Release

TUNDRA FALLS, NEWMANISTAN - "We are ending an era in Filindostani motorsport where we started it."

Badai Angin Tim Motorsport started their NSSCRA journey at the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, where an ambitious project was launched by the Filindostani automotive company, complementing their WGPC project with a stock car equivalent, entering three of the most promising Filindo racing prospects in stock car racing. The project struggled immensely and had to cut back costs the next season as the team went on a streak of the cars not qualifying for majority of the NSSCRA races in Season 8. Scaling back to a one-car full time operation with a sporadically-entered part time car, the team bounced back and improved their finishes during the ninth season.

The team went back to two full-time teams last season, and with the organization's new tyre suppliers in Tropicorp, the organization nabbed their first ever win in the NSSCRA Multiversal Series with Fiona Sunarya driving her #99 car to a win at TJUN-ia, on her way to a rookie of the season honors and a slot in the playoffs. This season did not went to plan despite significant investment from the team, and their various sponsors, locally and internationally, and it was decided on an official press release to end our NSSCRA project.

Going back to where it started, we are paying homages to the initial paint schemes for the three full time teams that entered in Season 8 - driven that time by Hana Bhe, Ilham Lukas Jenie, and Franklin Egar.

Original scheme by Vilita and Turori Motorsports in NSSCRA 6

While Rockii Ezis is a new addition in the Badai Angin Tim lineup for Season 11, he is an experienced NSSCRA driver, entering the top series since season 6. Paying homage to one of his first paint schemes during that season, we have recreated the paint scheme that drew several petrolheads' attention when Vilita and Turori Motorsports acquires the charters from Jebslund for their development drivers. Four seasons later and driving for several teams including Rocket Motorsports, Ezis had a 'Rockii' start driving the Kecepatan early this season, but has adapted well to the car in recent races where he posted his joint-best finish of 12th this season in the Badai Angin Night Race at the Yoggy.

We would love to have him return to the team next season, however, the pullout from NSSCRA means that we are mutually agreeing to end the contract at the end of the season so that he can look for other rides as early as this offseason. We thank him and the CoCoCo entities, as well as CoCoGas for supplying the fuels of the Badai Angin Tim cars this season, and we wish him luck on his future endeavors.

Original scheme by Badai Angin Tim in NSSCRA 8

Fiona Sunarya started off her NSSCRA career in Season 9 when she drove the #83, the successor of the the #00 car as the number were used by Jaguar Racing, part time, during that season. A settlement with the TJUN-ian racing organization allowed BA Tim to get back the #00 car and have Sunarya drive it, bringing Badai Angin's sole win in the main series. She also won the FISCAR championship driving for the factory team in its first season of competition.

Sunarya will run a throwback of Ilham Lukas Jenie's #00 car from Season 8 with the Badai Angin paint scheme. IL Jenie, as he is known, struggled in his only season in NSSCRA, failing to qualify for 23 straight races, before taking his time off to Hodori in the GT 600 series, partnering with Franklin Egar. Jenie is now in the FISCAR, driving the same car number he ran in the pinnacle of stock car racing in the multiverse.

Hana Bhe, being the only driver who have raced for Badai Angin Tim in all seasons of competition for the Filindo organization. The former national stock car champion was touted to be Filindostan's greatest stock car driver, but like the other two teammates, she struggled to qualify for races in Season 8. Although she missed the field for the rest of the season after their sole charter was taken away for reassignment, she was the sole driver for the team in Season 9, and with her determination, results started to go their way, and several foreign media outlets have rumored that Bhe would be in line for one of the Team Cassadaigua's rides for Season 10. The team with their long standing sponsor, Descension, was swift to secure Bhe's future with the team for next season, where she helped Sunarya fit in the NSSCRA garage and act as a mentor to the young driver.

Descension, Badai Angin's longest standing sponsor, is being thanked for staying put and allowing the organization to grow due to their continuous funding and support to the team. One of their initiatives, the Girls Will Code program, has come a long way from the initial announcement at the Cocoa-bo Speedway in Starksville in Cassadaigua, now, it is in the hood of popular Kanyean driver, Thea Alvarez , for some of the races. Descension was put on the hood when Franklin Egar qualified for the field in Esmerel, breaking the DNQ duck the organization was put under in their debut season.

Descension will be sponsoring Shania Soraya next season in the #72 Rusty Motorsport car next season in the Everlong Series, and will continue sponsoring Thea Alvarez, and Hana Bhe in an associate sponsorship arrangement. Bhe meanwhile, will drive the #99 for the same team Soraya will be in next season, albeit the former will be driving still in the Multiversal Series.

Binayas' paint scheme in NSSCRA 10 last season

Mercy was one of the touted academy drivers for Badai Angin, and made her NSSCRA debut last season driving the #99 open charter car for Badai Angin Tim. She will run a throwback scheme, similar to what she ran at the Yoggy in Season 10, with a Badai Angin blue hood though in the car instead of red. She participated in the playoffs in the Everlong Series this season, winning the regular season race at Brisbane, although she was among the first to be eliminated after the elimination race for the Round of 16.

She will continue to drive the #71 car next season in Everlong, with sponsorship provided by Orion Company.

Originally a open-wheel driver from Gergary, Barnabas Mate switched to stock cars when he realized he has no future in WGPC racing. Under the tutelage of Rustom Ibuna, the Gergarian driver made the playoffs both times this season, being eliminated in the Round of 12 both times. Mate would score his first win in Yesopalitha to lock himself in the playoffs.

He will drive Jenie's other scheme in Season 8, when former BA Tim's tyre supplier Solymok provided sponsorship and tyres for the team, and since the company is based from Gergary, the same nation Mate is based from, a fitting throwback scheme was in order for the driver of the #72 Everlong car.

Barney, as he is affectionately known, will be promoted to drive the #71 Kissan Kamikaze for Rusty Motorsport in the Multiversal Series next season.

Like Binayas, Shania Soraya is one of the prized young assets for the Badai Angin Driver Academy. Similar to young prospect Franklin Egar, Shania was the third prioritized driver for her team, but has shown a glimpse of her prowess as she was once a forerunner for the Everlong Series driver standings, but failure to win any regular season race costed her a chance to qualify for the playoffs. And like Egar being the sole Badai Angin Tim to have a spotlight on him, by being a sole qualifier in Esmerel (and in turn his #80 car wrapped in Descension paint scheme), Soraya once eclipsed her two teammates later in the playoffs, by taking the chequered flag at Lisander, meaning all three Rusty Motorsport drivers won a race each, giving Badai Angin three more NSSCRA wins in all levels of competition.

In the same announcement, she will continue in Everlong Series next season, moving the the #72 team while her current team will be shut down at the end of this season Descension and Girls Will Code will sponsor her full-time in Season 12.

We would like to thank all the drivers, Rusty Motorsport, and Katana Racing for allowing us to supply them with the Badai Angin Kecepatan car this season. From us at Badai Angin Tim Motorsport, we are signing off at the end of the season.

Terima Kasih. Salamat.
Last edited by Filindostan on Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:30 pm

Qualifying: Proving Grounds 500, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan (Superspeedway)
Lap Record: 56.342 sec.

Qualifying:
NSSCRA Multiversal Series
1 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 56.764
2 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 56.797
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.826
4 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 56.861
5 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 56.874
6 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 56.880
7 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 56.886
8 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 56.894
9 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 56.940
10 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 56.946
11 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 57.012
12 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.024
13 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 57.026
14 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.066
15 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.083
16 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 57.155
17 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 57.156
18 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 57.173
19 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.324
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.374
21 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 57.568
22 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.602
23 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.733
24 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 57.781
25 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 57.822
26 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 57.826
27 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 58.008
28 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 58.248
29 #12- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 58.278
30 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 58.422
31 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 58.463
32 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 58.684
33 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 58.804
34 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 58.822
35 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 58.858
36 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.203
37 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 59.232

38 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 59.363
39 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 59.380
40 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 59.497
41 #56- Kelly Monroe (Xanneria) *Q* 59.753
42 #16- Eddie Walters Jr. (Xanneria) *Q* 59.790
43 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.799
44 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.848
45 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.886

46 #19- Lilith (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.887
47 #58- Steven Beverely (Roromania) *Q* 59.955
48 #21- Bob Wallace (Roromania) *Q* 1:00.001
49 #29- Velorina (Yesopalitha) *Q* 1:00.013
50 #08- Bart Wheeler (Northwinds) *Q* 1:00.097
51 #17- Gavon Mitchell (Roromania) *Q* 1:00.170
52 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) *Q* 1:00.458

Race: Proving Grounds 400, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan (Superspeedway)

Qualifying:
NSSCRA EverLong Series
1 #97- Robin Dragonovic (TJUN-ia) 56.930
2 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 56.990
3 #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 57.024
4 #22- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) 57.146
5 #27- Bryan Harrison (Tropicorp) 57.154
6 #71- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan) 57.269
7 #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z) 57.326
8 #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori) 57.334
9 #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper) 57.337
10 #40- Agata Kosaryova (Abanhfleft) 57.354
11 #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) 57.471
12 #72- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan) 57.551
13 #96- Alice Jepkosgei (TJUN-ia) 57.553
14 #24- Dwight Webster (Newmanistan) 57.584
15 #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper) 57.725
16 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) 57.764
17 #70- Shania Soraya (Filindostan) 57.795
18 #60- Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (Valentine Z) 58.091
19 #4- Islago Tizilna (Vilita & Turori) 58.240
20 #5- Ryan Carroll (Newmanistan) 58.266
21 #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp) 58.367
22 #00- Shigeru Tsuchie (Aji No Moto) 58.394
23 #04- Byrce Evans (Sword Island) 58.853
24 #9- Licio Granado (Lisander) 59.859
25 #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Aji No Moto) 59.905
26 #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) 59.932
27 #8- Ceiridwen (Yesopalitha) 59.961
28 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 59.975
29 #16- Mart Munro (Xanneria) 1:00.072
30 #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) 1:00.196
31 #59- Brookes Benson (Xanneria) 1:00.228
32 #05- Carson Zanby (Sword Island) 1:00.566

(Minimum to Avoid DNF= 1:00.000)

Race Results:
NSSCRA EverLong Series
1 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 56.929 WINNER, EverLong Champion
2 #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z) 56.986
3 #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 56.989
4 #97- Robin Dragonovic (TJUN-ia) 57.143
5 #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper) 57.147
6 #71- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan) 57.170
7 #96- Alice Jepkosgei (TJUN-ia) 57.175
8 #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori) 57.213
9 #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp) 57.254
10 #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper) 57.257
11 #24- Dwight Webster (Newmanistan) 57.314
12 #70- Shania Soraya (Filindostan) 57.333
13 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) 57.347
14 #60- Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (Valentine Z) 57.425
15 #72- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan) 57.591
16 #5- Ryan Carroll (Newmanistan) 57.752
17 #00- Shigeru Tsuchie (Aji No Moto) 58.133
18 #40- Agata Kosaryova (Abanhfleft) 58.151
19 #22- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) 58.307
20 #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) 58.478
21 #04- Byrce Evans (Sword Island) 58.887
22 #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Aji No Moto) 59.080
23 #05- Carson Zanby (Sword Island) 59.087
24 #4- Islago Tizilna (Vilita & Turori) 59.444
25 #9- Licio Granado (Lisander) 59.872
26 #27- Bryan Harrison (Tropicorp) 59.972
27 #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) 1:00.009 DNF
28 #8- Ceiridwen (Yesopalitha) 1:00.060 DNF
29 #59- Brookes Benson (Xanneria) 1:00.286 DNF
30 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:00.373 DNF
31 #16- Mart Munro (Xanneria) 1:00.750 DNF
32 #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) 1:00.770 DNF

Calhoun will also be able to use an open charter in the Multiversal Race.

Final EverLong Point Standings:
+-----+--------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | EverLong Contenders Series | Points |
| 1 | #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye)**** | 5035 |
| 2 | #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper)**** | 5028 |
| 3 | #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper)** | 5023 |
| 4 | #22- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye)** | 5014 |
| 5 | #97- Robin Dragonovic (TJUN-ia)** | 4106 |
| 6 | #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft)** | 4090 |
| 7 | #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp)* | 4083 |
| 8 | #27- Bryan Harrison (Tropicorp) | 4071 |
| 9 | #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z)** | 3157 |
| 10 | #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori)* | 3150 |
| 11 | #72- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan)* | 3136 |
| 12 | #60- Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (Valentine Z)* | 3134 |
| 13 | #96- Alice Jepkosgei (TJUN-ia)* | 2251 |
| 14 | #4- Islago Tizilna (Vilita & Turori)* | 2215 |
| 15 | #71- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan)* | 2193 |
| 16 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) | 2185 |
| 17 | #70- Shania Soraya (Filindostan)* | 524 |
| 18 | #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) | 520 |
| 19 | #40- Agata Kosaryova (Abanhfleft) | 515 |
| 20 | #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Aji No Moto) | 380 |
| 21 | #00- Shigeru Tsuchie (Aji No Moto) | 376 |
| 22 | #24- Dwight Webster (Newmanistan) | 343 |
| 23 | #5- Ryan Carroll (Newmanistan) | 283 |
| 24 | #04- Byrce Evans (Sword Island) | 275 |
| 25 | #16- Mart Munro (Xanneria) | 257 |
| 26 | #05- Carson Zanby (Sword Island) | 233 |
| 27 | #8- Ceiridwen (Yesopalitha) | 213 |
| 28 | #59- Brookes Benson (Xanneria) | 185 |
| 29 | #9- Licio Granado (Lisander) | 147 |
| 30 | #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) | 91 |
| 31 | #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) | 82 |
| 32 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 76 |
| 33 | #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) | 58 |
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:00 pm

SHELTON RETIRES FROM RACING
Hap City Councilman: “I wanted to leave on top”
By Darius Buford, the Hapilopper City Herald

TUNDRA FALLS, NEWMANISTAN – Al Shelton, 55, has announced his retirement from the sport of auto racing, effective immediately, he said following the Proving Grounds 400.

Shelton, a long-time independent campaigner in the world of Hapiloppian stock car racing, has competed in the Everlong Contender’s Series the last two seasons, finishing 2nd in points to champion Daryl Calhoun.

Shelton went over to victory lane to congratulate Calhoun, then explained his sudden decision to retire.

“Well, first of all, I wanted to prove something to myself and to everyone, and I did,” Shelton said. “I’m 55 years old and this is the best season in racing I’ve ever had. I’ve been doing this since 1985 and I’ve never had a season like this.”

Shelton said he wasn’t even disappointed to lose the championship to Calhoun, stating that he had accomplished a goal this season – that he, a middle-aged city councilman, one of the most popular of Hapilopper’s independents, could run up front in the international scene.

“Daryl’s a hell of a race driver and he deserves this championship,” Shelton said. “He earned this title on the track, and he did it the right way. No, I’m not disappointed. Like I said, this is the best season I’ve ever had in racing. I can go home and tell everyone I could win on the track, and that’s what matters to me more than anything else.”

Before joining the NSSCRA Everlong Contender’s Series, Shelton was known for being one of the lovable losers of HASCAR – competing in a total of 825 HASCAR races, with a best finish of 3rd in Buckridge back in 1997. Shelton never took losing the wrong way, saying he was just there to have fun on the weekends.

“This is my hobby,” Shelton would tell reporters. “This is how I relax on the weekends. Some people ride bikes, others play golf, and others build model planes. I race cars. This is fun to me.”

On the weekdays, Shelton, in addition to being a four-term member of the Hapilopper City Council, runs a sand and gravel business in Hapilopper City, Shelton Sand and Gravel. The business is a successful one, and Shelton now employs two dozen people, many of whom help install everything from playgrounds to pool cabanas to backyard walkways for residential applications.

“That is my occupation,” Shelton speaks of his business. “We sell materials for everything from your backyard landscape project to a championship golf course to playgrounds for city parks. Hell, I think we’re working on something for a skate park being built not far from the Team Blue shop. It’s very successful and lucrative, and without it, I think I’d be racing on a computer instead.”

Shelton said that while he is retired, his days at the racetrack are not over.

“We’ll be back, watching races,” Shelton said. “I still love racing and always will. But I think it’s time this old fart gets out of the driver’s seat and lets someone else take the wheel.”
Last edited by Hapilopper on Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:35 am

Being knocked out of the Chase meant the pressure was off for Kai Qiang, and he had a little more time to think about his family and their needs. He was cheering for Tsering of course, and offering encouragement when all the excitement of the championship got overwhelming and she questioned whether she belonged there.

But he was also thinking about Mendok, who had gone to Wuchang to help contain the Hankou coronavirus. Things were bad there. The were new infections every day, the IHS and Department of Infectious Diseases were scrambling to mobilize enough people and supplies, and protests had broken out after a Chinese man trying to cross the Yangtze illegally was shot by border guards. Qiang didn't have any medical training, so it wouldn't do any good for him to be there on the ground -- but he had thought of a way to help. He had ordered thousands of gold coins' worth of medical supplies from companies in Newmanistan, to be packed up with his and Tsering's racing stuff after the Proving Grounds 500, and all of it shipped to the Sherpa Empire together. It was expensive buying cases of respirator masks, disinfectant, and hazmat suits in Newmanistan -- but it was faster than trying to acquire them from within the Sherpa Empire, where manufacturers were struggling to keep up with demand and supplies were already being diverted to Wuchang. One company insisted that Qiang come to their warehouse in person so they could make sure it was a legitimate purchase and not just some fraudster impersonating Qiang as a prank. They also took a publicity photo of their CEO and Qiang together at the warehouse and gave him a small discount off their regular prices, so that was okay.

When he returned to the track, he was pleased to see that his crew and the #43 team had been selling lots of merch. "Oh, good. Now we'll have lots of room for medical supplies," he said.

Tsering's team especially had sold a lot. She had surprised a lot of people (including herself) by making it to the final four. That meant there were a lot of fans who didn't already have their T-shirts and hats, but now wanted to cheer her on.

A nice elderly couple from Nanning came by all decked out in old NSSCRA gear, the man wearing Xu's Direwolf merch from season 8 and the woman Huang's stuff from season 6. They explained that they wanted to support a current driver instead of just wearing their old T-shirts from NSSCRA 6 and 8 to every race, especially since the woman's Jia Huang T-shirt was a collector's item that would get worn out if she kept wearing it to the track. They walked away with new Qiang and Chu gear, and big smiles on their faces. They cuddled as they walked, and you could tell they were still totally in love after however many years they had been together. "They're so cute," Tsering commented. "I hope we're still close like that when we get old."

"I hope so too," Qiang agreed.

At qualifying, Tsering struggled, but Qiang had no trouble. The pressure of being in the final four probably had something to do with it. Despite Qiang's best efforts to encourage her, Tsering was still having a lot of anxiety and impostor syndrome.
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Chase Finale(1): Battlelines Set +???? IV

Postby TJUN-ia » Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:35 am

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

The time for predictions and speculation is over. After 25 races, about 6000 points and lots of expected chaos, we are finally about to find out who shall be the rulers of the NSSCRA kingdom for Season 11. While we have certainly seen it all in this wacky season, it must start and end here at the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds in Newmanistan. 8 drivers came back here looking to add some silverware and while we at Jaguar Racing are not involved this time around, that doesn't mean we can just sit back and let the chaos unfold. We have work to do to try and end this season and a high, no matter in what series. So..let's just get on with it.

Qualifying for the 500 had a strange feeling in the air, even for a season finale like this, due to Guillermo Archer. Yes, it's that serious that I have to use his full name. He collapsed after the race in Filindostan and had to be taken to hospital, his condition too serious to make it here for the finale. We here at JR may have a defined history with him...but without him, modern JR as a whole wouldn't exist. We hope that his OK, the Willam knows what is going on and that, if this is indeed goodbye, that he does well in whatever he does next. Godspeed, Guillermo, Godspeed.

Yraaga Gilli'i took pole position, with Kai Qiang and Jeremiah Brooke running out your Top 3. Drake Stevenson is the highest title-contender in 4th with Thea Alvarez in 5th, Taylor Henderson in 19th and Tsering Chu in 21st - the battlelines set for what should be an epic finale no matter the overall victor. As for us, our 3 guys are all doing alright with Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) starting from 10th, Micheal Stefan (@Stefan07) from 15th and Maddison Riley-Jones (@MaddyRJ03) in 26th. Derek Harwood starts behind as the first open-charter alongside Rustam Ilyich Yudin, Archer's replacement for this race. Gongming Gao is in 32nd by the way, if anyone (AJ) is interested in that.

Speaking of the 2nd tier, the 400 would certainly be interesting, but in the end, it would be Daryl Calhoun, last season's bridesmaid, who finally became the bride by winning this race over VVSC and Yudin. Robin Dragonovic (@RD97SNL) actually started the finale on pole and finished in 4th, completing a brilliant campaign for the South Newlandian no matter what he might say. Alice Jepkosgei (@AJ96) converted 13th into 7th to end her debut campaign on a flyer, just as we hoped. She's certainly done well and we hope for more of the same next year but for now, she has other pressing concerns. She's taking GaoGao sightseeing of Jiji la Ngao once we get home so...good luck to the both of them!

The stage is certainly set for an epic finally but what I'm wondering about is what the hell HM is doing. They posted a cryptic message online a few days ago and I guess the new team from Kimi-Sumoi is supposed to be announcing something tonight. I wonder what it's all about-HUH! No. Nonononononono. No. No. NO. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

NSSCRA 11 CHAMPIONSHIP SWEEPSTAKES
Thea Alvarez (#46/STK): MRJ, Engineer Vote (36% across all 5 crews)
Drake Stevenson (#81/HAP): Stefan
Taylor Henderson (#73/HAP): Dragonovic, Harpa
Tsering Chu (#43/SHP): Mercado, AJ, DCar

Current MCS Standings: #07 - 9th (3202CPts/3 Wins)/#64 - 20th (741pts)/#03 - 25th (655pts)/#95 - 63rd (18pts)/#72 - 66th (15pts)/#74 - 75th (12pts)
Current ECS Standings: #97 - 5th (4076CPts/2 Wins)/#96 - 13th (2225CPts/1 Win)
Next MCS Race: Proving Grounds 500, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan (Chase Finale)
Next ECS Race: Proving Grounds 400, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan (Chase Finale)
Music of the Round: THE CARTERS - APESHIT (MDV/SDR)
MemeWatch
1) "Mr Hapilopper" Drake Stevenson (#81) - For inciting war because of a dead bird Margaret gave him...twice!
2) "The Yak Whisperer" Chris Holmes (#8) - For attempting to control a Tibetan Yak...
3) "King of the Yaks" Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros, former NSSCRA driver) - For giving thyself such a lowly title.
4) "The Race of Chaos" PTCCU Auto Loans 300 (Cup Round 6) - For giving us double-digit retirements.
5) "Confusing Mess" Brisbane 200 Qualifying (Cup Round 7) - For changing the format with little warning...to something confusing!
6) "I Think Brooke Hit Us" Lawrence "Larry" Malloy (#8 Crew Chief) - For even thinking Brooke would crash into someone intentionally.
7) "What Were They Thinking?" Preston Formula Pee (New Racing Series) - Do I really need to explain this one?!
8 ) "Mr. 2nd" Sage Caldwell (#3) - This is only for reverse jinxing purposes, you hear me?
9) "The Unluckiest Driver Alive" Gao Gongming (#70) - How more can this guy take? What did he do to deserve this?!
10) "TJUN-ia's Anti-Christ" Guillermo Archer (#96) - For pulling the Racism Card after an accident.
11) "BURN IT DOWN!" Drake's Big-Ass Bash (Between Rounds 10 and 11) - DS + NE + Fireworks = BOOM!
12) "Chaosville" Super Skychief 500 (Cup Round 11) - For throwing so much chaos, a racist got instant redemption.
13) "The Whole Damn Thing" The NSSCRA (Very Meta, I Know) - For obvious reasons.
14) "Yep, We're Doing This" Derrick Carlisle (Yep, That's Me) - For taking a little list too seriously.
15) "Here We Go Again" The NSSCRA (Again) - For issuing fines for a fight while giving warnings for rasicm.
16) "Clearly On Margaret's Side" Good Team Blue (Hapilopper) - For turning into racing gods at the right bloody time.
17) "Prince of the Jungle" Al Shelton (#77) - For being made to look regal in a City Council Meeting
18) "Don't Think You're Innocent Either" Hapilopper City Council - For caring more about panto than listening to constituents.

Updated Every Sunday Night

They all forgot about him....didn't they?

Of course, they all did...he's been working on something for a while now, in the shadows, while no one was looking.

When he felt like the status quo was going to be shattered, he didn't expect Gil himself to be a casualty.

Now he will most surely be gone...and now, JR's focus will shift to another target...

Drake...maybe Team Blue as a whole...a process HE set in motion with the dead Cocoabo army.

They may win a title, maybe with Drake himself, but JR will be willing to make them rivals.

Why? Because there is too much bad blood now not to be. HE helped create that, but the process was already in motion before this season began.

Harpa had turned this team into a dog, a dog that valued love and humanity above all.

Now, he had to rethink his strategy...How was he going to get revenge on the MRO, on Hendo, on everyone who pressured him out if Harpa wasn't going to budge, if DCar wasn't going back to his memeing ways, if Gil wasn't there to give them a purpose?

The answer arrived via email...in both English and Finnish.

The people of Kimi-Suomi wanted a racing team and so, they were going to get one. And HM wanted HIM to be their first boss.

They didn't care about HIS past back in TJUN-ia. They just wanted an experienced head who could lead them into their first NSSCRA season.

And he was alright with that. A clean slate never hurt anyone...right?

He stepped out onto the stage, in front of the people of his new following, and told them one simple thing.

A phrase that would echo back to TJUN-ia, to Newmanistan and across the NSSCRA world.

"My name....is Daniel Marx....and I am back.

NOSTA KUIN HUUHKAJAT!"
Last edited by TJUN-ia on Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:02 am

Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
The morning of the Proving Grounds 500
Race morning dawned bright and early. Brighter than usual, it so seemed. How appropriate. A day that could be the biggest in the history of Hapiloppian sports, and it started off so beautifully. So hopefully.

For the first time in days, it seemed like Drake Stevenson and Taylor Henderson got a good night’s sleep. It seemed like they were well-rested and raring to go. Taylor got cleaned up and headed to the Team Blue Center for breakfast, while Drake decided to get on his golf cart and ride around the Proving Grounds complex. It was there that he rode past a few drivers, including Chris Holmes and his fiancée Angela Parker, who were on their way to the Team Blue Center. Drake smiled and waved at them as they waved back.

What a difference a year made. Chris truly had changed. He was no longer the fat, drunk party animal of Team Blue. Now it seemed like he had a brighter future than he had ever had. Sure, he had yet to win this season, but he had put himself in such a better position than he had been, that race victories were sure to come his way. Especially with whatever Team Blue was cooking up for next season. And Angela seemed like someone that was so perfect for Chris. She had quit her job at King Bros. Coffee a few weeks before, deciding she’d rather be with Chris along the way instead of having to deal with entitled assholes who feel it’s OK to scream at a barista for putting three pumps of pumpkin spice in their caramel latte instead of four.

Plus, Chris’s paycheck also meant she didn’t really need to put up with that kind of mess.

As Drake motored his way around the infield, he spotted a group of fans who spotted him. The cheers of “GO GET ‘EM DRAKE!” and “WIN THE SHIP!” were ever so loud, as Drake acknowledged them all. He couldn’t believe he was in this position, a position he hadn’t been in a few years, to win a major championship. At that time, it was the HASCAR Challenge Cup, the top prize in all of Hapiloppian Motorsports. Winning that championship meant that Drake was the top driver in all of Hapilopper, a big accomplishment considering the high standard of competition in the Dominion.

But this one was different. This was the NSSCRA Multiversal Cup. The top prize in the multiverse. The winner of this championship could take a legitimate claim to being the single best race car driver in the multiverse. The best on ovals. The best on dirt. The best on road circuits. The best at dancing in the drafts. The best at banging fenders. The best at riding the cushion. The best at hauling ass.

As he slowly rode in the golf cart around the Proving Grounds complex, he thought about what could happen on this day. He knew that all of Hapilopper was cheering for him and for Taylor. After all, they were racing for a place in history, not just for themselves or their team, but for their country. For the racers in Hapilopper City, and there were many of them, who felt that, with a little bit of luck, they could be up there with Drake and Hendo. For the hardcore rough-and-tumble racers from the Hampton Cities and their fans, who absolutely loved hard-nosed, down and dirty racing, where drivers would bang fenders and sheet metal just as much as anything else. For the fans in Buckridge, Washington, Peoria, Garvinson, Pinkerton, Surrey, Border City, and beyond. For all the racers in those areas, who felt that they, with a little bit of funds and a little bit of luck, could make it to HASCAR, and with even more luck, wind up in the NSSCRA, the biggest racing series of them all.

This day would be for them.

The Team Blue Center
A few minutes later
While Drake was riding around the Proving Grounds complex, Taylor Henderson, Chris Holmes and the rest of Team Blue were enjoying breakfast. A normal meal for a normal day – eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, toast, that sort of thing. But this was far from a normal day, and a guest arriving in the Center proved that point as explicitly as ever.

The older-looking man, wearing a very nice three-piece suit, was accompanied by other people in suits, some wearing sunglasses and earpieces.

“Holy shit,” Chris said quietly to Angela and to Taylor. “That’s William Mathis.”

President William Mathis, the head of state of Hapilopper, had flown in with members of the Hapiloppian federal government to attend the Proving Grounds 500. Mathis was a racing fan, but had no interest in getting in a race car himself, figuring he’d let the experts handle it. And joining him were members from the Liberal and Conservative Parties – people that typically didn’t share Christmas cards, but had been working together lately a lot more than usual, largely in a desire to show unity in the face of the split of the Anaia region from Atlantian Oceania.

“Hello, everyone, carry on,” Mathis said. “I’m just here to enjoy the race.”

Amanda McAlister, the team principal, rushed over to greet the President and the government officials, heading into an office to speak about the day ahead. But the fact that President Mathis and those officials were there spoke to what this day meant to Team Blue, to its drivers and to all of Hapilopper.

The Dominion would be watching. Two of their own were going for the biggest prize of them all.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Aji No Moto
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aji No Moto » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:23 am

Yoggy Oval
After the race

As AOCAR had a short break between the final two races of the season, KISMO was able to pitch in a quick open charter entry for Kyoko, with the assistance from the local Rusty Motorsport who opted not to field an entry following the events at Petrofilindo Superspeedway. The car, which was renumbered #36 from the usual #09 as part of the tribute to fallen local driver Nestor Punto, qualified 26th, even better than the outdated car of Eiji Ibi, showing that the Arakaze has potential to improve the qualifying results of the team. In the race though, the pace was same as the #00 car, and it was not yet on par with the leading teams, even with the Badai Angin Kecepatans that the factory team ran along the oval. Kyoko fared better than her other appearance this season in Brisbane, where she failed to finish in the #09 prepared by Katana Racing, with a 36th place finish.

Before flying out to Turori for the final race, Tsutomu, who came with the KISMO contingent to Yogyakulta, set up a face to face meeting with her on what her decision would be following the end of the season. Sugiyama, head of the motorsports division for Kissan Motors, would love a driver with a past experience with WGPC open wheel competition to grace the NSSCRA Multiversal Series field next season, but before the playoffs started, Kyoko had informed the KISMO management that she is planning to go back to open wheelers and attempt another career in the WGPC. Sugiyama would have supported that notion, but given that Kissan does not much stronghold yet in the open wheel category following their midseason finish in WGPC 16 as a full fledged constructor (as they only have majority share for the ANMARA entity currently competing in WGP2), and Kyoko would impress the KISMO management during the AOCAR playoffs, Tsutomu would think that he can persuade her one more time to stay in stock cars and attempt to run in the pinnacle competition next season.

However, Kyoko's stance was clear - she will begin her journey back to open wheelers at the conclusion of the NSSCRA season, and would have to decline the offer to drive the chartered #0 car next season. Sugiyama respected Fujisaki's decision, and promised to support her decision by backing her in her journey back to WGPC competition. This decision caused some dominoes which, intended to fall, stay standing, Eiji Ibi would have been demoted to the Everlong series next season, displacing Shigeru Tsuchie to AOCAR and possibly causing a sponsor dilemma with Drymark keen to have their driver in the top two levels of NSSCRA competition, but Kyoko's decision has caused Ibi to stay in the #00 car next season. Eiji has stagnated in the #00 car for Katana this season, with finishes around 35th to 38th position causing the KISMO management to raise some concerns regarding his capabilities for next season.

The big acquisition for KISMO for next season is to snag Fiona Sunarya from the departing Badai Angin Tim during the NSSCRA weekend's activities in Filindostan. Tsutomu wanted to meet the Filindo driver in person, and her bubbly personality is what he was impressed with, and with the former TJUN 600 winner having the best season so far in her career, having her in the organization would have helped the #00 team rise several positions in the owners' standings next season as they gear up for a non-charter team. Fujisaki's decision though, has created a void in the #0 car which would be the primary car next season, as they did in Season 6 with Chiemi Hino, and Sugiyama decided to fill that void with the current driver of the #99.

With Fujisaki's decision being final regardless of her result in the season ending AOCAR race in Turori, the official twii.tur account of the organization has posted a twii regarding their next season's move:

ImageKISSAN MOTORSPORT
@KISMO

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
@SUNARYAfin from Filindostan will be driving the #0 car for us next season, with @ibiEOfficial staying in the #00. Everlong and AOCAR plans to be released within the week.

#KISMO : #GearUpForNextSeason : #NSSCRA
AJI NO MOTO
Capital: Joshuyo | Trigram: ANM | Leader: Prime Minister Yoshimori Midoriyama | Region: Atlantian Oceania
OOC Puppet of Filindostan. Direct TGs to that nation.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Rustam Ilyich Yudin was feeling an absolute storm of emotions inside of him right now.

He didn't know what to feel, especially after the news came out that Guillermo Archer had collapsed inside the pit area after the end of the Badai Angin Night Race at the Yoggy. Everyone knew that Archer was Rustam's boss and mentor, but behind the scenes, Rustam had actually come to see Archer as more than just those two things. Rustam had come to see Archer as not just his mentor but also a sort of big brother or even a father figure. Archer had been really interested in helping Rustam find his feet once again ever since Rustam's old team, Motorsports Ceroat, folded due to financial difficulties. Archer had recruited Rustam to drive for the Abanhfleft Racing Truck Series (ARTS) team that Archer co-owned, providing Rustam with a stable platform in which he could finally display his driving skills without worrying about financial or technical issues. This had given Rustam the chance that he needed to get back into NSSCRA, and even though he was driving in just the second tier of the competition, the Everlong Contenders Series, Rustam appreciated the chance all the same. But recently, their relationship seemed to have taken a downturn, and Rustam may have had an idea why it had happened.

Rustam had finally confided in Archer not just the deal that he had struck with his Everlong teammate Agata Kosaryova but also that he had feelings for her as well. Archer had seemed happy for Rustam at first, but then he reminded the Ceroatian that he was still fighting for the Everlong championship. "Don't forget why you're there," Archer told Rustam. "You're not only fighting for the title, you're fighting to show that you deserve to be in NSSCRA. Not just in Everlong, but the bloody big cheese itself, the Multiversal Cup Series. I hope you don't forget that while you're helping Gasha get her first win in this series."

But Rustam did indeed forget about it, although of course he was never going to admit to it. At least he didn't think that he would have ever admitted it to anyone until the events of that night in Yogyakulta. Rustam had become so focused in pushing and even slingshotting Gasha to the pointy end of the grid that he forgot or didn't even bother putting himself up there as well. Archer started to subtly remind Rustam of his Chase status at just the first race of the Round of 12, and then the hints got less and less subtle until finally, before the start of the Everlong race in the Yoggy Oval (the Girls Will Code 350), Archer outright told Rustam that unless the latter won the race, he was not going to make it into the Championship Four for a second consecutive season. And Rustam remembered that he shouted, "Maybe I don't want to win the Championship anyway!"

"Are you fucking serious right now?" Archer asked him in a seething low tone. "Are you seriously telling me that you don't care about the Championship? What am I even letting you race in my team for?! Do you even remember why I decided to take a chance on you when no one else in this industry would?! All for some… some… puppy love!"

"What's gotten into you, sir?" Rustam shouted back. "Why are you suddenly so obsessed with winning this championship? And what happened to finding the right balance between friends and family and racing?"

Archer looked like he was still seething and wanted to say more, but instead he just shook his head. "Remember the championship, Yudin," he finally managed to say, and then he left Rustam's garage.

Rustam did indeed get knocked out of the Chase thanks to his poor result in the Girls Will Code 350. At first glance though, a 13th place finish was decent at the very least, but for a driver fighting to stay in the Chase following a string of less than ideal results, it just wouldn't do. Gil Archer was at the garage for only a brief time, and even then he only stayed long enough to shake his head at Rustam before leaving once again. He didn't know what came over him at that moment, but after he had seen Archer leave the garage, Rustam muttered, "Jebi se, starac," and spit at the ground.

Rustam had congratulated his friend and fellow Ceroatian Pyotr Lavrentiev on making it into the Championship Four, but he kept his visit short because he was pissed off. He was pissed off at Archer; he was pissed off at himself; he was just pissed off, plain and simple. Rustam locked himself in his mobile home and played Call of Battle all through the night and into the next day, but despite that he was still too pissed to fall asleep. He ran laps around the accommodation area to work off his anger, but despite that, it still took him until noon to finally feel tired enough to close his eyes. He had no intention of waking up to watch the Yoggy Night Race, but as soon as he heard the commotion outside Rustam found himself getting up off of his bed and rushing to see the source of the commotion.

That was how he found out about Archer collapsing in the pit area. And now he was absolutely confused because, while he was still angry about how Archer had dealt with him yesterday, he was also the man who gave Rustam a second lease in life. Archer was the one who had taught Rustam things about racing that had definitely made him a better driver, and despite what had happened to them recently, Rustam still thought of Archer as both a friend and a mentor. And with Archer apparently in critical condition after his collapse, Rustam couldn't stop wondering if the last words he had said to one of the most important men in his life were "Go fuck yourself, old man." And them he decided that the only way to deal with it was to talk to the other person with whom he felt comfortable talking about this.

"Gasha, can we talk?" Rustam asked as the rest of the team was packing up in preparation for the return trip to Abanhfleft.

"Sure," Gasha Kosaryova nodded. "Is this about what happened to Gil Archer?"

"Yes," Rustam nodded. "Yes, it is."

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Gasha asked.

"I don't know if you know this, but Mr. Archer and I had an argument a few days ago," Rustam began.

"Oh, da," Gasha nodded again. "I thought that was strange. Archer almost never shouts, especially at you. Whatever you two were arguing about must have been very serious."

"You don't know even half of it," Rustam muttered. "Anyway, Mr. Archer and I had an argument, and it didn't end well for the both of us. Then at the end of the Everlong race, I saw him briefly, but in that brief look I saw Mr. Archer shake his head at me. And I said something that wasn't very nice at him."

"And now you're regretting saying it because you have no idea when Archer is going to come back," Gasha finished for him. "If he even comes back."

"That's exactly what I was about to say," Rustam said with surprise. "How did you know that that was what I was going to say?"

"You're not the only one with regrets about what you've said to someone, Rustam," Gasha sighed. "You know, Rustam, people talk to each other as if they're expecting to talk once again afterwards. But sometimes, that's not what happens. We don't know what's going to happen to us once we're done talking with someone else, and thus we don't often think about what we say. And then something happens to the other person like, say, they get hit by a car, or they slip and break their neck on the stairs, and you remember that you told them something stupid like "I don't want to see you ever again!" or something like that. And now you're spending the rest of your life wondering if saying something else could have changed everything…"

Gasha then trailed off and stared into the distance, and if Rustam hadn't cleared his throat then she might have forgotten about their conversation. "Sorry about that," she muttered. "Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that life is going to be full of regrets, decisions made and not made. Don't add your final words to somebody at any given moment to those regrets. Talk to everyone you talk to as if it's your last day on Earth, so you leave nothing unsaid just in case it is your last day on Earth. I think that that's a good rule to live by."

"Uh huh," Rustam nodded. "I guess I'll keep that in mind. Thank you, Gasha," he muttered. "I just had to get it off my chest. You would have seen me running round and round once again if I didn't tell you about it."

"I understand," Gasha said with a knowing smile. Rustam nodded back and started to walk away, but then he decided to turn around again and say, "There's something else I wanted to tell you, Gasha."

"What's that?"

"I, uh… I lo—"

"Mr. Yudin?" the familiar voice of Olga Gatutina called out. "Mr. Yudin, there you are. I'm glad I was still able to catch you. Can I talk to you for a moment, please?"

"Now? Like right now?" Rustam asked.

"Yes, Mr. Yudin, now," Gatutina nodded, and her eyes told Rustam that this was an order.

"Excuse me, Gasha," Rustam said. Gasha nodded her understanding, and then Rustam walked over to the UrGa team boss.

"As you know, Mr. Yudin, the team is short of one driver in the Multiversal Cup Series. I don't have a lot of time to search for other options, and besides, your name came highly recommended to us by way of a reliable source. What do you say to driving Mr. Archer's car for the final race at the Proving Grounds?"

"It would be an honor to drive the #96 car for this team, this organization," Rustam nodded after thinking about the offer. And now here he was, seated behind the wheel of the #96 car, a car that had been driven by his mentor for most of the time, until that day in the Proving Grounds. He was wearing a white and red firesuit to match the car's current scheme, which was the white and red of Caduceus Pharmacy. It was as far removed from his regular green Signbridge firesuit as possible. He didn't do amazingly in qualifying, but he didn't do abysmally in it either. But none of those things mattered now.

All Rustam Ilyich Yudin wanted to do now was to live up to the name of his new mentor, and once again, it was a task easier said than done.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:32 pm

"I'm not saying that I think [the winner] would be me, only that I want it to be me. And when you really want something, you gotta work hard to get it, right?"

For Thea Alvarez, that hard work paid off. With the battle to make the Cup Series Championship Four still a tight one heading into the second from last race at Yogyakulta, Filindostan, Thea understood, as she spoke with reporters during the pre-race presser, that she would have to work hard. And so she did, and it paid off. She won her third of the season, twelfth of her career, and booked a ticket to the grand finale at the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds in Newmanistan.

Thea felt excited, but also a bit nervous. Four times before, she's gone up against the rest of the best performers of the season, sometimes even her own teammates. Four times she felt short. If a driver made it to the finale as often as Thea did, they're bound to bag a title eventually, right? Well, that's what she'd been working hard to prove this time. She wants it to be different from those four other times. She wants the winner to be her. And when you really want something, you gotta work hard to get it, right?

Qualifying sessions went well not only for Thea, but for her teammates as well. She'll be starting fifth, with a handy drafting partner in Jeremiah Brooke just ahead of her in third. Not far behind is Sage Caldwell in eleventh; if the three Yeezies stick and work together, they'd be hard to beat. As for Thea's competitors for the title, Drake Stevenson is fourth, but his fellow Hap (and girlfriend) Taylor Henderson is all the way back in 19th, with Tsering Chu, the Sherpa, just behind her in 21st. The pole award went to the already eliminated Yraaga Gilli'i, while starting dead last is Daryl Calhoun of GFR's Everlong affiliate Skip Stiller Speedworks. But he didn't mind at all - after all, he only got into the field for winning the second tier finale, and the title at that.

The whole week went by in a blur, and suddenly, Thea found herself strapped into her car on the track, lined up with all the others. "Whatever happens at the end of this race, I want to thank you all for bringing me this far, for sticking with me throughout all the finishes, good or bad, the former to celebrate and try to replicate, and the latter to serve as a reminder of what not to do again. I love you girls, I really do," she spoke into her radio.

"I love you too, Thea," agreed her crew chief Kaley Curtis. "You're the best driver a crew chief can have."

"Me too," said spotter Naomi Hoff. "You've done your best. Now allow us to do our part. Let's do this, girl!"

"Alright!"

Over at the SKYNET Sports media center, the whole exchange between Thea, Kaley and Naomi has been recorded and aired live to millions of televisions and other devices worldwide. "My, those are some touching words from one of our championship contenders and her crew," spoke commentator Shaun Pitt. "Good luck to not only her, but Drake, Hendo, Chu, and the other 42 drivers here with us today."

"Let's meet them all with our starting lineup for the Proving Grounds 500, shall we?" added Shaun's fellow commentator, Carl Tanner.

CT: First, the ones who missed the cut. Bart Wheeler, Shigeru Ishikawa, two out of three Yesopalithans, and three out of three Roromanians.

SP: Sitting on pole is YG in that 41, alongside Qiang; Qiang of course missing the cut at the Yoggy two weeks ago, shades of season nine right there.

CT: Behind them we got Jeremiah and Drake, the reverse number buddies. That lime color you see on your screen for the name and number indicates our four title hopefuls.

SP: And there's another of our Champ Four, Thea. Beside her, Centur Tiones, whose plans for next season are still unknown.

CT: Next up, two teammates from Val Z, that's Gwen Oxton in the bright green car inside; Clarissa Samantha - Big Blue - in the blue one.

SP: Here's Maddie, one of our ROTY hopefuls, and Alfonso Mercado out of TJUN-ia.

CT: On the sixth row, Sage and his glorious dreads alongside Rinzi and his fabulous mustache.

SP: Here we have Fiona in her throwback to Ilham Lukas Jenie from season eight, and Cocoabo #28 from Team Tropicorp.

Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:32 pm

CT: Eighth row, Michael Stefan rocking the pride scheme like his boyfriend Alfonso, alongside Chris Holmes.

SP: Jenna Logan, formerly of Team Cassadaigua, and Dinggu Wang in the brown Mykopi "Bean Machine".

CT: Our third finalist, Hendo in that yellow car, and Hana Bhe in her rookie scheme.

SP: Chu, the fourth finalist, on the eleventh row, together with hometown driver, Ashley Matthews.

CT: And then we have WVC on the inside of Rockii Ezis, who's also in his rookie scheme. Kardashia was GFR's throwback day, today it's BA Tim's turn.

SP: Here's Sherpa Li driving for the home team, and Maddison Riley-Jones, Alexander's rival for the ROTY title.

CT: Derek Harwood, in the first open charter, and Rustam Ilyich Yudin making his Cup Series debut, filling in for the sick Gil Archer. Here's to a quick recovery for the Fleftic driver.

SP: Row fifteen, Ricky Lee, the Yeezie driver for the Beiyang factory team, here alongside yet another Newmanistani Travis Barkley.

Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:33 pm

CT: Then we have Suzgar and Gao - a Shark alongside a Mouse. Oh my.

SP: Then there's Kassie Caulfield in the silver car beside Jolyn Collins in the gray. Don't get confused now.

CT: Jolyn's teammate Holly Starlight shares row eighteen with Lexi Patterson, who'll be moving to Everlong next season with SSS.

SP: Row nineteen is all Sword Island - Lexie Shelby inside, Chris Gordon outside.

CT: Up next, Eiji Ibi in the double nil beside defending champ (well, not really defending anymore) Anastasia Aye.

SP: Just three rows to go! Here's the Xannerian duo of Kelly Monroe and Eddie Walters Jr.

CT: Another duo behind them, this time it's Vanda Rosa and Eva Kerman from Jebslund.

SP: And finally we have Celeste in that black unsponsored car alongside our second open charter, Daryl Calhoun, fresh from an Everlong championship win yesterday.

CT: We'll take a break. Stay tuned!
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 11 - VTRacer Final

Postby Vilita and Turori » Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Chase Rd. 3 Race #3 Top Scores

1 [158] :: @NuclearBreeze

2 [154] :: @DCarJR

3 [143] :: @LenaH8sU

4 [136] :: @FreeKohan420LOL

5 [126] :: @NamkhaPC

6 [123] :: @VOIAconspiracy

7 [104] :: @garbage_time

8 [81] :: @jaaaytotheceeee

Playoff Chase Challenge Standings

1*[423] :: @NuclearBreeze

2*[412] :: @FreeKohan420LOL

3 [409] :: @VOIAconspiracy

5*[399] :: @garbage_time

---------------------------------------------------
4 [404] :: @LenaH8sU

6 [395] :: @DCarJR

7 [393] :: @NamkhaPC

8 [213] :: @jaaaytotheceeee

NSSCRA Pick 'em Set for Championship Challenge Finale

When the Championship 4 were set for the NSSCRA Multiversal Series following the Badai Angin Night Race at the Yoggy, so was the final field set for Vilita & Turori Racer's NSSCRA Pick 'em Competition. With two competitors, @FreeKohan420LOL of Saint Kanye and celebrity participant @garbage_time of Vilita and Turori having already secured their spot in the Final 4, additional competitors from TJUN-ia, Vilita & Turori, Saint Kanye and The Sherpa Empire were hoping to join them with a shot at the Grand Prize in Tundra Falls.

In the end it was a succesful day for the participants from Vilita and Turori with both of the remaining spots falling that way. @NuclearBreeze, the full season points leader secured their spot with the top performance at the Yoggy while @VOIAconspiracy snuck in through consistency over the three race final round to narrowly eek out @LenaH8sU of Saint Kanye. Despite finishing 4th overall in the round, however, @LenaH8sU would not advance due to Nikkii Kater's top performance in the second event of the round. Another participant hard done by the results was @DCarJR of TJUN-ia who posted the second best performance at the Yoggy and in the first event of the round but had a disasterous second event to crash out of contention.

Image VILITA & TURORI RACER -
@VTRacer

Congratulations to the NSSCRA Pick 'em Championship Challengers! Good luck to @NuclearBreeze, @FreeKohan420LOL, @VOIAconspiracy and @garbage_time in the deciding round!

#NSSCRA : #nspickem : #ProvingGrounds500

With the Final Four competitors known for the championship battle, there was just one thing left to settle. Who would be crowned the second Vilita & Turori Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Champion. While each competitor had to carefully select and navigate their roster to make the Playoff Chase, each also started with one driver assigned to them based on their relative position in standings at the end of the NSSCRA Pick 'em Regular Season compared with that of the NSSCRA Regular Season standings.

For the Championship Round, each participants roster would be reduced to just a single driver that must be among the NSSCRA Championship 4. For each V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge Championship Contender, if their originally assigned driver was still on their roster entering the Championship Challenge Round then that driver would be locked onto their roster as that contestants sole selection for the Championship Round. If a participant's initially assigned driver has been eliminated from the NSSCRA Chase then they will be assigned a new driver for the Championship Challenge Round through the following priority order:

1) Participants whose initially assigned driver is still eligible will be assigned that driver for the Championship Challenge
2) Participants whose initially assigned driver was eliminated in an earlier round but who replaced that driver slot with a driver who A) is still eligible and B) has not already been assigned through 1) will be assigned that driver for the Championship Challenge
3) Participants whose assigned driver has been eliminated from eligibility will be assigned a Championship Challenge roster as follows:
--- In order of current position in the NSSCRA Pick 'em Full Season Standings with preference to highest position
--- Highest finishing driver available based on NSSCRA Chase Round 3 standings who has not already been assigned per 1 & 2.

Just Two of the four V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Championship Challenge contestants had successfully ridden their assigned driver through to the final round. @NuclearBreeze had been paired with #81 Drake Stevenson throughout the playoffs and would ride that connection through to the final. That would free up @FreeKohan420LOL to be paired with their countrymate #46 Thea Alvarez. Celebrity Participant Nikkii Kater would keep their pairing with hot driver #73 Taylor Henderson leaving the final qualifier @VOIAconspiracy with the underdog of the final round #43 Tsering Chu

CHAMPIONSHIP 4 ASSIGNMENTS

@NuclearBreeze - #81 Drake Stevenson

@FreeKohan420LOL - #46 Thea Alvarez

@VOIAconspiracy - #43 Tsering Chu

@garbage_time - #73 Taylor Henderson

With only one race remaining in the season, the highest performing contestant over the course of the full season from the Top 10 nations represented in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Competition is listed as follows:
1st - VILITA & TURORI   (@VOIAconspiracy -  1st)
2nd - THE SHERPA EMPIRE (@KaldenTso32 - 3rd)
3rd - SAINT KANYE (@AttyNinaDirnt - 5th)
4th - TJUN-IA (@DCarJR - 7th)
5th - VALENTINE Z (@AnnaStarValZ - 14th)
6th - TROPICORP (@ceeptrain - 15th)
7th - CASSADAIGUA (@MeghanWolcottOf- 16th)
8th - HAPILOPPER (@NathanEllis - 27th)
9th - FILINDOSTAN (@RustyIbuna71 - 34th)
10th- AJI NO MOTO (@FujiKYK22 - 37th)

1 [3943] :: @VOIAconspiracy

2 [3905] :: @NuclearBreeze

3 [3882] :: @KaldenTso32

4 [3804] :: @NamkhaPC

5 [3764] :: @AttyNinaDirnt

6 [3656] :: @TheGayEngineer

7 [3647] :: @DCarJR

8 [3640] :: @FreeKohan420LOL

9 [3578] :: @Cocoabo_luvr

10 [3565] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

11 [3546] :: @LenaH8sU

12 [3527] :: @garbage_time

13 [3525] :: @jaaaytotheceeee

14 [3484] :: @AnnaStarValZ

15 [3465] :: @ceeptrainer2

16 [3421] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

17 [3389] :: @Kristen01SH

18 [3384] :: @drhamonii

19 [3290] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

20 [3280] :: @skiia

]

Each of the four Championship Challenge contestants will be earning great prize packages from Vilita & Turori Racer including all expenses paid behind-the scenes admission to the Vilaye Clash All-Star Exhibition during NSSCRA Season 11 where the Championship Challenge winner will be offered the opportunity to waive the green flag.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:06 pm

Race: Proving Grounds 500, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan (Superspeedway)
Minimum To Avoid DNF: 1:00.000 sec.

Segment 1:
1 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 56.791
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 56.814
3 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 56.829
4 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 56.852
5 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 56.861
6 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 56.866
7 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 56.875
8 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 56.956
9 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 56.958
10 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 56.970
11 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 56.971
12 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 56.982
13 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 56.999
14 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 57.015
15 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 57.019
16 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 57.045
17 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 57.055
18 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 57.086
19 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 57.132
20 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.138
21 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 57.141
22 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.149
23 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 57.157
24 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.378
25 #12- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 57.424
26 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 57.432
27 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 57.508
28 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 57.532
29 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.546
30 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 57.938
31 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 58.114
32 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 58.258
33 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 58.381
34 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 58.431
35 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 58.503
36 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 58.848
37 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 58.997
38 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 59.100
39 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.219
40 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 59.309
41 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 59.383
42 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.776
43 #56- Kelly Monroe (Xanneria) *Q* 59.780
44 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.888
45 #16- Eddie Walters Jr. (Xanneria) *Q* 1:00.015 DNF
46 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 1:00.272 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 56.827
2 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 56.873
3 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 56.905
4 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 56.911
5 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.912
6 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 56.937
7 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 56.972
8 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 56.994
9 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 56.999
10 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 57.008
11 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 57.064
12 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 57.085
13 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 57.101
14 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 57.143
15 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 57.176
16 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.178
17 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.179
18 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 57.184
19 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 57.261
20 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.324
21 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 57.352
22 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 57.377
23 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.420
24 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 57.474
25 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.663
26 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.758
27 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 57.930
28 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 58.108
29 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 58.374
30 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 58.393
31 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 58.615
32 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 59.013
33 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 59.094
34 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 59.150
35 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 59.424
36 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 59.504
37 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 59.630
38 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 59.678
39 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.874
40 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.876
41 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 59.888
42 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.961
43 #56- Kelly Monroe (Xanneria) *Q* 1:00.002 DNF
44 #12- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:00.086 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 56.735
2 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.810
3 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 56.868
4 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 56.924
5 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 56.942
6 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 56.998
7 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 57.022
8 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 57.034
9 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 57.057
10 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.072
11 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.075
12 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.134
13 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 57.140
14 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.147
15 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.223
16 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.258
17 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 57.269
18 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 57.287
19 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 57.302
20 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.378
21 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 57.527
22 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 57.530
23 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 57.532
24 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 57.540
25 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 57.630
26 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 57.738
27 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 57.911
28 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 57.968
29 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.979
30 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 58.005
31 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 58.009
32 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 58.060
33 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 58.195
34 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 58.475
35 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 58.621
36 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 58.685
37 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 58.817
38 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 59.046
39 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.220
40 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 59.239
41 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.776
42 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.984

Segment 4:
1 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 56.740
2 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 56.745
3 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 56.756
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 56.846
5 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.853
6 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 56.868
7 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 56.875
8 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 56.946
9 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.017
10 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.139
11 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 57.165
12 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.196
13 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 57.209
14 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.222
15 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.231
16 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 57.277
17 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.325
18 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 57.366
19 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 57.421
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 57.479
21 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 57.494
22 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 57.532
23 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 57.557
24 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 57.610
25 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 57.676
26 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 57.679
27 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.697
28 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 57.697
29 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 58.224
30 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 58.469
31 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 58.557
32 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 58.674
33 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 58.694
34 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 58.953
35 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 58.998
36 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 59.244
37 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 59.286
38 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 59.478
39 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 59.588
40 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 59.769
41 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.932
42 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 59.976

Segment 5:
1 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 56.797
2 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 56.813
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 56.851
4 #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) 56.872
5 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) 56.879
6 #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) 56.907
7 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 56.948
8 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 56.979
9 #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) 56.996
10 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 56.998
11 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 57.016
12 #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 57.079
13 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 57.104
14 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 57.121
15 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) 57.158
16 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 57.191
17 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 57.224
18 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 57.305
19 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 57.335
20 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 57.337
21 #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) 57.393
22 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 57.460
23 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) 57.481
24 #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) 57.509
25 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 57.560
26 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 57.604
27 #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 57.654
28 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 57.694
29 #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* 57.703
30 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 57.757
31 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 57.760
32 #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) 57.963
33 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 57.992
34 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 58.108
35 #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) 58.266
36 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 58.712
37 #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) 58.894
38 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 59.240
39 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* 59.241
40 #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* 59.681
41 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 1:00.062 DNF
42 #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* 1:00.388 DNF

Race Results:
+-----+---------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) | 56.912 | WINNER
| 2 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 57.035 |
| 3 | #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 57.068 |
| 4 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 57.093 |
| 5 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 57.094 |
| 6 | #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 57.104 |
| 7 | #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) | 57.119 |
| 8 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 57.146 |
| 9 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 57.158 |
| 10 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 57.208 |
| 11 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) | 57.226 |
| 12 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 57.240 |
| 13 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.246 |
| 14 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 57.246 |
| 15 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 57.250 |
| 16 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 57.261 |
| 17 | #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp) | 57.271 |
| 18 | #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) | 57.273 |
| 19 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) | 57.408 |
| 20 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 57.426 |
| 21 | #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) | 57.428 |
| 22 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 57.481 |
| 23 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) | 57.513 |
| 24 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 57.530 |
| 25 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 57.556 |
| 26 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.632 |
| 27 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) | 57.641 |
| 28 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) | 57.663 |
| 29 | #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 57.664 |
| 30 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 57.753 |
| 31 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 57.824 |
| 32 | #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) | 57.940 |
| 33 | #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) | 58.223 |
| 34 | #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* | 58.521 |
| 35 | #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) | 58.541 |
| 36 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | 58.854 |
| 37 | #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) | 59.036 |
| 38 | #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) | 59.258 |
| 39 | #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* | 59.259 |
| 40 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* | 59.515 |
| 41 | #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* | DNF |
| 42 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | DNF |
| 43 | #56- Kelly Monroe (Xanneria) *Q* | DNF |
| 44 | #12- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | DNF |
| 45 | #16- Eddie Walters Jr. (Xanneria) | DNF |
| 46 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | DNF |

Final Point Standings:
+-----+------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper)*** | 5043 | NSSCRA 11 Champion
| 2 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper)* | 5038 |
| 3 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)*** | 5033 |
| 4 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire)* | 5020 |
| 5 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)** | 4132 |
| 6 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori)* | 4129 |
| 7 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)* | 4125 |
| 8 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)* | 4098 |
| 9 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)*** | 3247 |
| 10 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori)*** | 3237 |
| 11 | #8- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 3234 |
| 12 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 3209 |
| 13 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z)* | 2306 |
| 14 | #26- Jenna Logan (Tropicorp)* | 2276 |
| 15 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft)* | 2263 |
| 16 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)** | 2186 |
| 17 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 836 |
| 18 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z)* | 806 |
| 19 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 785 |
| 20 | #99- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 772 |
| 21 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 768 |
| 22 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 750 |
| 23 | #27- Maddie Alexander (Tropicorp) | 734 |
| 24 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 700 |
| 25 | #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) | 684 |
| 26 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 636 |
| 27 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (G6MR) | 635 |
| 28 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 583 |
| 29 | #60- Rockii Ezis (Filindostan) | 565 |
| 30 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Ceeta (G6MR) | 547 |
| 31 | #12- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 522 |
| 32 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 510 |
| 33 | #48- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 301 |
| 34 | #24- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) *Q* | 286 |
| 35 | #00- Eiji Ibi (Aji No Moto) | 285 |
| 36 | #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) | 244 |
| 37 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | 217 |
| 38 | #18- Stacie Houston (Saint Kanye)* | 212 |
| 39 | #90- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) *Q* | 212 |
| 40 | #16- Eddie Walters Jr. (Xanneria) | 188 |
| 41 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) *Q* | 169 |
| 42 | #97- Celeste (Yesopalitha) *Q* | 154 |
| 43 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | 101 |
| 44 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) *Q* | 94 |
| 45 | #19- Lilith (Yesopalitha) *Q* | 82 |
| 46 | #08- Bart Wheeler (Northwinds) | 70 |
| 47 | #56- Kelly Monroe (Xanneria) *Q* | 69 |
| 48 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 67 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | 53 |
| 50 | #29- Velorina (Yesopalitha) | 43 |
| 51 | #17- Gavon Mitchell (Roromania) *Q* | 42 |
| 52 | #59- Derek Harwood (Newmanistan) | 42 |
| 53 | #50- Rudy Edwards (Hapilopper) | 35 |
| 54 | #23- David Clarke (Abanhfleft) | 31 |
| 55 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) | 31 |
| 56 | #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) | 29 |
| 57 | #85- Koshiro Kawai (Abanhfleft) | 28 |
| 58 | #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) | 28 |
| 59 | #21- Bob Wallace (Roromania) | 27 |
| 60 | #77- iBen Toralmintii (Vilita & Turori) | 25 |
| 61 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 25 |
| 62 | #4- Islago Tizilna (Vilita & Turori) | 21 |
| 63 | #36- Kyoko Fujisaki (Aji No Moto) | 20 |
| 64 | #01- Yi Tan (The Sherpa Empire) | 18 |
| 65 | #95- Robin Dragonovic (TJUN-ia) | 18 |
| 66 | #04- Ryan Pearson (Sword Island) | 15 |
| 67 | #72- Batu Tüvshinbayar (TJUN-ia) | 15 |
| 68 | #96- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) | 15 |
| 69 | #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z) | 14 |
| 70 | #25- Jessica Franssen (Vangaziland) | 14 |
| 71 | #33- Per-Gunnar Kristiansen (Saint Kanye) | 14 |
| 72 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Tropicorp) | 13 |
| 73 | #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper) | 13 |
| 74 | #71- Rusty Ibuna (Filindostan) | 12 |
| 75 | #58- Shawn Beverely (Roromania) | 12 |
| 76 | #74- Alice Jepkosgei (TJUN-ia) | 12 |
| 77 | #71- Raihaanun (Filindostan) | 11 |
| 78 | #50- Katarzyna Mor (Abanhfleft) | 10 |
| 79 | #37- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita & Turori) | 9 |
| 80 | #32- Kalden Tso (The Sherpa Empire) | 8 |
| 81 | #09- Chiemi Hino (Aji No Moto) | 6 |
| 82 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 4 |

Thank you to everyone for your participation as we conclude another fantastic season. Congratulations to our champ!
Last edited by Newmanistan on Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Postby Hapilopper » Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:35 pm

Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan
The Proving Grounds 500
“That’s going to be one of us.”

Taylor Henderson remembered that day two years ago, when Team Blue and its drivers left quietly out the back door of the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds as Jeremiah Brooke celebrated his first NSSCRA title. As they were leaving, Drake Stevenson pointed to a screen, showing Brooke holding the trophy and declaring that one year later, that would be one of the Team Blue three. He was one year off.

With just a handful of laps to go, the realization hit Taylor as she diced through the lead pack. If she just stayed in this group, where she was, it was going to be her. The big trophy, the Multiversal Cup, that one was going to belong to her. Try as anyone else might, but Taylor was not going to be denied. She was going to take that big trophy at the end, and everyone knew it. Everyone in the Team Blue pits knew it. Michael Bowers and David Daly, calling the race for the Hapilopper Television Network knew it. Fans all over Hapilopper knew it. The Hapiloppians that had traveled to Newmanistan knew it.

And Drake Stevenson knew it, too. Sitting several cars back, brawling for position with Hana Bhe, Maddie Alexander, Dinggu Wang and Yraaga Gilli’i, a smile came about his face. His worst nightmare would not come true. He wasn’t going to win today. He wasn’t going to have his name on the NSSCRA trophy. And at this point, he couldn’t give two shits. The one he loved, the one that he cared for more than anyone else, she was going to take it. And besides, he figured he could see that trophy every day before long.

Fans watching HTN could see, on Drake’s on-board camera, that smile. It was almost as if he was winning the championship himself.

And then, the white flag. One lap to go. Rather than be a hero, Taylor decided she didn’t need to battle with Fiona Sunarya, Mike Stefan or Shark Suzgar. She just needed to hold her position. For three and a half miles, all she had to do was hold position. The title was hers.

In the stands around the Proving Grounds, and in the infield, the Hapiloppians frantically screamed for Hendo to keep going. “GO! GO! GO!” the fans howled.

Through the last lap, HTN commentator Michael Bowers provided the soundtrack for everyone back home in the Dominion, letting them know that, yes, one of their own was about to win it all.

“She’s got a half lap left, not even bothering to battle Sunarya, through three, she can taste it, through four, even more, to the home stretch, YES! YES! HENDO’S GONNA DO IT! TAYLOR HENDERSON IS YOUR CHAMPION! TAYLOR HENDERSON, THE NSSCRA MULTIVERSAL CUP CHAMPION!”

The emotions came through almost immediately. Taylor realized, as she crossed the start finish line, Pat Howard screaming in her ear, that nobody was going to take it away from her. From now until the end of time, she would be known as a NSSCRA champion, the best of the best in the sport of automobile racing. And nobody, not the sexist pricks she had to deal with in the Hampton Cities, not the assholes from HASCAR, and certainly not Chet Byrd, would ever be able to take that away from her.

She pulled down the window net, slowed down and started waving to the crowd. She could almost hear the wild cheering from the Hapiloppians all across the circuit, and certainly could see the wild gesticulating from Drake, pulling alongside next to her. Drake was shaking his fist in pure delight towards Taylor, almost as happy as if he had won the title himself.

All across Hapilopper, fans watching the race responded in kind, celebrating wildly. Hamilton Square, the sentimental center of Hapilopper City, played to host to one of the wildest parties. At the little track in West Hampton, where Taylor got her start, a number of her old rivals watched as she celebrated the NSSCRA title. The reaction was much more subdued, but much more emotional. Regardless of what had happened in the past, the drivers that raced on the wild short tracks of the Hampton Cities viewed Taylor as one of their own. She was the one that made it big. They all had stories of how they gave her no quarter, and in response, she took no shit from anyone. Rather than being a pretty face that they could push around, she pushed right back.

A number of the drivers at that track had tears in their eyes. If she could do it, so could they. She was more than the champion of the multiverse. To them, she was hope.

To a number of girls across Hapilopper too, she was hope. Many of them wanted to go racing in Hapilopper, but were rudely reminded that this was a man’s sport. For so many years, it was. But now Taylor had blasted through that glass ceiling and had shown them that, yes, it was possible. Racing was a sport for anyone that wanted to go out there, regardless of who you were. And many of them, all across the Dominion, got the hint as Taylor went on her victory lap as the NSSCRA champion. It was no coincidence that a large number of entrants to the first Formula Preston (renamed, wisely, from Formula Pee) race held in Hapilopper City a few months later were female.

As she pulled into pit road, Taylor noticed a gigantic throng of crew members from Team Blue waiting for her. She never made it to victory lane. Everyone from Team Blue, from all three cars. Driver coach Frank Bronson, who she grew up idolizing. Chris Holmes, who had made such a beautiful comeback in his career. Amanda McAlister, the team boss, and even several members of the Hapiloppian parliament, who watched the race from the pits. And moving his way through the mob was Drake Stevenson. When he got to her, the two embraced as the world watched.

“You did it,” Drake said quietly to Taylor. “You are the best in the world.”

“No, we are,” Taylor said. “We are.”

It was the happiest day of her life up to that point. The culmination of years of dreaming, preparation and hoping. It was the moment that made everything worth it – the wrenches thrown at her head, the frustrations, the sexism, Chet Byrd calling for her job, the incidents with Sage Caldwell, the moments when she wondered if she was going to be worth it, it was all worth it.

For now, it was over. The engines would go silent. The tracks would empty out, and the dark days of the offseason would take hold. Taylor would move in with Drake a few days after winning the championship, while Chris would find out a couple of weeks later that he would have a new addition to his family. Sometime during the next season, Chris Holmes would become a father, something that encouraged him more than anything else to stay the course and not fall off the wagon. But during that offseason, and at least until the time the NSSCRA’s cars and drivers returned to Tundra Falls for the start of another season, Taylor Henderson could brag to anyone that would listen that she was, without peer, the greatest stock car driver in the world. And from now until the end of time, she was an NSSCRA champion.

Hapilopper and Team Blue will return.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:18 am

The Gardeners – Race 25 – Main Series: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway) // Everlong: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)

The Valentians have so many plans setting into motion as soon as this race was over - Gwen placing 2nd and celebrating, Archer getting rushed to the hospital to which Anastasia, Clarissa, and Gwen went to wish him well, among many other things. One of the things, for instance, involved Jared and the rest of the pit crew making sure that the Valentian vehicles are up to code and would be able to run for the final race and event. They will have to be tiptop, they will have to be flawless, they will have to drive properly. Of course, vehicles are entities of their own, and without their drivers, they might as well be sitting at the starting line for all eternity. That is also where the motivation and the drive kicked in for the Valentians - both the Gardeners and the main team. For Jolyn, after the talk she had with Gwen, this was more or less been fine with her. After all, getting 22nd wasn't that bad, seeing how she has improved from the disaster in Saint Kanye. "Well, you know, I am going to just try my best for the final race. Maybe there will be hope in that."

Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Chase Finale(2): An Ode To Past, Present And Future

Postby TJUN-ia » Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:25 am

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

And so, that's that. NSSCRA 11 is over and we certainly ended on a high.

Michael Stefan couldn't beat the Shark for the final win, but P2 and P1 at this track will certainly be enjoyed by him. Now, his focus is on trying to be in the Elite 8 next time around - for the new rivalry's sake.

Alfonso Mercado was P20, a good end to a season he couldn't capitalise on despite his best efforts. As the only JR driver yet to win a race, finally claiming that dub is his true ambition now - and when that day comes, all will certainly celebrate.

Maddison Riley-Jones ended her debut Cup Series Campaign with 18th and while Maddie Alexander took ROTY, Maddy could at least know that she still had a good future ahead of her...and the rest of iROS, of course. And maybe heading to South Newlandia for a bit of vacation and...familial relations.

Robin Dragonovic may not have defended Maddy's Everlong crown, but Top 8 is nothing to shove away at all. It's still his best season by far and that he will certainly take as he prepares to show Maddy SNL for the first time since his move to TJUN-ia. He wonders how his birthplace will react to his return and how his parents will react to his dating the first Everlong Champion.

Speaking of dating, Alice Jepkosgei's first season in NSSCRA was certainly interesting. She entered it looking to prove the doubters back home and in the end, she comes out of it with an unexpected Chase appearance, an important win and a boyfreindsignificant other from North China. GaoGao will be coming to Jiji la Ngao and she could hardly wait.

Taylor Henderson's 4th was enough to claim this title, the first proper piece of glory Hapilopper has ever claimed. The doubters and sexists and Chet Byrds of the world were all proven wrong and instead of Drake being the name at the top, his girlfriend is instead. Drake's time will come but for the fight for equal rights and respect in the world of Hapilopper, she had to be the one. Bow down to the Queen, you bastards - Queen Hendo has arrived.

Next season, we shall return to foes old and new and now, JR shall have 2 rivals it wants to take down. The first is Team Blue, for obvious reasons - defending champs, the "Hap Attitude", CocoaboGate, you get it. This is what happens when you win it all, Amanda - you get a big target on your back.

The 2nd will be Huuhkajat Moottoriurheilu, a new team under the command of Daniel Marx himself looking to take names on debut. Marx had slipped into the shadows after his downfall at the hands of Henderson in S9, but always stated that he "deserved a 2nd chance". Now, he will get that 2nd chance is a world where Byrd is gone and Hendo is Queen. How Harpa and he clash will certainly be interesting over the course of next season.

For now, this is it but to everyone out there, listen to this:

TJUN-ia is on the edge of glory. One day, one day...

Current MCS Standings: #07 - 9th (3247CPts/3 Wins)/#64 - 21st (768pts)/#03 - 25th (684pts)/#95 - 63rd (18pts)/#72 - 66th (15pts)/#74 - 76th (12pts)
Current ECS Standings: #97 - 5th (4106CPts/2 Wins)/#96 - 13th (2251CPts/1 Win)
Next MCS Race: SEASON COMPLETE (Champion: Taylor Henderson (#73, HAP))
Next ECS Race: SEASON COMPLETE (Champion: Daryl Calhoun (#20, STK))
Music of the Round: Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory (COD)
MemeWatch
1) "Mr Hapilopper" Drake Stevenson (#81) - For inciting war because of a dead bird Margaret gave him...twice!
2) "The Yak Whisperer" Chris Holmes (#8) - For attempting to control a Tibetan Yak...
3) "King of the Yaks" Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros, former NSSCRA driver) - For giving thyself such a lowly title.
4) "The Race of Chaos" PTCCU Auto Loans 300 (Cup Round 6) - For giving us double-digit retirements.
5) "Confusing Mess" Brisbane 200 Qualifying (Cup Round 7) - For changing the format with little warning...to something confusing!
6) "I Think Brooke Hit Us" Lawrence "Larry" Malloy (#8 Crew Chief) - For even thinking Brooke would crash into someone intentionally.
7) "What Were They Thinking?" Preston Formula Pee (New Racing Series) - Do I really need to explain this one?!
8 ) "Mr. 2nd" Sage Caldwell (#3) - This is only for reverse jinxing purposes, you hear me?
9) "The Unluckiest Driver Alive" Gao Gongming (#70) - How more can this guy take? What did he do to deserve this?!
10) "TJUN-ia's Anti-Christ" Guillermo Archer (#96) - For pulling the Racism Card after an accident.
11) "BURN IT DOWN!" Drake's Big-Ass Bash (Between Rounds 10 and 11) - DS + NE + Fireworks = BOOM!
12) "Chaosville" Super Skychief 500 (Cup Round 11) - For throwing so much chaos, a racist got instant redemption.
13) "The Whole Damn Thing" The NSSCRA (Very Meta, I Know) - For obvious reasons.
14) "Yep, We're Doing This" Derrick Carlisle (Yep, That's Me) - For taking a little list too seriously.
15) "Here We Go Again" The NSSCRA (Again) - For issuing fines for a fight while giving warnings for rasicm.
16) "Clearly On Margaret's Side" Good Team Blue (Hapilopper) - For turning into racing gods at the right bloody time.
17) "Prince of the Jungle" Al Shelton (#77) - For being made to look regal in a City Council Meeting
18) "Don't Think You're Innocent Either" Hapilopper City Council - For caring more about panto than listening to constituents.
19) "You All Fucked Up" Hapiloppan Sporting Society (Including Chet Byrd) - Bow down to your Queen, bitch!
20) "I Have To End It This Way" Taylor Henderson and Drake Stevenson (#73>#81) - Care to be our new rivals now?

Updated Every Sunday Night
NSSCRA - JR

UN - U1

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:53 am

Tsering Chu was embarrassed by her 27th place finish at the Proving Grounds 500. She had been doing all right until about halfway through the race she started having problems with her car's handling that made it impossible to keep up the pace she needed. All that work to make it to the championship, and she couldn't even have a good race... Well, there was always next year. She and Qiang and Rinzi congratulated Taylor Henderson and went to pack up their things for the last time of the season. As she walked away, Tsering stopped and looked back over her shoulder at the celebrating Hapiloppians. She wondered if she had focused everything she had on her racing career instead of finishing her degree and having a kid, could that have been her up there? She glanced over at Sima, who was playing with Xiaozhong the way she liked to do, and decided it was okay either way.

The cargo plane landed at Changsha Huanghua International Airport because it was as close to Wuchang as they could land without being quarantined. The IHS had sent a small team of people to meet Qiang and Tsering at the airport and help them unload the boxes of medical supplies that they'd brought home from Newmanistan. The local news channel had caught wind of this and sent a camera crew to film the supplies being handed over. After a whole season of NSSCRA, Qiang and Tsering weren't really looking for another chance to be on TV, but they still waved to the cameras and gave a very short interview that mostly consisted of Qiang saying, "We just wanted to help out and do out part for our fellow Territorial Chinese."

When all the IHS donations had been handed over, the #43 and #44 haulers drove the rest of the way down to Guilin.

It had been a several weeks since Mendok arrived in Wuchang, and things showed no sign of settling down. SARS 2 was still ripping through the city and swamping the hospitals. (People were calling it SARS 2 now to avoid arguing about whether it originated in Hankou or Wuchang.)

Mendok didn't have the training, the temperament, or the necessary licenses to be anyone's doctor -- but the IHS had still kept her plenty busy moving and sterilizing equipment, improvising ways to make the limited equipment work for more patients, and preparing rooms for new patients after the previous occupants died or got better. Everyone was working long hours, and everyone was taking on whatever responsibilities they could handle, even if it wasn't part of their regular job duties.

Mendok was so exhausted, she usually felt like a zombie by the time she waddled back to her bed at the end of the day. Her face was sore where her mask had pressed against it when she was working in the hospital, her body felt tired and heavy, and she would put her hand on the wall to steady herself as she walked. She was staying at a hotel close to the hospital where one whole floor had been turned into a barracks for IHS workers, living on butter tea, instant noodles, and room service.

Qiang and Tsering had been begging her to come home to Guilin. They were worried about her health, and they wanted to spend time with her now that NSSCRA was in its offseason. Mendok insisted that she needed to stay in Wuchang and keep working. People were depending on her. They didn't have enough people to keep up with all the chaos. She still liked the video calls from Qiang and Tsering. When they put Kami on the phone, the sight of her pretty face and her mischievous smile made everything a little more bearable.

Mendok's parents had first asked her to visit them, then when she refused, they told her she should go home to her husband. "You don't even like him and now you're complaining because I'm not at home with him?" Mendok protested.

"He's your husband, Mendok!" her mother replied.

Even some of the nurses -- overworked though they were -- suggested that Mendok should go home and look after herself, at least until after her son was born. "But people need help now!" she insisted.

It was a day like any other in the endless slog of life on the frontlines of the SARS 2 outbreak. Mendok was climbing up the back stairs of the hospital when she felt a pain like a severe cramp... or a contraction. "Argh! What the fuck?" she grumbled as she stumbled to the top of the stairs. The pain wasn't going away. She started to panic. This wasn't supposed to be happening now! She pushed the door open and saw a nurse looking down the hall at her. She started to open her mouth to ask the nurse for help, but she felt suddenly light-headed, and she passed out before she could get the words out.

She drifted in and out of consciousness, vaguely aware of the nurse calling for help, the hard smoothness of the floor under her, hands on her body trying to shake her awake, the pain that still hadn't stopped...

When she returned to full consciousness, she was back in her hotel room and it was dark outside the window. A nurse informed her that she'd had a miscarriage, and the IHS was going to transfer her to Guilin. She was going to be isolated in her room for a few days to make sure she wasn't infected before they moved her. The nurse tried to explain it as gently as possible in a calm soothing voice, but Mendok still broke down sobbing uncontrollably. She felt grief for her loss, guilt for ignoring everyone's pleas to go home, exhaustion from all the long hours of stressful work that she'd been doing, sorrow for all the people in Wuchang that she would not be able to help now because she was getting sent home, and fury that she was helpless to change any of it. The nurse stayed in the room and tried to comfort her until the most violent sobbing passed. Before she left, she pointed out a bowl of soup sitting on the little table by the window. "There's soup over here if you get hungry," she said. "It's from the hotel, their treat. The manager said he wanted to thank you for all the work you've done." She paused and stood there looking sad and fidgety and awkward. "I'm really sorry about what happened. I wish there was something I could do."

The days of isolation in the hotel room were about the loneliest days of Mendok's life. She cried pretty much every day and she worried that Qiang would blame her for losing the baby because she had insisted on working so hard.

Qiang blamed Mendok for about five minutes before he realized she was absolutely devastated and she needed him to look after her. She wasn't her usual self. She talked about her time in Wuchang in hushed tones, with none of her usual noisy blustering. She would spend hours sitting in the courtyard or staring out the window, sometimes crying. When INN or Beihua talked about SARS 2 on the evening news, it would leave her distraught. Every night the news seemed to get worse. Not only was Wuchang getting overwhelmed by a massive outbreak, but the virus was spreading out of control in the North, and Sherpa authorities were struggling to stop it from spilling across the border into cities like Chongqing or Nanjing. Mendok had no enthusiasm for doing anything interesting in the bedroom. She was worried about her friend Temba who was still in Wuchang and had been infected with the virus.

Qiang just hoped when the next season of NSSCRA came, he wouldn't get tripped up by the Ministry of Health's travel restrictions. NSSCRA was his escape from all the serious and depressing things in life, and he had a feeling he was going to need it...

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports