NATION

PASSWORD

General election in Esperantujo 2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2008
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

General election in Esperantujo 2

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:33 am

A general election is taking place for the 356 members of parliament. Half will be elected first past the post in the 89 constituencies. The remainder are elected proportionally to the sum of votes for each party's unsuccessful candidates plus the majorities of their successful candidates. There are equal number of seats for men and women. Non-binary gendered people may stand in either category. The parties standing, from left to right, are: Movement for 6th International (M6I), Revolutionary United General Alliance (Rugha), Left Greens, Radical Greens (Verda), Residual Greens, Authentic Greens, Diskordia, and Conservative. Candidates do not have to stand for a party but may stand as Independent. However every candidate must be endorsed by a Mass Organisation. The 4 left parties are currently in government, having won the last two elections.

Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:34 am

In Eroshenko SouthWest Roza Amiko has lost her seat to the Authenic Green candidate. With 52 results declared, party standings are as follows:
M6I8
Left Greens6
Authentic Greens6
Residual Greens6
Verda6
Conservative6
Rugha5
Independent5
Diskordia4
So at present the results are very close.

Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:28 am

In Fish NorthWest President Helena Portisto has lost her seat to the Authentic Green candidate. The party standings so far are:
Movement for 6th International 9
Authentic Greens7
Residual Greens7
Rugha6
Left Greens6
Verda6
Conservative6
Independent5
Diskordia4

n

Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:06 am

Elenora Kapo has been reeelected in Fish NorthEast while in Fish SouthWest Lazaro Kampo has lost to the Left Green candidate. With 60 results declared the parties stand as follows.
partyseats
M6I9
Authentic Greens8
Left Greens8
Residual Greens7
Verda7
Rugha6
Conservative6
Independent5
Diskordia4

Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:51 am

In Grabovskio East Adamo Bruno has lost to the Rugha candidate. With 66 results declared the parties stand as follows.
partyseats
M6I11
Rugha8
Authentic Greens8
Left Greens8
Verda8
Residual Greens7
Conservative6
Diskordia5
independent5

Esperantujo 2
Diplomat

Postby Esperantujo 2 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:06 am

In Humero Leono Lantio has lost his seat to the Residual Green candidate. With 74 results declared, the parties stand as follows.
partyseats
M6I13
Rugha9
Residual Greens9
Left Greens9
Authentic Greens8
Verda8
Diskordia7
Conservative6
independent5

Return to Factbooks and National Information