NATION

PASSWORD

Why is the topmost political freedom ranking "Corrupted"?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Arkadianica
Civilian

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Why is the topmost political freedom ranking "Corrupted"?

Postby Arkadianica » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:56 pm

This is something that bothered me. Aren't more political freedoms better? Are they suggesting that politicians are legally being corrupt?

Awesomeland012345
Envoy

Founded: Nov 01, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Awesomeland012345 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:58 pm

I'm pretty sure it's because people have so many freedoms that it's easy to exploit, meaning that there are more 'corrupt' people.
☆ All hail the Holy Awesomeness of Awesomeland012345! ☆ Cheddar

The founder and delegate of Cheddar Dispatches alllll haiillll the tunaaaa Become a dual citizen today! Join Cheddar! :) pls pls pls Take a poll! shh... secret easter eggs!

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fauxia » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:06 am

No, more political freedoms are not always better, unless you think terrorism (or at least bribes) should be legal.
Pro: Me
Anti: You
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.

Comfed
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:40 pm

Political freedoms are disgusting. If you want to play NS right, your political freedoms should say “Outlawed”.
This signature space available for lease.
From The North Pacific. Join our forums, apply for citizenship, join our discord, the executive staff, and the North Pacific Army
Reploid Productions wrote:Dear gods, Nationstates has officially been around long enough to spark generation arguments. "You kids and your Discords too lazy to make forum accounts! In MY day we only had IRC and regional forums and WE LIKED IT!"
Raiders deserve to be commended for taking potentially active nations from dead regions. Prove me wrong.

Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:43 pm

Comfed wrote:Political freedoms are disgusting. If you want to play NS right, your political freedoms should say “Outlawed”.

*Nonexistent

Can we get negative political freedom NS?
My edits are... inevitable

Veni, Vidi, Vici. I came, I saw, I conquered.

La xinga
Minister

Founded: Jul 12, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby La xinga » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Comfed wrote:Political freedoms are disgusting. If you want to play NS right, your political freedoms should say “Outlawed”.

Support!
He created everything, and he was forever and will always be. He is perfect and his word is always true. He will never change his word, and YOU would not be reading this signature if it was not for him to allow your eyes to see!
Average religious person. Nothing collided with nothing, the Almighty did everything, and the world is 5781 years old. Deal with it.
No, please don't argue! I'm innocent!

Yes, we may too, may all of us be innocent.

Unless you're not...

WAMP WAMP!
#KAG2020

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
Hi, The east pacific!
GLORIOUS AMERICANIUM IMPERIUM!
Creationist, pro-life, straight.
ALL LIVES MATTER!

Nation in TEP. Don't endorse me if I am over 400 endos. Still a long way to go!

Return to Gameplay