NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Possible Flamebait in F7.

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

[R] Possible Flamebait in F7.

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:31 pm

Kaltovar wrote:
I actually wrote a whole thing for you about 5 sentences long, but then I saw your review of AN's factbook. Their font is not an acceptable answer. Go think about what you did. I can't believe I read through an entire fact book for someone who can't be arsed to do more than compliment the AN's font. You were obviously an only child. Since you can't be bothered to participate in this, I shall do it for you.

I'm not sure where they are going with the "You were obviously an only child" part. On top of that, I think I'm stretching, but the whole thing looks a little too similar to an unofficial Mod-text.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:54 am

I personally don't think that they were trying to impersonate a moderation ruling, just get the user's attention in a very annoying way.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Return to Moderation