NATION

PASSWORD

Zombie event harder than usual

OH GOD! They're back! The scratching, the moaning, there's blood everywhere! I'm all out of bullets! If anyone can hear this transmission, save yourselves!
ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Zombie event harder than usual

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:07 pm

Don’t know what happened this year event but I think this is chaotic giving the zombies somehow increased in numbers rapidly than we are able to cure them. I wish we can make the Cure Missile more useful and the Zombie Horde nerfed by lowering rate of them appearing more in numbers because having inactive accounts can put a strain on your nation and less likely to survive this which makes it not fun if there’s no chance on winning this.

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:08 pm

i think it's pretty easy this is my first ever z day
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

Snoodum
Attaché

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Snoodum » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:13 pm

No one wins in a zombie apocalypse on such a scale as this.
Yours, God-Emperor Snudgeskooge, His Divine Imperial Majesty
May we civilise the world with an iron fist.

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 pm

Rainbowsix wrote:i think it's pretty easy this is my first ever z day

I do believe it’s easy if your nation is active is what I’m saying because with the lack of active members in events like this can be tough to do you know?

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 pm

calm down! I'm a zombie nation and it is a huge advantage for us! My entire region has either died or been turned into zombies! :bow:
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

GDNomaD Nyx
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby GDNomaD Nyx » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:15 pm

Embrace The Horde or Die Like Gorde.
Last edited by GDNomaD Nyx on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:16 pm

This year event seem easy. I even turned my region into safe haven (tho its limited to some players)
| ♛ | HARMONIKSA RIKKEN | UNTEMAR | ♛ |
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:18 pm

Hiram Land wrote:calm down! I'm a zombie nation and it is a huge advantage for us! My entire region has either died or been turned into zombies! :bow:

Brrrrraaaaaaaians

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm

Snoodum wrote:No one wins in a zombie apocalypse on such a scale as this.

Indeed it’s true

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:
Rainbowsix wrote:i think it's pretty easy this is my first ever z day

I do believe it’s easy if your nation is active is what I’m saying because with the lack of active members in events like this can be tough to do you know?

yes my other nation wesleyisbestnationhere is a school nation which really only had 3 people including me
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 pm

GDNomaD Nyx wrote:#EmbraceTheHordeOrDieLikeGorde

Would you care for a brain hamburger?

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Harmonic Empire wrote:This year event seem easy. I even turned my region into safe haven (tho its limited to some players)

Wish mine was completely cured as yours! XD

Side 3
Envoy

Founded: Jul 07, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Side 3 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:21 pm

There should be a way to stop hordes before they hit, like in N-Day. I've been able to wither down the top 10 nations with most survivors in my region, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it; because if someone cures them, the hordes infect more than the cure missiles.
Sieg Zeon!

REDCON-1

ZeoNet Channel 2:

January 22nd, 0097: Stocks in the Zimmad Corporation have gone down by 5% today, following the military's decision to halt its purchase of the company's latest mobile armor. The unnamed mobile armor has been rumored to have been in development for the past 6 years, and would've been worth roughly $150 million.

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:24 pm

Rainbowsix wrote:
ImperialRepublic wrote:

yes my other nation wesleyisbestnationhere is a school nation which really only had 3 people including me

Well it’s good that at least some nations are surviving this better than we are. XD

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:25 pm

Side 3 wrote:There should be a way to stop hordes before they hit, like in N-Day. I've been able to wither down the top 10 nations with most survivors in my region, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it; because if someone cures them, the hordes infect more than the cure missiles.

Exactly! I feel as if we get more infected than we are able to cure

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:30 pm

Side 3 wrote:There should be a way to stop hordes before they hit, like in N-Day. I've been able to wither down the top 10 nations with most survivors in my region, and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it; because if someone cures them, the hordes infect more than the cure missiles.

But with coordination between players, you can kill the horde very easily.
Hit them first before they able to land a blow to survivors so they will get 2 mins delay. That is your chance to wipe the horde until they turned into ash or left the region.

Oh wait, you are zombie.
Go away, sinful creatures!
Last edited by Harmonic Empire on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Story of Codex Ylvus will be rewritten and new story will be based on the War in Heaven.
Ase's Book - Eros's Book
Please be sure to check Terra Britania's works! | Someone awakaned me from my long stasis. | Up for a challenge? Just contact me.

Marshite Ponies
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2013

Postby Marshite Ponies » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Hordes are the most powerful ability of all, yes. That is by design since fewer people in general build zombie empires, and you need the regional infection rate to skyrocket quickly to produce a threat to a region.

Their best counter is an active military presence, who can eliminate the zombie empires and natively slow infection rates.

A small handful of zombie empires can have a very dramatic effect. You need to locate and eliminate them with extreme prejudice. A cure-horde battle will go the way of the horde every tie.
Member of the Romani-Marshite Union.
Marshite Ponies is ranked 1st in Borealias for Largest Defense Forces.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:35 pm

They totally nerfed the cure. Maybe that would explain why I am having a slightly more difficult time curing zombies.

But so far, it's working on saving my puppets in my region!
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

GDNomaD Nyx
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 01, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby GDNomaD Nyx » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:44 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:
GDNomaD Nyx wrote:#EmbraceTheHordeOrDieLikeGorde

It was supposed to say Gorde.

*Edit* I fixed it now.

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:54 pm

Valentine Z wrote:They totally nerfed the cure. Maybe that would explain why I am having a slightly more difficult time curing zombies.

But so far, it's working on saving my puppets in my region!

At least things are doing great at your end and glade that you agree the they absolutely nerfed the cure

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 pm

GDNomaD Nyx wrote:
ImperialRepublic wrote:

It was supposed to say Gorde.

*Edit* I fixed it now.

:clap:

ImperialRepublic
Lobbyist

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ImperialRepublic » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:55 pm

Marshite Ponies wrote:Hordes are the most powerful ability of all, yes. That is by design since fewer people in general build zombie empires, and you need the regional infection rate to skyrocket quickly to produce a threat to a region.

Their best counter is an active military presence, who can eliminate the zombie empires and natively slow infection rates.

A small handful of zombie empires can have a very dramatic effect. You need to locate and eliminate them with extreme prejudice. A cure-horde battle will go the way of the horde every tie.

We’re trying our hardest here and we are falling dramatically

Harmonic Empire
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Harmonic Empire » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:02 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:
Marshite Ponies wrote:Hordes are the most powerful ability of all, yes. That is by design since fewer people in general build zombie empires, and you need the regional infection rate to skyrocket quickly to produce a threat to a region.

Well Good luck to you.
If you having some troubles, My region is open to survivors :3
Ase's Book - Eros's Book

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:03 pm

ImperialRepublic wrote:

A quick look at your region- at this stage, your efforts aren't going to matter. The effectiveness of the missiles and your progress towards a cure for the region is based on your survivor pop and slowed by the amount of zombies you have. You have few survivors and a large population of zombies, so you're crawling- and soon enough, there'll be nothing left.

A cursory glance at early history: No military strikes at incubator nations. Also a generally low number of cure nations for the size of the region.

If you are to be saved you would require aid from outside the region.
Last edited by Holy Marsh on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grotesque Spore Creatures
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:21 pm

Two of my main nations eradicated zombies completely from our region (both inhabit solo-regions so...yeah) but Trinadaed got overrun by a zombie exporter.
IC name: LAETHIAN SWARM
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)
[CURRENT YEAR - (4550 AD)]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Zombie Emergency Command Center