NATION

PASSWORD

The Valentian Dinner – The Second One! [OOC / CLOSED]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:40 pm

Foxfound wrote:I know nothing's really happened here lately but if anyone ever wants to get this going again I'm happy to be part of it.

I just couldn't think of anything for my response, sorry about that
Last edited by The Cosmic Mainframe on Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:05 pm

The Cosmic Mainframe wrote:
Foxfound wrote:I know nothing's really happened here lately but if anyone ever wants to get this going again I'm happy to be part of it.

I just couldn't think of anything for my response, sorry about that

That's alright, I have trouble thinking of what to write for responses sometimes too.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:06 am

Wip3d Out wrote:Seems rather interesting!

ICly nation name: Wip3d Out
A little overview about your nation: Wip3d Out is a country of 79 million founded in 2040 and made up of several former nations in Europe and Asia, which has since expanded to the Moon, Mars & Ganymede. The country has been a stable minarchist corporate democracy for over 70 continuous years.
Main person/Leader's full name: AG Grand Commissioner Lydia Belmondo II
Main person/Leader's biography: Before becoming the CEO of Sarridge Science and Research (and by extension, Grand Commissioner), Lydia was a 4 time AG racing world champion who won leagues on both Earth and Mars. She is currently 57 years old, although she looks significantly younger due to heavy cybernetic enhancement.
Names of other personnel (excluding bodyguards): Alexander Moon (Lydia's husband), Mayor of Alca Vexus, Sir Wellesley Shepherd
Number of bodyguards (max 4): 2
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand than an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? We do indeed.

Accepted, so sorry to keep you waiting!

Yes, the dinner is still alive, and we got a few new guests coming around in the IC thread too! I will try to post this weekend, though not sure about the exact date and time just yet. ^^

But yes, still alive! :3
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The Cosmic Mainframe
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Cosmic Mainframe » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:24 pm

I decided to make a (medium-effort) post today, since I needed something to do, thus officially reviving this RP again.
== BEGIN POSTSCRIPT ==
The Mainframe requires more processing power and storage.
Donate your computing devices or they will be taken by force.
== END POSTSCRIPT ==

UPDATES (earth-year 3345): International Subsystem scales up operations in 42E5 "New York," Earth, now the largest known concentration of androids.

Factbooks | About Me | NationStates Flag Bracket II | Bytes (card farming region) | MAINFRAMEWAVE
Feel free to telegram me about anything. I'll do my best to respond.
Canon is relative to the observer. Not using NS stats.
This nation does not represent my real views, and if it represents yours, I question your sanity.

The Cult of Xil
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cult of Xil » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 am

ICly nation name: The Naturist Theological State of the Cult of Xïl
A little overview about your nation: A big FFT empire that worships Xïl (tl;dr: Nature incarnate), a high-tier Lovecraft abomination, with the idea that feeding yourself to her results in immortality via becoming her. Notorious for its pacifism.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Sosani Lymarce IV
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: [[[FURRY ALERT!!!]]] A Snow Voxen (Vulpine humanoid alien) orator who rose to power after his dad fed himself to Xïl at the end of his reign. He's an extremely intelligent, but quiet and introverted bookworm who only really breaks out of his introverted shell when giving his speeches, which he has a remarkable talent for. He has an almost disturbing love for his mom and sisters, and his species has natural magical talents. His magic is: roughly building-level physical forces, toying with electronics by screwing with electromagnetism (He can make your game crash and corrupt your save file, watch tf out), and pulling some mind-control-y illusions and tricks. He and his nation are highly pacifistic. Due to his species' low-gravity homeworld, Earth gravity is punishing for him without using his own abilities or medications. [[[FURRY ALERT!!!]]]
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): General Lilos and Lieutenant Jargas of the Cult's Guard.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): None. They are all equipped with personal shield generators and cloaking devices as passive defenses. Lilos herself has demanded that they flee rather than try to defend themselves.
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick? (bison_yes.mp4)
Last edited by The Cult of Xil on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
We are an intergalactic FFT+ democratic theocracy that worships an exceedingly powerful Lovecraft entity. We are pacifists who want to minimize death and suffering and secure immortality by being eaten alive by said entity to become one with her, and convincing others to allow themselves to befall the same fate.
[Does not use NS Stats.] [Our leader, Lymarce IV] [Military]
"Time for your V O R E C A T I O N!"

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:13 am

Accepted, and welcome aboard!

And yes, it's still active, despite the relative lack of activity from the host, i.e. me! ^^;
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:19 am

Hopefully I'll post again soon.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:56 pm

I'll hopefully post something soon.

Deltia-
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltia- » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 pm

ICly nation name: Federal Kingdom of Deltia, usually just Deltia or FKD
A little overview about your nation:Here.
Main Person / Leader’s Full Name: Alisa I
Main Person / Leader’s Biography: Here.
Names of Other Personnel (excluding bodyguards): 1.
Number of Bodyguards (max 4): 2
Do you agree to abide by the rules, and understand that an offensive on the Valentian ground will potentially initiate a kick?
(In all seriousness, I do.)
Federal Kingdom of Deltia | Bundskongsriik Deltie
A PMT right-leaning liberal democracy in OTL Poland that's somewhat Germanic culturally and under a nominal constitutional monarchy with mecha-cops, quasi-workfare, and a very fast-growing economy with blackjack (and hookers!)
Overview | Monarch | Riikskanzler | Parties
(29/03/2022)Der Weld: Far-right terrorist in Kyoto stabs 8 |Now Playing:easy life - nightmares 
Stocks: ADV 35 - +0.2%|CAC- +0.6%|FTSE- +0.4%|DAX- +0.3%
A 13.4 civilization, according to this index.(Tier: 7|Level: 2|Type: 5)
Each good reply, Alisa will gain 1% sanity. Counting: -20
YL/AL thing for me
Vanquish the summerposters!
No NS stats
ADV 35=Deltian stock index

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Accepted, welcome aboard! Since my midterms were over yesterday, I will post today. No more trying or stalling!

EDIT: Well that backfired.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:14 pm

Just wondering is this RP still going? If not then that's fine I was going to remove Quinn from the party and introduce a new character for this new nation that I'll be maiming for now in.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Postby Valentine Z » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:26 pm

This has been, well, fun while it lasted, but unfortunately, I will be closing this to an end.

I am sorry for the lack of engagement with the people, especially for those that recently joined. I know, it is disappointing to walk into a dead RP, but I simply don't have the time or energy like last time. This Dinner was played out at the best possible time - I had to start it then, because now, I am busier than ever.

Thanks to all for the participation, and I know it's been like months (or even half-year since my last post) but I will never leave something open. This will be closed and locked, another one for the Valentian history.

(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Let Fate sort it out.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates