NATION

PASSWORD

Roleplay. Daily. [Drama, Reviews, Celebrities]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

My Readerbase

Poll ended at Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:26 am

Experienced RPer
28%
Newbie RPer
16%
Elite RPer
3%
RP Mentor
No votes
NS Mod
6%
Girl
9%
Boy
28%
Transgender
9%

Total votes : 32

Electic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:25 am

Finland SSR is good people. This will probably be my new favorite segment.
Last edited by Electic on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:30 am

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:My most regrettable in-character action was probably trying to attack the Mughals as Spain in the original Forge of Empires and getting utterly decked by G.

Ah, I remember that. Good times. Zahar-un-din Muhhamad Babur, Emperor of the Dominion of the Mughals and all her Territories, Defender of the Faith, Lord of the Southern Isles and Great Khan of the Lands of Kublai was a formidable and pretentious man.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:19 am

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:I know the poll is fake because there is no way a mod is part of my readerbase.

He's paid to keep tabs on you. He's waiting for the time to use the "Ban Vanq" button. Other than that, he secretly wishes he would be interviewed by you but is too afraid of what his peers would think.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

The Verdantderm Lands
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Verdantderm Lands » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:22 am

Just followed the link from the YB. Did the poll. Peace. :hug:
“Give my people plenty of beer, good beer, and cheap beer, and you will have no revolution among them.”
-- Queen Victoria

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Darn. Voted Newbie because that's exactly what I am.

But one day I will be on this news!

Believe me!

One day!

One day...

One day...

One day... *cries*
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Electic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Castelia wrote:Darn. Voted Newbie because that's exactly what I am.

But one day I will be on this news!

Believe me!

One day!

One day...

One day...

One day... *cries*

Am looking forward to the next day or two, fresh sauce for the Op-Ed. Here's a peak.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:02 pm

Um, no offense, Vanq, but can you change the title of this thread back to Roleplay Daily News? Thanks.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:50 pm

This thread is now under review. Please stand by.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:08 pm

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:YB Player: Welcome. I fucking hate all the self righteous pricks in the YBs that pat their own backs day in and day out. Why do I post there still? Hard to find an outlet for my writing and somewhat investment in it at this point. -REDACTED STATEMENTS- Barely any thanks, more like an expectation of what I should have done.

[...]

YB Player: Idiots, God, please tell me I can go somewhere else for once.

V A N Q U A R I A: Though you say someone else said it, you posted it, and you're responsible for what you post. Furthermore, you also previously posted content removed that was posted by a DOS'd player, that has now been split from this thread.

Considering these two posts, considering your apparent intent with this thread being to stir the pot, spam, and shitpost... We're going to go right back to your last ban: *** 2-week ban for flaming/harassment and posting on the behalf of a Delete-on-Sight player. ***

Your next offense will result in your account being deleted, and a vote being opened to declare you Delete-on-Sight. If you wish to remain on this site, I suggest you very sincerely decide to adjust your behavior over this two week vacation.

Also, this thread can stay locked.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse