NATION

PASSWORD

[R] Trolling/advocating violence in incel thread

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

[R] Trolling/advocating violence in incel thread

Postby Cekoviu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:21 am

Gaba Land wrote:Kill them noob beta male incel virgins so they cant complain no more //ez

Self-explanatory.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:29 am

Cekoviu wrote:
Gaba Land wrote:Kill them noob beta male incel virgins so they cant complain no more //ez

Self-explanatory.

viewtopic.php?p=35853987#p35853987 ... I put it down to noobish silliness more than malice.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:16 pm

Grapasia wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:He literally said as much in one of his posts to me earlier. It's so bizarre how they can be self-aware and yet completely oblivious at the same time.

lol where? the only thing I said they could smell was the tism

Kaztropol wrote:
The less unsupervised free time also diminishes the ability to practice social skills.

"dogpill", "looksmatches". I'd ask you to explain those terms, but they're probably something I wouldn't benefit from knowing.

dogpill = recognising that a fair few women fuck dogs but 0 fuck incels, therefore dogs have a higher sexual market value than incels, don't take it too seriously but it has a point
google whitney wisconsin

looksmatch = female of equivalent attractiveness to male counterpart

Starting from this post this user has repeatedly brought up women fucking dogs for.... some fucking bizzare reason, as well as just in general spouting out a ton of incel buzzwords about women, think a little knock in the head by a mod would be appreciated.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Grapasia has also repeatedly been talking about bestiality:

Grapasia wrote:Think of it more in this manner - the revulsion women have evolved to feel towards ugly men is infinitely harder to overcome than the revulsion some women might have felt at the prospect of having intercourse with an animal. Dolphins rape porpoises and masturbate using fish corpses. There's precedent for it out in nature, species that are intelligent enough to exploit their reward system will do it, but I am sure there are innate disgusts dolphins have that they haven't overcome.
Grapasia wrote:Dolphins do actually try to get frisky with humans though. They will also try to force you to the bottom of the ocean and drown you so they can use you as a fleshlight before tearing you to pieces. None of this is exaggerated, look it up, dolphins are fucking wild my man.
Grapasia wrote:bro, plenty of girls fuck dogs, you can find videos of it everywhere. just google dogfucking videos.
Grapasia wrote:dogpill = recognising that a fair few women fuck dogs but 0 fuck incels, therefore dogs have a higher sexual market value than incels, don't take it too seriously but it has a point
google whitney wisconsin
Grapasia wrote:it's only the big, muscular, chunky breeds who are well-endowed though, and they do fuck them. German shepherds, golden retrievers, labradors, pitbulls, great danes, you name it. I'm sorry, this isn't pg-13 anymore, I need to stop, but you get the picture.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:58 pm

We're on it.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Return to Moderation