NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ularn
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Stattr wrote:
Ularn wrote:By the way, is the Wombat still used for in-character roleplaying now that RPs have been split from F7?

Sometimes...We don't RP RP...we just..Goof RP...

Yeah, I posted briefly in one of the old threads by taking some characters (a squad of off-duty space marines) from my nation-based RPs and tossing them in with a bunch of random characters, poured alcohol on the situation and then just watched to see what would happen.

One of the marines almost started a brawl with a WH40K Inquisitor. After that I got bored.
ULARN INTERSTELLAR FEDERATION
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Broken World: Beastmasters | Of Zombies and Men
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Phaloxian
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Stattr get over to the rp you made okay.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:53 pm

Phaloxian wrote:Stattr get over to the rp you made okay.

:meh: "Patience is a virtue and a virtue can't hurt you."
"The world is full of stupid people, get used to it."
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Hlad:And after that?
Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:
The balkens wrote:Why hello fellow privileged manape.

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

I am a 100% authentic D&D nerd. I love me some Barbs <3

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Name: Mena Kaboi
Nationality: American
Height: 5'3
Weight: 117 Pounds
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark brown/ Semi Black
Costume (if any):

Abilities: Mind Control and Memory Manipulation.
Alignment: Hero
Brief Bio: Sister to Mina Kaboi, Mena was always looked at with suspicion. Due to her ability to manipulate the memories of others it was her who made Mina forget the atrocities she committed back on earth. Wishing to hone her skills for the betterment of humanity she applied to Super Hero High. She enjoys the season of fall and has a knack for drawing along with other arts and crafts.
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Phaloxian
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Phaloxian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:06 pm

stattr get back to the rp thing you made okay

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Phaloxian wrote:stattr get back to the rp thing you made okay

Please stop using this thread as the OOC for your totally unrelated RP. Also, Stattr will post in his/her own time and you should stop nagging him/her.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
FACTBOOK | Q&A | EMBASSIES & FOREIGN OFFICE | #NSFT | #NSLegion | TRIPLICATE DEFENCE INDUSTRIES
P2tM
Jesus was a carpenter, so really I'm the one doing God's work - all anyone else cares about is what he got up to on the dole!

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:10 pm

got a problem? Don't talk about it here.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Ularn wrote:

Please stop using this thread as the OOC for your totally unrelated RP. Also, Stattr will post in his/her own time and you should stop nagging him/her.

her...just for future purposes...
Pasong Tirad wrote:Heresy. The earth is flat. It's evening everywhere. Stattr needs to be guillotined.

Ethel: She is moving in with you, you will equip a throne room for her, and bring her rose petals everyday. You shall dress in a french maid's outfit, and only speak english with a bad french accent.
Drown wrote:

A cordial salutations towards a fellow scholar of the mythical 'White Privilege'

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Phaloxian: denied, none of your characters are accepted.

Stattr: I think you made a typo about your power. Did you mean technokinesis? Other than that, accepted.

Japan: accepted, just don't go messing with people's heads without the writer's permission.

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:Phaloxian: denied, none of your characters are accepted.

Stattr: I think you made a typo about your power. Did you mean technokinesis? Other than that, accepted.

Japan: accepted, just don't go messing with people's heads without the writer's permission.

yes I did...thanks for spotting that...My head is somewhere else today.

Drown wrote:

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:59 pm

So what has happened in the thread? How can I pop in? :unsure:

Drown wrote:

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Stattr wrote:So what has happened in the thread? How can I pop in? :unsure:

Not too much of note has happened yet, just a few weeks of classes. There is a mission coming up, essentially paid mercenary work, where the students will be sent to an Irish town to help capture some superpowered criminals. If you want to you can go along on the mission, or you can stay at the school, where other things will happen.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:07 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:

Not too much of note has happened yet, just a few weeks of classes. There is a mission coming up, essentially paid mercenary work, where the students will be sent to an Irish town to help capture some superpowered criminals. If you want to you can go along on the mission, or you can stay at the school, where other things will happen.

Mina woke up btw.
Grand Britannia wrote:

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:

erm...hm...Happen at the school? Like what?

Drown wrote:

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Stattr wrote:erm...hm...Happen at the school? Like what?

Jenkins, the head of security, will be holding a virtual reality class. It's sort of like a mission, but entirely virtual.

Procastitania
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Procastitania » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Fast posting day, apparently.
You're all insane.

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 am

Procastitania wrote:Fast posting day, apparently.

Nah, we just had someone wanting to join who kept spamming posts. Then MA said no to hi apps and the Mods gave him a 1 day ban for his conduct here and related offences.
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:49 am

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Stattr wrote:erm...hm...Happen at the school? Like what?

Jenkins, the head of security, will be holding a virtual reality class. It's sort of like a mission, but entirely virtual.

right...I'll go with the mission thing...

EDIT: how should I post to get in?
Last edited by Stattr on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drown wrote:

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 am

Stattr wrote:
Mighty Asgard wrote:Jenkins, the head of security, will be holding a virtual reality class. It's sort of like a mission, but entirely virtual.

right...I'll go with the mission thing...

:roll: Another new arrival just showing up for the mission. Scott's going to love this!
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:53 am

Ularn wrote:
Stattr wrote:right...I'll go with the mission thing...

:roll: Another new arrival just showing up for the mission. Scott's going to love this!

:p Of course...I mean...I could stay at the school...

Drown wrote:

Ularn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ularn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 am

Stattr wrote:
Ularn wrote: :roll: Another new arrival just showing up for the mission. Scott's going to love this!

:p Of course...I mean...I could stay at the school...

It's totally up to you. I don't think anyone's pretending the system for selecting the mission team makes any sort of sense. :?
Many Worlds; One Ring!
P2tM

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 am

Ularn wrote:
Stattr wrote: :p Of course...I mean...I could stay at the school...

It's totally up to you. I don't think anyone's pretending the system for selecting the mission team makes any sort of sense. :?

huh?

I'll go...just how do I get my character in?

Drown wrote:

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am

Ularn wrote:
Stattr wrote:right...I'll go with the mission thing...

I am pretty sure Bramwell and Makoto are going to have fun dropping shout-outs due to her resemblance to a certain character. On a somewhat more character related note, I could see the possibility of Bramwell getting along with her due to how people often have paranoia about such things as memory manipulation, telepathy, and mind control.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Stattr
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stattr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Ularn wrote: :roll: Another new arrival just showing up for the mission. Scott's going to love this!

I am pretty sure Bramwell and Makoto are going to have fun dropping shout-outs due to her resemblance to a certain character. On a somewhat more character related note, I could see the possibility of Bramwell getting along with her due to how people often have paranoia about such things as memory manipulation, telepathy, and mind control.

:eyebrow:

Drown wrote:

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am

Stattr wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:

:eyebrow:

I believe this is the trope for which you are looking.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse