NATION

PASSWORD

2009 NS Political Summit (IC | Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8450
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:40 am

The anthem of central slavia began to play, and both mjr Koryskin and his translator stood up proudly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ejHtv62w6k

lyrics in eng, shortened:

The time is ripe and smells of hope
the sun of freedom rains from the clouds
|: forwards comrades see the promised land
where there are no lords or beggars :|
where the sun of peace hangs above the heads
and a man is not a wolf to another man
|:forwards comrades to the promised land
that the poor man has searched for ages :|

Ref:
To a flock in our hearts join our faith
man sides to man, hip by hip
we will arrive we will arrive
it is time it is time that each one of us to act raised his arm
where the might forces in one time, there the world moves
to a flock in our hearts, to one strong block
forwards left forwards left, not a step back

One who goes sideways is blind and deaf
who does not march with people is turning back
|: forwards comrades look from eastern plains
the spring wind chases our sails :|
Now together in work let's hold hands
and the song of people shall touch the stars
|:higher we rise the flag of revolution
against the enemy a steelmade fist :|
Last edited by Central Slavia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:43 am

President of Xavier Beckett stood up, applauding the Central Slavian anthem, and began to speak. "If our anthems are over now, I would like to make an announcement about the well-being of Joesavi."
Last edited by Joesavi on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Bengera
Minister
 
Posts: 2581
Founded: Jul 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bengera » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 am

"Pish-posh," said one of Bengera's diplomats, "Stop playing alien anthems."
Overseas Territories:
Bengerian Peace For Men:
Baltic Islands "de facto"
Fredrick Region

User avatar
Nouvelle Rhodes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 730
Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouvelle Rhodes » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:53 am

OOC: Sry, I had work

Minister Marcoux and his associates raced to the Rolls Royce limousine, jumped in, and sped off towards the Summit.
"Damn the comfort of these 6 star hotels, silk sheets have got the best of me again" he muttered user his breath.
The Minister opens the door of the main hall, and having made a statement on LGBT rights late last night, he found that he himself was right on time.

User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 am

Vitius wrote:"Vitius must ask you...Why is the military such a big influence in your nation? Surely you must know that if military rule is allowed in your nation, you will have war criminals. Why should the other nations of the world help your mistake? The war criminals are people like you and me. If they come to Vitius, they will be free." Said the Vice-President, from his chair with one eyebrow raised.


The President of Myanmar enters the summit chambers. She takes a seat beside Ambassador Nyan Win.

President Aung San Suu Kyi:
Image
"I laugh at what you just said. You obviously must be close minded to think that Myanmar wants a military regime killing its own Christian & Muslim citizens every day. In the 1960s, General Ne Win, my father's formerly trustworthy colleague, took over the nation in a military-coup. In 1988, I won the elections to become Prime Minister, but the military regime simply ignored the results. The military regime placed me, a Nobel Peace Prize recipient, and thousands of my political party members under arrest for no logical reason. I wish to ask Vitius these questions: would you let soldiers have the right to kill you and your family whenever they want without justification? Would you simply let some Generals turn into billionaires whilst letting the nation rot away? We are not stupid. It was not our mistake. Also, if you do not wish to help other nations, why are you even attending this summit? This does not make any logical human sense to us. It doesn't feel human to not help others."
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 am

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Vitius wrote:"Vitius must ask you...Why is the military such a big influence in your nation? Surely you must know that if military rule is allowed in your nation, you will have war criminals. Why should the other nations of the world help your mistake? The war criminals are people like you and me. If they come to Vitius, they will be free." Said the Vice-President, from his chair with one eyebrow raised.


Ambassador Nyan Win:
"I laugh at what you just said. You obviously must be close minded to think that Myanmar wants a military regime killing its own Christian citizens every day. In the 1960s, General Ne Win took over the nation in a military-coup. In 1988, Aung San Suu Kyi won the elections to become Prime Minister, but the military regime simply ignored the results. I wish to ask Vitius these questions: would you let soldiers have the right to kill you and your family whenever they want without justification? Would you simply let some Generals turn into billionaires whilst letting the nation rot away? We are not stupid. It was not our mistake. Also, if you do not wish to help other nations, why are you even attending this summit? This does not make any logical human sense to us. It doesn't feel human to not help others."


OOC: Remember..You're playing as your own nation, not a Real World one.

"Actually, we would let our soldiers kill our families. In Vitius, soldiers are the protectors of peace. Our police force and military work together. We have laws to enforce that our military cannot take over our government. A coup has never happened in the long history of Vitius and shall never will. We wish to help other nations. But you must remember that those war criminals are no different from your government. They are just an organized group of people trying to rule the country in their own way. What they're doing is no different from what you're doing-trying to rule your citizens." Said the Vice-President, leaning over his desk. "I find your ways of government harsh. If someone tried to rise up against you and kill you, are you saying that you would not try to protect yourselves and kill them?"
Last edited by Vitius on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8450
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:03 pm

OOC: It is legitimate IMO - he is playing a spinoff from a real nation, similarly to countless others - it does not matter wheter such a thing happened 10 or 1000 years ago,


IC:
We are all supportive of Union of Myanmar's efforts to build socialism. Some of our heavy machinery might be of use?
We have both petrol and woodgas designs, so if your state would wish to buy any ...
You should send a delegate to the Strojmechkomplex exposition in Ostrava., there you can see all of our production as well as other socialist states'
Last edited by Central Slavia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Vitius wrote:
The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Vitius wrote:"Vitius must ask you...Why is the military such a big influence in your nation? Surely you must know that if military rule is allowed in your nation, you will have war criminals. Why should the other nations of the world help your mistake? The war criminals are people like you and me. If they come to Vitius, they will be free." Said the Vice-President, from his chair with one eyebrow raised.


Ambassador Nyan Win:
"I laugh at what you just said. You obviously must be close minded to think that Myanmar wants a military regime killing its own Christian citizens every day. In the 1960s, General Ne Win took over the nation in a military-coup. In 1988, Aung San Suu Kyi won the elections to become Prime Minister, but the military regime simply ignored the results. I wish to ask Vitius these questions: would you let soldiers have the right to kill you and your family whenever they want without justification? Would you simply let some Generals turn into billionaires whilst letting the nation rot away? We are not stupid. It was not our mistake. Also, if you do not wish to help other nations, why are you even attending this summit? This does not make any logical human sense to us. It doesn't feel human to not help others."


OOC: Remember..You're playing as your own nation, not a Real World one.

"Actually, we would let our soldiers kill our families. In Vitius, soldiers are the protectors of peace. Our police force and military work together. We have laws to enforce that our military cannot take over our government. A coup has never happened in the long history of Vitius and shall never will. We wish to help other nations. But you must remember that those war criminals are no different from your government. They are just an organized group of people trying to rule the country in their own way. What they're doing is no different from what you're doing-trying to rule your citizens." Said the Vice-President, leaning over his desk. "I find your ways of government harsh. If someone tried to rise up against you and kill you, are you saying that you would not try to protect yourselves and kill them?"


OOC: I am basing my nation off of the actual nation. In case you didn't know, my NS nation is a form of protest against the actual military regime that STILL controls the real-world Myanmar. And you're just making them look good. You know, it really hurts being a Burmese person, because we feel that nobody gives a damn about what happens to our families. I don't think you understand how I feel knowing that my cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents were murdered by their own government. I guess I should just model my NS nation after the real-world Myanmar then if people are so cold. There's a strong reason why I'm socialist. I won't become capitalist. It sickens me. The real-world runs on money. The world-powers are only interested in rich nations. It's no wonder everyone & the media focused attention on the 2008 Chinese Sichuan Earthquake (about 70,000 deaths) instead of Cyclone Nargis ( about 90,000 deaths per township; 200,000 deaths minimum)... Ask people about the Sichuan Earthquake, and they recall what it was. Ask people about Cyclone Nargis, and they'll ask what it was.
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Noordeinde
Minister
 
Posts: 2454
Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

"Not to be offensive towards the Union of Myanmar, but there are a lot of things which are more important than their country. Ofcourse we are very glad that their country is becomming a democracy and that their country is developing a fair legal system but we are here to discuss other subjects than just Myanmar."

"For example Civil, Human and Political rights, or a nation it's policy on Nuclear, chemical and biological weaponry."

President Jonathan Roosevelt stated.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.


User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Noordeinde wrote:"Not to be offensive towards the Union of Myanmar, but there are a lot of things which are more important than their country. Ofcourse we are very glad that their country is becomming a democracy and that their country is developing a fair legal system but we are here to discuss other subjects that just Myanmar."

"For example Civil, Human and Political rights, or a nation it's policy on Nuclear, chemical and biological weaponry."

President Jonathan Roosevelt stated.


OOC: Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean? I said I'd listen to what everyone else had to say, didn't I? I already said that Myanmar had stated its topics, and now it was time it listened to the needs of other nations. I have not started offensive comments towards anyone. One more towards my nation, and we'll see what happens.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:18 pm

The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Vitius wrote:
The Union of Myanmar wrote:
Vitius wrote:"Vitius must ask you...Why is the military such a big influence in your nation? Surely you must know that if military rule is allowed in your nation, you will have war criminals. Why should the other nations of the world help your mistake? The war criminals are people like you and me. If they come to Vitius, they will be free." Said the Vice-President, from his chair with one eyebrow raised.


Ambassador Nyan Win:
"I laugh at what you just said. You obviously must be close minded to think that Myanmar wants a military regime killing its own Christian citizens every day. In the 1960s, General Ne Win took over the nation in a military-coup. In 1988, Aung San Suu Kyi won the elections to become Prime Minister, but the military regime simply ignored the results. I wish to ask Vitius these questions: would you let soldiers have the right to kill you and your family whenever they want without justification? Would you simply let some Generals turn into billionaires whilst letting the nation rot away? We are not stupid. It was not our mistake. Also, if you do not wish to help other nations, why are you even attending this summit? This does not make any logical human sense to us. It doesn't feel human to not help others."


OOC: Remember..You're playing as your own nation, not a Real World one.

"Actually, we would let our soldiers kill our families. In Vitius, soldiers are the protectors of peace. Our police force and military work together. We have laws to enforce that our military cannot take over our government. A coup has never happened in the long history of Vitius and shall never will. We wish to help other nations. But you must remember that those war criminals are no different from your government. They are just an organized group of people trying to rule the country in their own way. What they're doing is no different from what you're doing-trying to rule your citizens." Said the Vice-President, leaning over his desk. "I find your ways of government harsh. If someone tried to rise up against you and kill you, are you saying that you would not try to protect yourselves and kill them?"


OOC: I am basing my nation off of the actual nation. In case you didn't know, my NS nation is a form of protest against the actual military regime that STILL controls the real-world Myanmar. And you're just making them look good. You know, it really hurts being a Burmese person, because we feel that nobody gives a damn about what happens to our families. I don't think you understand how I feel knowing that my cousins, uncles, aunts, and grandparents were murdered by their own government. I guess I should just model my NS nation after the real-world Myanmar then if people are so cold. There's a strong reason why I'm socialist. I won't become capitalist. It sickens me. The real-world runs on money. The world-powers are only interested in rich nations. It's no wonder everyone & the media focused attention on the 2008 Chinese Sichuan Earthquake (about 70,000 deaths) instead of Cyclone Nargis ( about 90,000 deaths per township; 200,000 deaths minimum)... Ask people about the Sichuan Earthquake, and they recall what it was. Ask people about Cyclone Nargis, and they'll ask what it was.


OOC: And you don't understand how hard it is to be a western nation. On one hand, we help nations in the middle east. On the other hand, we get called the police of the world and are told not to interfere with other nations. It isn't just in Burma that bad things are happening. Look at nations in Africa. Look at tribe wars, poverty, health and equal rights. Look at Isreal and Palestine. Look back at Albania and Kosova. Look back at Kuwait and Iraq. It isn't just Burma. There are worse things happening.

OOC: Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean? I said I'd listen to what everyone else had to say, didn't I? I already said that Myanmar had stated its topics, and now it was time it listened to the needs of other nations. I have not started offensive comments towards anyone. One more towards my nation, and we'll see what happens.

OOC: Wow, really? Besides the other war, this has mainly been centered on Myanmar. If anything, it's time to get off war criminals. We SHOULD be talking about what he suggests.
Last edited by Vitius on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8450
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 pm

OOC: Please folks, i know this sounds slef defeating, but even with arguments, do keep OOC statements at a minimum
Even if somebody states something stupid IC. you can IC respond, and it makes the play better
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:22 pm

The Vice-President of Vitius stood up. "We would like to address communism. We must ask Central Slavia, a great communist nation, it's opinion. Do you think there could be a balance between fascism and communism? We of Vitius are turning more into a Fascist government but would like to keep the civil rights that a great communist nation such as yours has. Thank-you." Said the Vice-President as he sat back down.

OOC: EDIT: You really didn't restart the summit..Some of us were already discussing issues. All you really did was start your national anthem which signaled our national anthems. No offense, but anyone could've done that.
Last edited by Vitius on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:23 pm

OOC: Seriously, please read what people wrote before labeling them as "forum hogs". Is all this crap what I get for restarting this 2nd day of the summit?
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8450
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:31 pm

In our republic, we have a strong stance against fascism, as in the Great War, the fascists had taken over some parts of our country by force, and others became their vassals by treason. Fortunately, our great leaders Vladimir Kamenicky and Josef Kotek, leaders of the antifascist uprising, with help of material from the USSR had liberated our country. Due to this, fascism is banned in our state as it has caused much suffering to our citizens.

Also by its definition, fascist is seen as being regressive, as it is a dictature of the bourgeoisie.
Therefore we advise the nation of Vitius to fight the fascist tendencies at their birth and not let them grow
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:35 pm

The female Parliament member, signaled by the Vice-President, stood with her microphone. "We thank you for your advice. You may or may not have known this, but recently Vitius was faced with a revolution. This revolution was due to a lack of control over the people, which, in turn, caused them to stockpile weapons to use at a minute's notice. By fascist government, we will not discriminate against any people, but we will control them better. We wish for this mistake to not happen again. We're trying to prevent the cause of it, that's all. We apologize if our views offend you and bring back bad memories. Thank-you." She said, sitting back down.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Central Slavia
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8450
Founded: Nov 05, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Central Slavia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Suddenly, the doors open and one of the guards from central slavia comes to Koryskin and says something.
Koryskin turns to other delegates ,and says:
Excuse me , but i need to go and call our home country i am needed to explain a few things to our minister of defense as in the PRHT , war is coming closer.
Svetlana here will write down all that has been said for me, so i will be able to address any emergent issue when i return.

He then gets up, and leaves abruptly

OOC: Folks, i need to go, i will return in about 2-3 hours
Kosovo is Serbia!
Embassy Anthem Store Facts

Glorious Homeland wrote:
You would be wrong. There's something wrong with the Americans, the Japanese are actually insane, the Chinese don't seem capable of free-thought and just defer judgement to the most powerful strong man, the Russians are quite like that, only more aggressive and mad, and Belarus? Hah.

Omnicracy wrote:The Soviet Union did not support pro-Soviet governments, it compleatly controled them. The U.S. did not controle the corrupt regiems it set up against the Soviet Union, it just sugested things and changed leaders if they weer not takeing enough sugestions

Great Nepal wrote:Please stick to OFFICIAL numbers. Why to go to scholars,[cut]

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:36 pm

"Somewhat related to Vitius's talk of revolution in their country, I would like to make an announcement about the well-being of Joesavi." President Beckett of Joesavi said.
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:39 pm

The Vice-President nodded towards Joesavi's delegates. "What is it you wish to speak about?" The Vice-President asked from his chair.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Seculartopia
Senator
 
Posts: 3615
Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Seculartopia » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:42 pm

The Seculartopian Delegate had had other political business in the morning, and was ridiculously late for the adjourned conference. Feeling slightly embarrassed, she took her delegate seat, unfolding her files.
Last edited by Seculartopia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOL....Google Chrome doesnt support the Google Toolbar
|Seculartopia Encyclopedia|
|Ask Seculartopia A Question|

Alliances- International Secular Coalition-AMTF-Comintern Founding Member-Nuclear Arms Assembly

Ifreann Awesomeness
Rhodmire wrote:4/5 for being bold enough to put up what looks like something made from MS Paint.
That takes balls, and you've got them.


All was dark when the armies surrounded the town. There was little bloodshed as they swept in, and they quickly took control. "Success," said a communicator, "a base has been established."

OOC:There. Now, we'll wait for UK to catch up.


^EPIC RP GODMOD FAIL!!

Civics Quiz
You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %
Average score for this quiz during August: 75.6%

User avatar
Joesavi
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1651
Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Joesavi » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 pm

"There have been a number of riots in Joesavi's major cities from extremist capitalist rebels. Although Joesavi's rather irregular method of semi-free market socialism has thrived for decades, these people want the exact kind of economic freedom that leads to greedy fat cats at the top of the corporate ladder, and the poverty-stricken, starving vagabonds on the streets. These rebels are growing and becoming more organized and dangerous, and so are their attacks. Their leaders are well-hidden, and way too many innocents have been hurt or killed because of them. "
Idaho Conservatives wrote:Adolf Hitler.

He's still livin' on that South American island, bitches! Along with Elvis Presley, Amelia Earhart, and Mace Windu.


Idaho Conservatives wrote:Once again Joesavi, you have proven yourself as NS's master firearm pimp.


Slakonian wrote:And do not tell i am not wrong because i am absolutly right


Non-Exploding Cupcake wrote:Twelve-tone death polka! Thrash baroque reggae! Neoclassical stoner trance jazz!


People Think I am:

Wilconson wrote:The creator of a communist version of ThunderCats.


Mushrenia wrote:The creator of Spetznaz Felines


NOTE: By declaring war on me it is acknowledged that I will potentially use lethal and/or non-lethal chemical warfare.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Joesavi wrote:"There have been a number of riots in Joesavi's major cities from extremist capitalist rebels. Although Joesavi's rather irregular method of semi-free market socialism has thrived for decades, these people want the exact kind of economic freedom that leads to greedy fat cats at the top of the corporate ladder, and the poverty-stricken, starving vagabonds on the streets. These rebels are growing and becoming more organized and dangerous, and so are their attacks. Their leaders are well-hidden, and way too many innocents have been hurt or killed because of them. "


The Vice-President rose from his chair and blushed. "That is exactly what has happened with our nation. Citizens..With a good life, hoping for a better one, rebel. We made the mistake of cracking down on them at the wrong times. You must attack them in the right place at the right time. When we attacked them, more citizens joined their cause after seeing us attack. If it is needed, Vitius offers many soldiers and supplies to Joesavi, in hope to stop these power-hungry rebels." He said, eyes narrowed. He still stood, waiting for Joesavi's response.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Myanmar will provide aid to the government of Joesavi.
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
The Union of Myanmar
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1253
Founded: Nov 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Myanmar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm

Vitius, seriously, what did I do to you? I've been kind and sincere to everyone. Why can't you do the same for me? Can you name one thing that I did that offended anyone at this summit?
Last edited by The Union of Myanmar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:54 pm

The Vice-President stood. "Ah, glad to see rightful power has returned to Myanmar." He sat back down and applauded, along with the two Parliament members.

EDIT: OOC: My mistake. I thought military power was coming back to Myanmar. I take back this statement.
Last edited by Vitius on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Camelone, Fuvuni, Google [Bot], Icewraith Industries, Pedigo, Stoklomolvi, United World Order, Zanjizuba

Remove ads