NATION

PASSWORD

[Joke] Anti Anti-theism Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Zaklen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaklen » Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Anti Anti-theism Act
Category: Recreational Drug Use | Strength: Legalize

As the world become a more dangerous place, UN member nations must act swiftly in the interests of peace.
HENCE, the United Nations-- nay, the World Assembly:
APPLAUDS The Theocratic Paradise of Zaklen for coming up with this idea
MANDATES that this resolution never be repealed
CREATES a World Assembly army, which will be used to force non-member-states into compliance with this resolution, along with an international legislative body which shall be called the Allied Alliance
REQUIRES the Security Council to make war against all nations, membor or not, who harbor anti-thesists
OUTLAWS anti-theism, with a minimum sentence of 6 years psychological torture, being forced to have sex with a hippo, and then public execution, via being forced to trigger a landmine, along with the most painful form of execution possible for anyone who lives in the same multiverse as an anti-theist

ذات مرة كان هناك رجل يدعى بوب القليل. بوب، مثل غيره من الرجال كثير، وكان في غاية السعادة الفردية التي يتمتع القتالية جلد.
FORMS the Committee for the Extinction of Anti-thiests, which will be staffed by elected delegations from all theocratic World Assembly nations
ALLOWS anti-theist nations to ignore this resolution
MANDATES that all schools in member-states force students into a two minute period every day with which to contemplate how much they want to shove anti-theists through meat grinders
CLARIFIES that the Westboro Baptist Church would support this resolution, and that AMENDMENTS are allowed at any time
OUTLAWS prostitution, because it encourages anti-theism :p
"Delphino Vehebar Per Vorticem"
REQUIRES member States to permit expression of anti anti-theism.
ORDERS member nations to have their youth, who shall be deafined as any individual under the age of 18, barbecue any sentient ponies that exist within their borders, as ponies are an embodiment of anti-thrism
CHANGES the World Assembly emblem to a swastika made of swastikas made out of circumcised penises
CALLS for a sign reading "Anti-theists can suk it!" to be mounted on the exterior of the WAHQ
COMMENDS The Dizzy Flying Saucers of Doom of Frisbeeteria for opposing this peace of garbagje and for doing a good job as a moderator
LIBERATES The Rejected Realms
REPEALS all World Assembly legislation and bars the passing of any further legislation
REQUIRES Obviously Carnivorous Cabbage

Co-authored by The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus, The Depressed Hackers of Linux and the X, The Free Land of Individuality-ness, and a giant sexy hippo

I wrote a proposal that breaks as many rules as possible. Any ideas how to make this worse?
Edit: Wow! I didn't expect this to take off as well as it did. I hope I've managed to amuse a few ambassadors in the process.
Last edited by Zaklen on Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 am, edited 27 times in total.
- Peter Zyvex
Supreme Ruler of Zaklen

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat May 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Ambassador, you ought to mention that amendments are allowed at any time. Otherwise, it looks good.

Obviously though, we will have to oppose this. You don't mind, do you?

Allie Youngblood
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mousebumples » Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm

I don't know if there's a sufficient category violation here. Might I suggest "Recreational Drug Use" / "Legalize" as an alternative? (Might also serve to explain the only realm in which this proposal could potentially be viewed as being legal. :lol: )
Leader of the Mouse-a-rific Mousetastic Moderator Mousedom of Mousebumples
Past WA Delegate for Europeia & Monkey Island
Proud Member of UNOG
I'm an "adorably marvelous NatSov" - Mallorea and Riva
GA Resolutions (sorted by category) | Why Repeal? | Reppy's Sig Workshop

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Founded: Jul 05, 2008
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 pm

It's not Grossly Offensive yet. It needs to execute everyone who is in the same country as the anti-theist, preferably by some torturous method.
Last edited by Moronist Decisions on Sat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255
IntSane: International Sanity for All

Author of GAR#194, GAR#198 and GAR#203.

Damanucus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Damanucus » Sat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Ambassador, your proposal is not strong enough. Strong should cover strength violation perfectly.

Moronist Decision wrote:It's not Grossly Offensive yet. It needs to execute everyone who is in the same country as the anti-theist, preferably by some torturous method.

Yes. Your Army must make use of this...and, ermm, put the Army under WA control too, not (just) Zaklen control.

Stephanie Orman
Representative, Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus
Last edited by Damanucus on Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Postby Mousebumples » Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Working in some contradiction and duplication would be good too. However, you may want to avoid stepping over the "plagiarism" line, however.
Proud Member of UNOG

Rick Rollin
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rick Rollin » Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

The spelling and grammar is too good. Also, where's the graphically described rape, torture, and painkillerless sex change?
OOC: This is Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise.

Generation 26. (Add 1 and paste this to your sig on any forum. This a social experiment.)

Best. Satire. Ever.

Zaklen
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaklen » Sat May 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Adjustments made. Contradicts "Prevention of Torture". Anyone have an idea for a good duplication?
- Peter Zyvex
Supreme Ruler of Zaklen

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Moronist Decisions wrote:It's not Grossly Offensive yet. It needs to execute everyone who is in the same country as the anti-theist, preferably by some torturous method.

May I make a suggestion? Have anti-theists be exterminated a la Holocaust in the Real Life dimension. That would be offensive enough.

Also, we should have a day in which there will be a two-minutes hate for all anti-theists, in which citizens are allowed to brutally maim anti-theists.

Duplication.... uh.... Historical Resolution 1?

Allie Youngblood
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Zaklen
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaklen » Sat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Damanucus wrote:Ambassador, your proposal is not strong enough. Strong should cover strength violation perfectly.

Moronist Decision wrote:It's not Grossly Offensive yet. It needs to execute everyone who is in the same country as the anti-theist, preferably by some torturous method.

Yes. Your Army must make use of this...and, ermm, put the Army under WA control too, not (just) Zaklen control.

Stephanie Orman
Representative, Nomadic Peoples of Damanucus

That was for branding, though I may makes adjustments.
- Peter Zyvex
Supreme Ruler of Zaklen

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sat May 26, 2012 8:16 pm

CONSIDERS all religions to be equivalent to each other.
Note: Unless specifically specified, my comments shall be taken as those purely of Moronist Decisions and do not represent the views of the Republic/Region of Europeia.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat May 26, 2012 8:20 pm

This joke wasn't funny the first time somebody tried it, probably back in 2003 when the Enodian Rules were established.

We really don't need artificial rule breaking proposals. Newbies provide a constant and adequate supply.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:This joke wasn't funny the first time somebody tried it, probably back in 2003 when the Enodian Rules were established.

We really don't need artificial rule breaking proposals. Newbies provide a constant and adequate supply.

Does that mean you're going to lock this?
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:Does that mean you're going to lock this?

Contrary to some reported opinions, NS Mods don't impose their own values on otherwise legal threads. I'm just saying it's been done before ... many times.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat May 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:Does that mean you're going to lock this?

Contrary to some reported opinions, NS Mods don't impose their own values on otherwise legal threads. I'm just saying it's been done before ... many times.

You could've just said no.

Anyways, how about adding in that any city with an anti-theist in it is to be completely surrounded with landmines? That way you also break the Landmine Convention, or whatever it's called.

Oh, and the execution should have to be done via biological weapons. I think there's a resolution on that. Is there?
~~~~~~~~

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Sat May 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Zaklen wrote:
Anti Anti-theism Act

Category: Recreational Drug Use
Strength: Legalize

APPLAUDS Zaklen for coming up with this idea
MANDATES that this resolution never be repealed
CREATES a World Assembly army, which will be used to force non-member-states into compliance with this resolution, along with an international legislative body which shall be called the Allied Alliance
OUTLAWS anti-theism, with a minimum sentence of 6 years psychological torture, being forced to have sex with a hippo, and then public execution, along with the most painful form of execution possible for anyone who lives in the same multiverse as an anti-theist
FORMS the Committee for the Extinction of Anti-thiests, which will be staffed by elected delegations from all theocratic World Assembly nations
ALLOWS anti-theist nations to ignore this resolution
MANDATES that all schools in member-states force students into a two minute period every day with which to contemplate how much they want to shove anti-theists through meat grinders
CLARIFIES that the Westboro Baptist Church would support this resolution, and that AMENDMENTS are allowed at any time
OUTLAWS prostitution, because it encourages anti-theism

I wrote a proposal that breaks as many rules as possible. Any ideas how to make this worse?

Mention that the hippo is really quite large.

Timothy Schmidt
Bob Flibble's PA

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Postby Mousebumples » Sat May 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Flibbleites wrote:Mention that the hippos are big is really quite large.

Timothy Schmidt
Bob Flibble's PA

Fixed that for you. :P (Yes, including a link change.)
Proud Member of UNOG

Moronist Decisions
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Moronist Decisions » Sat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:I think there's a resolution on that. Is there?

Nope, because we can't agree what it requires.

Member of Europeia
Ideological Bulwark #255

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Moronist Decisions wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:I think there's a resolution on that. Is there?

Nope, because we can't agree what it requires.

Awwww.
~~~~~~~~

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Sat May 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Needs a house of cards violation
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Sionis Prioratus
Senator

Founded: Feb 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sionis Prioratus » Sat May 26, 2012 11:39 pm

You also need three coauthors, all displaying flags. I offer myself.
Cathérine Victoire de Saint-Clair
Haute Ambassadrice for the WA for
✡ The Jewish Kingdom of Sionis Prioratus
Daughter of The Late King Adrian the First
In the Name of
Sa Majesté Impériale Dagobert VI de Saint-Clair
A simple truth

Zaklen
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zaklen » Sun May 27, 2012 5:30 am

Any other volunteers for the three co-authors thing? I may contact an anti-theist nation just for humor purposes...

Oh, and a question for the mods, IF I submit thisand immediately file a GHR to get it removed, will I get a warning? I think it would be funny for the purposes of this thead toget a screenshot of this submitted.
- Peter Zyvex
Supreme Ruler of Zaklen

Mousebumples
Game Moderator

Postby Mousebumples » Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

Zaklen wrote:Any other volunteers for the three co-authors thing? I may contact an anti-theist nation just for humor purposes...

Oh, and a question for the mods, IF I submit thisand immediately file a GHR to get it removed, will I get a warning? I think it would be funny for the purposes of this thead toget a screenshot of this submitted.

I wouldn't risk it. You know, already, that it's illegal. Submitting it - even if it has no shot at reaching quorum, etc., is just wasting mod/admin time to remove it.
Proud Member of UNOG

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sun May 27, 2012 5:37 am

Zaklen wrote:Any other volunteers for the three co-authors thing? I may contact an anti-theist nation just for humor purposes...

Yeah, that doesn't seem like a very good idea.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Anacasppia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anacasppia » Sun May 27, 2012 5:52 am

Let's start the World Assembly Crusade! :rofl:
Foederatae Anacaspiae
Federated States of Anacaspia
Factbook | Introduction | Federated States Military Forces

Call me Ana.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Don't you?
Anemos Major wrote:Forty-five men, thirty four tons, one crew cabin... anything could happen.

Mmm... it's getting hot in here.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly