NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Milograd (Part II)

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.
Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

[PASSED] Condemn Milograd (Part II)

Postby Connopolis » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Condemn Milograd

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Milograd | Proposed by: Connopolis

The Security Council,

Infuriated that Milograd has since implemented policies that not only contradict the principles of this assembly, but intensify the greviances commited towards Milogradian citizens to the point of Dystopianism;

Identifying Dh'arco Rahavuhra Jukill, the leader of Milograd, as a sadistic dictator whose policies are limited to those that dramatically circumscribe the rights of his citizens,

Appalled that Dh'arconian Thought involves the extermination of what Dh'arconians consider as inferior races - specifically non-white/Caucasians, and non-Dh'arconians - as well as the radically xenophobic policies that led Milograd to implement the following measures:

• A ban on immigration and travel within its borders,
  • The genocide of Milograd's entire black population,
  • A policy in which all acts of procreation must be approved by the Milogradian Ministry of Birth - all authorized procreation participants (APPs) are paired through a supercomputer, the purpose of which being to determine which pairs of individuals will create the most "genetically pure" offspring;

Observing the Milogradian "Equality Initiative" as a form of destructive social engineering, in which all individuals are forced into total equality - including behavioral, physical, and mental equality, thus removing any sort of individuality among Milogradians;

Condemning Milograd's policy regarding coerced fetal terminations during the early stages of the Dh'arconian regime - this practice was eventually replaced by coerced sterilization and strict procreations policies;

Further Condemning Dh'arconian Order #1459, which created a system by which children are assigned duties at birth, and are subsequently confiscated from their parents - such duties included both slavery and forced breeding;

Deploring Milograd's forced displacement of its entire non-urban population - seven years after the Dh'arconian Order #995, Milograd's entire population had been forcibly displaced to an urban area;

Disgusted by the Milogradian "public schooling" system, in which Milogradian youths are virtually brainwashed into subscribing to the Dh'arconian Thought process;

Decrying the Milogradian campaign against Vbingvan, which ended in the total annihilation of Vbingvan's entire military and civilian population;

Truly horrified by "Project Caldrunisk," an experiment carried out by the Milogradian regime that introduced an extremely potent form of mind-control that reduced the populace of Milograd to mindless puppets of the state, to the point where independent thought is non-existent;

Believing Milograd's total disregard for the environment (primarily through its disposal of toxic waste) as being both irresponsible and deplorable, resulting in the destruction of countless Gholgothic ecosystems;

Acknowledging what may be Milograd's most egregious violation of sapient rights - the Anti-Relationship Commandment - which outlaws any form of emotional relationships between individuals; the punishment for non-compliance with the commandment is a form of death-inducing torture in which the violator is repeatedly submerged into magma, starting with the lower body, and progressively submerging the violator until the individual is totally submerged;

Contending that such violations warrant a condemnation in the strongest of terms;

Hereby Condemns Milograd.

Sorry about the length. Since Milo's last condemnation, he's done a tremendous amount of RPing, and despite the process by which most of his RPs were placed through a sieve, so-to-speak, I was still left with a very long list of grievances.

Reference 1 (Dh'arconian Evolution)
Reference 2 (Vbingvan Genocide)
Reference 3 (Anti-relationship Commandment)
Last edited by Sedgistan on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:23 pm

If anyone deserved a condemnation based on his or her proven, established roleplaying record and credentials throughout the International Incidents sub-forum, it would be Milograd indeed.

There are various records of Milograd's roleplaying threads all around the II forum. Heck, even at the latest "Good and Bad" stereotype thread, most of the players there knew of his name as a symbol of tyranny (I still laugh at the word tyranny, but hence what can we say, that is the truth) all around the roleplaying forums.

I am saying this not as someone from the same region of Milograd, that of Gholgoth; I am saying this as a fellow roleplayer who have watched myself the rise of Milograd from a nobody into that of prominence. It is suffice to say that, I can easily claim the fact that Milograd is even better than some other roleplayers which have grace the roleplaying board since pre 2005, for I myself am not the follower of the saying that: Older = Better.

Edit: In conclusion, props to Milograd and I hope that this will go through well.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Black Plains
Senator

Founded: Jan 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:56 pm

The Security Council,

Infuriated that Milograd has since implemented policies that not only contradict the principles of this assembly, but intensify the grievances commited towards Milogradian citizens to the point of Dystopianism;

Identifying Dh'arco Rahavuhra Jukill, the leader of Milograd, as a sadistic dictator whose policies are limited to those that dramatically circumscribe the rights of his citizens,

Appalled that Dh'arconian Thought involves the extermination of what Dh'arconians consider as inferior races - specifically non-white/caucasians, and non-Dh'arconians - as well as the radically xenophobic policies that led Milograd to implement the following measures:

A ban on immigration and travel within its borders,
The genocide of Milograd's entire black population,
A policy in which all acts of procreation must be approved by the Milogradian Ministry of Birth - all authorized procreation participants (APPs) are paired through a supercomputer, the purpose of which beingis to determine which pairs of individuals will create the most "genetically pure" offspring;

Observing the Milogradian "Equality Initiative" as a form of destructive social engineering, in which all individuals are forced into total equality - including behavioral, physical, and mental equality, thus removing any sort of individuality among Milogradians;

Condemning Milograd's policy regarding coerced fetal terminations during the early stages of the Dh'arconian regime - this practice was eventually replaced by coerced sterilization and strict procreations policies;

Further Condemning Dh'arconian Order #1459, which created a system by which children are assigned duties at birth, and are subsequently confiscated from their parents-. Such duties included both slavery and forced breeding;

Deploring Milograd's forced displacement of its entire non-urban population-. Seven years after the Dh'arconian Order #995, Milograd's entire population had been coercablyforcibly displaced to an urban area;

Disgusted by the Milogradian "public schooling" system, in which Milogradian youths are virtually brainwashed into subscribing to the Dh'arconian Thought process;

Decrying the Milogradian campaign against Vbingvan, which ended in the total annihilation of Vbingvan's entire military and civilian population;

Truly horrified by "Project Caldrunisk," an experiment carried out by the Milogradian regime that introduced an extremely potent form of mind-control that reduced the populace of Milograd to mindless puppets of the state, to the point where independent thought iswas non-existent;

Believing Milograd's total disregard for the environment (primarily through its disposal of toxic waste) as being bothis irresponsible and deplorable, resulting and results in the destruction of countless Gholgothic ecosystems;

Acknowledging what may be Milograd's most egregious violation of sapient rights - the Anti-Relationship Commandment - which outlaws any form of emotional relationships between individuals; the punishment for non-compliance with the commandment is a form of death-inducing torture in which the violator is repeatedly submerged into magma, starting with the lower body, and progressively submerging the violator until the individual is totally submerged;

Contending that such violations warrant a condemnation in the strongest of terms;

Edited for English, ambassador.

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am

Yohannes wrote:If anyone deserved a condemnation based on his or her proven, established roleplaying record and credentials throughout the International Incidents sub-forum, it would be Milograd indeed.

There are various records of Milograd's roleplaying threads all around the II forum. Heck, even at the latest "Good and Bad" stereotype thread, most of the players there knew of his name as a symbol of tyranny (I still laugh at the word tyranny, but hence what can we say, that is the truth) all around the roleplaying forums.

I am saying this not as someone from the same region of Milograd, that of Gholgoth; I am saying this as a fellow roleplayer who have watched myself the rise of Milograd from a nobody into that of prominence. It is suffice to say that, I can easily claim the fact that Milograd is even better than some other roleplayers which have grace the roleplaying board since pre 2005, for I myself am not the follower of the saying that: Older = Better.

Edit: In conclusion, props to Milograd and I hope that this will go through well.

I think this eloquently describes the general OOC sentiment towards Milograd's style of roleplay, and the fact that this is coming from another well-known RPer is merely reflective of that. Thank you for your support!

The Black Plains wrote:Edited for English, ambassador.

Some nice catches! I'll edit it when I get the chance.
Last edited by Connopolis on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 am

Not sure how to approach this. OOC yes, he definitely deserves it. IC, what's the point if he already ignored our previous Condemnation.

I distinguish between both, by the way, because of who the subject is. RP is obviously very important to Carta.
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:16 am

The Black Plains wrote:
The Security Council,

Infuriated that Milograd has since implemented policies that not only contradict the principles of this assembly, but intensify the grievances commited towards Milogradian citizens to the point of Dystopianism;

Appalled that Dh'arconian Thought involves the extermination of what Dh'arconians consider as inferior races - specifically non-white/caucasians, and non-Dh'arconians - as well as the radically xenophobic policies that led Milograd to implement the following measures:

A policy in which all acts of procreation must be approved by the Milogradian Ministry of Birth - all authorized procreation participants (APPs) are paired through a supercomputer, the purpose of which beingis to determine which pairs of individuals will create the most "genetically pure" offspring;

Further Condemning Dh'arconian Order #1459, which created a system by which children are assigned duties at birth, and are subsequently confiscated from their parents-. Such duties included both slavery and forced breeding;

Deploring Milograd's forced displacement of its entire non-urban population-. Seven years after the Dh'arconian Order #995, Milograd's entire population had been coercablyforcibly displaced to an urban area;

Truly horrified by "Project Caldrunisk," an experiment carried out by the Milogradian regime that introduced an extremely potent form of mind-control that reduced the populace of Milograd to mindless puppets of the state, to the point where independent thought iswas non-existent;

Believing Milograd's total disregard for the environment (primarily through its disposal of toxic waste) as being bothis irresponsible and deplorable, resulting and results in the destruction of countless Gholgothic ecosystems;

Except you've made it read worse than it did, especially by changing the tense in one clause... and then changing the tense in a later clause to the tense you changed the former clause from.

Which begs the question, ambassador, why?
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

When people think of 'evil' and 'tyranny' on NationStates, there are a variety of nations. There's Kraven, Automagfreek, The Grand World Order... The list goes on.

but the one true 'evil and 'tyrannous' nation on NationStates truly has to be Milograd. Unlike those who follow cliches or go through absolute brutality, Milograd gave birth to his own ideology, Dh'arconianism (I apologise if I misspelt it) and within that went to go completely neutralize his state. I mean, who else has ever banned friendships on this game? (Waits for the impending link).

Ultimate point being, Milograd is one of the very few nations that actually deserves to be condemned.
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:07 pm

"The genocide of Milograd's entire black population,"

the ambassador from stedicules believes that this action made by the government of milograd should be COMMENDED as it lifts the darkness across the land and allows milograd to be showered in light. the black population kept milograd under a shadowy dark cloud, and since their eradication, it has been uplifted and milogradian citizens seem happier.

~ ambassadors representative Heide McCort
~ on behalf of WA Rep. Allison Irons of Stedicules
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Zaklen
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaklen » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:32 pm

Stedicules wrote:
"The genocide of Milograd's entire black population,"

the ambassador from stedicules believes that this action made by the government of milograd should be COMMENDED as it lifts the darkness across the land and allows milograd to be showered in light. the black population kept milograd under a shadowy dark cloud, and since their eradication, it has been uplifted and milogradian citizens seem happier.

~ ambassadors representative Heide McCort
~ on behalf of WA Rep. Allison Irons of Stedicules

You disgust me.

OOC: What exactly would condemning someone twice do? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's been done before. Oh, and Milograd is definitely the definition of evil on NationStates.
- Peter Zyvex
Supreme Ruler of Zaklen

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

OOC:To your point, NAZI EUROPE got condemned twice but later had its first condemnation repealed (for great justice...). It can be done and Milograd would be the first nation to be condemned twice.

If anything, Milograd should be condemned twice for the epicness he gives off RPing anyway, despite it being ICly offensive.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 pm

I, for one, welcome the extra badge on the nation of Milograd. It will make them look extra scary.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

The Black Plains
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 am

Cromarty wrote:
The Black Plains wrote:
The Security Council,

Except you've made it read worse than it did, especially by changing the tense in one clause... and then changing the tense in a later clause to the tense you changed the former clause from.

Which begs the question, ambassador, why?

I strived to maintain the same tense in each clause... as standard English conventions would command. An entire resolution does not have to be in one tense, but an entire sentence does. Before the correction, half of the sentence was in the past tense and the other half was in another tense entirely. I made it all one tense. Would you rather have the sentence remain as two different tenses?

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:31 am

The Black Plains wrote:I strived to maintain the same tense in each clause... as standard English conventions would command. An entire resolution does not have to be in one tense, but an entire sentence does. Before the correction, half of the sentence was in the past tense and the other half was in another tense entirely. I made it all one tense. Would you rather have the sentence remain as two different tenses?

I'd prefer a single tense throughout.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

The Black Plains
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Plains » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 am

Cromarty wrote:
The Black Plains wrote:I strived to maintain the same tense in each clause... as standard English conventions would command. An entire resolution does not have to be in one tense, but an entire sentence does. Before the correction, half of the sentence was in the past tense and the other half was in another tense entirely. I made it all one tense. Would you rather have the sentence remain as two different tenses?

I'd prefer a single tense throughout.

That's a silly preference, ambassador. A resolution of condemnation must specifically cite things that have already occurred in the past as well as note things that are currently true and note recommendations for the future. Would the good ambassador have us write everything in the progressive tenses?

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Milograd is so evil he makes Morgoth hide behind his Hello Kitty dolls. He literally breathes insanity and immorality - let's do this.

And my WA nation is Ceanis, for the record.

Socialist States Owen
Minister

Founded: Nov 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist States Owen » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Why Milograd is so deliciously evil we have to approve of this.

Of course, we won't do fuck all about the Milograd issue.

EGGBERT!

- Guest Ambassador to the Security Council fo Eura, Mugabe Wubble
---NOTE--- Do not use my nation name. In RP, my nation is known simply as Eura, denonym Euran.
World Cup 60 Runner Up
Cup of Harmony 51 Runner Up
Market Cup I Winner
Next Generation Trophy Winner

- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=167860 Buy the MBT-8H now! The best budget MT tank!
- viewtopic.php?p=7688458#p7688458 < Awarded the prestigious Order of Beast (Second Class) by his lordship Abruzi.
- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=188514&p=10072065#p10072065 Best song ever. Of all time.

Princess Luna
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2011

Postby Princess Luna » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Banning friendship? Really? What on Earth is wrong with them? We hereby approve this second condemnation.

Grandeur Diadem, Her Highness's Ambassador the World Assembly
Last edited by Princess Luna on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pony Principality of Princess Luna
"Luna is the most revered pony in the whole pony world." ~ Lanos
Capital:
Coltchester
Population:
Game-Stat/100,000
WA Delegate:
Grandeur Diadem

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 pm

Princess Luna wrote:Banning friendship? Really? What on Earth is wrong with them? We hereby approve this second condemnation.

Grandeur Diadem, Her Highness's Ambassador the World Assembly

"Well, you know sometimes friends can be dicks."

~ allison irons, ambassador
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Former Wellboneland
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Former Wellboneland » Sat May 05, 2012 2:23 am

AGAINST.

Milograd is a good nation in our books.
Formerly Wellboneland, add 1982 posts.
I use the stats of my old nation. I have 2 billion people and 4 million soldiers.
Tulija wrote:Immature; good comic relief.
Our Tech Level is MT, and call us Wellboneland.
Our military

I am not a likable person at first, but it always comes back to this.
My Little Nutella
Bacon Tacos with Alekcandor!
99% of our people ICly act like this.
WE ARE NOT PONYISTS OMG IF YOU CALL US PONIES ONE MORE TIME...

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 am

Connopolis, who is going to be somewhat inactive for a while, has asked me to submit this proposal for him.
To that end, it has now been submitted and can be found here.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 am

[OOC: He should be condemned just for the OOC reason of going away and leaving us all behind... but definitely approve this. Milograd deserves to be recognised for his evil IC actions - including the recent ones that were apparently not caught last time. :p ]

Kurt Demodand, Radiatia's permanent representive to the WA rose to address the proposal.

"The Radiatian Federation has a complex view towards the nation of Milograd.

"On one hand we seek to leave them alone in exchange for them leaving us alone... but on the other we cannot stand idly by and allow a nation to continue to commit the many atrocities that it does.

"Therefore, the Radiatia WA Delegate will vote in favour of this condemnation.

"We are mortified by reports of Milograd's attempts to create a hivemind via Project Caldrunisk, by its racial based genocides, by its frequent use of torture, by its overbearingness in the minds and lives of its citizens - including their rights to have emotional attachments and by its aggressive military campaigns.

"Of course not everything in this condemnation is all that bad. I see no problem with having a Ministry of Birth, or with banning immigration or polluting the environment. I think that these parts of the condemnation are just overreactions.

"All in all however, it is my firm believe that this condemnation should go ahead, because afterall, Milograd may have military might but it will surely not continue in the face a second Security Council Condemnation, this time with slightly longer text than the previous Condemnaton.

"Afterall - no one could be that evil as to ignore two written requests from the WA asking politely them to stop what they're doing... right?"
Last edited by Radiatia on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 am

I've always been a fan of Connopolis and his stellar writing abilities. This proposal has garnered my approval and will get my vote should it reach quorum.

The Great Destruction
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Destruction » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Although I realize you can be condemned twice, I beleive the rules state that a nation should not be condemned or commended more than once for the same thing. It doesnt look like milograd has fallen back into evil. It looks like it stayed right where it was. It appears that this condemnation is duplicating the first one.

Otherwise I am in support

Keronika
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Keronika » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm quite certain that Milograd wants this condemnation to pass, but I'm in favor anyway.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008

Postby Kylarnatia » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:22 am

Keronika wrote:I'm quite certain that Milograd wants this condemnation to pass, but I'm in favor anyway.

I don't think he's that bothered.

Also, since this proposal was originally written, some extra IC details could have been added (for there was a three month period between the writing of this proposal and its submission, and in that time Milograd has done some extra writing), but it has already been submitted. If this doesn't pass, I'll happily go over this proposal with the author and find all other information I can to strengthen the Condemnation with more up-to-date details.

To that end, I still support this proposal.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives