NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild [Ships, Navy Storefront]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arkon Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkon Corporation » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Arkon Corporation would like to purchase 3 Commonwelth Class CNVs. Funds will be wired and may be taken from our account at Yohannesische Bundesbank.

Wes Freedman
Minister of Foreign Import
Last edited by Arkon Corporation on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have been asked "Would you rather face a velociraptor or a necromorph?" That depends, is it a raptor pack? If not, I'd take one the lone one. If so, I'd fear them. Also it matters which kind of necromorph. Then there are the Stalkers...
-Me
Hey! You! Any post made about Arkon's military before 6/26/2012 may not be accurate, check the factbook (when it's done) about it.

Vakali-nitom
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vakali-nitom » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:32 pm

vakali-nitomian naval arm
Wilhelmshaven, vakali-nitom

Greetings,
In light of our current military situation, it is the purpose of this lettre to complete the acquisition of the following ships, from your construction company, royal beaufort shipyards:

310 commonwealth class nuclear aircraft carriers (cvn.)

We would be pleased if these vessils, upon completion of our order and the propper financial transaction, could be deliverd to laine mahorina dal venaris, portsmouth, vakali-nitom.

Yours sincerely:
Alberto del monti
Naval acquisitions officer,
vakali-nitomian empire
The Vakali-Nitomian empire.

For all stats, add the stats taken from diol and nitom
The statistics for this nation are unimportant.

Calulated military force: 460,000,000 (with colonies and lands taken in rpies)(2% military force)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Sensal wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Poktang Yi. The Minister of Defence for the Imperial Republic of Sensal.
    From: Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin. The President of Royal Beaufort Exportation Division.
    Subject: Export commission.

Minister Yi,

My name is Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed the Sensalian Defence Ministerial wish, and in finality that of the Imperial Republic Government's order, upon right of domestic manufacturing and license of the Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild has expressed its initial policy of restriction upon the company's manufacturing license distribution. In light of the positive confirmation from that of His Majesty's Government, and the fact that Sensal as a national and territorial sovereignty has, for the past thirty years, maintained a cordial diplomatic and economic relationship with Yohannes, the aforesaid class' domestic manufacturing license distribution shall be made available towards your represented governmental entity. The full price of the license would be that of US$4,800,000,000,000.00 or four trillion and eight hundred billion in universal standard dollars by foreign exchange denomination.

Related blueprints and documents shall be made available once the aforesaid sum of monetary fund has been detected within the banking account of Royal Beaufort, courtesy of the Yohannesiche Bundesbank. The fund maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan, as optional to modification to your represented government's wish.

Least but not least, as adhering to our strict regulation procedure and export information gathering, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild require the submission of a letter on your part, upon the whereabout of the shipbuilding complex and dockyards by which vessels of the aforesaid DPR contract by origination, shall be produced upon.

God save the King.

President of Royal Beaufort Exportation Division
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:59 pm

Official Communique
of the
Asian Federation of Nations

Receiver(s): Royal Beaufort Shipwrights
Sender: The Asian Federation of Nations, Ministry of Defense, Office of Defense Minister Akihiko Sakamoto
Subject: AFN Military Order

To VMK AG ,

The Asian Federation of Nations, due to a current state of hostilities with the GEIJD and Comrade Commisar, hereby submits an order for the following RBS products:

Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier [CVN] [Price: US$4,800,000,000.00] X10

Total Ship Order Payment: USD$ 48,000,000,000.00

Total Payment: USD$ 48,000,000,000.00

The check is enclosed below. The AFNDM thanks Royal Beaufort for its consideration.

Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

[OOC: LOL at the check pic]
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

RCS Ardenfontein Class [AGB]

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:11 am

RCS Ardenfontein of the Crown Ellorean Fleet

The RCS (Royal Commonwealth Ship) Ardenfontein Class is a nuclear-powered multi-purpose icebreaker class in service with the Commonwealth Navy. Designed by Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild and commissioned in 25 December 1989, she was simultaneously conceptualised to fill the role of secondary off-shore supply, diving support, towing and research vessel. The reasoning was due to the fact that beyond periods in which icebreaking operation would be needed, the vessel may fill other operational roles which render its usage imperative.

The class was designed with an unusual bow structure; The lack of its sharp characteristic in comparison to most other open water navigational vessels. Viewed from a waterline horizontal angle, her bow is structurally flat in comparison to her overall width. The aforesaid feature was designed to combat difficult ice conditions. As a consequence of this bow structure however, the Ardenfontein Class will not effectively operate well, in comparison to other vessels, in open water. This was due to the fact that her bow would not be able to, in comparison to other vessels; allow her to resist multiple strong, high wave impact.

As well noted, the class was designed with its unique exertion torque deliverance helically-incised cylindrical rod support, aft of the shaft propulsive to her hull. On top of that, she simultaneously is provided with the addition of another propulsive support in the form of of two forward pulling cylindrically incised rod. The propulsive force generated is delivered to her hull, giving the vessel an approximate 25% increase in additional structural thrust. Water streams are produced on the bow screws to lubricate the area between the vessel’s hull and its surrounding ice.

In heavy ice conditions, it is recommended for the vessel to be navigated upon by her aft direction. Her conventional aft form corresponds to the bow of modern effective sole icebreaker designs. However, this generates the high probability of underwater blade damage. There is high probability that surrounding ice will consolidate into the two blades’ middle space separation. During her conceptualisation, it has been noted that this will generate a complex issue; a field condition which cannot be fixed easily in an immediate operational situation.

However, following past debates in April 1990, Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild reverted the Ardenfontein Class' underwater blade arrangement towards that of two rotating cylindrical rods in place of her original rudder design, with an operational turning angle of 270o each, constructed side by side in relation to the other. This structural rotating screw arrangement was tested, successfully implemented and applied, as a result allowing the resistance of high ice load. The blade structure simultaneously functions as a primary breaker of ice ridges, disintegrating the aforesaid accumulation, throwing it aside in the process. The blade structure also aided manoeuvrability of the vessel in operational open water situation. The Ardenfontein Class has ever since been one of the main strategic operational vessels of the Commonwealth Navy to fill its off-shore material aid & supply vessel, diving support, vessel towing and deep sea research role.

Technical data

Name
Ardenfontein Class [AGB]
Shipwrighter
Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild
Nation of origin
In commission
25 December 1989
Type
Multi-purpose icebreaker
Total displacement
24,000 t
Vessel LOA
150 m
Vessel LWL
140 m
Vessel EB
30 m
Vessel WB
28 m
Nav. Draft (max)
11.1 m
Draft limitation
12 m
Propulsion
2x Weilmfontein AR-27D PWR/water reactor pressurised nuclear-powered
55 MW (74,600 shp)
Prop. shafts
2x C3N Dunedin
Supplementary
Electric overall
Speed
~25 knots nautical max/flank
~19 knots cruise
Complement
99 enrolled personnel, 50 officers, 1 flag personnel
1x RH-90 Incursor (rotary)
Protection
50 mm ice-point, 48 mm Frontier steel vital hull, 20 mm rest
Sensors
Wilhelm II NCIS
Export
US$100,000,000.00

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Arkon Corporation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkon Corporation » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 am

Greetings from Arkon Corp.
We see you have added an Ice-breaker ship to your storefront. This is exactly what we need in our Navy to break through the thick icy waters. If they are ready for export, we should like 25.
Funds may be withdrawn from our account, thank you for your time.

Wes Freedman,
Minister of Foreign Import
I have been asked "Would you rather face a velociraptor or a necromorph?" That depends, is it a raptor pack? If not, I'd take one the lone one. If so, I'd fear them. Also it matters which kind of necromorph. Then there are the Stalkers...
-Me
Hey! You! Any post made about Arkon's military before 6/26/2012 may not be accurate, check the factbook (when it's done) about it.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Traveler Confederacy wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Seung Gi Han. The Arms Marshal of The State Council for Re-Establishment of Order.
    From: Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin. The President of Royal Beaufort Exportation Division.

Marshal Han,

I am Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed the Arms Procurement council and departmental wish, and in finality that of the Confederate Government's order, upon the commissioning of six Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of the Confederate Government, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$28,800,000,000.00 twenty-eight billion and eight hundred million in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

In addition, our Exportation Division do wish to inform you that the Confederate Government's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by ninety-eight days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied. Furthermore, the Exportation Division would like to inquire as to the specific national port(s) of destination towards which the above commissioned five vessels shall be delivered upon, within the territorial sovereignty of the Traveler Confederation.

God save the King.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

CNV Washington Class [BBGN]

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Out-of-character information: This is the design of Sovereign California, a friend of mine and well-known, respected roleplayer in NationStates ever since God knows when.

Both I myself and her don't use shipbucket parts, nor scale. This design is drawn by her 100% from scratch.

CNV Washington Class (BBGN-65) (click the image above to see the high resolution version)
OOC: 100% own artist lineart

[Click here for High Resolution Image]
(zoom in to enlarge details further)

The CNV Washington (BBGN-65) is the first of California's newest heavy battleships with the California Class, continuing on where the United States Navy left off with the USS Wisconsin (BB-64) taken from the United States. After making the decision to build a new (heavy) battleship, construction began and the keel was laid in 2001. With the ship being finished BBGN-65 was commissioned to the Californian Federation Navy as the Washington on March 5, 2005. After sea trials the ship was put into service on August 14, 2006.

Technical data

Name
Washington Class [BBGN]
Shipwrighter
Monterey Californian Shipyards
Nation of origin
Type
Nuclear Guided Heavy Battleship
Total displacement
235,000 t
Vessel LOA
335.28 m
Vessel LWL
317.29 m
Vessel EB
93 m
Vessel WB
89 m
Nav. Draft (max)
15.54 m
Draft limitation
12.5 m
Propulsion
3x CMT-NR B-3C Reactors
6 × steam turbines, 6 × shafts
291 MW (390,000 shp)
Speed
~30 knots nautical max/flank
~18 knots cruise
Range
Unlimited (20 years)
Complement
Approx. 3,100 incl. Marines & air crew
Armament
16 × 16-Inch (406mm) ETh Guns
30 × 10-Inch (254 mm) ETh Guns
16 × Octuple Medium Range Vertical Launch System (16)
16 × Octuple Long Range Vertical Launch Systems
8 × Missile Cannisters (2 × 4)
8 × Short Range Missile Launchers
8 × Chimera G-IV Combination Anti-Missile Defense System (CADS)
6 × MK-59 Cruise Missile 48 cell VLS (2 Forward, 4 Aft)
4 × Quadruple Phalanx G-III CIWS
2 × MK-59 Strategic 32 cell VLS (2, sides of superstructure)
2 × Killer Dart "Interceptor" Torpedo Launchers
2 × Quintuple mount type MK-32 Torpedo Launchers
2 × MK-32 Torpedo Launchers
Sensors
SPS-64D Active Phased Array Radar System
Californian AEGIS system
APAR Radar Systems
Export
US$6,200,000,000.00

Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Castleclose
Minister

Founded: Apr 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Castleclose » Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 pm

TO: Lord Ashe Rynd Katherin. The President of Royal Beaufort Exportation Division
FROM: Fleet Marshall Phillip Bromont, United Coalition Naval Service
RE: Acquisition Order
ENCRYPTION: Civilian

Your Lordship,

Acting upon advice given to me by the National Armament Acquisition Bureau, and releasing the funds made available to me by His Majesties Government to acquire new ships. I wish on behalf of the United Coalition Naval Service to place an order for 70 California Class Heavy Battleships. The total in Enon is 230,067,854,113.66É or 434,000,000,000 USD, which is well within our budget. Payement will be made via the Yohannesische Bundesbank upon acceptance of the order with 10% of the payment being withheld until the completion.

Port of delivery to be the Closian Naval base at Lugdunum within the United Coalition of Castleclose.

Yours Sincerely,

Fleet Marshall Phillip Bromont, UCNS.
Defcon 5 (Peacetime), Defcon 4 (Alerted Status), Defcon 3 (Minor War), Defcon 2 (Major War), Defcon 1 (Total War)
Factbook

Constitutional Monarchy. More of a talker then a fighter.
Plural is Closian.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Wolfenium wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Priska Heimdall. The Executive Director of Heimdall Shipworks, subsidiary of Heimdall Industries.

Dear Priska Heimdall,

I am Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed your represented corporate entity wish upon the commissioning of two Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of Heimdall Industries, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$9,110,400,000.00 or nine billion, one hundred ten million and four hundred thousand in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, can be transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

Finally, your investment proposal outline has been deemed acceptable by the Royal Beaufort Board of Directors. The Commonwealth Finance & Trade Office has furthermore ratified the aforesaid foreign direct investment initiative, thereby formally recognising and estalishing the said initiative in all but the most clear of practicality. Further negotiations may be conducted by our representatives, which would be sent forward to represent our company within the aforesaid negotiation.

Last but not least, our Exportation Division do wish to inform you that your represented entity's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by ninety-eight days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied.

God save the King.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Good Day,

After reviewing the need for a new long-range, long endurance icebreaker, that could serve alongside domestic models, Torchwood has selected the Ardenfontein Class AGB to fulfill the role of the Alert Icebreaker in the Imperial Navy and Torchwood Navel Command. We are quite happy with the design, and would like to inquire as to how the ship may fare in combat? Torchwood would like to purchase the Domestic Production Rights for the Ardenfontein Class AGB, for any reasonable price along with the purchasing of one(1) Commonwealth Class CVN for testing. We would like to inquire as to weather a Commonwealth can preform in extreme ice conditions, such as what a  Ardenfontein would encounter without a downgrade in operational effectiveness. 
We hope to hear a reply soon.

Havelock Fowl,
Minister of Governmental Purchases
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Franz Alexander Priaspelvi. The Imperial and Royal Minister of the Armed Forces.

Minister Priaspelvi,

I am Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed the Imperial and Royal Armed Forces' ministerial wish, and in finality that of the Dual Monarchy Government's order, upon the commissioning of two Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of the Imperial and Royal Government, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$9,600,000,000.00 or nine billion and six hundred million in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

In addition, our Exportation Division do wish to inform you that the Imperial and Royal Government's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by ninety-eight days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied. Furthermore, the Exportation Division would like to inquire as to the specific national port(s) of destination towards which the above commissioned five vessels shall be delivered upon, within the territorial sovereignty of the Dual Monarchy.

God save the King.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:31 am

NEW EDOMITE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE
To: Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild
From: General Adam Zelek, Procurements Division, Department of Defense

I am presenting your company with an order for five ships. This is the first time we have ordered from you.

The high standards of your corporation are highly competitive with rival companies. On careful examination of your ships, the senior admiralty officials reviewing it were terribly impressed. The phrase "beautiful" was heard upon the lips of men who are frankly not poetic. So because of this I am to present to you this purchase request:

3 x Commonwealth Class Nuclear Aircraft Carrier [CVN] [Price: US$9,600,000,000.00]
2 x Washington Class Nuclear Guided Heavy Battleship [BBGN] [Price: 12,400,000,000.00]
For a total of 22 billion $.

with sincerest thanks,
General Adam Zelek
Division of Procurements
New Edomite Ministry of Defense
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Lykosia
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lykosia » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 am

Unitary Republic of Lykosia
Lykosian National Armed Forces

Negara Kesatoean Repoeblik Ljkosia
Angkatan Bersendjata Nasional Ljkosia

Carbon Copy:
Attachments: -
Subject: Order
Encryption: NONE

To whom it may concern,

Your ship design once again caught the Lykosian Armed Forces' attention, and we believe you should be applauded because of that. We are very happy to see more creations of your magnificent storefront, and we are looking forwards for more designs in the future.

The Lykosian Republican Navy is currently planning on decommission the overly-aging Iowa Class battleships immediately with the bad conditions that have been occurred on those ships. It is very rare to find a decent battleship, thus we are glad to see your Washington Class battleship

Therefore, we would like to order 200 Washington Class battleships. We have calculated the total to be NSD 1,240,000,000,000.00, which is within our budget. Payment will be wired upon confirmation of our order. Thank you for your attention, and we are sorry if we made any mistakes in this letter. We expect your reply as soon as possible.

Signed,
FADM Stardancer
Commander of the Armed Forces/Minister of Defense & Security
Last edited by Lykosia on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:49 am

Arkon Corporation wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Wes Freedman. The Minister of Foreign Import of Arkon.

Dear Wes Freedman,

I am Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed the incorporated depatmental wish, and in finality that of the incorporated state's order, upon the commissioning of three Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of the incorporated state, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$14,400,000,000.00 or fourteen billion and four hundred million in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

In addition, our Exportation Division do wish to inform you that the incorporated state's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by ninety-eight days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied. Furthermore, the Exportation Division would like to inquire as to the specific national port(s) of destination towards which the above commissioned three vessels shall be delivered upon, within the territorial sovereignty of Arkon.

God save the King.

Chainsaw Travelers
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chainsaw Travelers » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:18 pm

[OOC: tag. :P]
Garrison of the Raven Corporation.

Chainsaw Travelers
Envoy

Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chainsaw Travelers » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 pm

Official Communique From the Uniion of Scandavian Communist Republics, Chainlandese CR

Subject: Purchase

Greetings,

We have seen your recent establishment of a new storefront. Now, anyway, the USCR is trying to build a bigger navy including us the Chainlandese CR. And since we have saw the RCS Commonwealth-class nuclear aircraft carrier, we would like two RCS Commonweath-class nuclear aircraft carrier.

Sincerely,
Jelin Dirvach,
Chairman of the USCR Communist Party
Union of Scandavian Communist Republics
Garrison of the Raven Corporation.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Vakali-nitom wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Alberto del Monti. The Officer of Naval Acquisition for the Empire of Vakali-Nitom.

Mr. Monti,

Unfortunately, His Majesty's Government and the Yohannesian Ministry of Defence has decided to dictate upon Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild, upon the rejection of your order and commission request. We would like to apologise for this inconvenience.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Empire of Symphonia wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Akihiko Sakamoto. The Minister of Defence for the Asian Federation of Nations.

Dear Akihiko Sakamoto,

Please do allow me to humbly introduce myself. My name is Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed your represented ministerial wish, and in finality that of the Imperial Symphonian Government, upon the commissioning of ten Royal Beaufort Commonwealth Class [CVN].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of the Imperial Symphonian Government, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$48,000,000,000.00 or fourty-eight billion in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

In addition, our Exportation Division has informed I myself to inform you that the Imperial Symphonian Government's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by one hundred and three days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied. Furthermore, the Exportation Division would like to inquire as to the specific national port(s) of destination towards which the above commissioned ten vessels shall be delivered, within the territorial sovereignty of Symphonia.

God save the King.

United Coronado
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United Coronado » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Federated States of United Coronado

Coronadan Maritime Force
CMF

To whom it may concern

The United Coronadan Maritime Force, the military branch directly overseeing the naval security and all associated acts for the nation of United Coronado has recently begun a search for a new line of nuclear powered carriers to project naval air power throughout the region of Maredoratica and to further cement our status as an emerging regional power.

United Coronado has no isssues in turning back towards it's allies in the Yohannesian Commonwealth in order to procure the finest in military hardware for use by our nation.

As such, we would like to place an order for two commonwealth class aircraft carriers with full authorization by all concerned within our military and government heirachy. Financing for the project will be arranged shortly.

Sincerely

Sarah Harriot
Minister for Defence
MP Azure Prefecture
OUC

With Approval from the offices of:
Chief of Navy - VCADM Paul Keating
Minister for Defence - MP Sarah Harriot
Chief of Defence - FM David Anderson
Last edited by United Coronado on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 am

[OOC: Lulz]

Vortiaganica
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Vortiaganica » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:04 am

Encryption Level: Approximately none, give or take zero.

Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, pertaining to ship purchase and share inquiry
Addressed to:
Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild (Exportation Division)
Yohannes Proper
Gholgoth

On behalf of the Emperor, I, Vikrant Kapoor, secretary to the Imperial Office, would like to congratulate the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild on its long-standing operations. The Emperor wishes to offer his best regards, and I as well for your operations on the international stage of the coming contemporary era.

After much deliberation, we have concluded that a prudent course of action would be to purchase 2 (two) x CNV Washington-class Battleships, and 2 (two) x Commonwealth-class aircraft carriers. Calculations lead us to believe the cost will be 22,000,000,000 standard currency units (twenty-two billion SCU only), noting of course that the Imperial Credit in use within the Fatherland is pegged to the ascertained value of the standard currency unit, equivalent to one USD as used in the parlance of certain nations.

We have taken this decision as part of a larger procurement program which will see the use of said ships in combat drills off our coast as part of an overreaching naval modernization program. As such, we intend to significantly increase this purchase at a later date.

However, we also would like to inquire as to the purchase of shares in your company. We are led to believe that you have shares listed on the Yohannesian stock market, available for purchase through direct communication. As such, we would like to make known an initial offering of up to 20 standard currency units in any currency available to us, equivalent to 20 USD (to our knowledge, the preferred currency of Yohannesian international traders) per share, for up to 3,500,000,000 shares at a total of 70 billion standard currency units. The Empire is lead to believe, however, that 10% of your company is currently up for sale, which is equivalent to 1,500,000,000 shares, in which case we will gladly purchase all 1.5 billion shares for 30 billion standard currency units.

We wish you good luck, and bid you god's blessing.

Good day, sir/ma'am.
On behalf of the Emperor,
Sir Vikrant Kapoor, Imperial Secretary
Last edited by Vortiaganica on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Grim Reaper in Disguise

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 am

Cybus1 wrote:Good Day,

After reviewing the need for a new long-range, long endurance icebreaker, that could serve alongside domestic models, Torchwood has selected the Ardenfontein Class AGB to fulfill the role of the Alert Icebreaker in the Imperial Navy and Torchwood Navel Command. We are quite happy with the design, and would like to inquire as to how the ship may fare in combat? Torchwood would like to purchase the Domestic Production Rights for the Ardenfontein Class AGB, for any reasonable price along with the purchasing of one(1) Commonwealth Class CVN for testing. We would like to inquire as to weather a Commonwealth can preform in extreme ice conditions, such as what a  Ardenfontein would encounter without a downgrade in operational effectiveness. 
We hope to hear a reply soon.

Havelock Fowl,
Minister of Governmental Purchases
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Arkon Corporation wrote:~Cut quoted content~

To: Wes Freedman. The Minister of Foreign Import for Arkon Corporation.

Minister Freedman,

I am Lord Ashe Rynd Kaherin, and I am the President of the Exportation Division, pertaining to the field of international sales and exportation of, and by that of the Royal Beaufort Shipwrights Guild. My secretary has delivered your written letter this morning, which expressed the incorporated depatmental wish, and in finality that of the incorporated state's order, upon the commissioning of twenty-five Royal Beaufort Ardenfontein Class [AGB].

The Royal Beaufort Board of Finance has reviewed the current positive record of foreign exchange & budgetary balance of the incorporated state, and has informed me that your application shall therefore be approved in its absolute entirety. The amount of monetary fund required for the fulfillment of this contract, that of US$2,500,000,000.00 or two billion and five hundred million in universal standard dollar by foreign exchange denomination, maybe transferred upon in one full initiation, or that of five, ten or twenty years' consecutive payment plan.

In addition, our Exportation Division do wish to inform you that the incorporated state's vessels-of-commissioned order shall be fully constructed, completed and delivered by fifty-four days' period, Yohannesian Crown Imperial timezone applied. Furthermore, the Exportation Division would like to inquire as to the specific national port(s) of destination towards which the above commissioned twenty-five vessels shall be delivered upon, within the territorial sovereignty of Arkon.

God save the King.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade