NATION

PASSWORD

General Industries Corporation - Conglomerate Homepage

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

General Industries Corporation - Conglomerate Homepage

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Welcome to GIChq.com, your source of information about General Industries Corporation! We are one of the most influential and successful companies in ViZion. We are delighted to have you here and we hope you enjoy exploring our website.

General Industries Corporation, or GIC for short, is a large international conglomerate that operates in a variety of major industries, such as construction, aviation, aerospace, energy, transportation, and more. With headquarters in the Port of New Alton, GIC has a global presence and a reputation for excellence and innovation.

GIC has a long and rich history that dates back to 1944, when it was founded as the General Work Company by John D. Smith, a visionary entrepreneur who saw the potential of the post-war economy. The company started as a work-equipment manufacturer, producing tools and machines for various sectors. However, Smith soon realized that the company needed to diversify and expand its scope to stay competitive and profitable.

In the following decades, GIC entered new markets and industries, such as construction, the airline business, and aircraft manufacturing. The company also acquired several smaller companies and formed strategic partnerships with others. GIC became known for its quality products and services, as well as its cutting-edge technology and research. The company also invested heavily in social responsibility and environmental sustainability, earning recognition and awards from various organizations.

In 1984, the company changed its name to General Industries Corporation to reflect its diversified portfolio and global reach. Since then, GIC has continued to grow and evolve, adapting to the changing needs and demands of the world. Today, GIC is ViZion’s third largest corporation, employing over nearly 1 million people across several countries. The company’s annual revenue exceeds $1 trillion, making it one of the most valuable and profitable companies in the world.

At GIC, we are proud of our achievements and our contributions to society. We are also committed to our vision of creating a better future for everyone. We believe that by combining our expertise, resources, and passion, we can make a positive difference in the world.

We invite you to learn more about us by browsing our website. You will find information about our history, our values, our products and services, our projects and initiatives, our partners and clients, our awards and recognitions, and more. You will also find news and updates about our latest developments and activities. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us. We would love to hear from you.

Our current Chief Executive Officer: Tyler Morse

Majors Construction
ViZion's fourth largest domestic construction company and the second largest international construction company.

AirGoods Company
AirGoods Company is your one-stop shop for filling your airlines pressing needs. AVOD, food, customer service, training, you name it. We'll provide it! Founded in 1982 by Jonathan McRoy, his company has steadily grown to provide products, services, and support to a multitude of various ViZionarian airlines looking to save it and its customers money and make things more convenient.

ViZion Seaport Group
ViZion Seaport Group in a new property management company that has combined six of ViZion's largest seaports under our singular management company, making it easier than ever before for your ships to dock in our nation's largest and busiest ports! We welcome your shipping, transportation, cruise line, and other companies to expand to our ports!

Aerius Airjets
50/50 partnership with JungastianInternational Investment Corporation for this civilian/commercial aircraft company.

World Cellular
ViZion's second largest cellular service company.

Diamond Airways
A large, luxury-focused international airline.

Royal Commonwealth Airways
A massive international airline based out of -Bederich-.

Eagle Star Brewing
A growing global ale brewing company.

World Oil Corporation
ViZion's third largest oil company, it has made its long-awaited global push.

Blast Gaming
A gaming console and handheld company that's seen its market share continue to shrink rapidly over the past 15 years.

InterSurance Company
One of the largest insurance companies in ViZion, and parent company of global NuHealth Health Insurance.

Urbina Motorworks
With a history dating back to luxury carriages in the 1700's, Urbina was one of the early automotive success stories in ViZion after initial resistance to the new self-powered carriages. Today, it competes with Ando-Trephin Motors and Limburg Motors for the top domestic luxury brand in ViZion. They plan to launch globally soon, making the third of the three brands to go global, although the former two have not experienced resounding success yet.

Usunga Technology
One of ViZion's top mobile phone manufacturers, Usunga is prepping for a massive global push.

A Brief on the Chief Executive Office...
CEO Tyler Morse, 52, was born in the small farming town of Johnson-Wales. While he was the youngest of fourteen, he was always known as the most outgoing, and one of the few siblings who chose to move beyond the family farm, instead option to go to college for business at the University of Watson, five hours north of his home town.

After getting out of college, he began working at a small construction firm, however at the age of 29 he changed jobs, being hired at an accountant at General Industries Corporation. Since then, he has worked his way through General Industries Corporation throughout the years. He has proven intelligent, ambitious, witty, and willing to take a challenge on. In 2010, he was named CEO of General Industries Corporation, and quickly has put the company into high gear with a massive vision of what the company can be, and where it's going.

Contact Us!
Need to reach us for a business deal or any other matter? Contact us with the form below!
Your Name:
Your Position: (President, CEO, etc)
Your Business or Nation:
Subject:

General Industries Corporation World Headquarters - Port of New Alton, ViZion

Proudly Headquartered in the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

OOC: Any issues? Please TG.
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 44 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Saved

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Your Name: Michael Archold
Your Position: Regional Exchange Chairman, Minister of Regional Transport of -Bederich-
Your Business or Nation: The Commonwealth of -Bederich-
Subject: Imperial Ships & Company
Message: Hello, since we now see that in some way General Industries Corporation either owns or mostly controls Imperial Ships & Company, we were wandering if our ship purchase application has been approved. Thanks for your time.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Michael Archold,

Thank you for contacting us. We do indeed have an ownership stake in Imperial Ships & Company, however it is by way of stock, and not direct management. However, I will contact those in management position about getting your order approved as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thomas Evermez,

CEO, General Industries Corporation

(Founded June 14, 2003)

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 pm

ViZion wrote:Michael Archold,

Thank you for contacting us. We do indeed have an ownership stake in Imperial Ships & Company, however it is by way of stock, and not direct management. However, I will contact those in management position about getting your order approved as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thomas Evermez,

No problem.

Aahrus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aahrus » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:19 am

Dear Thomas Evermez of General Industries Corporation,

We have received your request for a takeover. While the bid was very generous and we would like to work with you and secure our future in the booming aviation industry, we feel that at this time it is best for us to remain independent. We feel it is best for Aahrus if we stay privately owned in Aahrus and that we stay in Aahrus to help fuel economic growth and keep jobs in our nation. We are sorry to be rejecting the bid and we hope for a long and prosperous future for both our companies.

Aahrus Aerotechnology & Manufacturing
AAM Commercial Aircraft - Storefront - Website

Dungeyland
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Dear: Mr. Morse
Subject: Corporate Acquisition
Encryption: SSL Secure

Dear Mr. Morse,

It is with great pleasure, as chief executive officer of Sky Corporation, that I reach out to offer an acquisition deal. Sky would, quite frankly, like to acquire General Industries Corporation, and we are willing to match whatever price is necessary in order to seal the deal. Sky is the second largest conglomerate in the world, and is not too far behind market leader ViZion World Corporation.

Sky believes that working together with General Industries, we could dominate the market and become the leading consumer services conglomerate in the world. We would like to work together to further certain divisions already run by General Industries, such as Blast Gaming - a division we believe has potential to overtake Next Ingenious Notion if given the right fiscal support - which Sky could offer.

Other divisions, such as AirGoods, could be assisted with Skygourmet, Skymedia and other services offered by Sky, in order to make it much better than it was and massively increase sales and popularity. Aerius Airjets could assist Lexair, now technically the world's largest airline if you include it's majority stake-holder, the Baden-Este Trust (owners of Jungastian Imperial Airways).

Sky has organised an initial valuation, and we have decided to go significantly above it, in offering $1,406 billion universal standard dollars, for a 51% stake in General Industries Corporation.

We hope you consider our offer carefully,

Yours,

Sir David Menú.
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

-Bederich-
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bederich- » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:12 pm

(OOC: Also posted here.)

Royal Commonwealth Airlines Sold to General Industries Corporation

ViZion wrote:
General Industries Corporation
Changing The Way The World Works

To Sergio Saekosco II,
Official General Industries Business Letterhead

Thank you for getting back to me. We would be happy to shake hands and sign the agreement at $28 billion. In addition, we can assure you that your management will remain in place. We will only involve ourselves should the need arise for assisting you in business to improve quality, efficiency, cost control, or improving profitability. However, there is of little concern at this time as we see your airline is very well run at it is.

I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Thomas Evermez,

Industrious. Powerful. General Industries Corporation. Changing The Way The World Works.

It is with the greatest pride that Royal Commonwealth Airlines management announces that full ownership Royal Commonwealth Airlines has been sold to General Industries Corporation for exactly twenty-eight billion NationStates Standard Dollars (28,000,000,000 NSD). This sale is official as of January, First, Two-thousand and Twelve (1/1/12). Although direct management shall remain in the -Bederiche- Royal Commonwealth. For the time being acting manager of the airline will be David Daleko.

Of course, the sale of Royal Commonwealth Airlines in no way will increase ticket prices, decrease service quality, or negatively impact the airline in any way. The ownership of the airline under General Industries Corporation will only positively impact Royal Commonwealth Airlines. Furthermore, everything good we are known for shall remain.

Finally, the ownership of our airline under General Industries Corporation shall be only good.

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:31 pm

*bump in case ViZ missed my post :) *
Classical liberal.
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Your Name: Steve Holmes
Your Position: (President, CEO, etc) Chief Executive Officer
Your Business or Nation: Kyetsa-GM
Subject: Automobile Contract
Dear Mr. Morse
we would like to offer you a contract to build our automobiles in our nation. We believe that a newly-formed, joint-owned, foreign-investment venture business would be an ideal way of expanding into this market.

Kyetsa-GM offers 4 brands in its portfolio, available on the international market; Kyetsa-Baojun, Kyetsa-Chevrolet, Kyetsa-Opel and Kyetsa-Pontiac.

We would be interested to know if you have any interest in developing vehicles for us, or working with us on this venture.
Expanding into the fast-growing automobile market would be a way to increase your sales in the transport division of your company.

I would appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience.
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 pm

OOC: nobody has been missed/skipped. I'll be responding this evening. Dungey, just sent ya a new TG. Sorry for slow responses, busy in RL so sometimes it takes a few days before I have the time to put together a decent IC post.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm

Sir David Menú,

While your proposal is quite kind, and we are very happy to have such a large corporation take notice, we do not feel that, at this time, it is right to sell any portion of your corporation. We are seeing some divisions grow strongly right now, and it is simply not in our best interest at this time to sell. However, I would like to thank you for your time and interest in General Industries Corporation.

Tyler Morse,
Last edited by ViZion on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Steve Holmes,

Thank you for contacting us. We would be interested in discussing this joint venture in further detail, having interest in entering the automotive industry. Please tell me more about your proposal.

Thank you,

Tyler Morse,

OOC: using RL company names? I'd prefer not...

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Astholm
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Astholm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 am

Your Name: Steve Holmes
Your Position: (President, CEO, etc) Chief Executive Officer
Your Business or Nation: Kyetsa-GM
Subject: Automobile Contract
Dear Mr. Morse
thank you for replying.
Kyetsa Automotive can supply you with platforms for several vehicles, namely:
Family car
Mid-size sedan
Luxury car
SUV

We have access to several brands' technologies and design studios and they can help you develop your brand.
Lanciatore, one of the brands we work with, are prepared to offer you $8.5million to develop vehicles for launch on the international market.

OOC: RL branding is removed for now, or I can add an "all persons fictitious" or something to that effect. We can jointly run a storefront if you like; I'll do the designs, you do the write-up if you want!
[spoiler=About Me]Based on the United Kingdom, but enlarged version with alternate history.
On IIWiki
I have multiple puppets here; only a select few are used to represent the continent of Astholm; others used represent Westholme, and do not artificially boost my nation's statistics.Previously i used puppets with nation names that did not identify as Astholm (e.g. Australis Australia; now all new puppets use ASTHLM, NORTHLM, SOUTHLM, WESTHLM (HLM denoting The Holmes.
NOTE: Other uses of Astholm here have a different continuity and refer to work created by the user Astholm, not the nation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Steve Holmes,

So, to clarify, you would like to form a joint project, 50/50 ownership, in which we handle the manufacturing of the vehicles? Please let me know if I understand your proposal correctly.

Thank you,

Tyler Morse,

OOC: I dont name the names so much of individuals, but the names of companies, no thanks. I'd prefer we use our own created names, even though I am a big GM fan lol

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project
A Love For Humanity. A Plan For Economic Success.

The Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project is a project run by The Triumvirate, a group of the three largest corporations out of ViZion - ViZion World Corporation, Armaj Heavy Industries, and General Industries Corporation - has been created. The mission of the Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project is to bring about economic prosperity, creating leaders among people, and forming a mindset of love and success throughout the globe. This project has come to fruition due to the needs of several nations across the globe who have economies in need of grave help. The Triumvirate Economic Vitalization Project, or The Project from here on, is laid out in the plan below.

The Project is a fully-encompassing program covering the following;
  • Six facilities nation-wide, each supporting an initial 185,000 people.
  • Each facilities is fully self-contained - including hospitals, schools, stores, religious facilities, restaurants, housing, and so forth.
  • Housing, food, clothing, medical assistance, and all necessities provided without cost to residents within The Project facilities.
  • Full schooling is provided, from pre-school through college at no cost.
  • People are provided for by, schooled, trained by and work for The Project for a minimum five years, or until the age of 28.

We are proud to provide this incredible service to the following nations:
Southern Badlands
The Cookes

Tye Muesner
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, The Triumvirate
Last edited by ViZion on Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Dungeyland
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 am

To whom it may concern,

The Crown Competition Commission has concluded an investigation into the practices of ViZion World Corporation (henceforth VWC), Armaj Heavy Industries (henceforth AHI) and General Industries Corporation (henceforth GIC), collectively known as "The Triumvirate", and has recommended to Her Majesty's Government's that the Triumvirate ought to be charged with "offences against the free market" by Her Majesty the Queen, Ellen I of the Dangish Empire.

The Crown Competition Commission was authorised to investigate breaches of the Competitive Business Practice Act, 1983 by Imperial Order No. 40673 dated January 2nd 1984. Unbeknownst to the Triumvirate, special agents of the Crown Competition Commission investigated the business practices of VWC, AHI and GIC in the "Triumvirate" within the Dangish Empire from November 2012 to September 2013.

Upon reading our recommendations, Her Majesty's Government has declared its intention to prosecute the Triumvirate with "offences against the free market" in "The Queen vs. The Triumvirate," for which the first court date is provisionally set at June 9th 2014 at Viney Crown Court in New London. The charge, "offence against the free market" details the organisation of independent corporations in order to hinder competitive processes and establish a monopoly.

Thank you for your time, and we wish you a pleasant day,

Joan Rivers
Crown Competition Commission
Classical liberal.

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:35 pm

We are proud to announce that World Cellular, our wireless provider division and the worlds largest network, is now the only network with rights to provide service using Damocles Satellite Constellation. The largest and most powerful network of satellites in existence around Earth, this allows our customers to get service nearly anywhere on the planet and in orbit - as well as speeds of up to 26 Gbps. There is no other carrier with rights to the DCS, and no network of satellites as capable or vast. Get DCS service only at World Cellular!

OOC: Dungy, is that last post still valid?

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:27 am

General Industries Corporation is proud to announce it has taken ownership of InterSurance Company, which is the parent company of the global NuHealth Health Insurance!

Tyler Morse,

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:49 am

Introducing Our New Logo, Circa 2018

Old Logo

Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:31 pm

At General Industries Corporation, we sincerely hope you had a truly wonderful holiday season, and wish you the absolute best in this new year! Raising our glasses to you!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:20 pm

We are excited to announce that Urbina Motorworks, a high end ViZionarian automaker, has launched globally!

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade