"KIHXAW! a good impression upon arrival, please?"
"but coach, I love revolving doors"
"I don't care!"
"Come on, check it out"
"no, Kihxaw, i really don't...."
"no, c'mon, coach!"
Kihxaw Jahp and Coach Ithow Xah'h Choysz whoooooshed through the revolving door, and into the Grand Verona Hotel. Kihxaw Jahp and Coach Ithow Xah'h Choysz whooooooshed through the revolving door, and out of the Grand Verona Hotel.
"oh Kihx, you're like a little kid"
"Dowv, I am a little kid. Come on!"
"oh lordy"
Kihxaw Jahp, Coach Ithow Xah'h Choysz, and Dowv Daz whoooooooshed through the revolving door and into the Grand Verona Hotel....
"Nice place, this"
"y'see, the staff are giving you dirty looks."
"I wonder why"
"perhaps your revolving door antics have something to do with it?"
"p'shaw, these people love Carmies"
garbled.....garbled....Damn Carmies....garbled
"yup, i'm sure they do"
"hmmmm, perhaps they need some hall football"
"nothing like grown men rampaging through a hotel after a stuffed football to make people like you"
"oh, well, yeah!"
"Kihxaw, i give up. We play today. It's time you got some sleep."
"but, its only 4:30 in the afternoon"
"so? we can take a nap together"
"hey, hey whoah!!!"
"oh, pick your head up out of that damn gutter. You knew what i meant"
"yeah, just kidding"
"rrrrrrrr................."











