NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Condemn Lone Wolves United

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Condemn Lone Wolves United?

FOR
67%
AGAINST
33%

Total votes : 103

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

[PASSED] Condemn Lone Wolves United

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:10 pm

The Security Council,

ACKNOWLEDGING that the Lone Wolves United is a notorious raider region

NOTING that the Lone Wolves United are among the most prominent raiders in the world, frequently griefing regions, despite the detested nature of the practice

EXPLAINING that griefing a region is the act of destroying and potentially re-founding it as a trophy.

FURTHER NOTING that Lone Wolves United works now works with Nazis even after publishing an announcement stating that they never work with Nazis.

Hereby Condemns Lone Wolves United.

Second Draft
The Security Council,

ACKNOWLEDGING the Lone Wolves United as one of the oldest, and most notorious invader regions in the world.

NOTING that the Lone Wolves United are among the most prominent raiders in the world, frequently griefing regions, despite the detested nature of the practice.

EXPLAINING that griefing a region is the act of destroying the region and potentially re-founding it as a trophy.

APPALLED that the tactics used by the Lone Wolves United have not been condemned by the Security Council.

ADDING that the Lone Wolves United has couped both The East Pacific and The West Pacific with success.

FURTHER ADDING that the Lone Wolves United is responsible for banning the nation of SalusaSecondus from its region TWICE!

DISMAYED that the Security Council has not recognized the infamy of the Lone Wolves United

BELIEVING that a Seal of Condemnation must be branded upon this notorious region

3rd Draft
The Security Council,

ACKNOWLEDGING Lone Wolves United (LWU) as one of the oldest and most notorious raider regions,

NOTING that Lone Wolves United, which frequently griefs regions despite the detested nature of the practice, is among the most prominent raider organizations in the world,

DEFINING "griefing" as the act of damaging or destroying a region and possibly re-founding it to use it as a trophy,

RECOGNIZING Lone Wolves United as having recently entered and having forcefully gained control over active regions with long-established communities such as Anarchy and Gardeshia.

NOTING that LWU successfully thwarted others' attempts to enter the regions and protect them and their citizens from harm,

FURTHER RECOGNIZING that Lone Wolves United, thanks to the espionage committed by the leader of the attack on Gardeshia which allowed this leader to gain influence in the target region, was able to overrun and destroy Gardeshia despite the fact that the region had a founder and an active community,

APPALLED by the fact that Lone Wolves United has been using such tactics for years without having been condemned by the Security Council,

NOTING that Lone Wolves United has influenced the staging of successful coups of the governments of both The East Pacific and The West Pacific,

FURTHER NOTING that Lone Wolves United is responsible for banning the nation of SalusaSecondus from its home region twice,

BELIEVING the aforementioned actions to be heinous and physically detrimental to established communities of the world, and, as such, believing that this body should acknowledge said actions accordingly,

Co-Authored by A Mean Old Man
Co-Authored by Connopolis
--------------------------------------------------------

Opinions?
Last edited by Sedgistan on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 am, edited 20 times in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Cinistra
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:58 am

LWU holds only admirable traits. Against.
(BTW, there is a thread concerning a condemnation of LWU already).
"Send forth all legions! Do not stop the attack until the city is taken! Slay them all!"
>Can I invade other people's regions?

Yes. The practice of "region crashing," where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the WA Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly.
>Once I've taken over a region, can I eject everyone else?

You can try. Invader Delegates tend to have very little Regional Influence, which makes ejecting long-time residents difficult. But Delegates can be as kind, generous, evil, or despotic as they wish. It's up to regional residents to elect good Delegates.

Abalucia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Abalucia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:13 am

I think that you should include the PIONEERS 555 conflict in which the region THE DEMOCRACY ALLIANCE was taken unlawfully from them.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 am

Abalucia wrote:I think that you should include the PIONEERS 555 conflict in which the region THE DEMOCRACY ALLIANCE was taken unlawfully from them.

Evidence, please.
"Send forth all legions! Do not stop the attack until the city is taken! Slay them all!"

Yes. The practice of "region crashing," where a group of nations all move to a region with the aim of seizing the WA Delegate position, is part of the game. Certain groups within NationStates are particularly adroit at this, and can attack very quickly.

You can try. Invader Delegates tend to have very little Regional Influence, which makes ejecting long-time residents difficult. But Delegates can be as kind, generous, evil, or despotic as they wish. It's up to regional residents to elect good Delegates.

Abalucia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Abalucia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 am

Ask Pioneers 555 and he will tell you about this in more depth.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 am

Define "unlawfully".

I think you should include the RIA forum destruction, the successful coups in TEP and TWP in 08/09, the attacks on various FRA founderless regions especially those that we forced out of that alliance, the banning of Admin SalusaSecondus from his region twice, the destruction of Gardeshia, and of course our declared war on XKI/TITO.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 am

Evil Wolf wrote:Define "unlawfully".

I think you should include the RIA forum destruction, the successful coups in TEP and TWP in 08/09, the attacks on various FRA founderless regions especially those that we forced out of that alliance, the banning of Admin SalusaSecondus from his region twice, the destruction of Gardeshia, and of course our declared war on XKI/TITO.

Nothing that earns a condemnation, really. An ordinary day at work.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 am

The Black Hawks got condemned for raiding. According to those standards, someone should have submitted a condemn for each of those above acts individually.

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 am

OPPOSED!
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:32 am

Evil Wolf wrote:The Black Hawks got condemned for raiding. According to those standards, someone should have submitted a condemn for each of those above acts individually.

Looking for predictabilty in the halls of WASC, do you :o ? They're probably afraid of giving raiders publicity by proposing condemnations of such regions, so this one is surely a mistake.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 am

Cinistra wrote:Looking for predictability in the halls of WASC, do you :o ? They're probably afraid of giving raiders publicity by proposing condemnations of such regions, so this one is surely a mistake.

Seriously? We've done everything every other raider region has ever done to get their condemnation and then some. What do we need to do, start kicking puppies and drowning kittens?

Mahaj WA Seat wrote:OPPOSED!

Hush you :P
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pioneers 555
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pioneers 555 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 am

Evil Wolf wrote:
Cinistra wrote:Looking for predictability in the halls of WASC, do you :o ? They're probably afraid of giving raiders publicity by proposing condemnations of such regions, so this one is surely a mistake.

Seriously? We've done everything every other raider region has ever done to get their condemnation and then some. What do we need to do, start kicking puppies and drowning kittens?

Evil Wolf, You Have Attacked My Region The Democracy Alliance And This Is The Price You Have To Pay For Attacking A Region For no Reason at all, and i'm sure that the people down in Anarchy Really Wants This.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 am

Pioneers 555 wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:

Evil Wolf, You Have Attacked My Region The Democracy Alliance And This Is The Price You Have To Pay For Attacking A Region For no Reason at all, and i'm sure that the people down in Anarchy Really Wants This.

Hey, stick to your own thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=146165
Last edited by Cinistra on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abalucia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Abalucia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 am

Make him :p

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 am

I'd vote for it if there were a few examples of how evil they are ;)
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Abalucia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Abalucia » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 am

Evil wolf will tell you about them.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:27 am

Abalucia wrote:Evil wolf will tell you about them.

No, he won't. We need someone who is truly outraged to tell us precisely how foul their deeds are. Don't be shy, bring forth the tales of horror. There should be plenty of gruesome, blood dripping stories to tell.

Tims Balder Puppet
Civilian

Founded: Oct 21, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Tims Balder Puppet » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:Define "unlawfully".

Wolfie. You got it :P

Abalucia wrote:I think that you should include the PIONEERS 555 conflict in which the region THE DEMOCRACY ALLIANCE was taken unlawfully from them.

Bullshit. That was an incompetent founder and nothing else

As for other random comments.... I'll make this proposal BLOODCURDLING!!!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Awww :(

But me and Conn are working on it

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

LoL island
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby LoL island » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Pioneers 555 wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:

Dude, for the love of god stop capitalizing every word you say, it makes what ever statement you say that much more silly and ridiculous
LOLISM WILL NEVER VANISH!
Intelligence & Reason over Fear & Fervor
Resident Bullshit Detector, Idea Factory, and Unoffical Council Member as well as the Unofficial Announcer Guy of FoG
I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am a God
I BEAT THE 10 HOUR CHALLENGE! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Is good sex, comfortable shoes, and a warm place to go to the bathroom too much to ask for?
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.77

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:39 pm

The Security Council,

NOTING that the Lone Wolves United are among the most prominent raiders in the world, frequently griefing regions, despite the detested nature of the practice

EXPLAINING that griefing a region is the act of destroying and potentially re-founding it as a trophy.

FURTHER NOTING that Lone Wolves United works now works with the likes of The Greater German Reich even after publishing an announcement stating that they never work with The Greater German Reich.

The Security Council,

NOTING that the Lone Wolves United are among the most prominent raiders in the world, frequently griefing regions, despite the detested nature of the practice.

APPALLED that the tactics used by the Lone Wolves United have not been condemned by the Security Council

ADDING that the Lone Wolves United has couped both The East Pacific and The West Pacific with success.

FURTHER ADDING that the Lone Wolves United is responsible for banning The High Overlord of SalusaSecondus from his region TWICE!

DISMAYED that the Security Council has not recognized the infamy of the Lone Wolves United

BELIEVING that a Condemnation must be branded upon this notorious region

Okay. Heres the second draft... any better?
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Cinistra
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cinistra » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Can you put the first draft into a spoiler so we can compare directly without scrolling?

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Cinistra wrote:Can you put the first draft into a spoiler so we can compare directly without scrolling?

Yup :)

I'll also change up the OP

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:FURTHER NOTING that Lone Wolves United works now works with Nazis even after publishing an announcement stating that they never work with Nazis.

REMINDING the Security Council that Lone Wolves United advocates Nazis. NAZIS!

See Rule 4 (e).

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:FURTHER NOTING that Lone Wolves United works now works with Nazis even after publishing an announcement stating that they never work with Nazis.

REMINDING the Security Council that Lone Wolves United advocates Nazis. NAZIS!

See Rule 4 (e).

Removed those two clauses

Real world violation I assume?
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives