NATION

PASSWORD

Do not post here, closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 am

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:-snip-

Just because they never mention it, that doesn't mean it isn't tech wanking. You make your emperor immortal even outside RPs with Cobra and Canada - when we and others RP with you, you do stupid shit like smuggling the Emperor to Korea during the summit. If he is immortal, why did he need to escape with a smoke screen when he could have survived Canada's explosives? Plus, you really do wank too much and THAT is why we throw you down. You tell me in TGs outlandish things like how the Emperor survived - literally - eight million assassination attempts without a single blow? Really? Without a single blow? Shit like this proves only one thing to me as absolute truth:

Cook was right.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:43 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Well, I'm going to pretend I understood all that. :p
I'mma go to sleep. I'm all bitchy when I'm tired anyways. Goodnight, and sorry Ganos. For kinda being mean. :twisted:
And I'mma go check to see if Korea is alive tomorrow. So long as our river border is fine, China will not die of Uranium poisoning.

Apology accepted. :hug:

But I''m retconning my involvement in any related threads. What a waste of time. :palm:

Yay! :hug:

Meh. IF its only this and another thread, thats about a few hours probably.
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:44 am

Isolated China wrote:
Ganos Lao wrote:

But I''m retconning my involvement in any related threads. What a waste of time. :palm:

Yay! :hug:

Wasted time is still wasted time regardless of what you claim, lol.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Isolated China
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolated China » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:46 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Yay! :hug:

Wasted time is still wasted time regardless of what you claim, lol.

Well, like those Commercials say.
SUMMER TIME IS PEPSI TIME!
Just replace summer with wasted. You have the answer to all your problems, comrade. :D
Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
- Lao Tzu
Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.
- Sun Tzu
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
- Chinese Proverb
If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
- Chinese Proverb

Self-Declared Grammar Communist of the World
TG Box is open for discussing, help, or just flat-out conversation. Feel free to message me anytime!
Oh and I'm back.

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 am

CC:Oh no this is not bloody over am sick with japan they always end up the war being stopped No I am going to destroy japan and Kill its Togo slit eyed Mudack of a leader

IC:the entire cobra army began to march to japan a force of most of the cobra unions population on one mission that misson destroy Japan where its Korean allies couldnt help the entire general board was on including Herr major , ComraOde Mikhail and last but not least great Field marshal Beaton as supremo commander of the cobra forces the king also watched as the troops moved hoping he could be there but he was struck down with a tremendously bad cold but among the troops shouts of Ura and For king and country or Blood for the blood gods could be heard as they advanced towards japan

Edit:Just seen the war thread sorry bout that
Last edited by Cobra union on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

--Wagondia--
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby --Wagondia-- » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:56 am

Ganos Lao wrote:
Isolated China wrote:Well, I'm going to pretend I understood all that. :p
I'mma go to sleep. I'm all bitchy when I'm tired anyways. Goodnight, and sorry Ganos. For kinda being mean. :twisted:
And I'mma go check to see if Korea is alive tomorrow. So long as our river border is fine, China will not die of Uranium poisoning.

Ganosia, as well as the Cookish States, bring up a good point. I am officially Irked, and will withdraw from the conflict. >:(
Long Live Wagondia, and all her Allies!
A Proud Member and Founder of Elysium
Demonym-Wagain
I Fully Support the Upcoming 2012 World Census

Varshna
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Varshna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Damn. Well, at least a submarine navy isn't needed yet... Varshna has zero lol. But at least I got the plans for one :clap: . That deserves a celebration. 8)

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

I'm out of the RP as well, I knew it was going to be a Mess. I was planning on doing a Couple more Commiques.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Maryginia
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Maryginia » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Just so everyone knows I retconed japan conquring me.
PRO ISRAEL AND DAMN PROUD
TAKE BACK MUSIC!
Impeach Pop music, Legalize creativity, Auto-tune is theft, Real Music forever

I SIDE WITH UKRAINE

Belfras
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Belfras » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

Fantastic! :clap:

Long live Maryginia, long live 'ze glory of 'ze sovi- Wait, wrong one.

Demonym is Belfrasian, currency is Lira

Cobra union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cobra union » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 am

WAIT Thats great URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA long live your country now I need to Conquer Korean anyone up for it cause Ncr and stuff are attacking him :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Pp3nF2 ... dded#at=56 the anthem of the cobra union

We pledge to you,Cobra Commander, loyalty and bravery.
We swear obedience to you and the superiors appointed by you,
even unto death, as God is our witness."Cobra SS pledge

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=130701The cobra mall

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 am

So where does Fashiontopia fit in to all this?
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:06 am

OOC: My entrance as an ally of Lamoni has been planned for a few days now. Pardon my tardiness in showing up.

Present day.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Chalcedon, Monavia

The Ministry had received messages from the Lamonian government which detailed requests for assistance against the menaces that had been rearing themselves up in the past week. Already, there were some outrageous claims of imperialist occupation taking place, but now that an ally had expressed a desire for support in an effort to put an end to said occupation and the aggression connected to it, some action had to be taken. It was not long before a brief message was addressed to the Lamonian government with a response that would hopefully provide them with some semblance of solidarity. Because the most recent Lamonian declaration referenced objections to the inclusion of slavery in this morass of problems, the message was addressed to the Under-Minister for the Abolition of Slavery, Alberte Bieito.

Mr. Under-Minister:

The Monavian government has received a statement from the Lamonian foreign ministry regarding certain objectionably policies practiced by foreign warmongers. Because their conduct represents a universal national security threat, and because they appear to be intent of enslaving the peoples of foreign states in furtherance of their aims, it has been decided that some action should be taken against these dangers to international order and peace.

I have made a statement of recommendation to my government, to wit, I have requested that a police action be carried out against the aggressors. A secret meeting of Parliament will be taking place this evening in order to vote on the proposal for this action; however, it is very likely to pass. Once that is accomplished, the Crown will handle all operational matters from there.

Sincerely,

The Right Honorable Frank Carter
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Carter’s predictions were correct. Parliament did indeed pass the proposal for a police action, meaning that the Crown could make a brief use of force without official notice. Because no formal war was declared, there would be no warning whatsoever for the Monavian Empire’s newfound enemies. The Monavians had the element of surprise and they planned to make the best possible use of it.

Low earth orbit
Open space

It had been almost two years since the last time that Aegis, the great laser platform, had been used to destroy anything. Now that a police action had been declared, it had been called back into service. Its batteries and capacitors were charged enough to keep it powered for a great many shots, but for now, its first order of business was to be aimed at targets prior to firing.

Before anything physical was attacked, the enemy had to be blinded first. Computer viruses had been uploaded onto networks by hackers and then discreetly sent to computers in both enemy countries, the Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia, hereafter referred to as GEIJD, and to the country referred to as “Korean phoenix.” The viruses were of the usual commercial type, designed to damage civilian networks like other viruses, but the worst part was that the virus deployed against GEIJD was not activated until it went to Korea first, and the virus sent to Korea was sent there through computers in GEIJD. Other measures were taken to provide the appearances of traitors existing in both countries in order to force them to turn away from their offensive operations on the front and clean up problems on the inside, only to find that no problems existed.

While these viruses propagated through the targeted networks, another set of viruses were sent to both countries, but were aimed at their satellite controls, military command networks, and so forth. The viruses were inserted into the networks quietly without actually being used to shut them down, increasing the amount of time they could stay hidden before being discovered and dealt with. After a short while, a signal was given, activating the viruses, which began automatically shutting down everything and scrambling what could not be shut down.

Meanwhile, as all of this went down, an electronic message was sent to the Japanese Emperor’s private E-mail account.

To: [address censored for security reasons]
Subject: Expiration

August 12, 2011:

I have the onerous business of informing Your Imperial Majesty Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki no sama no Tenno Heika no Kami Banzai-sama no Wagakimi-sama no Yamato-tenshii-sama, most noble Emperor of Japan, that your license to remain immortal has recently expired as of August 10, subject to renewal as per our arrangement.

I will arrange the renewal of said license for another thousand years, provided that you pay the requisite $25.00 licensing fee by tomorrow (credit card only). Please do so soon; I don’t want to see you grow old.

Sincerely,

Kim Deng

As if the pointless messages and viruses were not enough to bother everyone, the satellites, now likely to be blinded (though the Monavians could not be too sure), were being shot down. Because Aegis was firing its thin laser in space, where there was no air to obstruct the passage of its beam, the laser was turned down to its lowest setting. The Monavians were going to shoot down as many satellites as they could before anyone else found out what was going on.

Aegis could not do all of this alone. More weapons needed to be used, so 150 anti-satellite missiles had been launched from silos located in distant parts of the country that the Japanese and Koreans knew nothing about. Of course, this was nowhere near the end of the Monavian attack.

Sixty rockets, each loaded with warheads containing conically shaped steel cages holding loads of 2,000 tungsten spheres apiece, roared into the skies above and began to orbit the earth at an altitude of fifty miles. Slowly they made a flat beeline towards the targets, staying parallel to the curvature of the earth so that their paths could not be plotted. Because of their trajectories and the fact that they would not be detected until they had been up in the air for quite a while, the warheads could not be traced back to Monavia via radar or similar technologies. Shortly after launch, the warheads opened up, releasing the cages which heated up as they re-entered the atmosphere. The cages were nearly melted from the heat when they were allowed to break apart, sending clusters of 2,000 white-hot metal spheres hurtling towards targets all over Korea and GEIJD.

Whole fleets of ships were attacked; the spheres were spread out so that they hit everything at least once. Out of the total of 120,000 spheres launched, some were also aimed at cities and ammunition dumps, bomb factories, and anything that could be set on fire. This artificial meteor shower was not the last thing unleashed upon these enemies of world peace, however, for more was yet to come.

High above these countries there now sat an array of satellites carrying tungsten slugs weighing one metric ton apiece. Each of the slugs, which were about the size of an oxygen tank used in a hospital, had a rocket motor at the end so that it could be aimed at the ground. One by one, a total of thirty of these were launched at known bases and bunkers, though several were saved for destroying battleships, aircraft carriers, and yes, the “immortal” emperor’s headquarters facilities.

The Monavians were still not yet finished. They now unleashed a new weapon—radiological devices. Though Monavia, like many countries, had kept nuclear warheads aboard satellites so that they could be quickly and quietly dropped on somebody without having to launch a missile that could get shot down, they had also fitted neutron bombs, that is to say bombs that sent out nothing but radiation when they detonated, onto the satellites. The radiation quickly dissipated, and the bombs were small enough to wipe out individual bases without killing civilians only a few miles away. A neutron bomb was deployed against the palace of the Emperor of GEIJD and the Korean leader’s palace, and more bombs were dropped on army bases and naval bases that had not been hit by anything else yet.

All of these computer attacks, missile launches, bomb drops, and so forth had taken place in less than one hour. By the time it was over, the Monavian military leaders were celebrating their fast victory with champagne and preparing to finish off whatever was left after a lunch break.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Danatoria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Danatoria » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 am

The State of Monavia wrote:OOC: My entrance as an ally of Lamoni has been planned for a few days now. Pardon my tardiness in showing up.

Present day.

Chalcedon, Monavia

The Ministry had received messages from the Lamonian government which detailed requests for assistance against the menaces that had been rearing themselves up in the past week. Already, there were some outrageous claims of imperialist occupation taking place, but now that an ally had expressed a desire for support in an effort to put an end to said occupation and the aggression connected to it, some action had to be taken. It was not long before a brief message was addressed to the Lamonian government with a response that would hopefully provide them with some semblance of solidarity. Because the most recent Lamonian declaration referenced objections to the inclusion of slavery in this morass of problems, the message was addressed to the Under-Minister for the Abolition of Slavery, Alberte Bieito.

Mr. Under-Minister:

The Monavian government has received a statement from the Lamonian foreign ministry regarding certain objectionably policies practiced by foreign warmongers. Because their conduct represents a universal national security threat, and because they appear to be intent of enslaving the peoples of foreign states in furtherance of their aims, it has been decided that some action should be taken against these dangers to international order and peace.

I have made a statement of recommendation to my government, to wit, I have requested that a police action be carried out against the aggressors. A secret meeting of Parliament will be taking place this evening in order to vote on the proposal for this action; however, it is very likely to pass. Once that is accomplished, the Crown will handle all operational matters from there.

Sincerely,

Carter’s predictions were correct. Parliament did indeed pass the proposal for a police action, meaning that the Crown could make a brief use of force without official notice. Because no formal war was declared, there would be no warning whatsoever for the Monavian Empire’s newfound enemies. The Monavians had the element of surprise and they planned to make the best possible use of it.

Low earth orbit
Open space

It had been almost two years since the last time that Aegis, the great laser platform, had been used to destroy anything. Now that a police action had been declared, it had been called back into service. Its batteries and capacitors were charged enough to keep it powered for a great many shots, but for now, its first order of business was to be aimed at targets prior to firing.

Before anything physical was attacked, the enemy had to be blinded first. Computer viruses had been uploaded onto networks by hackers and then discreetly sent to computers in both enemy countries, the Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia, hereafter referred to as GEIJD, and to the country referred to as “Korean phoenix.” The viruses were of the usual commercial type, designed to damage civilian networks like other viruses, but the worst part was that the virus deployed against GEIJD was not activated until it went to Korea first, and the virus sent to Korea was sent there through computers in GEIJD. Other measures were taken to provide the appearances of traitors existing in both countries in order to force them to turn away from their offensive operations on the front and clean up problems on the inside, only to find that no problems existed.

While these viruses propagated through the targeted networks, another set of viruses were sent to both countries, but were aimed at their satellite controls, military command networks, and so forth. The viruses were inserted into the networks quietly without actually being used to shut them down, increasing the amount of time they could stay hidden before being discovered and dealt with. After a short while, a signal was given, activating the viruses, which began automatically shutting down everything and scrambling what could not be shut down.

Meanwhile, as all of this went down, an electronic message was sent to the Japanese Emperor’s private E-mail account.

August 12, 2011:

I have the onerous business of informing Your Imperial Majesty Tokugawa-Qianglong Uchiha no Yuan Zong Huangdi no Muteki no sama no Tenno Heika no Kami Banzai-sama no Wagakimi-sama no Yamato-tenshii-sama, most noble Emperor of Japan, that your license to remain immortal has recently expired as of August 10, subject to renewal as per our arrangement.

I will arrange the renewal of said license for another thousand years, provided that you pay the requisite $25.00 licensing fee by tomorrow (credit card only). Please do so soon; I don’t want to see you grow old.

Sincerely,

Kim Deng

As if the pointless messages and viruses were not enough to bother everyone, the satellites, now likely to be blinded (though the Monavians could not be too sure), were being shot down. Because Aegis was firing its thin laser in space, where there was no air to obstruct the passage of its beam, the laser was turned down to its lowest setting. The Monavians were going to shoot down as many satellites as they could before anyone else found out what was going on.

Aegis could not do all of this alone. More weapons needed to be used, so 150 anti-satellite missiles had been launched from silos located in distant parts of the country that the Japanese and Koreans knew nothing about. Of course, this was nowhere near the end of the Monavian attack.

Sixty rockets, each loaded with warheads containing conically shaped steel cages holding loads of 2,000 tungsten spheres apiece, roared into the skies above and began to orbit the earth at an altitude of fifty miles. Slowly they made a flat beeline towards the targets, staying parallel to the curvature of the earth so that their paths could not be plotted. Because of their trajectories and the fact that they would not be detected until they had been up in the air for quite a while, the warheads could not be traced back to Monavia via radar or similar technologies. Shortly after launch, the warheads opened up, releasing the cages which heated up as they re-entered the atmosphere. The cages were nearly melted from the heat when they were allowed to break apart, sending clusters of 2,000 white-hot metal spheres hurtling towards targets all over Korea and GEIJD.

Whole fleets of ships were attacked; the spheres were spread out so that they hit everything at least once. Out of the total of 120,000 spheres launched, some were also aimed at cities and ammunition dumps, bomb factories, and anything that could be set on fire. This artificial meteor shower was not the last thing unleashed upon these enemies of world peace, however, for more was yet to come.

High above these countries there now sat an array of satellites carrying tungsten slugs weighing one metric ton apiece. Each of the slugs, which were about the size of an oxygen tank used in a hospital, had a rocket motor at the end so that it could be aimed at the ground. One by one, a total of thirty of these were launched at known bases and bunkers, though several were saved for destroying battleships, aircraft carriers, and yes, the “immortal” emperor’s headquarters facilities.

The Monavians were still not yet finished. They now unleashed a new weapon—radiological devices. Though Monavia, like many countries, had kept nuclear warheads aboard satellites so that they could be quickly and quietly dropped on somebody without having to launch a missile that could get shot down, they had also fitted neutron bombs, that is to say bombs that sent out nothing but radiation when they detonated, onto the satellites. The radiation quickly dissipated, and the bombs were small enough to wipe out individual bases without killing civilians only a few miles away. A neutron bomb was deployed against the palace of the Emperor of GEIJD and the Korean leader’s palace, and more bombs were dropped on army bases and naval bases that had not been hit by anything else yet.

All of these computer attacks, missile launches, bomb drops, and so forth had taken place in less than one hour. By the time it was over, the Monavian military leaders were celebrating their fast victory with champagne and preparing to finish off whatever was left after a lunch break.

OoC: God-modding? Japan and Korea get to choose the extent of the damage, not the attacker.
Monarchy/Dictatorship -10.00
Libertarian/Authoritarian -1.75
Bad Economy/Good Economy -3.25

RP Population: 100 Million
Total Military: 3 Million
-Active Forces: 1.5 Million
-Reserve Forces: 1.5 Million

Useful Daveia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Useful Daveia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:49 am

OOC: Funnily enough, he hasn't actually stated what forms of damage were done beyond the viruses, of which this pretty much sums up the worst of it.

The rest, is all mere 'likely' and deployments, what was attacked with what etc.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm

The State of Monavia wrote:OOC: My entrance as an ally of Lamoni has been planned for a few days now. Pardon my tardiness in showing up.

Present day.

Chalcedon, Monavia

Mr. Under-Minister:

Sincerely,

Low earth orbit
Open space

August 12, 2011:

Sincerely,

Kim Deng

- Ignore Cannon fired for the entire thing. Godmod. In addition, I gave Maryginia independence anyway. I told them by telegram, they could leave. Also, I took back, however, all my military + economic assets + investments in Maryginia, back to Japan. I withdrew my troops from there, as well as all my economic assets, as well as everything else Japanese. However, I have on final request: All Japanese-Maryginians (mixed origin during the era of Maryginia under Japan) must be expatriated to Japan. Also, I am selling my nuclear arsenal away, to get more money for the Japanese economy minus Maryginia. I need money, so each nuke is for $1 billion. I have decided to destroy all my 50,000 of them, built during the Era of Maryginia. Anyone wants to buy them?
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia wrote:

Present day.

Chalcedon, Monavia

Mr. Under-Minister:

Sincerely,

Low earth orbit
Open space

August 12, 2011:

Sincerely,

Kim Deng

- Ignore Cannon fired for the entire thing. Godmod. In addition, I gave Maryginia independence anyway. I told them by telegram, they could leave. Also, I took back, however, all my military + economic assets + investments in Maryginia, back to Japan. I withdrew my troops from there, as well as all my economic assets, as well as everything else Japanese. However, I have on final request: All Japanese-Maryginians (mixed origin during the era of Maryginia under Japan) must be expatriated to Japan. Also, I am selling my nuclear arsenal away, to get more money for the Japanese economy minus Maryginia. I need money, so each nuke is for $1 billion. I have decided to destroy all my 50,000 of them, built during the Era of Maryginia. Anyone wants to buy them?

OOC: Since Maryginia has retconned ever being conquered by you, none of that actually happened. There was no era of Maryginia under Japan.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Alqania wrote:

OOC: Since Maryginia has retconned ever being conquered by you, none of that actually happened. There was no era of Maryginia under Japan.

OOC: I pretty much, lets say, telegrammed them to. I told them to leave as well, as retcon.
Last edited by Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Compass
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Alqania wrote:

OOC: I pretty much, lets say, telegrammed them to. I told them to leave as well, as retcon.

OOC: No matter who decided to retcon it or how, once it's retconned, it didn't happen. I repeat: there was no era of Maryginia under Japan.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Belfras
Ambassador

Postby Belfras » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Alqania wrote:

Sorry dude. Retconn means it never happened. So he was never conquered, and you never gained 50,000 warheads. TGing him that hes free makes no difference. Retconn literally means "Never happened."

Otherwise if you retconn an attack you have to clean up the remains.

Useful Daveia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 19, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby Useful Daveia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 pm

Present day.

Chalcedon, Monavia

Mr. Under-Minister:

Sincerely,

Low earth orbit
Open space

August 12, 2011:

Sincerely,

Kim Deng

As Maryginia retconned ever being conquered, you never gained ANY population, military or economic assets, let alone even put anything on Maryginian soil or in their airspace. A retcon isn't exactly a one sided thing you know, while Maryginia was never conquered now, this means that all of the budgeting you did upon their money? Well...
Last edited by Useful Daveia on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belfras
Ambassador

Postby Belfras » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Hahah, never thought of that UsefulDaveia.. How strange.

edit: realised how Harsh i was, sorry GEIJD.
Last edited by Belfras on Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Estovakiva » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Belfras wrote:Hahah, never thought of that UsefulDaveia. They're totally broke now!

His Economy would be like IRL-North-Korea or Zimbawe the inflation ratio is up in the billions.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Belfras wrote:

Sorry dude. Retconn means it never happened. So he was never conquered, and you never gained 50,000 warheads. TGing him that hes free makes no difference. Retconn literally means "Never happened."

Otherwise if you retconn an attack you have to clean up the remains.

The nukes were built before that time. Maryginia was the storage place for them. The nukes existed before I conquered Maryginia. Yet I am selling them all away ($1 billion each), to fund my new (Maryginia-less) economy.

Who wants to buy them? (Putting them in my storefront later on today)
    Currently warring.
Compass
DEFCON:

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:16 pm

GEIJD, if you do not want people to keep posting on this dead thread, please ask the moderators to delete it. That should solve your problems.

On second thought, you should also ask them to delete the OOC thread too.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents